Tammy's Misfortune Pt. 02

Story Info
Tammy is tricked into servicing a lot of old men.
4.5k words
3.94
24.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a FICTICIOUS story that contains elements of non-consent, abuse, and humiliation. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant to be entertainment only.

**

Special thanks to TRCIII for editing this series! His efforts improve my work no end.

Thanks also to Lucy and Tammy for inspiring and assisting with this story.

**

As Tammy looked past the incredibly-thick oak door into the private members room, it struck her that all the people she was here to help were men. But then, at a golf club, that probably should not be a surprise.

She was here as part of her school's community programme—all over-18's had to do at least one day volunteering. Stuart had suggested the golf club. He said they were always looking for volunteers to help the older members that didn't really play anymore, but stayed for the social side. Apparently, there was always a need to help them with paperwork and some such, but Stuart said she would spend most the day sorting out issues with their smart phones and iPads. It sounded like an easy day to Tammy, so she agreed and got it sorted with the school.

As she entered the room, she was struck by how many of the 30-or-so men in the room seemed to be younger than she expected, some looking no more than 55 and still very capable of playing golf. She would never have expected them to need help reading paperwork or, for that matter, with their phones. As she walked up to the guy behind the bar, she started to feel a little self-conscious in her school uniform; her skirt was short, mid-thigh, and she had put on her black stockings this morning. The fact that her blouse was tight and straining against her large tits really didn't help. Her mind flashed to a St. Trinian's girl, and she felt sick in her stomach.

As she got to the bar the guy behind approached her and said, "Hi! You must be Tammy?"

"Hello, yes, I am Tammy, here to help." Her voice had an air of nervousness about it, which matched the nervousness she felt. Something was not right here.

"Excellent. Stuart has told everybody here all about you, what you're good at, and we can't wait to use your skills," the volunteer behind the bar said. As he said that, she heard the big heavy door shut behind her; then panic rose as she heard a lock click.

"Look, I'm not sure what is going on, but this is not making me comfortable," she said.

Before anybody answered a hand went up her skirt and pinched her bum hard. Then from behind a voice said, "We have been told that you like to be forced to be a naughty girl, and that you take it in every hole. We have also been told you need to be punished for being such a slut and that no matter what we do to you this afternoon, you will love it because you love to be humiliated."

Tammy spun around, to find a very large man about 60 in front of her. She tried to sidestep, but he followed and then her arms were grabbed from either side. As she was dragged to a table, she thought to herself, 'There is not an untrue word in what he said. If they use me, I will love it, but I am damned if I will make it easy for them.'

She was sat on the table; it was pretty sturdy. First her blouse was removed, then her skirt, and she sat there in only her lacy black bra, her little matching thong, and stockings. It then occurred to her that she probably wouldn't make it hard for them; 30 seconds in she would be wet and want it. She knew she really was a slut.

Tammy was turned face-down and pulled down onto the table, held in place with her arse exposed, both her cheeks visible with the thong disappearing into her arse crack. Before she had time to think a slap landed on her right arse cheek, then moments later on her left. She yelped as the sting surged through her.

From somewhere in the room a voice asked, "Who is a dirty little slut that needs to be punished, before she is fucked?"

Tammy didn't even think. She responded, "I am."

Several more slaps landed. She grunted as they did, liking the sting. Then she wondered if she should mention that a while ago her pussy had been punished with slaps, and it may have hurt, but it also made her wet and she wanted somebody to do it again.

More slaps landed; she knew that her milky white bum would have a gentle pink shade now, and she felt wet. Her mind was on how many of these old gits were going to fuck her. Her thoughts were pulled back to the moment, as her knickers were pulled down and removed. The big guy that had stopped her leaving had them, and he said to her, "I'll be keeping these. You won't need them again today."

The slapping of her arse started again. She grunted with each slap, feeling the sting and warmth spread across her cheeks.

As a natural pause happened, she said, "You know, you could give my pussy a new slapping, too."

There was some hushed whispering that she could not make out, and then she was forcibly turned over onto her back. She was held on the table firmly, her arms still pulled out to the sides, but now two people held her calves and she was stretched wide, her pussy on full display, strong hands gripping her stockinged legs.

