Tammy on the Road

Story Info
Tammy is forced to service a mechanic.
1.2k words
3.96
15.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, all characters are over eighteen years of age.

Tammy slammed the hood of her car and cursed under her breath. Well, she had found the problem, a cracked distributor cap. But she was in the middle of nowhere and the sun was going down. Tammy was a smart and competent young woman but fixing that was beyond her. The tow truck driver that her insurance company assured her was coming was late as hell.

Tammy was an attractive twenty five, a feisty brunette with a terrific figure. She was on her way to her cousin's place one state over when her engine quit. She had called for a truck first thing and the wait was irritating. And being out in the boondocks like this kind of spooked her, she was a city gal. Finally she saw lights approaching, it was the long overdue wrecker.

Ten minutes later and she was even more irritated; the driver of the tow truck was a real jerk. Handsome though, she had to give him that. But his attitude of "oh women don't know nuthin" was wearing her last nerve. She had told him the problem but he was insisting on "checking for himself". At long last he got out from under the hood.

"Well well, looks like you were right. Whoda thunkit?" The driver laughed at his own non-joke, his eyes crawling all over Tammy's chest and crotch. The name embroidered on his coveralls said Jack. Jack the jerk Tammy thought to herself but she smiled nonetheless.

"This model, it happens all the time. I even have a spare in the truck!" Jack's expression was more a leer than anything else and he had an obvious bulge forming.

"Course, it'll cost ya." He licked his lips and gave her an evil smile.

Okay, that was enough. Tammy was about to say something about calling his boss when he just grabbed her and started kissing her! What did he think he was doing? He was strong, his grip was like iron and he began pressing his erection into her, rubbing it against her.

At first Tammy was too surprised to react. By the time she was ready to yell Jack had pulled her close and was kissing her hungrily. Now he was virtually masturbating against her! His breath was hot on her neck, he nibbled an earlobe and Tammy moaned in spite of herself. That was always her weak spot!

Now he was forcing his leg between hers. He had kept one hand gripping her shoulder, the other was now grabbing and squeezing her ass cheeks. His hot breath was coming harder as his excitement grew. Tammy could feel his maleness throbbing against her, he must not wear any underwear she thought to herself. What kind of man is this?

Tammy felt herself responding in spite of herself. Her pussy was getting warm and wet and her boobs felt tingly. This guy was a pig but he was pushing all the right buttons! Now he was pushing her shoulders down, getting her to kneel, oh god, he was going to whip is dick out Tammy realized.

Jack got her down on the ground and then unsnapped his coveralls from chest to crotch. His cock sprang free, almost slapping her in the face. He was at least nine inches Tammy thought and her cunt gave another squirt. She'd never seen a cock so huge! Tammy was a bit of a size queen, this dick looked gorgeous to her.

Too bad the owner is such a tool Tammy thought. She caught his member in one hand just to keep it out of her face, it was throbbing and drooling precum. Once she had it in hand her mouth seemed to open all by itself and in a mere moment her mouth was full of the driver's massive rod.

He didn't wait for her, he started fucking her face immediately. Strong hands held her head immobile as he pumped himself into her, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag around his invading meat.

He was so forceful, so commanding Tammy thought. Her nipples were like little pebbles and her cunny was leaking down her leg. They were right on the side of the road, picked out by the setting sun for anyone to see as they drove by. Gravel was hurting her skin, she was finding it hard to breathe around this asshole's cock. And yet she was more turned on than she could ever remember being!

The driver pulled himself out of Tammy's mouth and pulled her back to her feet. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and yanked it out of her shorts, then pulled it up to her neck along with her bra, freeing her breasts. One hand pulled her to him, circling her waist. The other hand grabbed a boob and began squeezing. No caress, no gentleness, just his need, his taking what he wanted from her.

He was sucking her neck, thrusting his hips against her as her mauled her clumsily. He pulled away again, spinning her now to face her car. His hand in her back shoved her forwards and she caught herself automatically with her arms on the hood. Tammy felt a hand unsnap her shorts and then they were being yanked roughly down her hips. Her assailant was panting behind her as her black lace thong came into view.

There was a low moan and then her thong was being ripped off of her. Her legs were kicked apart and she had basically assumed the position, she was helpless as this crude stranger had his way with her. She felt a warmth at the entrance to her wet cunt and then he just rammed in! Tammy was suddenly more full of cock than she had ever been before, the feeling was fantastic!

The driver began fucking her hard and fast, one hand on her back as he drove himself like a machine, using her for his pleasure. Tammy put her head down on the hood and cried out in ecstasy as it all hit her. The huge cock, the public setting, being overpowered, it all came together and she started cumming hard around the invader. Waves of pleasure rolled over her body and mind, her nipples brushing the cool metal of the car's hood, her cunny clenching around that massive cock...

She was being used for this brute's pleasure and he was making her love it, making her cum again and again as he plowed into her. Suddenly he stiffened and pulled himself out of her, Tammy almost whined with need. Then she felt it, ropes of hot cum splattering her back and ass! He was bucking and jerking as he fisted his cock over her supine form, grunting as he dumped his load onto her.

Tammy felt the hot jizz land on her and had another mini-cum as she thought about being used as this man's fucktoy. Her body was beginning to come down from her orgasms as she lay against the hood in the failing summer light.

There was a thud on the ground next to her and Tammy opened her eyes and straightened up to see a box containing the part she needed. She turned just in time to see the driver slam the door of his truck. He gave a jaunty wave as he drove off into the sunset.

The End.