Tammy's 40th

Story Info
When Tammy turned 40 life changed forever.
8k words
4.67
24k
54
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
390 Followers

"Mr T do you hav....."

My bedroom door suddenly flies opens, Tiffany stands frozen to the spot staring at me.

"Don't worry Tiff found them," my daughter Brittany yells from another room.

Tiffany still hasn't moved, she is staring at my cock as cum pumps out of it.

I thought I was home alone, my wife Carol and Tiffany's mum Tammy are at the shops and when I last checked Brittany was over at Tiffany's house.

I have a high sex drive and even though I have sex several times a week with Carol I still masturbate daily, sometimes more than once.

I'm lying on my bed naked, masturbating as I watch porn on my laptop, just as the door opens I come. I'm so engrossed in the scene I'm watching it takes me a few seconds to realise the voice I hear is Tiffany's. For those few seconds I keep jerking my cock, pumping my cum out of it, seeing Tiffany my hand stops moving, I just hold my cock as I look at her, my cock still twitching, cum flowing from it.

Tiffany's eyes are open wide like saucers, her mouth open mid-sentence.

To compliment my high sex drive I have a big cook, it's a good 10 inches long and thick, and when I come I come a lot, Tiffany is studying every inch of cock and ounce of cum.

"Tiff did you hear me, where are you?"

Brittany's voice breaks Tiffany's trance, her mouth closes, she blinks but she remains there for a few seconds longer before backing away and leaving.

I get up going to the ensuite to clean up.

I decide to find Tiffany and apologise, though I'm not really sure what you say to your daughters best friend that caught you jerking off..

Leaving my bedroom I hear voices come from Brittany's room next door, I move next to the door to hear what they are saying or more precisely to see if Tiffany is talking about what she saw.

She is.

"Oh Tiff that's disgusting, that my Dad your talking about."

"I know Britt but it's still the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"And you've seen a lot of cocks."

"I've seen a few but none as impressive as your Dad's, I reckon his hand barely covered a third of it and it was thick, my god I reckon it's as thick as your wrist Britt."

"Ugh Tiff. disgusting."

"And cum, oh my god it just poured out, running down his cock over his finger."

"Tiff enough, your exaggerating, let's talk about something else."

I can't believe it, my daughter and her best friend are lying on her bed discussing my cock.

"Oh believe me Britt I'm not exaggerating at all, it was fucking incredible. Fuck you would love it, that big fat cock stretching your little pussy, I bet he'll be that deep inside you that when he comes you'll taste it on your tongue."

"Tiff disgusting, please stop, enough."

"God I'm wet from just thinking about it."

"Fuck Tiff you're being such a slut."

"I'll be a slut to that beautiful cock any day."

"What would your Mom think if she heard you talking about her best friends husband like this."

"She'll be jealous she didn't see it, the only thing that's been in her cunt since Daddy left is made of rubber."

"Tiff."

"No serious, she just bought two new ones but none of them are as big as your Dad's cock, come over now and I'll show you."

"Oh I don't know."

"Come on Britt I'm desperately horny, she won't mind if we use them, I just got to clean them before I put them back. You'll love the new double headed one, please come and try it out with me."

I took this as my cue to leave, I didn't want to get caught outside Brittany's room. I go to the kitchen to make lunch, I'll talk with Tiffany later.

A couple of minutes later the girls walk through the kitchen to the side door.

Tiffany's eyes move straight to my crotch, "Hey Mr T how it hanging."

"Tiff," Brittany gives her a poke in the ribs, "See you later Daddy."

"Ok, have fun."

"Oh she will, big time but not enormous."

Both girls giggle as they leave.

I have never thought of Tiffany in a sexual way until now, I always saw her as attractive but in the same way I see Brittany, she is like or maybe was like a second daughter.

Both girls are 19, their birthdays only a couple of months apart, we have lived next door to Tammy since before the girls were born. Carol and Tammy are best friends and are in and out of each other's houses constantly, their daughters have picked up that same habit. About three years ago Tammy got divorced from Brett and as far as I'm aware and from what Tiffany said she hasn't been with anyone since.

Now as the girls walk through the kitchen I notice Tiffany differently, her long wavey blonde hair down to the middle of her back, large firm round boobs pushing against the front of her top, hard nipples, thin waist and slender hips, long sensuous legs and a sweet tight ass in her shorts.

