Tammy in College Pt. 09

Story Info
Tammy with sorority president and her boyfriend.
4.4k words
4.81
9.6k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a continuation of the Tammy series. It works as a standalone story. Tammy is a cute girl from a small town in Texas.

This is the last part in this series about Tammy's first year in college. There may be more stories of her adventures over the summer.

Enjoy.

The president of out sorority, Brooke, was about to graduate, and I still owed her a favor. When I was pledging, a frat boy, Tom, took a video of us screwing against the door in his frat room. He was going to show it to everyone. Brooke stopped him and I owed her for that.

After Brooke saw the nude pictures of me at the art exhibit, she took me aside and asked me to come see her in her room to discuss it.

I went to see her about eight that evening. I thought I was in big trouble. When I went inside, Brooke locked the door and went over and sat on her bed cross-legged. She patted the bed for me to join her. I had a short skirt on, and it was hard to sit on the bed and stay decent. I saw a half empty bottle of scotch on the nightstand and two glasses, one half full.

Brooke was an attractive woman with breasts that stretched the limits of her t-shirt. Her boobs were bigger than mine and her nipples were poking out from under the fabric. The pictures of me, lay spread out on the bed. She offered me a drink. I declined but she poured me half a glass full and handed it to me.

"Come on. Have a drink." Brooke said. I took a sip from the glass.

Brooke picked up one of the pictures of me and said, "I know this is you."

"But my face is not showing."

"Ha. You see how I fooled you there. I thought it might be you, but you confirmed it." Brooke started giggling. She'd had a bit to drink.

"Well, no one else knows," I said.

"Pam knows. She dragged us to the exhibition to embarrass you. I don't know how she knows," Brooke said.

I said, "She asked me to pose for her friend. She neglected to tell me that it was a nude shoot. I didn't find out until I got there. The photographer, Chris was a nice guy. He really needed my help, so I agreed if he kept my face hidden. I had a fun time and we've gone out some. Does everyone know?"

"No, and Pam won't tell anyone. I'll protect you, Tammy. You're not in any trouble. There's no rule against naked pictures," she laughed. "I've got nude pictures of lots of the sisters. I've collected them over the years."

Brooke pulled a pile of pictures out from under her pillow and handed them to me. There were pictures of about twenty sisters. They all looked hot.

"Why do you have these?" I asked.

"I thought that they might come in handy someday. Here's another one. You'll be the only person besides my boyfriend to see this one."

It was a picture of Brooke, lying on a bed, naked. She looked amazingly hot with her huge boobs.

"So why am I here, Brooke?"

"Do you remember when I got you out of that little jam with Tom and the video?"

"Yes, that was so nice of you."

"You told me that you'd do anything for me. Well, I have a little favor to ask."

"OK. You helped me, so I'll help you. What do you need?"

"My boyfriend's birthday is on Friday, and I want to give him what every man wants."

"What's that?"

"A threesome."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want to give him a night in bed with me and another woman. I want it to be you in bed with us on his birthday."

"I don't think I can do that."

"Why not. He's a very good-looking man and knows how to satisfy a woman. You're not dating anyone special, are you? You did say 'anything' didn't you?"

"Yes. But you'd be there too."

"Of course. I'm his girlfriend. There would be three of us."

"I've never been with a girl."

"Don't worry about that. Neither have I. This is all about him."

"But won't he want to see us touching each other?

"No. If we're touching him, that's all he'll care about."

"Don't all guys have a fantasy with two women, you know, playing with each other?"

"Darrel's never mentioned anything about that."

"I saw you naked in that video, and now you've seen me naked in a picture."

"This is Darrel." She pulled out another picture. In this one, her boyfriend was lying next to her on the bed, naked and erect. Really erect. He was a big boy.

"Oh my god," I said.

"He is something, isn't he." She smiled and raised her eyebrows.

"Please Tammy. You're the only one I can ask, and you owe me. You promised to do anything for me. Do you know how many favors I had to call in to make that video disappear? Please do this for me. It will be a great memory from college. By the way, Darrel has never left me unsatisfied."

"Oh god Brooke. I don't know. This will be awkward and embarrassing."

"No, it won't. It will be fun. Darrel is a great guy, and he loves big boobs and honey, you've got quite a pair. He'll love you."

"How do you know that?"

