Tammy in College Pt. 03

Story Info
Tammy goes to a nudist resort.
6.4k words
4.76
14k
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is over eighteen years old. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

These are the stories of Tammy Tatum and her sexual adventures at the University of Texas in Austin. It's a completely standalone story. Tammy is a cute girl from a small town in Texas.

There are six more parts in this series about Tammy's first year in college. I'm going try try to add a new one each week.

Enjoy.

Some people have all the luck.

My sorority sister, Pam, won a contest from a local TV station. The prize was an all-expense paid, 3-day trip for two to a luxury resort, "Back to Nature". She invited me to go with her and I jumped at the chance to lay out in the sun for a long weekend and veg out. I imagined massages, facials, mud baths, and a swimming pool with good-looking men serving tropical drinks.

At the last minute, Pam bailed. Something to do with her family, but she said that I should go without her. I felt bad she couldn't go, but I went anyway. Hey, it was free, and I was a poor student. We were planning to take Pam's car, but since that was out, I took a three-hour bus ride to get there.

When the bus dropped me and my suitcase off, I walked into what looked like the main building and saw a handsome young man behind the main desk with a bare chest. I thought that he must be in his swimsuit. As I got closer, it became abundantly clear that he wasn't in his swimsuit, but in his birthday suit. He was standing there completely naked. I averted my eyes, and I'm sure I blushed.

When he saw the shock on my face, he laughed and asked if I knew that I was at a naturalist resort. I had no idea what that was. He explained that the resort was for naturalists, also called nudist. No one was allowed in the resort with clothes. No exceptions. I turned around to leave only to hear the bus pulling out of the parking lot. While trying my best to look at his eyes, I asked the clerk when the next bus was. There wasn't another one until the next day at the same time. The resort was way out in the sticks and there were no motels within twenty miles.

I thought about hitchhiking, but that was dangerous. I probably couldn't have hitched a ride anyway because the road had so little traffic. My only choice was to stay at the resort for the night. I was mortified to think that to stay here I had to give up my clothes.

Pacing up and down the lobby didn't help my nerves. I sat down, and the clerk came around the counter to try to calm me down. As if having his cock at eye level was going to help calm me down. It was a nice-looking cock, and it did distract me for a moment. He tried to make light of my situation by telling me about all the activities they had at the resort. Like the big problem was the lack of a sauna. He was trying to be nice, but there was nothing he could do to help with my situation. He kept telling me that it wasn't that bad. Even first-time visitors got used to their nudity quickly. While that may be true, they chose to be there, and wanted to parade around nude. He tried to explain that since everyone was naked, no one would even notice me. This was coming from the naked man, with a big dick, standing right in front of me. I was slightly insulted, too. How dare he say that no one would notice me? I was young, good-looking and had big boobs. Of course, people would notice me walking around naked. Everyone would notice.

No amount of thinking and worrying was going to get me out of this. I had no choice but to strip down and go in. Of course, I'd been naked before in front of people, mostly before sex, and back home when I'd gone skinny-dipping. But somehow this was different. Only one person saw me then. Now, I was going to be naked in front of everyone, and they would be naked too.

After checking in, the front desk clerk led me to a locker room and stored my suitcase behind the counter. As I took off my clothes, I felt like people were watching. I kept glancing around the locker room looking for people that I knew weren't there. I put my clothes in a small locker and, as if sealing my fate, locked it. The key was on a stretchy band that I put on my bare ankle. I had never felt this naked. I was horrified at the thought that as soon as I left this room, that young clerk would see me. That's when I saw the other door. There was no need to go back out into the lobby. This door had a box of flip-flops and tiny towels waiting beside it. I grabbed a pair of sandals and a towel and stepped out the back door.

The relief I felt from not having to go back past the clerk in the lobby, evaporated. The door opened to the pool area, where there was a crowd of people, all naked. I felt self-conscious as I stepped out and I tried to hide my body with the tiny towel I had. But I was drawing more attention to myself by trying to hide. I tried to pull myself together and walk standing up proud. I had a great body and had nothing to be ashamed of. That's an easy thing to say when you have clothes on.