"I think you will regret that missy. My belt we destroy your little cunt and that young clit," said the big guy.

Being held as she was, Tammy could not see to be ready for the slaps. Her exposed pussy was just waiting. Then she heard a sound that was very much like a whip, then pain and fire exploded through her pussy lips; with a crack, the belt landed. It was painful and awful, and at the same time wonderful. She fought and twisted with the pain, crying out. The grip on her was strong, though, and she barely moved, despite fighting with all her strength.

Before she had calmed her breathing, the swish happened again, and again with a crack, pain exploded. My god, she had made a mistake asking for this. The sting that remained after the initial agony was worse than anything she expected. A hand came down gently onto her bald—and now very red—pussy, stroking and gently rubbing, searching out her clit. Then pressure was applied to make it pop up visible, no longer protected behind the top of her lips.

The swish and the crack. This time it was from her clit that the pain radiated out, burning, and making her twist again, but the after-effect was much more pleasurable. Her clit was warm, and bouncing—it was like it was being rubbed, even with no contact. She waited for the next slap to be delivered. For the fourth time there was a swish and then a crack, and again her clit felt like dynamite had been set off under it. She screamed out in carnal desire for more.

Another hit, her clit on fire, as she fought and twisted against the intense pain. She heard somebody shout, "Take your punishment, you devil slut," from across the room, before the hand returned, stroking so gently, almost wiping away the pain, leaving her only with the buzz from her clit.

"Is that the best you have? I want more," Tammy cried out in defiance.

Swish, and a harder slap landed, making her bounce herself off the table as she cried out, burning sensation now running down her legs. Then, before she recovered, another landed, her clit really taking the brunt of that shot and as she twisted away yet again, felt a mini-orgasm ripple through her. Her mind raced; she was really turned on by the humiliation of being spanked like this, but she was not expecting a pain-induced orgasm. She could not stop a smile crossing her face at the thought of that.

She felt her legs being spread even further apart, her mind imagining all the men looking at it, wanting it, as the next slap beat into her clit. She screamed out again, as her clit vibrated and she shook with a more intense orgasm. This was like nothing she had ever experienced. Caroline had told her about being choked during a forced orgasm, which had been all the more intense because of the choking and she had squirted. Tammy wondered if this was the same.

The room could clearly see she had orgasmed, and there was some more hushed whispering. They seemed amazed that she had got off on this torture. The sting was unbelievably uncomfortable, but somehow she felt contented. As somebody reached behind her and undid her bra, it was pulled in a fast moment from her, making her tits bounce all over the place before they settled in their normal pert position. She heard some "wow"s from around the room; her tits were amazing. She knew it, and the old gits here seemed to be appreciating them a lot, as her bra was removed completely, one arm then the other. Then she was pulled back into the same position after.

Then a big hairy arse was in her face, she didn't see where it came from, but it appeared, as a cock was squashed between her tits. The arse, and the dick, began to rock back and forth, and the reason that Tammy believed she had been tricked here today started. She was to be fucked by all these men whether she liked it or not, and she was being turned on by that being 'not'.

"I am going to kill Stuart," she thought to herself. "The fucker is not getting his hands on my sweet arse again." The image of her stepdad fucking her arse briefly flashed through her mind, as somebody sucked her clit up into their mouth and started to flick it with their tongue.

Tammy moaned, there was something that really turned her on about a man she could not see and did not know sexually pleasing her. The sensations were intense; her clit still oversensitive from being strapped with a belt. She grunted as fingers were forced into her pussy, curving upwards to stroke her G spot. The one good thing about old men was they generally knew what they were doing, and she got to cum lots.

The guy fucking her tits was increasing his pace, and Tammy thought he was getting a bit excited. The grip on her tits was bordering on painful, as he thrust between them. She moaned loudly as the tongue on her clit really dug in; she was going to cum again, her legs tensing. The orgasm was not intense, but it sent a warm feeling over her body. The fingers and tongue were withdrawn, and within a second or two, a cock thrust into her soaking pussy. She loved the feel of the pumps, as her tits were pushing the other way; she lay there being used like a rag doll.

