Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Dominique had been braced for pain, but the teasing strokes took her by surprise. She stopped struggling as she felt the soft touch on her inflamed sex. As he brushed the black ball over her hard clit she gasped, and the men saw her lift her hips as if to try to rub her pussy against the slick object. Don Roberto took hold of each of her swollen breasts and unhooked the weights that were tormenting her nipples. The sudden release of that pressure allowed her to focus her full attention on the stimulation of her heated pussy, and her response was the discharge of a fresh stream of sweet juice onto the end of the whip handle.

Her tormenter ran the ball up and down her slit, repeatedly bumping over her clit and then pressing against her tight pussy hole. She was soon delirious with arousal, moaning as she recognized the familiar feeling of a glorious ‘ecstasy' approaching again. As always, this was her sign of God's blessing, that she was obeying His will and would soon receive her reward. When the man pressed the whip-end harder against the entrance to her sweet young canal she felt the mouth of her vagina spread to accept the intrusion. He pushed it into her trembling body, and she let out a long, high-pitched moan that all in the room found delightfully erotic. The man moved the whip handle, fucking Dominique with the improvised dildo until she was writhing and twisting in the hands of the men who held her legs open. She was so close, so near to the ecstasy, but they would not allow it just yet.

She had become nearly oblivious to her surroundings when they unfastened her hands from the iron ring and carried her, the whip handle still inside her, over to the platform next to the Duchess. They placed her on her back only a couple of feet from where Therese was tethered to the hitching post and pulled her legs up in the air and back, so that her stuffed crotch was spread wide and on display to all.

Therese's eyes were wide as she saw him remove the whip handle from between Sister Dominique's spread legs. When the ebony knob on the end was withdrawn from the nun's tight pussy, the suction caused a popping sound that brought smirks from the men. The black leather handle was coated with her cream, and it dripped from the polished ball. He turned to Therese and placed the handle in front of her face.

"Lick it, slave," he commanded.

Therese did not hesitate, opening her lips so he could put the handle in her mouth. She licked off the juice, savoring the scent and flavor of her friend's pussy. When she had licked it clean the man dropped the whip on the floor in front of her.

The men allowed Dominique's legs to drop to the ground, and one of them used a riding crop to land a sharp crack on her belly, causing her to jerk in surprise.

"On your knees, girl," he commanded. "Time to use that sweet mouth of yours."

Sister Dominique quickly obeyed, getting onto her knees and looking up at the men, awaiting their next command. They had all removed their breeches and trousers by now, and the helpless nun found herself surrounded at eye level with a forest of hard, jutting erections. She looked up at the cruel faces staring down at her, and knew what was expected. She reached for the nearest cock and wrapped her slender fingers around the shaft. Pre-cum dripped from the tip and onto her hand as she leaned forward and licked at the end. Opening her mouth she placed her lips over the fat purple head and slid it into her mouth. Her tongue fluttered over the hot cock and licked around the foreskin while she pumped the shaft, forcing more juice out and into her throat.

With her other hand she reached for one of the other men and grasped his hard rod, pumping it forcefully. While she bobbed her head up and down on the cock in her mouth, she let go of that shaft and used her hand to grasp a cock on the other side of her. Now she was sucking enthusiastically while pumping a dick in each hand. She pulled her mouth off with a slurp, and turning to the side she pulled up on the cock in her hand so that she could get at his ball sac. She licked the wrinkled skin, slobbering over his scrotum and sucking on his hanging balls. Moving from man to man, Sister Dominique worked with astonishing devotion, sucking cocks, licking balls, nibbling at foreskins and pumping hard shafts as fast as she could.

The Duchess de Montfort was watching this from inches away, drooling with envy and swinging the tail that protruded from between her delicious ass cheeks. Therese was so aroused by what she was seeing that she was moaning continuously, desperately in need of attention. She was wiggling her bottom back and forth, swinging the tail and squeezing the butt plug in an attempt to provide any stimulation she could to her dripping loins. Her need was so intense that she was unable to refrain from speaking.

"Please, I beg you. I must have something to suck on, too. Please, someone help me, please put a cock in my mouth, I pray, have mercy," she begged.

Hearing her pleas, one of the men responded sharply.

"This wench babbles without permission, I see. Perhaps there is some further admonition necessary?"

The Duchess had lost all restraint. On the ship the pirates had tortured her mercilessly, and to her utter disgrace she had never failed to become aroused. When they had brought her here from the ship Therese imagined that she might be able to gather the will to put up some semblance of resistance. She knew it would probably result in punishment, but at least it would allow her some final shred of dignity. But even that tiny victory was denied her. It seemed that no act was too depraved to awaken the lust within her, like a beast that waited only to be released. Even now, as she knelt before these strange men, one of whom was going to purchase her, she only wanted to be fucked and to suck their hard cocks.

But Therese's lust did not dissuade the man who intended to punish her for speaking out of turn. He picked up the flogger and turned it around in his hand so the leather tails hung down. With one smooth action he swung the whip in an arc and brought the straps down on her sweet bottom, causing her to cry out in surprise and pain. He hit her again, and again, filling the air with the sharp crack of leather on firm female ass.

While he flogged the Duchess, the other men pushed Dominique over onto her back, spreading her legs wide and pulling them back. One of the men positioned himself between her open legs and slotted the head of his hard cock against her pink, open pussy lips. The nun gasped and tried to shove back, impatient to be fucked. She too had been teased mercilessly by the pirates and denied release for many days, and was beyond caring who was looking at her nakedness or what they thought of her. The nameless man pushed forward and pressed his fat cock into the desperate nun's hot channel, sliding in deep, prying her pussy open in one move.

"Aah, oui, oui," she gasped. "Baisez-moi!"

She was babbling encouragement in French when another man placed his erect cock against her lips. She immediately stuck out her tongue and licked at the head, coating her tongue with his pre-come juices. She lapped at the fat knob and over his retracted foreskin, craving cock in any way she could get it. The young nun opened her lips wide to encourage him to fuck her mouth, and he was happy to oblige. A groan of lust from the sweet Sister vibrated his prick as he felt her tongue flutter around the cockhead. He slid in deeper until he bumped against the back of her throat, then withdrew until just the head was in her sucking mouth. The man placed his hands on her head and began to fuck her face, using her mouth like a pussy. She sucked as hard as she could, wiggling her tongue and swallowing the cock-juice that ran to the back of her throat. At the other end her pussy was stuffed, and as that buyer pumped into her tight hole her juices squirted out from around his hard dick to drip down her shaved lips and coat her tight little asshole.

Sister Dominique, stuffed with cock at both ends, was rapidly approaching her long-denied climax. When she heard the sound of the whip she opened her eyes and saw Therese being flogged, the Duchess wiggling her ass frantically to try to evade the lash and causing her horsetail to fly about wildly. Another of the vile flesh-buyers stepped up to the French noblewoman and held his long, erect cock in front of her face. She obediently opened her drooling mouth wide and he plunged in. When, on the second thrust his swollen cock-knob bumped against the back of her throat, she relaxed her muscles and took him down her throat effortlessly, even as the lash continued to strike her ass and thighs.

The sight of the entire length of hard dick disappearing down the Duchess's throat was so breathtakingly depraved that it pushed the nun over the edge in a heartbeat. She shook and trembled, gobbling cock and squeezing her steaming pussy around the rod inside her. As she thrashed about, her eyes rolling back until only the whites showed, the cock in her mouth shot hot sperm over her tongue. This only increased her fervor, and she sucked and swallowed frantically, gulping down all she could as fast as each spurt flooded her mouth. When he pulled out she opened her eyes, fresh sperm running from her mouth and over her chin, to see Therese also gulping come as the man in her mouth spilled his seed down her throat.

As he pulled out, the men unfastened Therese's wrists from the hitching post and she crawled the few feet that separated her from the nun, her naked breasts swaying beneath her. The two slavegirls looked into each other's eyes from inches apart, Dominique still mewling from her orgasm while the man in her pussy fucked her slowly and deeply. Therese lowered her head and placed her lips on Sister Dominique's. They kissed deeply, sharing the male juice that filled their mouths and passing it back and forth.

While the French women kissed and slid their come-slick tongues together, Don Roberto grabbed the horsetail and extracted the butt-plug from Therese's raised bottom. She moaned into Dominique's mouth as her anus stretched around the widest part. When the object was withdrawn her sphincter stayed relaxed, leaving her bottom hole open wide for the men to see.

"Regard, gentlemen," said the slave dealer. "The slut is well trained, and her bottom hole remains open. Feel free to use her there as you wish."

Needing no further invitation, one of the buyers stepped forward, his formidable erection in his hand. He placed the swollen head at the open entrance to the Duchess's bottom and plunged in without resistance. The hard length slid forward, and it felt to Therese like it would never stop. Finally he was completely encased in her succulent behind, and she squeezed her muscles around the big cock as he fucked in and out of her ass. He plunged deep, his balls slapping against the open lips of her wet pussy and stimulating her clit in the process.

Dominique was still being fucked as she kissed Therese, and it took very little time for the nun to reach another climax. As she came, Sister Dominique was urgently wiggling her tongue in Therese's mouth and moaning. Therese felt like she was sharing the young nun's orgasm, and that intimate experience combined with the big cock filling her ass finally sent the Duchess into a deep, intense climax. Hot orgasmic juices ran from her open pussy and drenched her thighs as she almost screamed into Dominique's mouth.

Therese shook so hard she broke the kiss and collapsed over Dominique, their sweat-slick breasts and pierced nipples pressed together. The man in Therese's bottom and the other buyer fucking Sister Dominique both began to come at almost the same instant. Hot seed filled the moaning women in ass and pussy until both men pulled out and shot the remaining spurts over the French girls' flushed naked skin. When the men moved away the two ladies continued stroking each other and cooing as they rubbed the hot fluid over themselves, seemingly oblivious to the men staring down at them. The Duchess's abused bottom remained raised, the hole open, and hot male seed spilled over her bare pussy and down her thighs. Sister Dominique's legs were splayed apart, her sperm-covered pussy openly displayed. Several of the men were jerking on their cocks, coming and spraying their seed over the two semi-conscious slave girls.

Finally the men had sated their lust, and they drifted away from the ravished women. As the buyers adjusted their clothing and the servants poured them drinks, Don Roberto Spinoza spoke.

"Gentlemen, you have seen the quality and abilities of these women. Please relax and refresh yourselves, and in a short time the bidding will begin."

Servants appeared and lifted the abused girls, placing the cloaks over them. Therese du Maurier realized with shame that she was actually disappointed. Her own passion was still burning, and she didn't want these cruel men to stop using her, using her to satisfy not only their own vile lust but hers as well. As she was led from the room she saw Sister Dominique taken away in a different direction. They were to be bathed and dressed while they awaited their fate. The Duchess de Montfort wondered who would buy her, and if she would ever see Sister Dominique again.

Five: A New Owner

Therese du Maurier was taken back to the bathing room, where she found Antonio waiting for her. She ached from the flogging, and was covered in the seed of seven men. Her bottom was a bit sore, although by now she was so experienced in that regard that it was barely noticeable. Antonio removed her wrist cuffs and her collar, unhooking the fine chain from her nipple ring.

Don Roberto's chief servant directed her to stand in the basin, where he poured warm water over her and gave her soap to clean herself. Afterwards he allowed her to enter the Roman pool, where she leaned back in the hot water and closed her eyes.

"Well,querida, I hear you put on quite a show for the buyers," said Antonio as he sat on a stool near the bath. "You and the Holy Sister."

Therese was already flushed from the heat of the water, so it was not possible to tell that she was blushing at the servant's ‘compliment'.

"Most of the staff was watching from behind the tapestries, you know."

"Oh, mon Dieu," she groaned, thinking there seemed to be no end to her disgrace.

After a period of silence, Therese asked apprehensively,

"Monsieur, do you know if there is a buyer? I am terrified of being sent to John Starr's…place."

"‘Place', that's a nice word for it. You mean the whorehouse, don't you?" he answered.

"Oh, God help me, please don't let me be sent there!" she said, looking at Antonio with pleading eyes.

"I wouldn't worry,pequeña. It brings a higher price when a woman is, shall we say, motivated? The truth is that any girl exceptional enough to earn a private sale is not going to end up in Starr's establishment. And you and the nun are the finest merchandise we have offered in months. The other three are top quality, too."

"Oh. Well that is a comfort…I suppose."

"Who will be buying whom has not yet been determined. The negotiations are proceeding as we speak."

"Do you know who those men are? They seemed…unusual. None of them appeared to be European."

"True,querida. All are from distant shores, Asia and North Africa, mostly. Also, I believe they are all agents, not the true buyers."

"Oh. I am frightened,monsieur. Will my master be terribly cruel?" Therese realized with a sense of resignation that the word ‘master' came easily to her.

"Who can say, who can say?" Antonio said with a shrug. "There are some more than others who find amusement in the suffering of pleasure slaves. I would venture that you can likely expect more of what you experienced tonight."

Therese contemplated that for a few minutes.

"It is time,querida," Antonio said as he held up a towel.

She climbed out of the pool, and as he wrapped the thick Turkish fabric around her he said,

"I will bring you some special tea that will help you sleep. In the morning you will begin your travels."

He took Therese to the room where she had slept before, and returned soon with a large cup of fragrant tea. She was grateful for the soothing drink, but certain that she was too nervous to sleep. However, within a few minutes she was feeling drowsy, and lying down on the bed she was soon asleep.

The Duchess de Montfort slept soundly, and when she awoke it took her a little while to realize where she was. Her heart leapt in her chest when she remembered, and she dreaded finding out who her new master would be. The servant who woke her spoke only Spanish, and did not understand her questions in French or English. He had brought a tray with cheese, fruit and bread, after which she was allowed to attend to her needs and wash up.

She was given slippers and the short cotton shift to wear, and the travel cloak over that. Another servant led her from the room, and without ceremony she was taken out to the courtyard where the slave dealer's coach was waiting. She did not see Don Roberto Spinoza, or Antonio, or any of the women with whom she had spent the last few weeks, before she was helped into the carriage and the curtained door was secured. Therese was anxious and frightened, and as the coach rattled over the muddy streets toward the docks her green eyes filled with tears.

At the docks the door opened and Therese was helped from the coach, then down a ladder into a rowboat in which two men were waiting. They were large and very foreign looking, perhaps Arabian or from Central Asia. Their skin was dark, even more so than the familiar sunburn of European sailors. They both wore their long black hair in a topknot, and their shirts and trousers were loose and quite colorful. Each man had a large, curved dagger in his waist sash. When Therese was settled into the boat they untied the mooring rope and began to row away without a word.

As the shore receded and they moved farther into Kingston Bay, Therese could see several ships at anchor, but it was unclear to which one they were headed. Soon, however, their direction narrowed it down to one vessel, which they approached from the stern. As they drew closer Therese was startled by what lay before them. Their destination was a ship such as the young Duchess had never before seen.

It was certainly large, but that was not what made it unusual. A solid red flag flew from the main mast, and the ship was painted black from stem to stern, with gold-colored trim and ornamentation. There were three masts, and the sails, some of which were being unfurled as they approached, were a dark red cloth. The name of the ship was painted in Chinese characters on the stern, and below that in smaller letters were the French words, "Plaisir et Peine", Pleasure and Pain.

As they came around toward the bow at least thirty gunports were visible on the starboard side alone, enough to give battle to any European ship of the line. The figurehead was an enormous dragon, painted red and gold.

Therese was in awe of the strange craft, and filled with dread at the thought of the sovereign to whom such a ship would belong. And what of the captain who would command this majestic vessel? Surely he must be a powerful and fearsome man, she thought!

As the rowboat came alongside the ship one of the men secured it with a line and held it steady while the other lifted the French woman effortlessly over his shoulder and carried her up the rope ladder to the deck. Instead of putting her down on her feet, he continued across the deck toward an open hatch. From her awkward vantage point over his shoulder, Therese noticed that the sailors on deck were a mixed lot, even more diverse than the usual crews she had seen in the last few weeks. Most of them appeared to be from the Far East, with many Moors and Arabians, too. They were diligently at work preparing to sail, and she noticed that none of them paid her the slightest attention.