Tammy's Sprained Ankle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost in unison, the both said, "Yes."

"Cool" said Scott.

Tammy was still looking at Teresa's face, and slightly shook her head in a no fashion. Scott noticed, and guessed that she didn't want Teresa to go into details. When he was younger and single, he had some lesbian neighbors. Unfortunately nothing ever happened, although he spent nights dreaming about the possibility. Anyway, they had some cross-dressing male friends that he'd run into a couple of times. He imagined that perhaps they ran in the same circles, the whole LGBT thing.

Scott said, "Excuse me." He got up to go to the bathroom. The beers were having an effect on him. When he came back, Tammy had moved next to Teresa on the couch, and they were kissing. Scott stopped dead in his tracks. He felt his cock stir in his pants. He cleared his throat.

The girls stopped kissing and turned to him. "Does this bother you?" Tammy asked.

Scott shook his head, "No, not at all. I guess I'll thank you girls for dinner and head back to my place so you can have some privacy." He started to the door.

"Wait, wouldn't you like to stay and watch?" said Teresa.

"Yeah, I would kind of be exciting to me to have you stay," said Tammy.

"I'm sure you'd like your privacy," Scott said, and took another step to the door.

"Scott, we're not saying you have to leave. In fact, we're saying we want you to stay. Please?"

It had been a long time since Scott had any real sexual encounter. Since before his wife had got sick. He had to admit, he found it arousing. "Alright, if you insist. Should I sit here?" he asked pointing to the chair.

"We insist, and sit wherever you like," said Tammy.

Scott sat in the chair. Teresa picked up a remote, pressed it, and some music began to play at a low volume. They resumed kissing, and Scott could tell there was plenty of tongue action going on. They began to caress and grope each other's breasts through their clothing. Pretty soon, Teresa pushed Tammy on her back onto the sofa. Tammy slowly pulled her t-shirt up exposing those beautiful breasts that Scott had seen only the night before. This time, the nipples were at attention. Teresa was rubbing her fingers on them, then leaned forward to take one in her lips. Tammy moaned softly.

Teresa continued to play with one breast while sucking the other, then switched sides. Scott could hear Tammy moaning with increasing intensity. Teresa began to hump Tammy's leg. Feeling this, Tammy bent her leg up so that it was easier for Teresa to rub her crotch against it. Teresa started to emit short groans of pleasure. This continued for several minutes.

By now, Scott's dick was rock hard. As hard as it had been for years now. Yet, he stayed the course of a gentleman and politely continued to watch without rubbing himself. It was a great show.

Teresa stopped, quickly sat up, and pulled her t-shirt off. She was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were smaller than Tammy's, but her nipples were as erect, if not more so. She dropped back down and dragged her nipples back and forth across Tammy's. "Oh, yessss, that feels so good,." Tammy whispered.

"Yes, it does," said Teresa.

Scott's mouth was dry, and he lifted his beer bottle for another drink, but it was empty. He wished he had something to wet his whistle, but there was no way he was going to leave or interrupt this.

Suddenly Teresa stopped again, and sat back up. She looked at Scott. "Are you enjoying the show?" she asked. Not waiting for a response, she stood up, and then pushed her shorts down to the floor, revealing a pair of white lace panties. Then she bent over and pulled down on Tammy's shorts. Tammy lifted her ass off the sofa, and Teresa was able to remove her shorts. Tammy had on what appeared to be a matching pair of panties.

Teresa stood back up, lowered her hand to Tammy, and helped pull her up to a sitting position. Then she helped Tammy stand up next to her. Teresa embraced Tammy, smashing their tits together, and sharing a long, wet kiss.

When she broke the kiss, Tammy took the lead, grabbed Teresa's hand, and started towards the hallway. Just before they were to turn the corner, she stopped, noticing Scott was still in the chair. "Aren't you coming?" she asked.

"Are you girls sure you want me..."

"Come with us, now," Teresa said, interrupting his response.

He got up and followed behind them. They went into one of the bedrooms. It was dark, and hard to see anything at all. Soon, Teresa had turned on a small lamp, and hung something made of what appeared to be red lace over it. It allowed for a dim red light to be cast across the room. He could see where they were and what they were doing, but details were not visible. Oddly, he found this even more exciting, if that was possible. He stood there, leaning against a dresser.

The girls laid down on the bed. Tammy crawled on top of Teresa, and began to kiss and lick her body, starting at her neck and working her way down. "You taste great, dear," she said. She slowed down around Teresa's breasts, and Teresa responded with more short moans. Then she moved down to her abdomen.

