Taming Monsters

Story Info
The first capture.
1.7k words
3.9
5.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers

Author's Note: A little something between working on the next Monster Fuckers -- Redux chapter. Inspired by Pokémon, Dragon Quest Joker, and other stuff I've been reading lately. Anyways as always feedback is welcome.

XOXO

"Shadow bolt," Haku ordered, staring at the hulking blood-ape facing off against her bumbling shadow imp. The little guy was doing his best, but if she ever wanted to be a respectable tamer she was going to need more than a level 5 shadow imp as a familiar. Not that the 3.5ft tall creature with its blotchy brown skin, chubby belly, bulbous nose, and pudgy face was anything to scoff at. He may have been a starter, but he was still a rare familiar and if worse came to worse she could probably trade him for a higher leveled but more common familiar. But it hadn't come to that yet and hopefully it wouldn't. There was a blood-ape to tame and now wasn't the time to be worrying.

Success was all that mattered, and as Lawrence Oak, Unovo's #1 tamer, always said," believe in your familiars and you'll achieve great things."

And seeing the little guy dodge a meaty fist from the red and orange furred blood ape as he lopped a ball of condensed magic at the brute, she was more or less...

Well, she'd rather not have thought about it, wincing, seeing the bolt scatter harmlessly against the yellow-eyed and tusked monstrosity before it shifted and smacked her imp out of its jump a second later.

He flew, smacking heavily against a tree before proceeding to plop soundly to the ground.

Another wince crossed her heart-shaped face as the ape bellowed.

"Not good," she grimaced, seeing her familiar lay unmoving as the bristling ape started to saunter towards him.

Rule #1 of the Tamer's Handbook," don't get your familiar killed."

With a clenched fist and a steeled will, she shouted. It was probably stupid, considering that her scan had clocked the blood-ape at level 10, but she was a tamer. Besides, moments like these were what spells like calm were made for. It may have been basic, but it was the bread and butter of any competent tamer. And she was nothing if not competent even if she was only level 1.

"Hey!"

The flat-faced monster stopped, cocking its head.

She swallowed, meeting its glowing eyes," pick on someone your own size!" She blurted before her resolve disappeared and she pissed herself.

At 5'9'' and barely at 130lbs, the flat-chested brunette with her oversized baseball hat, sneakers, white t-shirt, sleeveless jacket, brown eyes, and too short jeans short-shorts was a twig compared to the lean but heavily muscled brute before her.

The blood-ape gave her what had to be its equivalent of an," are you serious?" look with its bestial features.

Raising her left hand, palm out, the tamer's tattoo embossed onto the back of her hand glowing as magic filled it," that's it. Pick on someone your own size, you dumb monkey!" She added, punctuating the final word with an inordinate burst of magic and the subsequent release of her spell.

Silence.

Did it...

The ape blinked, roared, and leaped.

"Shit," she cursed, pissing herself half a second later and bolting in the other half second.

The ape slammed into the ground in another heartbeat.

She didn't even notice as her pale, long, and slender legs had already put at least 7ft between there and her current location. With nothing but getting away and surviving on her mind, she barreled into the surrounding forest thicket.

"Shit, shit," she repeated as she continued with her mad dash, the sound of the charging monster still on her heels.

"Why didn't it work?" She muttered, narrowly dodging an outstretched branch. Sure, calm was basic, and it was even built into the tamer's tattoo as one of the basic three, but it should have still worked. The blood-ape wasn't high enough level to resist it, let alone be immune to it. Also, the damn thing was just a normal creature, its resistance wouldn't even have been that crazy even if it were high enough. Then why hadn't it...

Crash!

It was then Haku made her first mistake; she looked back.

The blood-ape was gone.

She looked up and in that split second as realization dawned on her, two things happened simultaneously. Her feet caught on a jutting root, tripping her at the moment the monster slammed into her.

Pain blossomed in her face and back, drowning her consciousness momentarily. And as she came too, she was met by the sound of stretching fabric and the burn of cloth and denim digging into her skin.

She gasped.

And the sensation disappeared a moment later as her clothes were torn asunder.

She was naked. More importantly though, she was naked with her back to an overly aggressive creature with a penchant for... She'd rather not have thought about it, but given her compromising position and the tantalizing view she was given the brute of her small but no less perky ass...

"Eek," she cringed, a trickle of urine escaping her bladder as she felt something wet and cold graze her lower lips. The fleshy thing dragged itself up her taint and up into her ass crack, inhaling deeply. Realizing what was going on, a cringe attempted to assert itself once more into her already tensed features only for a gasp to escape her clenched jaw as tongue met her cunt. The ape's tongue was a rough and broad thing.

