Tammy, Cuckqueaned

Story Info
The husband tells wife he is tired of the dead sex life.
2.6k words
4.05
37.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy, Cuckqueaned

Steve / Stag: 46 5 ft 11 161 lbs Blond hair, blue eyes, 6.5" cut, thick.

Melissa / Cake: 32 5' 2" 119 pounds, Dyed Black hair, brown eyes, 34C. Neatly trimmed. 34-25-34 toned and tanned.

Tammy / Quean: 44 she 5'4, 145 pounds, hair dyed blond, brown eyes, 34B tits, and pussy waxed bald. A bit on the chubby side. Mother of 2 adult children.


Tammy and Steve hugged their youngest of two children. Their only son was now 20 and had moved out onto his own. Well, with a roommate. But still, they were now empty nesters as they drove away from his new home. This fact made Tammy worry. Now with no kids at home, would Steve stay with her? He had driven home the, "our sex life was dead" dialog to her.

The near hour drive was uneventful, but the conversation was almost mechanical, especially from Steve. Tammy's thoughts had wondered during the drive. Sure she wasn't as fit as she once was at 145 lbs, but she still felt that their sex life was decent until Steve had started pronouncing it dead.

It had increasingly become that way for the previous year and Tammy worried he was planning on leaving her. Her mind went to an incident just three months ago, at the Company Christmas party, that seemed to solidify this fact to her. The drinks had flowed and for the most part, the evening went great. The one thing that bothered Tammy was the way Melissa, who worked indirectly under her, was flirting with Steve. Melissa had done it before and thankfully Steve had ignored her. But that night, the 32-year-old, black-haired beauty seemed to be getting to Tammy's husband. Despite Tammy's repeated attempts of running her off.

It was at the end that I really got to Tammy. She had made her final rounds to say goodnight and walked up behind Melissa and Steve when she heard.

"I'm just saying if you ever want to leave that bitch, you have a place to go to."

Tammy had frozen, waiting for Steve to tell her no or get lost or anything. But he only nodded and then he saw Tammy

"You ready to go, Tam?"

That was it, nothing more. When they got home they had sex for the first time in over a month. Tammy even went down on him, something she didn't like much and felt she wasn't very good at. But she tried her best, hoping that he would like it and not think of Melissa.

Then when it came time to make love, he took her doggy style. Then by how rough her fucked her, he made sure she knew it was only sex. He didn't even kiss her afterward or give her an orgasm. Both of which he had always done before.

He only got up to clean his cock off before coming back and giving her a peck on the cheek. Hen told her goodnight. Tammy silently cried herself to sleep.

Work after that party had become a minefield for Tammy. In meetings, with others around Melissa would always seem to ask.

"So Tammy, how's the family?" of" How are you and Steve doing?"

Innocent to others, as she often did ask that of others. But the look in her eye bothered Tammy. It was usually accompanied by a smug look as well.

Tammy had begun to really watch Melissa at work and had even begun to check Steve's phone, when possible, and behavior during that time too. Steve, for his part, never altered his pattern of work, home, gardening, and landscaping, which had become his hobby. Thanks to his efforts they now had a very nice large and secluded backyard.

When they finally got home, from the long drive, Tammy said in a pleasant voice.

"Home sweet empty nest."

Steve rolled his eyes and got out.

"Yeah, whoopie."

This really hurt Tammy but she swallowed her pride to ask.

"Steve, what is it? I want us to be happy, please."

Then as they got into the house, Steve replied.

"Well, our sex life. It doesn't suck, it's fucking dead and I am tired of it."

Tammy was stunned. Yes, she knew they weren't having sex very often, and she knew. Her thought was interrupted.

".....invite that coworker of yours over for drinks."

Tammy was stunned.

"You invited Melissa?"

"No you are and then you are going to watch us flirt and if I'm lucky, she and I will fuck. Maybe you will learn something."

Tammy was shocked, Steve had never been like this before.

"Steve, I don't understand, you want to cheat on me with Melissa?"

Steve looked at her. He reached out to hold her by the shoulders and rub them lightly.

"Not exactly. You are going to watch and tell her that it is ok."

Tammy began to shake. She also became aware that she would most likely agree. Then she thought of who he told her to ask.

"I can't ask Melissa to do this. Please. I don't have her number"

Tammy said this partially to see if Steve had her number. But Steve simply replied.

"Then ask her at work. Invite her over. Tell her it is for drinks and chatting. Then you can tell her it is ok."

Then Steve walked away, leaving Tammy sitting there. She was humiliated, hurt, and confused. She sat down and simply sat there. Her mind refusing to process anything. Slowly thoughts formed. She knew she still loved Steve, but how could he expect her to do this? Would it be one time? Why HER of all people?

Reluctantly, when Steve came back by, Tammy told Steve she would ask Melissas over. Tammy was always submissive to Steve, though they had never explored any of the Dom sub lifestyles, until now.

***********************

That Monday was hell for Tammy She felt like she was on pins and needles all day. She had only seen Melissa twice in the morning and both times she wasn't alone. She by lunchtime she was losing her nerve. Then at lunch, she received a text from Steve.

"What did she say."

"Haven't asked yet."

"DO IT!!!"

But in the afternoon, Tammy saw no sign of Melissa. She wasn't in a meeting they were supposed to be in together and that gave Tammy an anxiety attack. She tried to look calm but inside was beginning to be upset about not being able to ask, as Steve had commanded.

Then about 10 minutes before 5, she saw Melissa. Tammy waved her over to her office. Melissa came but looked annoyed.

"Yeah Tammy, what is it?"

A bit flustered by what she was asking and Melissa's attitude, It took a second for Tammy to get the words out.

"Umm, Steve and I. We were wondering if you would like to come over for drinks?"

Melissa raised an eyebrow.

"Steve. Steve ad you want me over for drinks? Why/"

Tammy, now flustered, simply said.

"Steve just asked me to ask." Adding a lie because she couldn't say the real reason. "He said you were funny at the Christmas party and he just wanted to see if you would come."

Melissa gave Tammy a look and Tammy was sure the answer was going to be No. She sighed and then answered

"No thanks. Maybe another time."

Then she simply walked away.

A strange wave of emotions came over Tammy. She should have been glad, but instead found herself disappointed. She also knew Steve would not be happy.

She called him and told him that she had said it. His sigh was heavy on the phone.

"Is she still there?"

Tammy explained that Melissa had left her office but should be in the building.

"Find her. Keep talking to me until you do."

It took a couple of minutes to locate Melissa. Steve told her to hand Melissa her phone.

"Melissa, Steve wants to talk to you."

She held out her cell to the other woman. Melissa took it with a skeptical look. Then she began talking to Tammy's husband right before her. Tammy could not hear what was being said. Only Melissa's responses.

"Hello Stephen"

"Yes, she did invite me."

"You don't say."

Really? Hold on a moment."

That got Tammy a look. Melissa then said to Tammy.

"Conference room B"

She pointed and quickly walked to the small conference room, not even bothering to see in Tammy was fooling. The conference room was towards the back of the office and away from those about to leave. Once inside the room, Melissa put the phone on speaker but still held it.

"Ok Stevie, we are alone now. Please say that again."

The name of "Stevie" did not escape Tammy's notice. Her stomach turned from the humiliation of what she had guessed her Husband had already said. Then strangely she realized that it began to turn her on as well.

Steve simply said over the speaker.

"Tammy, tell her."

Tammy could even lookup. She felt Melissa's eyes on her as she meekly said.

"Steve wants you to come over for sex."

*smack*

The slap was not hard, but firm. Then Melissa said.

"And, slut?"

Her tone was firm, in a way Tammy had never seen from her coworker.

Tammy was shocked as she looked into Melissa's eyes. Her face is red from embarrassment more than the slap.

"He wants me to watch."

Her head went down, until she felt a hand on her chin, raising her face up. Melissa simply said.

"Beg."

They were in a conference room where they worked. The situation was so surreal to the embarrassed and humiliated wife. Tears formed.

Please, Melissa. Please sleep with my husband. Please I want you to."

Melissa made her repeat it a few times. Making Tammy make small changes until Tammy was on her knees looking up.

"Please Melissa, you are a better woman. Please fuck my husband on his bed."

Tammy heard Melissa say.

"See you at 8, Stevie."

Then she handed Tammy the phone and walked out.

*****************************************

The evening was surreal to Tammy, as she waited for 8 pm to arrive. She tried to talk Steve out of it. Hating herself for not leaving. Hating that she was less upset than turned on.

Tammy was ashamed of her feelings. Funny enough was the fact that Steve had been more attentive to her than he had been. This only jumbled her emotions more as he told her the keep it together.

Finally, at 8:20, the doorbell rang. Melissa was in a stunning red dress that showed off her well-toned body. Tammy had never realized just what great shape Melissa was in. It was clearly obvious that this was her sexy dress. Melissa's thick nipples were hard and threatening to poke through the dress.

Tammy had always felt body conscious and mentally was body-shaming herself just looking at her coworker in this manner.

Tammy stood there holding the door open. Words refusing to come. Her only thought was, "My God, she is going to do it."

Tiring of waiting to be invited in, Melissa pushed past Tammy. Her breasts rubbing against the older woman's arm as she passed.

"Stay the fuck out of the way tonight, Slut."

Tammy, humiliated, could only reply.

"Yes, Melissa."

Hating herself for saying it. Worse for now wanting to witness it. "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

Slowly Tammy walked behind Melissa, watching her walk up to Steve. Confidently, like she was claiming her prize.

Melissa and Steve embraced and began to kiss. No pretending or being coy. Both wanting to be with the other.

Tammy wanted them to stop. But she just watched it happening before her, in her own living room. She hated it and hated them. But mostly she hated the fact that this was turning her on as nothing had before.

Tammy watched as they began to undress each other. Soon Steve was naked on the couch. Melissa had not been wearing a bra and was now clad only in a black thong with her thigh highs and black 3-inch heels.

Melissa was before Steve, between his legs. Steve moaned as Melissa began to blow him. To Tammy's admittance, Melissa was way better than she had ever been. Steve finally said something to her.

"Tam, get you ass over here so so can see better."

Tammy felt like time was standing still. If asked she would not be able to explain why she walked over. Or why she too kneeled after Steve pointed down.

Melissa, for her part, was really enjoying herself. Seeing the look of humiliation on Tammy's face was priceless here. For too long as they worked together, Tammy had acted like she was so much better than Melissa. Melissa was now thinking, "I am going to show you how much better I am than you."

She made a show of sucking Steve's cock. She told him she loved how it felt in her mouth. Then she smiled at Tammy and said.

"Guessing you suck at this from his reaction."

Tammy started to look down and away, but Melissa would have no part of it.

"No Slut, eyes on the action."

Tammy, with tears forming, looked back at them. Realizing that her panties were now soaked.

After a while, Melissa announced that she wanted Steve inside her. She stood and faced a mortified Tammy.

"Make yourself useful and remove my thong. She can sniff it if you want Slut."

Tammy hated this whole event. She hated that she was allowing this younger woman, with her perfect body, the humiliate her like this. But she lowered the woman's thong and held it for Melissa to step out of.

Melissa giggled as she did so. Then she straddled Steve. Steve began to adjust his cock to enter the hot woman in his lap. Melissa whispered something in his ear and said to Tammy.

"Guide me in Hon."

Tammy was mortified. She looked at Steve and shook her head no. Melissa spoke up.

"You wanted this, so do it."

But Tammy didn't want this, Steve did. She had only gone along to please him. Now she found herself holding his cock, wet and slimy from this, this bitch.

Completely humiliated she guided him in. Melissa then said.

"Cup his balls and watch how a real woman fucks your hubby."

And for a good ten minutes, Tammy did just that. Her hand becoming coating with the juices of their sex act. Never before had she, witnesses, to people in the act of having sex and now it was right in her face.

Steve announcing how tight, how hot the younger woman's pussy was. How great a fuck she was.

Melissa returning the favor saying how great his cock felt. How glad she was that he was getting a good fucking for a change.

Tammy could only watch and hold her husbands balls. Her pussy leaking like a faucet. Frozen in place until Steve announced he was cumming. Which was after two orgasms by Melissa.

Once they stopped. Melissa kissed Steve long and slow. Then she began to get up.

"You can fucking let go now"

She hissed at the stunned Tammy. Tammy just looked up. Her mind a blank. She barely registered Melissa dressing and leaving.

*****************

That night in bed, Tammy almost attacked Steve. They ended up having the best sex of their marriage to that date. She still felt humiliated, but Steve had still taken care of her of her physical needs. Mentally she had things to work out.