The clerk was right, no one was paying attention to me. Everywhere I looked, I saw naked people. There were around twenty people at the pool. They were swimming, laughing and chatting while playing cards, drinking tropical drinks, and sunning themselves in lounge chairs. It looked like any other resort, except for the lack of clothes. Everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves. They acted exactly the same as they would with swimsuits on. I began to relax a little.

It was interesting to sneak peeks at all the people's private bits. I had never thought how different people looked under their clothes. Fat/skinny, short/tall, old/young, big boobs/tiny boobs, and big cocks/small cocks. No one seemed to care much or even notice.

"Tammy?" I heard from behind me. My relaxation vanished. I turned around and saw Martin, a junior that was in our brother fraternity, Delta Tau Chi, naked. Could my luck get any worse? My immediate reaction was to try to cover up again, but I stopped myself. I could feel my face turning hot and red. I'm sure other places turned red too. It was one thing for strangers to see me here naked, but seeing someone I knew...I'm not sure which was worse. It was somehow both better and worse. It was all embarrassing.

"Martin? What in the world are you doing here?" I asked, trying to be cool and desperately trying to look at his eyes.

He didn't even glance at my body. I was a little insulted. I had a great body and it was on full display.

Martin said, "I read an article in a magazine about naturalists and decided to try it. That was two years ago. I booked a trip out here and I loved it. I try to come out here whenever I can. How about you?"

"I'm here by accident."

"You accidentally came way out here and took your clothes off?" he laughed.

"Not exactly. A friend got an all-expense paid vacation to a resort. At the last minute, she had to cancel, but I thought, if it's paid for, I should take advantage of it. I didn't realize it was a nudist resort."

"Naturalist, that's what we're called."

"Oh. Anyway, I didn't find out until I got here that it was for nudi...naturalist. I came by bus, and there's no bus back until tomorrow. No motels close by either, so my only choice is to try it." My voice was shaky.

"It must have been quite a shock. What do you think so far?"

"It feels pretty strange, but I'm finding that the longer I'm here, the less strange it feels."

"That's the way it is. By the end of the day, you won't notice that everyone is naked."

"We'll see. This is a little embarrassing, but can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"None of the guys are...em...hard? I've never seen so many limp cocks. I mean, look at you. How do you keep from getting stiff? Nobody here has even looked at my boobs, and back at school, guys look at them a lot. I mean...look at them," I held them up for him.

Martin blushed when I pointed to his limp cock and blushed even more when I held my breasts up for him. I noticed his cock twitch a little. At least he was alive.

"You get used to being naked. Once you've seen hundreds of boobs, you still love them, but you discover they're not the most important part of a person. It can be a problem and embarrassing for guys at first. I'm sure you'll see some hard cocks, especially with your body." He said as he looked at her. "But people ignore it when it happens, and guys get used to being naked around women. Sometimes, I need to 'take care of myself,' when I'm out here by myself."

"You bring dates out here? And you don't get hard?" I refused to believe that.

"I have before, but we're also a small community, and you get to know people and hang out with them."

Martin impressed me. He'd brought dates to a place to be naked for the weekend. I guess the girls didn't have to worry about bringing cute things to wear.

"Since you're a regular, can you show me around? I need to get over being so nervous," Tammy asked. "And can we get something to drink. My nerves are giving me cottonmouth."

"OK, let's go." We headed to the pool.

"This is obviously the pool area. Would you like to go for a swim?"

"I forgot my suit." I giggled and so did Martin. It was a bit of gallows humor.

"Oh, there they are," Martin said, as we headed over to a couple in their early thirties. "Alice, Bob, this is Tammy Tatum. It's her first time at a naturalist resort."

They held out their hands for me to shake. I hadn't thought this through. He was introducing me to naked strangers, while I was naked.

"I'll go get you a drink," Martin said.

"What?" I said as Martin left for the bar. I was in shock. He left me alone, naked, with two naked strangers to chat! I was going to hurt him!

"Hi Tammy. Do you go to UT with Martin?" asked Bob.

"Yes, sir." It just slipped out.

"When you meet a naked person, you're not allowed to call them 'sir.'" They laughed.

"Come, join us," Alice said.

"Just until Martin gets back. He was giving me a tour."

"So, why did you decide to come out here. Did Martin tell you about 'Back to Nature'?"

"No, I just ran into him out here. I didn't know that this was a naturalist resort when I got here and had no way of leaving."

"You seem to be adjusting," Bob said. "Not everyone looks as natural out here as you do on their first visit."

"Here's Martin." He handed Tammy a big colorful drink with a straw.

"Stay and talk," Alice said.

"Maybe later, I'm giving Tammy the grand tour. We'll see you at dinner later."

"Well, nice to meet you, Tammy. Make sure she uses sunscreen, Martin, everywhere."

"I will." Martin said.

"Bob and Alice, were the first people that I met here, and they showed me the ropes."

"You left me alone with them," I said sharply.

"Were they nice to you? Did they say anything about you being naked? Did they make you feel relaxed?"

"I get your point."

"Well, good, you have two new friends that helped you relax."

"They were nice," I said somewhat happier with Martin.

"By the way, since we're under twenty-one they can't serve us alcohol. They're serious about it because they could lose their liquor license. The bartender is a friend and he happened to leave that drink on the counter. It's extra strong. If anyone asks, it's a virgin."

I took a couple of big swigs of my drink. "That's one strong virgin."

"I bet there aren't many of those around here," I said.

"What?"

"Virgins."

"You're probably right, here. You have to be 18 years old here, but there are some resorts for the whole family."

"Oh god. Now, I'll never get the picture out of my head of my mother, father and me lounging around naked at a resort!" I laughed.

"Just be sure you don't tell them how great it is."

"If they knew I was here, they'd kill themselves, then rise from the dead to kill me." I laughed.

"We need to get sunscreen on you. The bits of your body not normally exposed to the sun can get painfully burnt."

The resort had bottles of sunscreen placed all around the pool. Martin handed me a bottle, and I poured a dab into my hand, and rubbed it on my boobs. I saw that Martin was watching me.

"This isn't going to be easy to do standing up," I said. "If I lay on a lounge, will you spread sunscreen on me?" I wanted to tease him. My nakedness and the strong drink was making me feel frisky.

"Um, sure. Let's move over there," he said, pointing to a secluded area of the patio behind the bushes. Martin laid a towel on a lounge and said, "Lay down on your front."

I lay down with my arms in front of me and Martin began. There was a small group of people nearby with a few trees between us, but they showed no interest in us. I turned my head to the side, pulled my hair off my back and let Martin go to work on me. He did an extremely thorough job. He started with my arms, pulling them out one-at-a-time to cover and then putting them back. He made sure he covered them completely, including my underarms. That tickled and gave me goosebumps. He started on my neck and shoulders next, with well-practiced motions. His strong hands massaged my back and rubbed the lotion deep into my skin. His hands moved further down. He smeared lotion all over, then came back to massage it in. He used the excess lotion to cover my sides, including the sides of my boobs where they pressed out between my chest and lounge. Things were starting to get interesting. He relaxed me and excited me at the same time.

I could hardly wait for him to go lower. My relaxed part wanted him to continue what he was doing. My excited part wanted him to explore new areas. He did both. He drizzled lotion on my cheeks, and it ran down the sides of my hips and into my crack. Starting by catching the liquid running off the outsides of my hips, he kneaded and caressed my hips, sweeping any extra lotion up to the tops of my cheeks where it flowed down between them. Moving to the tops of my cheeks, he squeezed and stroked them as they relaxed. He worked his hands between my cheeks, smoothing the lotion between them. He made every effort to get the creamy lotion into every crack and crevice I had. I giggled and then moaned as he rubbed lotion along the bottom of my crack. I'm not sure if it's possible to get sunburned on your anus but he wasn't taking any chances. Who was I to argue? I clenched my cheeks together around his hand to let him know I was enjoying myself.

By this point, I'd forgotten where I was, and moaned when he touched a sensitive spot. I spread my legs a bit, so he could get the lotion everywhere. He moved down to my feet and slowly made his way up my legs. By the time he got to the tops of my thighs, I was dazed and soaking wet.

He told me to turn over on my back. When I did, I remembered where I was. Even though this was a secluded spot, people could see us. I noticed a couple in their thirties staring. I smiled at them. For better or worse, my head was facing towards them so they couldn't look straight up my legs. At this point I wouldn't have cared if they could.

I took another couple of big gulps from my drink, then lay down. Martin began on my front. He told me to close my eyes. Squeezing lotion on one hand, he used the fingers of his other hand to apply dabs of lotion on my face. He wiped the remaining lotion on my neck for later use. Using fingers from both hands, he spread and massaged the dabs of lotion into my face starting at my hairline. I was in heaven as he progressed down my forehead, and down the sides of my face, passed my eyes and along my jaw line. His hands met at the bottom of my chin. He continued using these downward strokes until he covered my forehead and cheeks, Using the same downward motions, he covered my nose. He dipped his fingers into the lotion on my neck and worked it over and behind my ears. Ears are a sensitive, but often ignored, erogenous zone. I love it when a man touches or kisses my ears. It makes my whole-body tingle.

He had some special sun blocking cream for my lips. His finger felt soft and smooth as he massaged the cream on. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed his finger with my mouth, sucked it in, and flicked it with my tongue. After I begrudgingly released him, he applied more cream. It was remarkable how good it felt for him to touch and massage my face like that, soft and gentle, yet firm. All men should know how to touch a woman like that. I had never considered my face an erogenous zone, but I did now.

I was soaking wet. I wasn't sure how much more sunblock I could stand. I felt a large drop of warm lotion fall onto my chest. He massaged it into my upper chest, neck, and the fronts of my shoulders. Rivulets of lotion ran off me and onto my side. He stopped them and rubbed the lotion in. All the nervousness I'd had earlier flowed out of me. He trickled lotion in a ring around one of my already hard nipples sending shivers down my spine. It spread and flowed down my boob. He spread the lotion with two hands outward from my nipple covering my whole breast. He came back up when he needed to gather more lotion, but he always avoided the nipple that was so hard it ached. After the rest of my boob was thoroughly kneaded, he put a single drop of lotion on the center of my nipple and worked it in with both his thumbs. By the time he got to my other breast, I thought I might come. I was breathing hard, and each breath pushed my boob into his hands. I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

Dripping the lotion, he drew a line down from between my boobs, down my tummy and stopped an inch above my pussy. He dripped two more lines from my nipples down to the same spot above my pussy. A pool was forming there. He dipped his fingers into the pool and spread it in little circles up the line between my breasts. He did the same with the other two lines, but he didn't stop until his fingers swirled around my nipple. I whimpered when he touched it. He smoothed the rest of the pool up to cover my tummy, from my lower abdomen, to under my breasts, and out to cover my sides and hips. I hoped that my pussy was next. I would have pleaded with him, but I wasn't sure I could speak, and he hadn't disappointed me yet.

Lotion dripped from the tops of my legs down to my feet and he moved down with it. I knew that he could see between my legs to my wet pussy, but I still spread my legs for him. His slick hands pushed the lotion to the top of one leg, an inch from my sex and he returned to the foot of the other leg. I moved one leg off the lounge to spread myself even more for him. He rubbed the lotion up my second leg but again stopped short. I moaned and dropped the second leg off the lounge. He sat with his legs spread around the lounge and put my legs on top of his so he could get closer. I finally felt the lotion fall on my lips. With my legs spread he could get the lotion into every crevice. I didn't want to burn down there.

Heat was radiating for my pussy. If he didn't touch me soon, I would explode. I peeked through my closed eyes, and saw that Martin was hard and I was impressed with what I saw. His hand slid along the creases on either side of my pussy and then he worked my outer lips with his thumbs. I was moaning. My engorged clit peeked out from between my lips and when he rubbed against it, my body released everything that had been building in me. I inhaled through gritted teeth and then couldn't breathe or move. My eyes squeezed shut, my muscles went rigid, and my toes curled. I bit my lip to keep from screaming. I gripped Martin's thighs hard enough to hurt. I'd just had an orgasm naked, outside, in a public place, while people watched me. My fluid was flowing out of me. I'm glad Martin had put a towel down for me.

"All done," Martin said and stood up. I was shocked until I realized where we were again. In my dazed state, I thought that after all his attention, he was going to jump me. I was sure ready for it. I guess there were rules about sex in the public areas.

12