Taming the Beast Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! This is what I fucking need, you bitch! I need to take her and fuck her till she screams Daddy!"

Jackie gasped as an explosion inside of her that couldn't be contained went off.

"Oh Daddy!" she screamed, falling to her knees as a wave of powerful ecstasy washed over her. Her hands never stopped moving as she knelt on the floor at the door, her father's chair swiveling around as he stood up.

His face was a mix of so many emotions, but one more powerful than the rest.

Lust.

He took two long steps towards her, the head of his cock pointed right at her face. She jammed her fingers deep inside herself, her other hand pinching her clit as he stood a foot away, grunting like an animal as he fisted his dick. He shuddered, taking in the sight of his voluptuous naked young daughter in the throes of orgasm, the power of hers triggering his own.

His hand slid down to the base and raced up the shaft, a huge blast of hot sticky cum rocketing out the end, exploding on her chest, spraying everywhere.

"You like that? You like when your Daddy blows his nuts all over your tits?" he shouted, long ropy jets of scalding hot fluid coming from his shaft. His fist kept stroking as he watched his daughter lick her lips, catching a stray drop of cum that had hit her cheek. "Baby girl is a little fuckin' slut, isn't she?"

"Oh god, yes, Daddy, your cock is so fucking huge! Please come all over my tits!" she cried as her orgasm ran its course, his slippery juices coating her chest and face. His face was wild with lust, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip as he continued to stroke himself, standing in front of his now-coated daughter.

"You like big dicks, don't you, Jax? You can't get enough of my big fat cock, that's why you spy on me. Just like my Mom and my sister, always interrupting me." His breathing was heated, his hand never slowing down until the last dregs clung to the end of his length. He stood there, cock in his hand, watching his daughter rub his come into her skin, still on her knees at his feet.

"I love big cocks, Daddy," she said in a soft voice, feeling herself slip into a role. "All the boys at school talk about how big they are and how many people they've been with. Once they blow their nuts the first time," she continued, slowly moving on her knees closer to him, "they aren't interested anymore. That's not fair, is it, Daddy?"

His cock jumped each time she called him Daddy, his eyes never leaving hers. She inched closer to him, licking her lips. "You're not done, are you, Daddy?" she asked her face a mixture of innocence and lust. She was practically drooling by the time she was inches away. She could smell his powerful musk.

"Suck it," he demanded, the power in his voice making her nipples ache, fluid rushing out of her aching pussy again. Lunging forward, she sucked the fat head into her mouth, her tongue rolling around it while she clawed at his ass, pulling him deeper.

"Mmm," she moaned, loving the taste, the heat, the look in his eyes as he took control, his hands going to her head and guiding where he wanted her to go.

"Yeah, that's it. God, your mouth was made for this, take it," he growled, stabbing her mouth with his cock. She gagged as he hit the back of her throat, but he didn't let up. His fingers laced into her long, thick, red hair, taking a firm grip.

"Yes, that's it. Get it in the back of your throat. Yes, relax, baby girl," his voice was calm, but still in complete control. "Show me those luscious tits I've been staring at all day. Horny little bitch, bouncing those perfect things in front of her Daddy."

She moaned at the mixture of his demands, her fingers playing with her breasts and his hands in her hair.

"I'm going to count to three, and you're gonna take it all, aren't you?" he demanded.

She tried swallowing several times, wanting to please him more than anything, but the head was just too fat. She pulled back and coughed several times, streams of spit connecting her lips to his cock as she pulled him out of her mouth.

"Make me, Daddy. Make me take it all. I've been bad. I shouldn't have spied on you. Punish your bad girl, fuck my throat," she said, her desire thick and obvious. He grinned wickedly as she took the head in her mouth and, looking up into his eyes, dropped her hands to her sides in complete submission.

She gave him complete control, closing her eyes and relaxing everything. She relaxed her throat as she felt him tighten his grip in her hair. So completely turned on by the combination of everything, her body was aflame with desire.

With one thrust, he was past her gag reflex and partially down her throat. She moaned around his length, the vibration making his eyes roll back in his head as she looked him in the eye.

"Yes," he moaned. "None of them could never do that, I fuckin' knew you could, baby girl. Take it, fuckin' take it all. Make me feel like a man again, you cock-hungry bitch!" His voice had been getting louder until he was screaming, thrusting in and out of her throat faster and faster.