Her tits were released, and cum fired across them in jets. The hairy arse was basically sitting on her face as this happened, but then it was gone, as she felt cum running down the sides of her tits. She got the first look at the 70-something-year-old that was fucking her; she had expected somebody younger, with the force that was in those thrusts. Tammy did not have much time to look at him; somebody stepped over her head, and a slightly-smaller-than-average cock was pushed into her mouth, while old, wrinkled balls dragged across her eyes and nose. As the cock in her mouth was thrust in then withdrawn out, then deep into her throat, she gagged, but he didn't seem to care. He fucked her mouth like he had 30 seconds to live.

Gagging and coughing, Tammy almost felt overwhelmed by the face fuck, but she was proud of herself for taking it. She was barely aware of the faster, shorter strokes that were happening down below, and as cum sprayed into her pussy, it was all she could do not to choke, so she missed it. Tammy did, however, feel the loss as the cock was removed from her pussy. Thankfully, it was empty for less than 10 seconds before another thrust in. This was bigger, but the thrusts were a little uncertain. Then fingers came down to her clit and started to rub in time to the slightly disjointed thrusting. It felt good, but she could not enjoy—the 30-second wonder was about to blow in her mouth. Cum sort of sprayed into her mouth; the pulses were weak and it more seemed to dribble out of his cock, but at least it made it easy to control and swallow.

As the guy moved off her, she didn't even see him properly, so she could not identify him later, but she would pass on him fucking her again. She could, however, now see the bloke fucking her. He was about 80; he looked frail, but was managing to probe her well with his cock, and his fingers were good. She wondered how much of that was old-age shake. She laughed. He was probably retired when she was born, and never dreamed he would get 18-year-old pussy again. As there seemed to be time before the next person mounted her face or tits, she enjoyed his fuck. It was not bad really, and he was definitely doing the right things with his fingers. Warmth was rising from her clit.

"You are pretty good for an old timer," she said.

"And you have the sweetest body I have every fucked, young lady," he replied, in a voice that sounded like he had just finished a marathon.

Tammy smiled at him as the next cock was pushed towards her mouth. She could see this guy was leaning on a walking stick, as his cock touched her lips. She licked at the old chap's old chap, which was standing to attention and firmer than any other part of the body she was looking at. She ran her tongue around the bottom of the head, then took it into her mouth, as it occurred to her that there was over 150 years of age in her right now. Her clit suddenly bounced with delight; the spot was just right and he pressed hard. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, something that, at the tender age of 18, she was far more practiced at than she should be.

Tammy started to move her head, assisting the old guy. She only just realised that her arms were not being held anymore, and she moved her arm that was a little stiff to aid in wanking the old chap. She took the other down to meet the liver-spotted hand of the guy fucking her. She stroked and caressed that, as he really pushed her clit across her pubic bone. He responded to her touch, his cock flinching in her pussy. Her compliance with her arms seemed to reassure the men holding her legs, and those were released too. However, Tammy had no doubt that if she stopped complying that she would be forced again.

Tammy pushed on her mons as she stroked the hand playing with her clit, and the extra sensations created pushed her closer to another orgasm. She was sure both men were close now and worked at wanking the old guy into her mouth; he started cumming about 5 seconds before the guy fucking her. She felt cum flowing into both holes. She swallowed, but almost choked when the pressure on her clit increased a lot and she orgasmed.

With cum dripping out of her pussy, and her swallowing what was in her mouth, Tammy felt both men withdraw. For several seconds she lay there alone. Then she felt big and quite strong hands on her hips. As she looked up, she saw one of the 50-something-year-old men for a moment before she was turned face-down. Her arse cheeks were spread, but the hand then dropped to her slit and as a finger slipped in, the thumb pushed into her clit.

Tammy moaned loudly, relaxing into the hand; she looked around the room, and the oldest guy in the club was approaching. He had a walking frame, for fuck's sake, but he was clearly aiming for a blow job. He must be nearly 90; she was impressed.