"I took him to the exhibit and when he saw you, he started drooling. I told him I knew you."

"Have you told him about the threesome?"

"No. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Tell you what, I'll come over on Friday for dinner, and we'll see how things go. I'm not promising anything." I didn't want to do it, but I did owe Brooke big time.

"Here's his address," Brooke said, and gave me a slip of paper. "Be there at six-thirty Friday. Wear stockings and not pantyhose and something lacey for underwear. Just in case you decide to help me. No pressure, but I don't have anything else for him. Here, take this picture of him."

I took it and said, "We'll see." He did look hot. If it were just the two of us, I'd be more than happy to do him.

I kept thinking about spring break at the nudist resort. I watched Karen rubbing sunblock on Holly for about fifteen minutes and then watched Holly kissing Karen . It looked kind of hot, but I wasn't sure I was ready to try that yet. Brooke said that there would be no sex between us but there was going to be at least some touching, there would have to be. And Brooke was drunker than I'd ever seen her. I had to at least go over there. I owed Brooke at least that.

Friday night, I headed over to Darrel's house for his birthday. I was anxious. I'd never even considered something like this. I didn't know if I could go through with it. On one hand, it seemed dirty and wrong to be in a threesome. I had no interest in girls sexually, and Brooke would be involved in this. She said it was all about him and we wouldn't do anything together. We'd seen each other naked in pictures, but this would be in person and much more revealing. We'd see each other's private bits, live and up close.

On the other hand, I owed Brook a big favor. This year might have gone differently if she hadn't retrieved that video of me fucking at the frat house. Her boyfriend, Darrel was a good-looking, fit guy. It would be fun and wicked to fuck a stranger that I knew was good in bed and was hot for me.

All these thoughts were swirling around in my head, and I couldn't keep them sorted.

As a pretext, Brooke told Darrel that a friend of hers was coming to town, and that she had invited her over for dinner. Darrel said he wanted them to be alone on his birthday. Then she told him that her friend was the girl in the photos at the art show. That got him excited.

When I arrived, Darrel opened the door, and when he saw me, he found it hard to speak. Of course, I had dressed in a very sexy outfit. I wore a short black skirt, thigh high stocking and low heels. Instead of a shirt, I wore a black corset for a top that lifted and showed off the girls. When I moved, it exposed my areolas and if I wasn't careful, my nipples. I knew that Darrel liked big boobs, so the least I could do was give him some eye candy. It turned me on to be around a guy who couldn't take his eyes off my tits. Brooke's boobs were bigger than mine, but mine looked bigger because I was shorter.

What Brooke wore impressed me. She had a white, almost see-through button-up blouse on, without a bra. Her boobs were awfully pert given their size. Her nipples were trying to push through the fabric. She wore a short skirt, stockings, and low heels. We were a good-looking pair.

Darrel was looking good too. He had on a black suit minus the tie. Brooke had told him to dress up for me. Darrel fixed us drinks. I downed the first one quickly and he made me another. We smoked a pre-dinner joint and then moved into the dining room.

Brooke prepared a delicious dinner, and the table was set beautifully. As we ate, Darrel had a tough time deciding whose boobs to look at. It was making me excited. It makes a man very attractive, when he thinks you're attractive. We polished off a bottle of wine.

Brooke asked me to help her with dessert. When we got into the kitchen, she was breathing excitedly and asked me if I had decided to join them in bed. She looked at me expectantly. I still had to think a second. I had become excited over dinner imagining Darrel naked, and I was quite high. Given that I owed Brooke a favor, she was a good friend, and I was horny as hell, I agreed. I was still nervous. It would be fun, I told myself. It's not like we would be doing girl-girl stuff. I was still a freshman and so naive.

After undoing a button on her shirt, Brooke brought out dessert, and we toasted Darrel on his birthday.

Brooke said, "I bet you can't guess what I got you for your birthday?"

Darrel said, "You didn't need to get me anything. This dinner was plenty."

"Darrel, you wait here. Tammy and I are going to get your present ready," Brooke said.

We went off to the bedroom giggling. Brooke had me take off my skirt and corset, and she removed her blouse and skirt. We sat on the edge of the bed wearing only shoes, stockings, and panties.

She called Darrel and told him to come in. When he opened the door, his eyes bulged like a cartoon character.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Happy Birthday! We're your birthday present."