She let him use her mouth, her hands mauling her breasts. As he thrust deeper into her throat she was surprised when his balls slapped under her chin. She looked down at the sight of curly pubic hair at the base of his wide shaft right before her eyes.

To her surprise, her body responded with one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever felt, her hands going completely limp at her side once more. Her nipples ached to be sucked, her pussy flowing with hot juices while her Daddy's cock fucked her throat. She hit the peak of it and it just continued while he used her mouth for his pleasure.

"Yeah, here it comes, little girl. Spying on your Daddy, you nasty, little, submissive bitch. Lean back and let me paint you with Daddy's love," he groaned as the rhythm of his hips began to falter and he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Leaning back to grab her ankles, she presented him with plenty of targets from her open mouth to her huge thrust-out tits to her aching wet pussy. "Oh God!" he yelled as he unloaded long hot streams of come all over her.

"Mmm, Daddy, cover me with it!" she gasped as she rocked in mini orgasms each time she was hit. She licked a hot splash on her bottom lip, her eyes locked with his. He was breathing hard, his face red, his eyes wide. They stayed there, staring at each other for several minutes as they got their breath under control. Suddenly, she saw his expression change. It simply went blank as he straightened up, turned and walked out the door.

Jackie knelt on the floor, her breath coming in long gasps as she came down from one of the most amazing experiences of her young life. Feeling the cooling fluids drip from her chin onto her breasts made her shiver with delight, reliving the taboo experience she'd just had with a man that she realized she loved in so many ways. As she began to catch her breath, she became confused.

Did he want that, and now he's embarrassed? she thought to herself. She shook her head in amazement at the reality of what had just happened. What did he mean about Mom and Aunt Terri?

She got up and padded down the hall, grabbing her clothes on her way out and cleaning herself up as best she could. She saw her parents' bedroom door was closed, so she went into her room to put some clean clothes on. Sliding into a pair of silk shorts and an oversized t-shirt, the busty young daughter went down the hall and knocked lightly at the door, calling out, "Daddy?" in a tentative voice. Hearing no response, she tried knocking and calling to him louder. Still nothing. She opened the door and peered inside.

Her father was snoring softly under the blankets, turned on his side away from the rest of the bed. She sighed.

Hearing the front door open, she closed his softly and ran quickly and quietly down the hall to her room. Once inside, she shut her door most of the way, allowing a crack for her to see her mother stumble up the stairs and down the hall. Even through the crack, she could smell the reek of alcohol and cigarettes as her mother undressed. She watched her mother, moving unsteadily down the hall, smile and lick her lips as she passed, mumbling, "Mmm, great big beefy cock alllllll for me."

Jackie watched her Mother disrobe completely, leaving her clothes in a pile as she went into her bedroom, partially closing the door. Jackie opened hers and heard her parents talking, she just couldn't hear what they were saying. She heard him moan and her juices began to soak into her shorts thinking of his beautiful cock. Sneaking down the dark hallway, she pressed herself to the wall right outside their door, her ear inches away from the opening.

"You like it when I suck on it, don't you, Dunky?" she heard her mother moan between sounds of what had to be her father getting a blowjob.

"Don't call me that, Anna," he weakly protested.

Jealousy reared its ugly head, causing her to risk a quick peek around the door frame to confirm and check out her mother's technique. She saw her kneeling by the side of the bed, her elbows resting on the mattress as she sucked on the head of his cock. Every few strokes she would take more into her mouth, but only a little past the head before she started choking. Jackie snorted, feeling superior and remembering the feel of his pubes hitting her upper lip.

"Mmmm, nice and hard now," her Mother slurred. "Mommy's kitty needs some cock!"

Jackie watched her parents as Anna rolled her father onto his back, her father slightly protesting. "Come on, Anna, you're wasted..." he began, ending with a long sigh as she slid onto him and down the length. She stopped when he was halfway in her, moving up and down in jerked motions, moving sporadically as she started to shudder.

Jackie had to bite her lip as she saw that her mother was already coming but couldn't take much of his length into her. She saw that she'd stopped moving, hearing her father gasp seconds before the sound of retching and the accompanying splash. She heard her father shout and what was probably her mother hitting the bed as she ran silently down the hall, trying not to wet herself from laughing so hard.

Shaking her head, she rolled into bed chuckling softly to herself. "Stupid bitch..."

The next morning, Jackie woke up to the smell of coffee and her father stomping up the stairs. She rolled out of bed and opened her door just as he was passing it, holding a cup of coffee and looking like he could spit.

"Morning, Dad," she said softly, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. His expression softened, but he just nodded and went down the hall, shutting his door behind him. Shaking her head and smiling, she walked across the hall and turned on the shower. Pulling off the shirt and shorts she wore to sleep, Jackie stepped under the warm water and slid the curtain across.

A few minutes later, she heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, Peanut?"

"Yeah, Daddy?"

"Can I come in?" he asked softly through the door.

"Um, yeah," she responded, peeking her head out.

Duncan walked in, clad in a pair of gym shorts and a Star Wars t-shirt, and leaned on the counter.

"You sleep okay?"

"Yeah, how about you?" she asked, ducking under the water to wet her hair.

"I crashed hard after we finished doing our chores, I must have overdone it, I guess," he responded, a rueful note in his voice. "Mom came in last night and got sick all over the bed, that was not a nice way to wake up, let me tell you!"

"Oh, Ewww!" she laughed. "I heard her come in as I was falling asleep, but I guess I was too tired after all of the chores too."

"Listen, I know everything with your Mom is kinda screwed up, but I'm gonna work on being more assertive, okay? I know you're only looking out for me, but I guess it's hard to accept. I'm an old man, set in my ways and all that crap."

She blinked, thoughts whirling through her mind at a million miles an hour. Does he not remember? she thought. She was speechless as he continued.

"Your mother and I haven't seen eye to eye for a while now, but I don't want you to worry, okay? I love you, Peanut," he said softly as he left, closing the door behind him.

She stood there blinking for several minutes, wondering what the hell was going on.

Jackie went through the next several days wondering just what had happened. It was obvious to her now that her father had either blocked out what had happened or something else had happened. She was texting with some friends when she realized she might have an answer. She flipped through her contacts and hit the call button when she found the right one.

"Aunt Terri?" she asked.

"Jax?"

"Yeah, how are you?" she said, chuckling at the tone in her Aunt's voice. Terri was her Dad's older sister, her 'go-to' for womanly advice since she began to loathe everything about her mother several years before.

"Bored off my ass, ready to kill my husband and abandon my children. Otherwise, I'm fan-fuckin'-tastic, chickie! Wait," her tone changed to one of suspicion. "Has Anna done something stupid?"

"No, it's not that," Jackie said distractedly. "I don't even know where to start," she began saying but stopped when she heard Terri's sharp intake of breath.

"Is Dunky okay?" Terri asked concern for her brother in her voice, using his nickname.

"Yeah, I think so, why?"

"Anything out of the ordinary, like out of the blue behavior? Maybe acting like someone else?"

Jackie was stunned. "Holy shit, yes!"

Terri continued quickly, "Fuck! Um, okay. Meet me at the diner in Smithtown in an hour, and, " she whispered fiercely, "Don't fucking tell your mother, anything!"

"Wow, um, okay. I'll see you then."

Jackie hung up and sat there pondering her Aunt's reaction. She changed into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt and pulled her long hair into a ponytail. Grabbing her keys and her purse, she left her room and went downstairs. Her mother was watching another one of her reality TV shows, totally ignoring her daughter as she walked through the living room and out the front door. She drove to the diner and got a table, seeing that it was mostly empty this early in the afternoon. She fidgeted with the menu, asking for water and a coke, and waited for her Aunt to show.

Terri Wright walked through the door a few minutes later, throwing the hood of her coat back onto her shoulders as she unzipped it. She shrugged out of it and threw it on the bench opposite as she leaned over and kissed her niece on the cheek, sitting down across from her. Her aunt had the darkness of the Irish Jennisons; thick straight black hair, blue eyes, and creamy pale skin. Why this stunning woman had ever married Rich Wright still had people baffled, but sometimes things just don't make sense. She leaned on her elbows, resting her ample chest on the table as she eyed her favorite niece across from her.

"Order, then we'll talk," she said, all business. The waitress came over and they placed their orders, pausing their discussion until she'd come back with their drinks.

"Okay, spill," the older woman started.

"Um... well..." Jackie hesitated. "Something kinda happened, but right afterward, his face went blank and he walked out. I talked to him the next morning, and it," she said, but Terri interrupted her.

"It was like it didn't even happen, right?" The younger woman's eyes widened as she nodded.

"Was the something that happened, shall we say, something that shouldn't happen between a father and his young daughter?" she began in a low whisper, her suspicions confirmed when Jackie's cheeks turned crimson. "Yeah, okay, I thought so," she sighed.

"What?" Jackie wondered aloud.

"Let me tell you a story about something that happened with your Dad a long time ago." She paused, looking around to see if anyone was nearby. When the waitress walked by to serve another customer, she continued in a low voice. "Did you catch him masturbating and it turned into quite a bit more?"

Jackie just nodded, her mouth open.

"Aaaand he almost became a different person?" Terri said, her eyes darting around to ensure they were being quiet. Again, Jackie just nodded, but the blush deepened and there was something in her eyes that Terri caught.

She laughed suddenly, "It's okay if it felt good, sweetie," she said with a wink.

"Aunt Terri!" Jackie shouted. People across the diner looked up suddenly, Jackie getting redder by the second. She took a few deep breaths as the waitress put down her pancakes and sausage and her Aunt's breakfast. After asking if they needed anything, she left.

"What?" Terri said, munching on a french fry, grinning like an idiot.

"It's my Dad!" she whispered fiercely.

"He's pretty hung, ain't he?" her aunt chuckled.

"Let me tell you how all of this started..." Terri said before taking a bite of her meal.

---

Terri had not been there the first time her younger brother had snapped, so she didn't get the full picture as to how it started. She knew that a lot of it stemmed from the year that their parents got a membership to the lake on the other side of town. Only a few miles away as the crow flies, they would inevitably sit in traffic for an hour no matter what time of day they went. To this day, she didn't understand why her parents waited until she was in college and her brother was already 18 to get the membership.

Terri always brought one of her friends with her, choosing the ones she knew her brother thought were hot. Wanting to teach him a lesson for 'perving' on her friends, she knew how to make him squirm and eventually get in trouble with his prim, proper, yet seriously curvaceous mother. Her mother's close-minded, 'everyone is a sinner' attitude had gotten worse when it came to anything Duncan did.

Her mother's attitude hadn't changed until right after Duncan's 18th birthday. Their parents had given him a weight set for the basement, and her little bro suddenly wasn't so little. He'd always been kind of small, wimpy, and to Terri and her friends a bit of a creep. She'd never caught him spying on them but always felt like someone was watching her.

Sitting in the back seat of the family station wagon next to him on this particular day with her friend Jenna on the other side, they took turns 'accidentally' brushing their soft breasts against his arm. Jenna had gone over the line when she reached behind them into the trunk to get her bag as they got close to the lake. She practically smothered her brother with her soft pillowy mounds; his only protest was to moan softly and pull his towel over his lap.

Jenna grinned at Terri behind his head as she shifted and pretended to root around, her plump backside now on display. Duncan's eyes riveted on the curve of her ass as he licked his lips. She finally turned around and sat down, Duncan's gaze finally going forward once more. Right into the eyes of his Mother looking at them in the mirror in her visor, hers narrowing in suspicion.

Their father, Rick, completely oblivious to anything going on as he handed the ticket to the guard at the gate, smiled and pulled into the lot. He got out quickly to say hello to some friends, but their mother, Victoria, saw Duncan clutching his dick through the towel. He saw the look and dropped his eyes, knowing he'd been caught but not able to help himself. Victoria reached back and snatched it out of his hands, which had previously been covering his lap. Terri and Jenna both gasped. If that was real, her baby brother was packing something serious!

"You pervert!" Victoria whispered fiercely.

The ice in their mother's voice made Terri jump out one side, motioning for Jenna to do the same on the other. Duncan tried to escape but fumbled with the door one-handed as he tried to cover himself and open it left-handed. Her voice was shrill as she harangued him, giving him an earful as they got out of the car, went out of the lot and the whole way to the lake. Poor Duncan wanted to curl up and die.