As they leave my eyes are also drawn to Brittany's ass as I compare them, hers is bigger than Tiffany's but still nice and firm looking.

Fuck what am I doing, that's my daughter's ass, I try to remove the image and thoughts from my mind.

Feeling horny I go to my bedroom jerking off again as I watch porn, I imagine the young blonde girl in the movie is Tiffany and I'm one of the men fucking her.

Afterwards I go out to the garden to do my mowing, I can't help but look at Tammy's house, the thought of Brittany and Tiffany fucking each other excites me. Brittany hasn't admitted it but Carol and I both suspect she has a thing for girls and after what I heard in her bedroom I suspect we are correct.

Tomorrow I'll do some gardening at Tammy's, since the divorce I also give Tammy a hand with her garden, it'll give me a chance to perv on Tiffany some more I hoped.

Finishing I put the mower away, going inside I find Carol and Tammy sitting at the table, "Hi honey how was the shopping, hi Tammy, how are you?"

"It was good dear, very satisfying, got everything we wanted."

"Hi Ted, fine thanks."

"Great, Tammy I'll come over to your place tomorrow and do the mowing."

"That'll be great Ted, the grass is growing really quick at the moment."

I go to the fridge grabbing a beer then head to the lounge room to watch tv leaving them to talk.

The rest of the day is uneventful, after a couple of hours Tammy heads home, Brittany is having dinner at Tammy's. Usually when the girls have dinner at each other's house they spend the night, this will give Carol and myself a quiet night home alone.

After dinner we sit around chatting as we watch tv before going to bed.

I go for a quick shower first, from our bed you can see the shower reflected in the bathroom mirror, Carol is lying on the bed, I strip off walking to the ensuite, I sense that Carol is watching me.

I leave the ensuite door open, I turn the shower on standing to the side where Carol can't see me I slowly stroke my cock getting it ready.

I step into the shower, I don't pull the shower screen closed, I soap my cock and balls, playing with them as I tease Carol.

One of two things will happen, I'm either going to jerk off alone in the shower or Carol will join me, either way I'm going to come.

This isn't something new, we both enjoy putting on a show for each other, sometimes we'll join the other person in the shower or we'll just watch them masturbate then fuck them when they come to bed.

Tonight Carol joins me in the shower, at 41 she still has a great body. She wears her brunette hair short showing off her long sensuous neck, her breast are full round 34dd's with large chocolate areolas and nipples, I love giving her a tit fuck and coming all over them.

She has a slim waist with round hips, her ass is firm and peachy, perfect for spanking, she especially likes being spanked when getting fucked anally. Her legs long, well-toned and tanned from lying beside Tammy's pool.

Stepping into the shower Carol kisses me, her hand automatically moving to my cock. She always jokingly tells me that she didn't marry me for my cock but it didn't hurt her decision either.

Sinking to her knees her hands grab my ass as her mouth swallows my cock, over the years Carol has learnt to take my whole cock in her mouth. Before her most girls didn't even try but from the moment she gave me her first blowjob it was like she gave herself the mission of being able to swallow my full length.

My hands rest on her head as my hips move back and forward in unison with her head, once started she won't stop until I come in her mouth. She plays with my balls as she sucks my cock, her head moving quicker as her lips lock tightly around my shaft, her tongue running over and around my cock as her head moves.

I grip Carol's head tighter, "Oh fuck, I'm coming," my body stiffens as my cock explodes in Carol's mouth, her head stops moving, her lips firmly locking around the shaft of my cock as she sucks and swallows every drop of cum.

Carol stands up, I taste the salty cum on my lips as she kisses me, she turns off the water, taking my hand she leads me from the shower into the bedroom.

It's Carol turn now, I push her back onto the bed dropping to my knees in front of her legs. I lift each leg up placing them over my shoulders, placing my hands on her hips I pull her ass to the edge of the bed, I edge forward moving my head between her legs.

.

My tongue glides over her pussy lips and clit, she is wet and not just from the shower, my tongue slowly runs around the rim of her pussy tasting her sweet juices. She moans, her hands on my head pressing me harder against her pussy, she lifts her legs off my shoulders, spreading them wider to give my mouth and tongue more access her pussy.

Carol grinds herself against my face, my tongue pushing deep into her pussy, her nails dig into my scalp as her pussy throbs with an orgasm, I lock my lips tightly against her, sucking and licking every drop of cum from her.