Darrel stood frozen with his mouth open. Brooke said, "Come over here."

We stood as he came over. I walked to him, pushed his jacket off his shoulders and kissed him on the mouth, and said "happy birthday." Brooke went behind him and pulled his jacket the rest of the way off. He wrapped his arms around me.

Brooke wrapped her arms around him and unbuttoned his shirt. Since his chest pressed against my boobs, Brooke had to slip her hands between us to get to the middle buttons. The back of her hands pressed against my bare nipples. She said we were not going to do anything with each other. It occurred to me that there was no way to prevent a little touching when we were working on the same guy. Besides that, her hands felt good on my nipples, making them hard.

Once his shirt was completely open, she pulled it off. My naked nipples pressed against the hair on Darrel's chest. Brooke lowered her hands to his pants. The backs of her hands brushed against my tummy. She put her hand under his package and caressed his balls. He pulled me in tighter, squeezing my bottom, pulling his crotch towards mine and I moaned. I'm sure he thought it was due to his kiss, and it partially was, he was a good kisser. But what he didn't know, was that when he pulled me towards his covered cock, he pushed my pussy into Brooke's hand. I started to object, but it felt so good, and it would kill the mood. The back of her hand was putting pressure on my clit, but it was accidental. These things happen, I thought as delightful feelings coursed through my body.

She moved her hands up to his belt and Darrel opened a little space between us. With room to work, she unbuckled him. That space between us, gave Darrel the opportunity to touch my tits. He held one like he was weighing it for a moment, then rolled my nipple between his fingers making me moan.

Brooke had managed to get his pants, unbuttoned, and unzipped and was pulling them down. I took the opportunity to reach down and feel his cock. He groaned as I lightly stroked it up and down, and I thought he was going to come right then.

Brooke had his pants down to his ankles, and I moved to his side. She pushed him towards the bed, and he fell back, allowing her to pull off his shoes, socks, and pants.

We stood over him, one on each side, and looked down at him, naked and stiff. We must have been a lovely sight. Two big-breasted women, in panties and stockings, staring at his cock with lust in our eyes. Brooke put pillows under his head, to give him an unobstructed view of what we were going to do to him.

In unison, Brooke and I kicked off our shoes and slid our panties down and off. We left our stockings on. She knelt beside him, grasped his cock, and licked up and down on it. She told me to get on his other side and help. I knelt beside him on the bed and we both licked his shaft. Our tongues were close together and sometimes touched, but we weren't really kissing. She rubbed his sensitive spot at the bottom of his head and licked it. I followed suit and licked it too, and then I sucked his head into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. She followed me and did the same but took it a little deeper. As she sucked his head, I gently squeezed his balls and ran my hand up and down his shaft. He was uttering a constant groan, showing his pleasure.

He thrust his hips up and down as he was getting closer. We could finish him off quickly, but it was his birthday, and we wanted to make it last. We stopped and just blew cool air on his wet cock until he stopped thrusting. It was as if we knew what the other was thinking. We smiled at each other as we moved in harmony. We each put a hand on his cock and twisted them in different directions. He was breathing hard again. I engulfed his cock and swallowed him about halfway, and then let him pop out. Brooke did the same but gagged a little. On my turn, I took him three quarters of the way down. Brooke tried the same but didn't make it. He was a big boy. I was having trouble too.

Once more, I took him most of the way down, and he was now thrusting with his hips. Brooke tried to swallow him again and when she was about halfway down, he thrust up, his cock slipping into her throat past her gag point. She was about three quarters of the way down. When she pulled off, she looked surprised and proud. I pointed to myself, and Brooke nodded. I sucked him in, moving up and down quickly, while Brooke squeezed his balls and quickly jerked him up and down. She let go, and I swallowed him all the way down. My nose pressed against his skin. His eyes popped open, and I pulled off him. He was thrusting wildly as Brooke stroked him off. We held our mouths open cheek-to-cheek as he blew his load. His first shot hit Brooke in the mouth and the second landed in mine. The rest landed on his belly.

Without any conscious thought, Brooke and I kissed each other. We were sharing his seed, licking it off each other's faces and then his belly. We were mad with sexual desire, and we were showing off for Darrel to drive him crazy.