Scott could hear them both breathing hard. It was clear that they knew how to push each other's buttons. He saw Tammy skip to Teresa's thighs, kissing them and running her fingers up and down. She was teasing her, getting her fingers and lips close to her genital area, but never going all the way. Tammy finally began kissing Teresa's pussy through the panties, and she gave out deep moans. Teresa began to slowly raise her hips up and then let them drop down. Tammy stopped, laid her head on Teresa's pelvis, and turned to Scott.

"You should make yourself more comfortable," she said.

"Oh, I'm alright," Scott replied.

Teresa turned her head towards him. "Scott, get your fucking clothes off right now."

Tammy chuckled a bit, then said, "You better do what she said."

Scott undressed and the girls went back to their activities. He was standing there in his underwear when Tammy stopped, looked over, and said, "Everything. Get naked dear."

Tom guessed there was no use in arguing. He pulled the waistband out and over his raging boner, dropped the briefs to the floor, and stepped out of them. "I guess you two are a little overdressed now."

Teresa said, "He's right." She sat up, leaned over, and turned the lamp off. It was now almost completely dark. A small amount of light came in from the living room.

After a minute, his eyes adjusted. He could see the bed, and the two bodies writhing against each other on it. He wasn't sure what to do, but he made his way slowly to the side of the bed. It seemed to be the appropriate course of action.

"You going to just stand there, or do you want to join us?" Someone said. It sounded like Tammy.

He turned around and sat down on the bed. Soon, he felt one pair of hands, then another on his back. He felt the mattress move and soon the body heat of one of the girls was radiating towards him. Her hot breath was on his neck, the he felt her lips kiss him softly there. It was an incredible feeling. The kisses began to move around his neck then down his back.

The mattress moved again, and he felt the other girl beside him. Soon, she was kissing his nipple. It felt great. The darkness only added to the intensity of the whole experience. Lips on his back, and lips on his nipple. He was in heaven, or at least very close.

Soon, the girl next to him, or at least he thought it was her, began to softly caress his hard cock. Just caressing it, up and down. She wasn't grabbing it, or jacking him off. This felt better.

"Tammy," the voice behind him said, "let's get him to lay down." The girls moved away, and then hands guide him down on his back in the middle of the bed. Now he felt the girls on either side of him. He thought Teresa was on his left, and Tammy on his right. Didn't know for sure, and it really didn't matter.

He slowly reached out with his arms, and began to move his hands up and down the thighs that were on either side of him. He located their bodies, and began to move towards their breasts. He found them simultaneously and softly pinched the nipples. Both of the girls softly gasped. He felt them both lean towards him, and then felt their lips again on both of his nipples. They sucked and nibbled and licked. He always liked that, and this time was no different.

In a few minutes, they gave up their nipple worship, and began to kiss and lick their way down his chest and abdomen. They approached his dick which was standing at full attention, but only teasingly kissed near the base. Soon he felt a pair of lips take in the tip of his cock. He felt her tongue swirl and tease his head. Not even a few seconds later, he felt another tongue drag up and down one side of his shaft. Then it dropped to his testicles and gently played with them. It made it's way back up the shaft. The lips on his tip moved to the side, and amazingly, in unison, they wrapped around the sides of his cock and moved up and down. It was great.

Then they stopped. He was about to blow his load, and maybe they sensed that. "Girls, that was wonderful. Thank you," he said.

"Your welcome, dear," Tammy said.

"I'd like to return the favor," Scott said. There was silence. He heard some whispering.

"Are you sure?" Teresa asked.

"I'd like to," Tom confirmed.

"OK. Just a minute." He felt both of them roll and get off the bed. "Close your eyes." He heard the switch for the lamp click and saw that the light had been turned on. "Slowly open your eyes."

He did. Even though he knew the light wasn't bright, he took his time so that he wasn't blinded. He turned his head towards the light, and saw the girls standing together. Their hair was messed up a bit, and they were both smiling. Huge grins. He looked down their bodies, and then stopped. Both of them had dicks, standing fully erect, protruding from their crotches. Tammy's was about 6 inches, and Teresa's was about 5. They were both circumcised.

All of a sudden, things started to click. The conversations. The behaviors. The situation. He focused again at their penises. Thoughts were racing through his head. 'I'm still hard. Does that mean I'm gay. No, wait a minute, there are breasts, so these are girls. Well at least they think they are girls. They live as girls. Hell they are beautiful. And their dicks are beautiful. Wow.'

"Well, what are you thinking?" Teresa asked.

"Your girls are beautiful. Just beautiful. Come here," Scott said.

They both squealed like little school girls, and jumped back on the bed. They were both kissing him all over his face.

"So, what's next?" he asked.

"Everything's in play with us," Tammy said. "Whatcha wanna do?"

"To be honest, I'd like to watch the two of you fuck each other," Scott said. "Do it so I can watch and see everything."

Tammy and Teresa looked at each other, both with huge grins. "Who gets to go first?" Tammy asked.

Teresa excitedly said, "Me. I want you to fuck me hard while Scott watches us."

Tammy went to the night stand and pulled out some condoms and some lube. She gave the condom to Scott "Here, get read to put this on me." As Scott tore open the package, she went behind Teresa and squirted some lube on her finger, then applied it to her anus. She put another dab and inserted it into her rectum, rotating the finger to make sure she greased her up good. Then she stood in front of Scott as he put the condom on her cock head and rolled it down the shaft.

"Give me the lube," Scott said. He took the lube and applied a bit to his palm, the grasped Tammy's cock and applied the lube all around. "Hey, how come you girls wear condoms? Aren't you like regular partners?" he asked.

"We are, but sometimes we fool around, and then there's the oral after anal thing. It's just cleaner this way," said Teresa. "OK, I think we're ready." With that she spread her legs and leaned against the dresser. Tammy stepped up behind her and pressed her hard cock against her ass. She pushed until the tip of her cock eased past her sphincter. Then she slowly pushed the rest of cock in as far as it would go.

Scott, realizing it was a bit dark, turned around and hit the overhead light switch. Relatively bright light flooded the room, and everyone covered their eyes. "Sorry, should have warned you about that," he said. Then Teresa and Tammy turned away from the dresser and towards the bed. Scott made his way to the bed and sat in front of them. He couldn't see very well, but as Tammy fucked her, Teresa's cute cock was bobbing up and down. To get a better view, he got of the bed down on his knees, bent over, and looked up at Teresa's ass. He could see Tammy's cock sliding in and out of her hole. It was spectacular and so sexy. He never would have thought it would be this exciting.

"What do you think?" asked Tammy.

"Oh, this is hot as hell. Your cock looks great sliding in and out of Teresa. How does it feel?" he asked.

Tammy answered, "Yummy!"

Teresa was too busy grunting and moaning, but managed a low "Goooooood."

Tammy picked up the pace. Scott began to feel like a bit of a third wheel, so he reached up and started jacking Teresa's cock. It was so firm. He saw a bit of clear mucus at the tip. Curiosity got the better of him, and he rose his head up, and gently licked it off. Of course, this elicited a few "Oh yea" and "Oh God" cries from Teresa.

Teresa said, "Let's change positions, my leg is cramping up." Tammy pulled out, and Teresa went to the bed and laid on her back. She pulled her legs up as Tammy kneeled on the bed at her ass. She positioned her cock towards Teresa's slightly gaping anus, and pushed it in. This time, it went in easily. Now Scott had even a better vantage point. He watched as Tammy's cock slid in and out, pulling back on her anal mucosa a bit as she retreated.

"Ladies, I think that's the hottest thing I've ever seen," He said. He cock was rock hard. Both Tammy and Teresa were starting to moan more frequently, almost rhythmically. Scott hated to do it, but he didn't want either girl to orgasm yet. He wanted to see them reverse roles. "OK, time to switch."

"What? You've got to be kidding," exclaimed Tammy.

But Teresa said, "Yea, good idea. I'm ready to do some fucking."

Tammy took a few more thrusts, then slowly pulled her dick out. Teresa grabbed another condom, and like before, handed it to Scott so he could put it on. Afterwards, he applied some lube to her cock, then handed the tube to Teresa.

"Bend over dear," she said, and Tammy did so. Teresa dabbed a generous amount of lube on her asshole. Then Teresa laid back down on the bed. Her cock was standing straight up. She turned to Scott and said, "Help guide me in." Then told Tammy, "Ride me, babe."

Tammy grinned, and straddled Teresa's pelvis. Scott grabbed Teresa's cock and aimed it at Tammy's ass as she lowered herself down. When the Teresa's cock head was pressing against Tammy's hole, Tammy just dropped a bit and nearly the whole damn thing slipped in. "Ooommph," Tammy said.