Standing up I roll Carol over onto her stomach, she shimmies up the bed getting on her knees, with her head resting on the bed her hands reach back grabbing her butt cheeks spreading them, offering her anus to be.

My cock is rock hard again, spitting on my palm I rub the head of my cock before pressing it against Carol's ass.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, yes, bury that monster in my ass Ted."

Carol is always loud and wild when I fuck her anally, the rougher and harder the better she likes it.

I hold her hips pulling her ass towards me as I slam my cock into her, "Fuck yes, oh fuck Ted, oh fuck I love it," she squeals, "Fuck Ted, pound that slab on meat into my worthless ass."

Carol knows talking like this excites me, I spank her as hard as I can, the sound of each slap echoing in the room, each followed by a loud yelp from Carol and a shouts of "MORE TED, FUCK ME MORE."

Having come several times already today this isn't going to be a quick ass fucking for Carol.

Carol's body shakes with her orgasms, one after another, her body becoming a rag doll held up by my hands as I pound her ass, after each orgasm she screams begging me for more, begging me to come in her ass.

With a grunt I finally come, I press myself hard against her ass burying my whole 10 inches into her as I pump her full of cum.

Next morning Carol is already up when I awake, I can hear voices in the kitchen.

I have a quick shower then get dress heading to the kitchen, Carol meets me on the way, taking my hand she whispers, "Heads up I think the girls may have been here last night."

"What?" Normally if Brittany is home our love making is more sedate, usually when she has dinner at Tiffany's she ends up spending the night, we assumed that was the case last night.

"I was making coffee when they both walked down the hall from Britt's bedroom, they gave me some funny looks and made some strange comments."

"Shit, ok, we'll just play it cool. They are adults, they know their parents have sex."

"Yeah but last night, you know it was... well.. um.... loud."

"Nothing we can do about it now."

I give Carol's hand a reassuring squeeze and continue to walk to the kitchen.

"Morning girls, Tiff I'll be over at your place later to mow."

"Ok Mr T, I'll just be tanning my ass by the pool, you coming Britt."

"Umm hi Daddy, umm yes, yes let's go Tiff."

I think Carol was right, the atmosphere is different this morning, both girls are acting strangely and Brittany is just staring at the table fidgeting nervously.

"Come on then Britt your ass could use a good work out also."

Tiffany gives me a smile as she says it, her eyes wandering to my crotch.

I can't help but stare at Tiffany either, she is just wearing a t-shirt while sitting at the table, it's skin tight showing off her tits and nipples, I can feel my cock hardening.

As the girls stand up Tiffany's tits bounce around, definitely not wearing a bra or pants, the t-shirt is extra-long just reaching below her ass, she pulls it down slightly as she stands, not that it covered much more but it did show off her tits more.

'Fuck if I could think of a reason to make her bend over I would, I'll love to know if she's wearing panties,' I think.

"See more of you later I hope Mr T."

It's mid-morning as I push my mower into Tammy's yard, it's shaping up to be a warm day and I'm hoping to get the mowing finished by lunch.

Tammy gives me a smile and wave, she weeding the garden beds under the bedroom window, I can see both girls lying on the deckchairs near the pool or at least their legs, the view of the top half of their bodies blocked by the back of the chairs.

I start mowing, working my way up and down the garden, from the side nearest my yard towards the pool.

Each time I turn around to mow towards the house I catch Tammy staring at me and each time she quickly looks away. It's seems a bit strange and something she hasn't done before, I start to wonder if there is some sort of problem she needs to discuss.

I get to where she is gardening stopping the mower under the pretense of being hot and needing a drink, which isn't too far from the truth.

Tammy goes inside getting us both a glass of water.

"Thanks Tammy going to be another hot one."

"Yeah, I think the girls have the right idea."

I look towards the pool, both girls are now in the water, I continue looking towards them as I sip on my water talking with Tammy.

"Yes looks refreshing, might have to jump in after I finish mowing."

"Your more than welcomed to come over any time and enjoy yourself."

"And how is everything going, only a couple more weeks to the big day, I know Carol is excited."

Tammy turns 40 in two weeks, Carol has taken it upon herself to organise a birthday party.

"Yeah, coming up quick, a bit too quick" she said with a sigh, "I think Carol is more excited than I am."

"Well you know what they say life begins at 40."

"Well it stopped at 37 for me so I hope so."

"Well I better get back to my mowing and let you finish your weeding"

"Of course, I have been a bit slow this morning, too much day dreaming."