We looked each other in the eyes, surprised. We shrugged and kissed again. We were so horny that we gave up caring. We moved up Darrel's body and kissed him all over his belly, chest, nipples, face, and mouth.

"Who do you want to go down on first?" Brooke asked Darrel.

He grabbed Brooke by the ankles and threw her down and dove into her pussy. She screamed as soon as his tongue hit her clit and continued as he kept up his assault. I must have lost my mind because I latched on to one of her tits and started sucking and biting on it. Her eyes flew open, and she grabbed my hair and held me to her tit. I got up and threw my leg over her, facing her head, and shoved my pussy into her face and ground it against her mouth. Darrel was eating her, and she was eating me. Maybe she had been with a girl before because she knew exactly where to lick my pussy to give me maximum pleasure. I pushed my pussy into her face, and she slid her tongue into me farther than I thought possible. All my muscles tensed and squeezed her head between my thighs as my orgasm came. I groaned and that only made her work harder. She sucked my clit and I screamed. I got off her and kissed her, tasting my juices on her lips and face.

Darrel had been slowly licking her, mesmerized by the sight of her licking me and us kissing. After I came, he attacked her pussy, shoving his tongue into her dripping hole then licking and sucking her clit. I latched on to one of her nipples and bit on it lightly. She pulled my mouth hard against her and I flicked it with my tongue as fast as possible. I could feel her muscles tighten as she neared her climax.

Brooke yelled, "Darrel, fuck me now!" Darrel pulled her to the edge of the bed. He stood on the floor and slammed his cock into her. I sat on her face looking at Darrel. He stood on the floor between Brooke's legs spread wide and pounded into her over and over. He grabbed her hip so he could thrust into her deeper.

Brooke continued lapping my pussy. I pinched and pulled on her nipples as Brooke's huge tits flopped around on her chest. Darrel leaned forward and kissed me and pinched my nipples. Brooke's moaning became louder and louder. She screamed, grabbed the sheets in her fists, and arched her back in orgasm. I reached out and pinched Darrel's nipples. He continued pounding into her until he groaned and emptied himself deep inside her. Darrel crawled up and kissed her, his hand caressing her cheek. He lay next to her, and I lay on her other side. We both stroked her hair while she recovered.

I started rubbing my clit, not yet satisfied. I hadn't had his cock inside me yet. Darrel saw me playing with myself.

I pleaded, "I need you to fuck me."

Darrel was not up to it again yet. I moved over Brooke and sucked Darrel's limp cock. He tasted of Brooke's pussy and his own cum. I needed it in me. Brooke got behind me and crammed two then three fingers into me, fucking me with them. Her thumb rubbed on my clit. It was not enough. I needed Darrel's cock in me.

Darrel watched his girlfriend finger-fuck me furiously as I sucked his cock. He rose to the occasion. He pulled me towards him and put me on my hand and knees. I grabbed Brooke by the hips and dragged her in front of me and lowered myself to my elbows. My tongue touched a woman's pussy for the first time. I realized I knew exactly what to do because I knew what I liked. I licked her from her ass to her clit. Darrel's cum was flowing out of her hole and I lapped that up with pleasure. As I got to her clit, Darrel slowly eased his big cock into me. I froze from the sensation and Darrel stayed there deep inside of me. I felt so nice and full. He began to slowly push his cock in and out of my pussy with his full length. That's what I needed. As his big cock stroked into me faster and harder, my tits pushed against the sheet under me. My tongue pressed against Brooke's clit.

Each time he rammed into me; my tongue pressed against Brooke's. The grunting sound I made, vibrated her clit. The grunts became louder each time Darrel thrust into me, stimulating her clit more. Darrel was on fire, pounding into me hard, fast, and deep. He had already come twice so he was going to last. I sucked Brooke's clit and held it in my mouth. Every push from Darrel pushed and pulled on her clit. Brooke thrashed around, digging her finger into my hair. She froze with her muscles tight, her back arched as she came again. She scrambled away from my mouth, not able to take anymore. She watched her boyfriend continued to relentlessly pound into my pussy. I got up on my hands. Darrel pulled me upright still pounding me while holding me up with his arms. His cock rubbed against the front of my pussy wall. Brooke got in front of me and kissed me hard. One of her hands was on a tit, one was on my clit and her tongue was in my mouth. I felt like I was being fucked from both sides. The tension built in me higher and higher until it finally released.

12