"Oh, yes, you feel great, dear," said Teresa.

Tammy's back was to Teresa's head, so Scott moved so that he was sitting in front of Tammy. He watched her still hard cock bob up and down as she rode Teresa's cock. At first she went slow, but before long, she was fucking as if her life depended on it.

Scott was so turned on. He leaned forward and gave an open mouth kiss to Tammy, and their tongues danced as much as possible, while he tried to follow her motions. He quickly gave up and licked her nipples as they passed his mouth.

Soon Teresa was moaning loudly. "Oh God," she repeated. After a minute or two, Teresa, said, "I'm getting close, baby.."

Scott was undecided about what to do next. He thought it would unfair to stop them once more, so he looked at Tammy and told her, "Make her come, make her come big."

Then Tammy surprised Scott by saying, "I'm getting close too." He didn't think that was really possible. He had seen some videos of supposed 'prostate orgasms' but wasn't sure they were real. But maybe they were. He was close to her cock, getting ready to see the action.

Tammy blurted out, "Scott, be a dear and suck my cock".

Teresa groaned loudly, and managed a distorted, "Oh, that's so hot. Do it Scott."

Scott thought for a few seconds. He was caught up in the intensity of the situation. He was as horny as the girls were. So he thought he might as well. He place his mouth over the tip of Tammy's dick, and let it slide in and out of his mouth as she rode Teresa.

"Oh, yea, like that. Keep on doing that," Tammy said.

Teresa couldn't see, but she said, "Oh Jeez, Oh Jeez. Yea, Scott, suck her cock as I fuck her."

Tammy must have been close already. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." With the extra stimulation of Scott's mouth and tongue, it didn't take long for her to reach her orgasm, and she began to shoot load after load of her semen into Scott's mouth. He held it in his mouth and it kept on coming. A little bit slid down Tammy's cock.

Tammy's orgasm caused her ass muscles to contract, and that sent Teresa over the edge. She screamed, "Ohhhhhhhyesssssss" and released her seed into the condom.

Soon Tammy slowed down. She couldn't take any more stimulation, which was good as Teresa was done as well. Tammy rested for a moment on Teresa's hips as Teresa's cock began to soften. Then she eased herself off of Teresa, and Teresa's condom-covered cock plopped out of her rectum. Scott looked at it and the tip of the condom was a sperm-filled balloon. There was a fair amount of the white nectar in there.

Scott still had a mouth full of Tammy's cum. He got the girl's attention and then opened his mouth to show off his prize. He had never had a mouth full of sperm before. The taste wasn't bad, but the consistency was a bit hard to handle. He knew if he didn't get rid of it soon, he was in danger of gagging. So he bit the bullet and swallowed the load down. Again, he opened his mouth to show the girls.

"Oh Scott, that's hot. Damn Tammy, did you see that?" Teresa asked.

"Yea, and it is fucking hot," She replied. "Scott, that may have been the best orgasm I'd ever had. Between Teresa's cock up my ass and your sweet mouth, I didn't think I was going to ever stop coming," Tammy said.

Teresa said, "I felt it when you came. Your ass clamped down on me and squeezed all the cum I had in me out. Look." She carefully took the condom off and proudly showed the volume of semen in the tip.

"Girls, it was so damn hot. Thank you," Scott said.

The girls both looked at Scott, and almost at the same time realized that Scott hadn't has an orgasm yet. "Hey, we need to take care of you now," Tammy said.

"How do you want it? You want us to blow you, or how about some tag team ass fucking?" Teresa said with a huge smile. It was clear what she wanted.

Scott answered by grabbing another condom from the night stand. He handed it to Tammy who ripped the package open and then removed the condom. She leaned forward and placed it on the tip of Scott's hard dick. "It's almost a shame to use a rubber," she said, but then rolled it down his shaft.

Tammy, then Teresa each dabbed a bit more lube on their asses. They should have already been lubricated and a little stretched out. Then they both got on all fours next to each other. "Go ahead and start with Teresa," Tammy said.

Scott positioned himself behind Teresa's cute ass, and pressed the tip of his cock against her anus. He pushed a bit, and it slipped right in. He knew enough to start out slow, so he began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her. It felt super. "Jeez, Teresa, you feel great," he said.

"Pump harder now. Really fuck me," Teresa said, As he picked up speed, she began to grunt and groan with each thrust. Just when Scott was really getting his rhythm down, Tammy cleared her throat.