I look at the pool as I start mowing the girls are climbing out, Brittany is first out, she is growing into an attractive women, I see a lot of her mother in her, both looks and body shape, her bikini looking small on her blossoming body.

Tiffany follows, she is topless her young firm tits look magnificent, 'God I'll love to have them wrap around my cock," I think as I stare at her, the cold water has her nipples hard and perky screaming out to be sucked.

As I turn around I catch Tammy staring at me again, it feels creepy.

When I'm close to the pool, Tiffany stands up moving to the pool fence, "Hi Mr T would you like to slip it in, it's nice and wet for you."

Tiffany is still topless and I can see her pussy lips poking out either side of her bikini bottoms.

"Hi Daddy water great you should jump in when you're finished."

"That what I said Britt, he should dive straight in and enjoy himself."

"Tiff your bikini."

"You like my bikini don't you Mr T?"

"Tiff you need to fix your bikini and put your top on."

"Now where is that top," Tiffany says turning around and bending over.

"Tiff, enough."

"Ok, ok it's in the pool," Tiffany walks to the side of the pool diving in, her bikini bottoms swallowed between her butt cheeks, I definitely needed to cool off but a shower alone might be better.

I finish mowing saying goodbye to Tammy and giving the girls a wave.

I have a shower when I get home, the thought of Tiffany and her flirting has me hard, I stand under the water jerking off as I remember the sight of her tits and pussy.

For the next week Tiffany spends more time at our house, each time she wears something tight and slutty, or maybe it's just me and the way I'm fancying her that makes me think that, neither Carol or Brittany comment on her clothes.

The following Saturday I finish working in my garden walking into the house, the girls are sitting at the table both in their bikinis having a drink.

Both looked gorgeous, my eyes wandering back and forth over both their bodies, my cock growing hard.

"Hi girls, Britt is your Mom home?"

"No Daddy, she's at Tammy's doing party stuff," she says rolling her eyes.

"Yeah I'll be glad when the party over, Moms becoming a real bitch."

"Tiff," Brittany and I say in unison.

"Well I'm going for a quick shower before lunch," and a jerk I think to myself.

Stripping off I stand in the ensuite with the shower running waiting for the water to warm up, from this position the dressing table mirror reflects the bedroom door. I'm just about to close the ensuite door when I see the bedroom door open slightly, I wait watching the door opens wider and Tiffany's head pokes around the corner.

'Time to give this little girl a show,' I think, my cock already hard.

I leave the ensuite door and shower screen open, I wait a few minutes just washing myself giving Tiffany a chance to get in a position to see into the shower.

I stand slightly at an angle to give the best profile view of my cock in the mirror, I pour soap on my hand then start rubbing my cock, it doesn't take long until I'm fully erect. The thought of Tiffany watching me has me extra hard, I force myself to only stroke myself slowly rather than pumping out a load quickly,

I imagine Tiffany lying on my bed, her tits pulled out of her top as a hand plays with her nipple, her bikini bottom pushed to one side as fingers slide in and out of her wet pussy.

I'm half inclined to step out of the shower, walk into the bedroom to catch her on the bed and fuck her senseless.

I don't though, I stand under the shower jerking my cock faster until I come, pumping out a large load for Tiffany to see.

Turning off the water I step out of the shower grabbing a towel, I hear movement in the bedroom and the sound of the door closing, I smile to myself.

"Right who's hungry for some meat, Tiff I know you always want a big juicy piece of meat."

Both girls just stare at me.

"I'll take that as a yes," I open the fridge grabbing a plate of steaks, "I'll fire up the bbq, you two can get your buns ready for me to slap some meat between."

Tiffany isn't the only one that can flirt with some double meaning, I give her a wink as I head outside.

The rest of the weekend is uneventful, well uneventful at home anyway. Both girls stay in their own homes and on the Sunday Carol and I go for a drive and a day out. We also stop at a little motel and I fuck Carol's ass pumping a couple of loads into it over the course of the afternoon. Since our last episode at home our sex has been rather sedate and quiet, a good hard screaming ass fucking is what Carol needs to take away some of the stress from organising Tammy's party.

I take Friday off to help with the final party set up, mowing, tiding up around the pool and in the afternoon setting up the marquee.

Much to Brittany's annoyance she is dragged off by Carol to the shops, Tammy has also gone shopping and I expected Tiffany would be with her.

k2211
k2211
390 Followers