The first lick of her snug pussy by the hulk's harsh tongue was like sandpaper on her piss moistened lips.

It was...

"Rule #43, in the event you find yourself caught in an unforeseen situation, where the alternative is dangerous, it is usually in your best interest to just go with the flow till you can find another way."

It probably wasn't the best advice, but at the current moment, it was the only thing that'd come to her mind. And considering her current circumstance it was probably the best thing she could do.

With the second lap of the ape's bristly tongue, she wished she'd thought of something else as a shudder racked her body. The second lap was no less callous, sending sparks of prickly pain through her body. It only turned into a storm with each subsequent lick as the blood-ape doubled, tripled, and quadrupled its pace. Lapping at her raw folds like a starving dog. It was greedy, poking at her snug entrance with its too-broad tip as it flicked her quickly engorging clit at irregular intervals.

She gritted her teeth; she panted; she clenched her fists, her tongue lulled and her mind raced. She had no idea what to do as her entire being was racked by conflicting signals.

Yet she'd dare not move.

It was wrong, but she wanted to feel more of that tongue against her little bud, and soon enough a frustrated moan escaped her lips and her cunt started to moisten. She wanted...

She bit down on the thought. This was wrong, yet...

Another flick.

She tensed; pleasure jolted and her cunt spasmed, divulging a torrent of her feminine juices.

She slumped, breathing heavily as she came down from the sudden high.

She'd just...

No...

It was...

Slurp, and another shudder rocked her body as her still quivering quim was graced with a tender lick.

The sound of something between a sigh and a moan escaped her lips.

Another lick, another shudder, and her pussy was left alone.

A cool breeze tickled her sodden and swollen lips, causing her to wince, but it was over.

Relief flooded her.

Blood-apes weren't exactly known for their smarts, but she'd watched enough documentaries on monster mating rituals to know that blood apes were a species dominated by females. Which meant that...

A grunt.

Her relief was short-lived as something pointed, hard, and hot probed her sodden sex as another fact regarding the feral monstrosities. Blood apes were social creatures, that were never found alone, unless...

"Shit."

The iota of that thought was barely out of its infancy, when her pussy was savagely speared. She screamed as her lips were wrenched apart and her fuck hole was stretched into a new zip code.

Haku was no blushing virgin. Sure, she'd had her fair share of dicks, including Richard Johnson's own 10inch behemoth. But this was...

In a single thrust the ape had bottomed out, kissing her cervix with its pointed tip. It howled, gripped her waifish waist, and in that moment, Haku knew she was both figuratively and literally fucked.

There were two variations to the morphology of a blood ape's dick. given the female dominant structure of their herds, it wasn't much of a surprise. There was the spear. A horn-shaped phallus with a smooth surface and as Sir Hgurobnetta, put it," an optimal tool for ensuring the delivery of one's sperm into a womb." Then there was the corkscrew. A coiled monstrosity, that was better suited for a pig or a duck instead of a slightly magical and mutated excuse for a creature.

And as the ape suddenly dug its calloused fingers into her waist and bucked its hips for its outward thrust, she knew what she was in for.

And she howled.

There was nothing deliberate or gentle about what transpired in the following moments. It was brutal, bestial, and without relent.

Her once tight cunt was stretched, her cervix was battered, and her body was rocked with each powerful thrust. The blood ape's dick was a rake on the tender flesh of her vagina, prodding and poking at every sensitive nerve cluster. It scraped her fuck hole with reckless abandon, eliciting gasps of pleasure between her agonized screams. Which only grew as her already swollen mound was pummeled by the creature's grotesquely oversized testicles.

Thwack!

Her clit was smacked.

Thwack!!

Her body was rocked, the tender flesh of her butt jiggling.

Thwack!!!

Her womb was breached; She screamed and the brute bellowed. Cum erupted, basting her virginal womb with viscous baby batter. It burned, stung, and flooded her already reeling brain with a deluge of endorphins. She tensed, her eyes rolling back, and climaxed a heartbeat later.

Her body convulsed, straining against the copious amounts of bestial seed being forced into her too-small womb as it attempted to divulge its own liquid release. With nowhere else to go, another orgasm crashed into her as her chamber attempted to stretch in order to accommodate the fire hydrant battering it. And as it did so, her taut stomach became a paunch, and another orgasm smothered what remained of her consciousness.

~New Capture Acquired~

~Blood Ape~

~Level 10~

~Please Confirm...~


YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers