Taming the Cocky Kid

Story Info
Hard lessons for a cocky teenage boy.
3.2k words
4.44
46.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

My heart is pounding and I've got a big bulge in my jeans as I turn off the two lane highway.

The motel is two cinderblock buildings facing each other across a cracked parking lot. A faded wood sign over the first unit's door reads "Office." It's midafternoon and only a couple of the spaces are occupied. I ignore the office and park in front of room 14. I turn the engine off and stare at the battered metal door.

I had a sheltered background. We never talked about sex in our household. My parents seemed to think that avoiding the topic would keep anything bad from happening. Of course, that didn't stop my sexual feelings, which grew stronger as I got older.

When I was in my early teens, Dad warned me that older gay men preyed on kids like me. I didn't believe him, but he was really insistent. Somehow, that focused my increasingly intense sexual urges. I'm straight, but I still found myself fantasizing about older gay men.

When I got older, I started visiting local gay chat rooms. I'd post pictures of myself and requests like "straight 18/m wanting to meet an older man to try X." A lot of older gay men said they'd love to get their hands on me. They didn't mind me being straight. That was an extra added attraction.

Sometimes, we'd have cybersex. That was all right, but my weakness was hearing what older men thought about how I looked and the ways they'd make me submit to them.

Now, I'm 18. I have a girlfriend. We've been together for almost a year and I lost my virginity to her last month. I've never had sex with a man.

I'm scared. Part of me wants to drive off, but the rest is getting out of the car, crossing the short strip of pavement, and knocking on the motel room's door.

The door opens after a few seconds. The man standing there is naked, except for the towel tied around his waist. His muscular body is covered with lurid tattoos, but I hardly notice them. I can't stop staring at the big bulge in the front of the towel.

He looks me over and smiles. "Hi Kid. Come on in."

I step into the room. He closes the door behind me and puts the chain on. "I wasn't sure you'd come. A lot of boys chicken out."

"Not me." I'm not going to say how close I came to running away.

We look each other over silently. His screen name is "Rooster." He's a white guy in his early 50s. He looks sort of like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson--a giant muscle man with a shaved head and a black and gray stubble beard.

Rooster walks around me in a slow circle, looking me over. I'm 5' 10" tall and weigh 165 pounds, with short brown hair, brown eyes, and a face the online guys call "cute." He's at least seven inches taller and 100 pounds heavier than me.

"Jee-sus!" He has a pronounced southern accent. "Yo ass sure looks fine in those tight jeans." He pats my butt and then slides his hand between my legs, fondling my cock and balls through the fabric.

He grips my shoulders and turns me around. "You're a real cutie. Way hotter than your pictures."

"Uh... Thanks!" Facing this big intimidating man, I can't think of anything else to say.

Rooster reaches out and runs his fingers through my hair. "You're a cocky kid." He unbuttons my checked shirt and pulls it open, revealing my bare chest. "Nice YOUNG body, pretty face, sexy sly smile, lips made for cocksucking..."

He unties the towel and lets it fall to the floor. I gasp as his newly-freed cock snaps up like a switchblade. It's several inches longer and a lot thicker than my fair-sized pole, with prominent veins and a wide flaring head.

Rooster grins and says, "You like my cock." I can't speak. I just nod.

"You want to touch it." I nod again. Rooster grabs my hand and guides it to his crotch.

My fingers instinctively curl around his stiff rod. They barely close around its girth. The top two inches of his shaft and his broad cock-head protrude from my closed fist.

This is the first time I've touched another man's cock. It feels weird. My hard-on gets even bigger.

Rooster unfastens my belt and opens my fly, then pushes my jeans down around my ankles.

"Lookie there." He runs his fingers over the big bulge in my tighty whities. There's a big wet spot at its tip. "Somebody's horny."

I tighten my grip on his stiff rod as he yanks my shorts down, freeing my straining pole.

"Ooh-Wee! You got a Gawdamn purty dick there, boy!" He curls a huge hand around my hard cock and tight balls.

He looks me over like a hawk preparing to dive on a squirrel. "You want me to play with that purty dick, don't you?" I nod and he says, "What's that? I can't hear you, boy!"

"Yes... sir..." It's hard to get the words out. "Please play with my cock."

"That's better." Rooster makes a circle with his thumb and index finger and slides them up and down my stiff shaft while squeezing my balls with his remaining three fingers. "You like that. Dontcha boy?"

He's way rougher than my girlfriend when she jacks my cock. It hurts a little, but also makes me horny as hell. "Yes sir." I stroke his rod, running my closed fist from its base to its crown, rubbing my thumb and index finger over its tightly stretched skin.

The tension in my balls builds rapidly. I'm close to coming when he releases my throbbing dick, pulls our bodies together, and kisses me.

I'm shocked and frightened by his savage male kiss. He rapes my mouth with his tongue while rubbing his hard cock against my stiff pole. Panicked, I try to pull away. He's too big and strong. He kisses me even harder, thrusting his tongue down my throat while kneading my buttocks and fingering my crack.

"You're a cocky kid," Rooster growls. "You need some discipline." He puts me over his knee and raises a huge hand.

Crack! His hand strikes my buttocks, making a noise like a pistol shot. It hurts, way more than all those times Dad paddled my bare butt. "Oh shit..." I moan.

"Did that hurt my little cocky kid?" He fondles my butt cheeks briefly, then smacks them again, harder than before.

Crack! I scream and try to twist away. He restrains me easily. He pats my ass again, then Crack! Crack!... Crack! Tears fill my eyes, but my cock is rock hard.

He reaches between my legs and feels my hard-on. "You like it."

"Uh..." I'm dazed by the way my body is responding to the spanking. Crack! "Yes sir."

"Good." Crack! Crack! "You want it." Crack! "Tell me you want it."

"Yes sir. Please paddle my ass sir!"

He laughs and presses the tip of a thick finger into my butthole. It hurts, but also sends an electric jolt to my cock. "All right! I'm gonna give you the discipline you deserve."

I buck and scream as Rooster spanks me, occasionally pausing to caress my stiff cock and tense balls. I struggle, but there's no danger I'll escape. The sounds of the stinging slaps ring in my ears, but the pain has turned into near pleasure. Each blow feels like an orgasm.

I'm almost disappointed when Rooster pushes me off his knee. "Stand up, Kid. Turn around."

I stand facing away from Rooster, scared but horny as hell. My cock has never been THIS hard...

"Gawdamn boy!" He runs a possessive hand over my bruised buttocks. "Y'all got the cutest little red ass."

I've never felt so vulnerable. "Are you going to fuck me?"

Rooster laughs again. His laugh is scary, not jolly. "Well, ain't you the cocky kid? I'll do any damn thing I want to ya." He slips a finger between my butt cheeks and tickles my asshole. "Understand?"

"Yes sir." I'm super tense as I wait to feel the pressure of his cock-head at my anal entrance. I won't ask him to take it easy. I know he won't.

He grips my hips. I expect him to bend me over. Instead, he turns me around and whistles at my hard-on. "Hoo-Boy!" he crows. "You got one hell of a boner. Guess you liked that spankin.'"

I just look at Rooster, wondering what he's going to do next.

"Gawdamn!" His grin is as scary as his laugh. "I purely love tamin' cocky kids." He puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me to my knees. "Suck my dick."

I freeze, staring at the rock-hard cock rising from his furry crotch. A steady stream of precum is leaking from its tip, running down its shaft, and flowing over his hairy balls.

"Whaddaya want, kid?" Rooster growls. "Tell me now. Tell me EXACTLY what you want."

I've fantasized about this for years. "I want to suck your cock, Sir. Suck your big hard cock."

He laughs. "You cocksuckin' straight kids! Get on with it."

