Tan Pantyhose

Story Info
New MASTER has a tan pantyhose fetish...
996 words
3.81
9.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he told me how much he liked tan pantyhose...Wanting to please my new MASTER I purchased a very good pair, nothing cheap for him! Sheer to the waist. First on goes my chastity cage. Now come the pantyhose. Very careful putting them on, no runs! My legs were spotless smooth having used Nair and then skin softener. Once on I admired my own legs! Killers I thought! Then what to wear. I decide on a red bra and red panties. White 3 inch heels looked good. A Jean skirt, one that was cut unevenly and short, up to my ass cheeks. Then a nice tank top, wig, and makeup!

He arrived on time and once in the room he sat down. First command was to slowly twirl around, show off the legs. Then closer to him, his hands all over my legs and ass. I could see the bulge growing in his pants. My own clitty cock was getting excited but thwarted by my pink cage. His hands went up my skirt, grasping my clitty cock cage and laughing. Then my ass cheeks.

Bend over slut he said. Grab your ankles. As I did this he lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties. Then he smacked my ass. Not a lot but enough to remind me he was in charge. Then the command...Strip slut! He removed his clothes and laid on the bed as I slowly removed my top, then skirt. I teasingly removed my bra when he called me over. He caressed my tits, pinching my nipples, twisting them to watch me grimace...then he said to continue. Off came my panties...slowly...showing my pink chastity mound...

He motioned me over to the bed. Suck slut! That was it. I knelt between his legs but before I could take his cock in my mouth he slapped me! Bitch! You know the position! I scurried around so my ass and legs were where his hands could caress them. Then it was his cock for me to worship!

Cock...I love it...love to lick it, suck it, pay homage to it. He got hard quickly. A perfect cock to suck. My mouth hungered for it. As I did this I felt his hands caressing my ass, taking time to smack it. I moved lower and sucked his balls, putting one in my mouth, then the other as he moaned. They were sweaty and sweet! Finally his ass. My tongue started to lick it. As I did so I put some Vaseline on his cock and it slid in my chest as I licked his ass.

He was moaning now, his hands squeezing, slapping, rubbing my ass! Then his command, my cock cunt! I started sucking his cock, now tinged with both his precum and Vaseline! Yummy tasted so good. I worked harder when all of a sudden he came deep in my mouth a massive load. Thick, frothy, delicious! Now slut, you can cum. A sissygasm! I laid back on the bed and rubbed my clittycock through my pantyhose and cock cage but it was no good! I couldn't cum! What is the problem slut? Your cage too tight he said as he laughed. He then rolled over on the bed onto his stomach, his legs slightly spread. I knew my duty and started to lick his ass.

i started slow, kissing it, sucking it, even nibbling on it. Then my tongue took a journey to his anal opening. Tight, puckered, slightly sweaty but clean. I started to lick his ass. My tongue fought his spincter muscles, becoming a worm, pushing into his anus as he groaned. I lost track of time but I could sense his cock getting a second wind. I had brought a pair of tan knee highs with me and as licked his magnificent ass I took a glob of vaseline and started to stroke his cock again.

He got on his knees and groaned, his stocking fetish making his cock rigid once more. I could feel his hardness and this spurred me on to force my tongue in deer to his sweet ass. He started to slowly hump my hands, fucking them, the vaseline mixing with his pre cum. All of a sudden he rolled over. I continued my slow, torturous hand job but now my mouth concentrated on his balls. I first slowly sucked one into my mouth, licking the vaseline that had melted on them up like a good slut. Then the other. He was moaning louder now. Finally I had both his balls in my mouth. The sweetness of his sweat, precum, and vaseline urged me on. I could feel his cock growing more rigid as he was humping my nylon and vaseline covered hands harder. I could feel the sensations knowing he was going to cum when I stopped and squeezed the base of his cock. Bitch was all he said. But then he reached down and pulled my head forward.

He pulled me to his cock and started to fuck my mouth. Noth gentle but as if he was fucking my pussyass! Rough, brutal. I started to fondle his balls and then worked a nylon covered finger up his ass. With that he forced my head down on his cock till my lips was on his balls and he unloaded in my mouth. The mixture of cum, vaseline, and spit had me chocking but he would not let me up till he was empty.

As he laid on the bed I git a warm wash cloth and washed his groin and ass. He asked if I wanted to cum. Then he laughed as he got dressed and told me maybe he would see me again and I could cum then! After he left I felt like a used slut and prepared to do the walk of shame to my car but I thought, at least I got 2 mouthfuls of cum and had made my new DOM happy...