Tammy moaned as the fingers slipped deeper into her; the clit massage was slowly getting more pronounced too. The old guy put his walking frame beside the table, as he fronted up to Tammy. "I haven't had a blow job in 15 years," he said. "It still works, though, so give it your best, girl."

He undid his fly, and a semi-hard cock flopped out. She moved her hand to it, and started to gently wank. Slowly but undeniably, it started to harden up; he was getting there as Tammy moved her mouth to it. She licked at the cock—it was old, wrinkled, and salty tasting. She ran her tongue down his shaft as she took almost his entire length into her mouth. With shaking hands, he grabbed her tits, squeezing them, and with rough skin flicked her nipples.

The fingers in her pussy came out, and her juice was massaged into her arse. She felt her hole being probed by a finger as the other hand pushed harder still on her clit. She felt spasms as her clit bounced this way and that on her pubic bone, and was then twisted. As more juice was moved from her pussy to her arse, she knew what was coming.

Flinching started in the cock in her mouth; the old guy was getting excited now, but it was a slow process. She had to stop for a second when fingers were pushed into her arse, then she took him to the limit of her gag reflex. The pressure was just too much and she moaned. The orgasm was rushing through her body, warm feelings spreading like sunlight into every part of her. He kept the pressure up, and the climax stretched out for over a minute. Her movement and moaning seemed to excite the old guy, and she started to get the first signs he might cum. His pre-cum was thick and very salty, like it had been saved up for days.

Although she wanted to focus on the blowjob, she could not resist anal, and there was a cock up against her arse now. There was a push, and she felt her little brown star give way just a little, letting the cock slip in probably half the head. It felt amazing. More pressure and the head moved again, pulling skin with it—not much, but enough to notice. She pushed back, wanting the head inside her. She felt the pop as the head settled inside her sphincter. She loved that feeling—the anticipation of the first push in, the feeling of discomfort and pleasure together that really turned her on and made her orgasms intense and deep. The old guy in her mouth was about to cum; the flinching and pulsing of his cock was telling her everything she needed.

Annoyingly, the push up and the blow of the blow job happened at exactly the same time, meaning the carnal moan that she let rip also allowed some of the thick cum to spill out onto her chin. But she just scooped it back in as he withdrew from her mouth. He looked so pleased with himself, as the push in stopped. This was the unknown for her. Would he start to push in more, or would he withdraw and then fire back in? She could feel the stretched walls of her rectum; he was a big lad, and a withdrawal and hard push in would be wonderful...and painful.

As she watched the old guy move away, putting his cock away, he said, "Thank you, young lady," then grabbed hold of his frame. Just as the guy in her arse started to withdraw, her mind did summersaults; she was to get what she wanted.

With just the head in, she waited. He seemed to be stretching it out, making her wait, like he knew she would love this bit. Then, at a seemingly random moment, he shoved hard. Quickly, the length that had stretched her open already filled her again, and the momentum that was built forced more in, opening her arse as she shook with pleasure. It felt so deep when he stopped; he was long. But she didn't feel him pressed against her, so there was at least a small amount more to go up. She waited as he moved out again, back to the head. Then, when he got there, he started to thrust forcefully, the considerable length moving all in, then out, in a smooth motion that made her moan loudly. It was four or five strokes before she felt his body press against her arse. He was massive, one of the biggest she had taken, and it felt amazing. She moved a hand and rubbed her clit hard.

Another guy approached from the front, and shoved his cock in her mouth while grabbing her tits; yet another one that didn't seem to care about her pleasure. She focused on her arse and the rub, letting the wanker in her mouth do the work.

"You have the most amazing tits, Tammy," the guy said as he mauled at them. Tammy was surprised. It was the first time that anybody had used her name.

The clit work she was performing was paying dividends, and she felt her body start to tighten, causing the feelings from her arse to intensify. It was heavenly for Tammy. She tried to relax into the cock, but her orgasm was rising too quickly, and she knew she could not hold it back now. There were flashes, and electrical energy shot across her. As was always the case for her with anal, the orgasm seemed to come from deep inside her, not from her clit. The clench that came with the most-intense part really made her arse tight; she felt the thrust slow, and listened to the guy moan, "Oh, Jesus."

12