I take his long thick pole in my mouth, stretching my lips around its broad head and swallowing its shaft. His rod mostly tastes like skin and sweat, but there's something else. I guess it's his precum. The combination is sexy as hell--all primal male and nothing like my girlfriend's pussy.

"That's right kid." Rooster stands still with his legs spread and his hands on his hips, looking down at me with a wicked grin on his face. "Eat me raw!" He groans as I bob over his pole, going from sucking its head to taking it deep in my throat.

After a few attempts, I succeed in swallowing the whole thing, stopping with my lips closed around its base. Its cock-head is blocking my throat and I can't breathe, but I don't need oxygen. Not for a little while, anyway.

I finally run out of air and pull off his monster pole. I look up at Rooster, enjoying the look of surprise on his face, while I take a few deep breaths. Then, I go back down on his rod, stroking its shaft while kissing and licking its cock-head.

"Fuckin' Jesus, kid!" Rooster gasps. "You're one helluva cocksucker." He moans softly when I slip the tip of my tongue into his cum-slit. He gets louder as I lick his cock-head's deep furrow while kneading his balls.

He grabs the back of my skull and fucks my face roughly, pulling almost out and then driving deep into my mouth. I hold on, squeezing his balls and tickling his taint as he goes harder and faster.

"Gawdamn, kid!" Rooster cries. "I'm gonna--" His throbbing pole explodes in my mouth, filling it with waves of hot tart cum. I swallow frantically while sucking his cock-head, trying to get every drop.

He finally stops moving. His cock stays as stiff as a steel rod. I hold it in my mouth, gently suckling it while tenderly stroking his balls, overwhelmed by the experience. The aftertaste from his cum is strong. I don't want to swallow and wash it away.

"Yee-Haw!" he whispers, stroking my hair like he's petting a dog. "That was one damn fine blowjob."

Rooster pulls his dick out of my mouth and looks down at my hard-on with the same wicked grin as before. It's scary and sexy at the same time. "You liked doin' it, too." Without waiting for me to answer, he puts his hands under my armpits and lifts me to my feet as casually as you'd pick up a kitten.

He sets me upright and cradles my balls. "You're a fuckin' sexy kid." He pulls our bodies together and rubs his stiff cock against mine while his huge hands knead my butt cheeks like bread dough. "Got my big ole rooster crowin'!"

"Yes sir." I don't know what else to say. I'm overwhelmed by his size, strength, and dominating personality.

"Cocky kid!" He slides his finger up and down my butt crack, pushing in deeper and coming closer to my asshole with each slow stroke. "You know you're a good piece of ass." His finger tickles my butthole. I moan and press my hard-on more firmly against his oversized pole.

"Speakin' of ass..." He slaps my butt and then pushes me away. "It's time for the Ole Rooster to spear another fine chicken."

"Yes sir." I turn around, bend over, and brace myself with my hands on my knees. I hope it won't hurt too much, but...

He slaps my ass hard. "Not so fast, kid. Get outta those clothes, then get your pretty little ass in that bed."

I strip hastily, then lie on the bed face down and stick my butt in the air. "I'm ready Sir."

Rooster laughs. "Roll over and put your arms up over your head."

I do. My heart hammers in my chest as he ties my wrists to the bedposts with short lengths of soft rope. I've never been so aware of my hard-on... or my anus.

"Damn, you are one fine lookin' piece of ass!" Red jacks my stiff cock roughly, then picks up a pillow and slides it under the small of my back. I instinctively fold my knees against my chest, lifting my butt higher into the air.

He laughs and tickles my butthole. "All ready for the Rooster!"

I stare at his towering erection, bracing myself for the pressure of his wide cock-head opening my asshole.

Rooster stands still for a few seconds, grinning down at my stiff dick and exposed butthole, then takes a squeeze bottle out of the nightstand drawer and kneels on the bed behind me. He squeezes a line of lubricant onto his index finger and slips it up my butt. My cock jerks as his finger slides home.

"You like that, kid?" He watches my cock twitch as he works his finger in and out of my asshole. "Sure looks like it."

"Yeah." I've never been so horny in my life. "Feels great."

"Feels pretty damn good playing with your sexy little asshole." He fingers me more roughly. "Whaddaya want now? Tell me EXACTLY what you want."

"Your cock!" I gasp. "Your big hard cock. Up my ass."

"That all?" Rooster pulls his finger out of my butt, puts more lube on it, and slips it back up my burning hole.

I roll my pelvis in time with his rough finger motions. "I want you to fuck my ass... My VIRGIN ass... with your big hard Rooster cock. Please!"

"Hot damn! A straight boy with a virgin ass." He coats his swollen pole with lube and presses its head into the center of my puckered hole. "Ole Rooster's gettin' a sweet little butt cherry."

He surprises me by pushing in slowly and carefully, stretching my asshole until I gasp in pain and then pulling back slightly, letting me relax before going in deeper.

"Good boy," he whispers. "You got the sweetest, tightest--" I squeal as his cock-head slips through my anal ring and his big rod slides up my ass.

My cock throbs as a lightning bolt of pleasure and pain flashes through my body. I feel his scratchy pubic hair rubbing my butt cheeks. His long thick log is all the way up my butt. "Fuck!"

"Oh yeah." Rooster draws back slowly, pulling almost completely out. "I'm gonna fuck the hell outta your virgin ass." He pushes back in, just as slowly. My cock jerks like I'm going to come, but I don't. Not quite.

Rooster takes my asshole with slow careful strokes, letting my anal muscles relax, and then goes faster, fucking me with long hard strokes.

I gasp with surprise and disappointment when he slips completely out. He grins as he grips his shaft and pushes his swollen cock-head through my anal ring, stopping just inside my entrance. He shallow fucks me a few times, then goes back to pounding my butt.

He grips my ankles and pushes them up over my shoulders, spreading my legs in a wide Vee and lifting my butt even higher.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I gasp as he rocks my ankles, swinging my buttocks up to meet his plunging pole. "Pound my ass." The pain is long gone. Every hammer blow triggers a mini-orgasm, with each more intense than the last. Even without touching my throbbing cock, I'm going to come soon...

"Gawdamn kid!" Rooster slams my butt harder, shaking my body and the bed each time his pelvis crashes into my buttocks. "I'm gonna shoot..." He roars like a mating bear as he comes, squirting hard hot pulses of cum up my ass.

"Jesus fuckin' Christ! That was good!" He slows his strokes, grabs my throbbing cock, and jacks it roughly. I come almost instantly, sending long shiny streams of cum sailing through the air and splashing down on my chest and face. One blob hits me in the eye. It stings and I blink rapidly to wash it away.

Rooster's grin is bigger than ever. He runs a finger along my chest, collecting the cum, and then sticks his finger in my mouth. I suck it greedily.

"Damn fine ass!" Rooster pulls his softened cock out of my hard-fucked asshole, leaving me feeling empty. He pats my butt possessively, then gets up and disappears into the bathroom. A moment later, the shower starts running.

My legs are still folded against my chest. I lower them to the bed and lie there, still tied up with my ass full of cum, dazed by the sexual workout Rooster has just given me.

The shower stops and Rooster comes out of the bathroom, dripping wet and carrying a towel. He beams at me while he dries off and then gets dressed.

I suddenly feel self-conscious when he bends over the bed, looking over my naked body. My cock has softened, but it's still in an upright position. It hardens again under his steady gaze.

Rooster pulls a switchblade out of his pocket and pushes the button. The blade swings out and locks into position with a sinister snick. He cuts the ropes binding my wrists to the bedposts with two swift slashes, then folds the blade and puts the knife away.

"You're still a cocky kid," he says. "It's gonna take a LOT more to tame you."

He starts for the door, but then pauses with his hand on the knob. "I'll be seein' you soon."

* * * * * * * * * *

Author's note: This story is based on a request from "Erik." Thanks, Kid.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2022 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers