T&L 03: A Reconciliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have an opportunity to ask. I had to get my shit together and be out the door for a 10am tee time with a client. I guess I'll just find out later.

What a miserable round of golf. The links were packed, everybody sucked, and our client liked to talk more than golf. 6 hours. Six fucking hours. My boss and I usually run through this course with even the worst golfers in 4. And to make matters worse, the client insisted on having a few more beers and grab food at the clubhouse.

"Don't be too late we're having a game night with Dan and Maria tonight."

Sitting at the light, Leslie's text message sent me reeling.

'What the fuck was she doing? Dan and Maria, here with Amber? I mean, we shared with them the entire story, minus the graphic details, but why would Leslie want them to meet Amber? Or did she? Was I just over-analyzing things?' I couldn't tell, but it felt like she was still up to something.

I only had about 5 minutes to sort it out before I pulled into our parking lot, a little drunk and very exhausted. I hear laughing as I come through the door, finding Amber and Leslie giggling together in the kitchen. I went to Leslie and gave her a kiss as Amber just grinned and flashed a quick wave.

"You look wiped out, Tim. Dan and Maria aren't coming for another couple of hours, shower quick and lay down." She seemed chipper as she followed me into our room.

"Amber is a total sweetheart. I love her. I brought her here make sure there wasn't anything with you guys, but I really like her!"

"I told you there was nothing there, babe."

"I know, but I was feeling insecure and jealous. We totally bonded today. I see why you would want to help her... my hero!"

She gave me a teasing smile and left me to shower.

I was completely out when Leslie's tongue flicked into my ear. I jumped.

"Fuck, you scared me!"

Leslie giggled, "sorry stud, but if I didn't wake you up now, you're going to sleep all night. Dan and Maria are here and we've already played Jenga AND Cards Against Humanity. Get up, be social, c'mon!"

'How in the hell did I sleep through that, literally the two loudest game night games ever?' Ah well, I actually felt pretty good as I grabbed a shirt from the closet and threw on some gym shorts. I emerged to see everyone sitting in the living room, drinks in hand, including Amber holding a glass of white wine.

I went to the fridge, grabbed a beer and went back to the room, pulling a chair in from the kitchen table. All three ladies were sitting on the couch together and Dan had the recliner spun around to face them across the coffee table. I sat across from the girls, perpendicular to Dan.

"Alright, what are we playing?"

Maria chimed in, "we can't decide between Truth or Dare or Spin the Bottle!"

The girls all giggled and I laughed, but noticed Dan was not laughing. 'Oh shit, was she being serious?' Leslie later told me that they were all feeling a little tipsy while playing Cards Against Humanity and some of the sexual cards we made came up. Then Maria got a little flirty with Amber who didn't totally freak out. Maria eventually kissed Amber and made her kiss Leslie too! That was the point in which she decided to wake me up.

Fucking wild. I couldn't believe it. Leslie went from marking her territory to BFF's and now she's totally going to fuck this girl tonight. God damn I love my wife.

"When's the last time anyone's played Spin the Bottle anyway?" I asked, somewhat in jest.

"It was my idea... I played it one time in middle school and it was fun."

Amber's voice was full of trepidation. I could tell she felt awkward being so young among us established adults. I threw my head back and pounded my beer, making sure I got every last drop.

"Alright then Amber, you start!" handing her the empty bottle.

"Wait wait wait, I wanted to play Truth or Dare," Maria interrupts.

Laughing Leslie throws in her 2 cents, "bullshit Maria, you never want to play Truth or Dare, you only wanna play Dare and Dare!"

We all a share a little laugh when Dan provides the perfect solution.

"Let's combine them. You spin and whoever it lands on, gets to dare you to do something."

"Yeah, and let's spice it up. If you refuse the Dare, you have to take off a piece of clothing."

Maria was great at this.

"Amber, you good with that?"

Leslie seemed to have genuine concern in her voice.

Amber nodded, laid the bottle down and gave it a spin.

It whirled around and finally stopped on Leslie.

"Amber, I dare you to kiss Maria again."

Without hesitation, Amber leaned to Maria and they kissed slowly and soft. It was really hot, just a hint of tongue and a lot of sexual tension as if they were trying to tease each other.

Leslie spins and lands on Dan.

"Ok Leslie, pick a girl and kiss her."

Stretching over Amber, Leslie pulls Maria in and kisses her deeply. Her hand perched on the back of the couch, she drops her arm around Amber and turns to kiss her as well. None of that little soft stuff for my Leslie, she jammed her tongue deep into Amber's mouth and grabbed Maria's head to keep her in place. Before we knew it, they were all engaged in a three-way kiss, sloppily moving back and forth between everyone's lips and tongues.

I looked over at Dan and nodded toward the bottle before they even finished. He picked it up and gave it a spin, the noise causing the girls to sit back, wiping their mouths in unison. The bottle slows to a stop in front of Leslie.

"Dan, smack your favorite ass."

Dan stands and survey's the room, rubbing the black hairs on his chin as if he's deep in thought.

"Hey asshole! This isn't something you should have to think about!" Maria stood and shook her ass to the room. Everyone laughed as he motioned a major wind-up only to lightly pat her backside, giving it a playful grope.

Leslie gives the bottle a whirl, ultimately landing on me.

"Here we go Leslie. I dare you to show us your huge tits."

Leslie's t-shirt ripped over her head and it hit the floor as she stretched back to release her bra, her DD's exploding into the room. Amber's eyes went wide.

"Damn..."

"You can touch them, they're great" I lean in with a grin.

We all laughed and without a word, Leslie mounted Amber and smashed her succulent pillows right in her face. Amber reached up and squeezed them together, massaging them and giggling.

"Ok guys, let's keep it moving."

Maria shook the bottle at Leslie's head. Leslie sits back down, leaving Amber a little flush and definitely a bit hot. Leslie took the bottle from Maria and gave it a spin. They were doing such a good job so far, I didn't even bother telling them it was actually my turn.

Around and around it went, ultimately stopping almost perfectly between the five foot gap between Dan and I.

"Ok, I'll spin again!"

"Nope, that's not the rule. The rule is, if it lands on no-one, you get to make everyone do a group dare!"

Maria is hilarious. Obviously making shit up the whole time, she sold it like she was reading from an instruction manual. Leslie grinned wide, her eyes darting back at forth as she thought.

"Well then... what to do, what do do... how can I possibly dare everyone to do one thing?"

Amber leans over to Leslie whispering in her ear. Leslie's eyes get wide and she begins to giggle.

"Amber thinks I should make the boys get naked and while that's a fantastic idea, it's gotta be a dare for everyone. Of course, I'm not one to half ass anything... EVERYBODY has to get naked!"

Everyone but Amber bursts out laughing. She just sat and looked a little uncomfortable. Sensing something was amiss, Maria leans in close and says something to her as we all stand to remove our clothes. Amber grabs her wine glass, finishes it off and sheepishly stands, stripping off her clothes.

Her shyness was adorable, but she had nothing to be ashamed of. The little bit of extra weight filled out her cute breasts, possibly now big enough to maybe fill a B cup. Her once protruding hip bones were only slightly visible and her hips and thighs looked very shapely. Her messy pubic hair was gone, only a fine, light brown stubble remained. She sat down, awkwardly covering herself while simultaneously trying not to look like she was hiding herself.

Maria was amused at her creation as Dan and I began stroking our semi-hard cocks. She surveyed the room, coming back to Amber.

"Don't look so awkward honey, you have the best body here! Here, let's try something."

She pulled Amber's arm down, exposing one of her tits and leaning in, flicking her tongue over her little pink nipple. Leslie turned into them, reaches between Amber's legs and pulls her hand away, replacing it with probing fingers of her own. She leans in and takes the other nipple in her mouth.

Amber, red-faced but obviously enjoying it was staring at Dan's big dick as he stroked it. The loving wives continued to work Amber, slowly easing her discomfort and making her hot. Her eyes were still locked on Dan's cock when Leslie removed her wet finger, placing it in Maria's mouth.

"Mmmm... Amber, are you feeling better yet?" Maria cooed.

You could tell she was still a bit awkward, but was settling in as Maria's comment snapped her attention away from Dan's long strokes. Looking as if she was caught doing something wrong, she stumbled over her words.

"Yeah I'm... I'm... What turn.... Who goes next?"

"Hmm, good question. Since you asked, I guess it's your turn!" mused Maria.

Amber spins the bottle again, this time landing on Maria.

"You couldn't take your eyes off my husband's cock, so why don't you go ahead over there and suck it, Amber."

Maria had no idea what she was saying as the color fell completely from Amber's face. She didn't know her history. She had no idea about the things she was forced to do on the streets. For all she knew, Amber just begged to survive and support her habits.

Sensing things were about to go horribly wrong, I chimed in.

"That's fucked up Maria! You're gonna make our nervous guest suck the biggest dick in the room! I think you should dare yourself to eat her pussy for being so out of line!" my teasing tone covering for the panic in my chest.

Leslie grabbed Amber's shoulders and pulled her back onto her lap, her big tits right in her face. Maria obliged to my suggestion, lifting Amber's leg onto the back of the couch, exposing her beautiful little pussy to the room. Amber quickly gave up on any further attempts to cover herself as Maria began lapping up and down her pussy, slowly working a finger into her tight hole. Leslie massaged her cute little tits as she squeezed and moved her big hangers over Amber's excited face.

Sensing an opportunity, I gave the bottle a spin. The girls were busy at work and Dan was enthralled, so nobody noticed me stopping the bottle, pointing it directly at myself.

"Oh shit, it landed on me. Now I get to make a rule!"

The girls came to attention as I laid it on thick, nobody caring at all that I pulled a 'Maria', just making shit up on the go.

"Hmm... what's a good rule for a game like this? Uh... Ok, I got it! No blowjobs the rest of the game!"

Everyone erupted in opposition -- "that's fucking stupid" "what the fuck man" "c'mon"

Everyone except Amber. She just smiled at me, knowing that I was once again there to protect her.

"Jesus Christ guys, blow jobs are easy. That's boring shit. Let's make these dares more creative."

Leslie gives me a questioning look, "what, you don't want to see me eat Amber's pussy?"

"Whoa whoa whoa, I didn't say all that. I'm just saying, 'no blowjobs for the rest of THE GAME.' I mean, it's a game, let's make it challenging."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes, "well, still your turn I guess."

Giving the bottle another spin, the bottle wobbles and stops once again, in the gap between Dan and I.

"Well shit. I feel like this gap here is going to be a problem. Everyone's already naked... hmm... I dunno guys, I got nothing."

Everyone looked around at each other, nobody knowing exactly what to do. Leslie chimed in first, "how about a sexy dance party?"

We all looked at each other. It wasn't the most interesting idea, but nobody else seemed to have anything better.

Leslie continued, "we'll just throw on a song and dance to..."

Maria burst forward, "Oh, I got it, we'll do a dance circle and all take turns in the middle!"

She took over, "Alexa, play dance music!"

I pulled the coffee table to the side while Alexa confirmed her request. As the first song began Maria arranged us in a circle, boy-girl-boy-girl, tight together with herself in the middle. She raised her arms above her head and began spinning and gyrating her hips in large circles, making sure to graze both hard cocks flopping in the middle with her cute little ass. I rubbed down Leslie's back and began massaging her ass, feeling Dan's arm doing the same from the other side. We matched the motion onto Amber's ass, as we all giggled and swayed, not quite in time with the music.

Leslie reached and grabbed my cock with one hand and stretched past Maria's ongoing shimmy to pull Amber's hand onto Dan. She was wide-eyed as she began slowly pulling on his long shaft. Maria, smiling at Amber, gave her a little kiss and began fondling her tits while pushing back against Leslie, grinding her crotch.

The song ended and Maria pulled Dan into the center, using her body to close the hole. With neither Dan and I wanting to play swords, he turned towards Maria and the three women rubbed all over his body. I stayed close enough to continue touching both Leslie and Amber, but far enough as to not accidentally poke Dan.

It was a little awkward, but thankfully that second song was a little shorter and Dan moved back between Amber and Maria, pulling Leslie in the middle. Leslie wasn't much of a dancer, but she knew how to tease. She made her way around the circle, hugging everyone individually, rubbing the front of her body up and down, while reaching back and ticking our backs and asses, starting with Amber.

The circle closed tight as we all kept contact with Leslie as she moved. She moved to Dan next, then Maria, finally getting back to me, kissing me deeply. My hands broke from Maria and Amber to reach down and grab big handfuls of her soft, plump ass, pulling her stomach into my rock-hard cock.

She turned away with a smirk, "don't break the circle Tim," then dropped to her knees in front of Amber, sticking her nose right between her thighs. Maria moved in close behind her, griding on her back as Leslie reached up to grab Amber's ass. Amber accepted her, lifting her hips up, receiving Leslie's exploring mouth.

Amber pulled her head in tight, freeing Leslie's hands to find our cocks with each hand. Maria leaned over, grabbed Amber's ass and pulled her in even tighter smashing Leslie between both of them, kissing her over the top. Amber smiled from the kiss as her head rolled back and she twisted her hips into my wife's mouth.

The song ended, but nothing else did. Leslie continued licking Amber and pulling on my cock as Dan pulled Maria onto the empty seat behind him. Maria put her hands on her knees and stroked his cock with her ass, making large circles every few strokes as he directed her hips.

I moved over to the couch, trying to pull Amber's ass to follow, but Leslie was not having it. She held tight and licked deep into Amber. She nodded up and down as Amber began visibly shaking. She was weak in the knees when she pushed Leslie's face off of her saturated pussy.

Looking like she could barely stand, Amber pulled Leslie up to her, tasting herself as their lips smacked together. Any sort of inhibition was completely gone and she pulled on Leslie's big ass, the two tonguing deeply and swaying back and forth.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck me Dan!"

Maria bounced up and down on Dan's cock, his hand still on her hips, controlling her from behind. I pulled on my cock watching my wife spin Amber's youthful body around and pushing her towards me on the couch. She pushed her right past me, collapsing on top of her, mouths still locked together.

Amber scoots back onto the arm of the couch and Leslie moves her head between her legs, backing her big ass up into me. I stood up and plunged my cock deep into her slippery canal as she licked Amber's center. I pounded Leslie hard, forcing her mouth into Amber's pussy, making her little tits swing in tight circles. Amber smiled at me as our eyes met.

I was fucking her again, but through Leslie. Our eyes never strayed, locked together, the connection of that first night revitalized immediately. She finally broke to look down at Leslie, who had stopped working her little pussy, her face just hovering above her crotch. I felt her tighten and I squeezed hard on her ass, battering her as hard as I could.

"Fuck yes Tim, give me that thick cock. I'm cumming, Oh my god Tim, I'm cumming!"

In a rare moment of our sexual history, I didn't come despite her magic words. I just kept pounding as her head fell to Amber's stomach. After a dozen or so thrusts, she reached back and stopped me, turning her hips toward the back of the couch.

"I... I can't. It's too much. I'm too sensitive."

I sat onto the arm of the couch, feeling her wetness on my solid steel rod. Leslie sat back, her hand running down the inside of Amber's thighs and onto her pussy, thumbing around her swollen pink lips.

"Do you want to fuck her again?"

I almost went flaccid as Leslie turned and looked me in the eyes. I glanced at Amber who was wide-eyed as well. Even though things had escalated so quickly, neither of us were expecting that.

"I don't know, babe. I'm not sure it'll be ok."

"No Tim. I want to see it. I want to watch you fuck her."

My cock was only half hard as she leaned over and licked herself off my shaft.

"It's not like you haven't had her already."

I couldn't believe it. My stomach filled with butterflies as my dick filled with blood. She continued sucking my head as she guided me onto the cushion. She turned to Amber, "of course, it's up to you."

Amber once again looked awkward and embarrassed, but Leslie reassured her.

"It's ok, I promise."

Amber nodded as she sat up. Leslie led her by the wrist, while twisting my cock in her other hand. Amber stepped over my legs and Leslie positioned my cock for her. Grabbing Amber's tight ass and tugging my dick, she guided me inside.

Just as before, it was a major struggle. Leslie worked diligently pivoting my fat head around Amber's tiny opening until all of the wetness allowed it inside. Amber's legs shook as she slowly sat down, taking me fully inside. Leslie was staring at Amber and my eyes were locked on my wife. There was no hint of jealously or anger, she had more of a look of curiosity.

My hand moved to her side, pulling her into me. She stayed fixed on Amber, who was deliberately moving up and down over my cock. I licked Leslie's neck and ear, finally getting her to turn into me. She kissed me hard, our teeth clashing together, and jammed her tongue in my mouth as far as it would extend.

I reached back and squeezed her ass as my other hand rested to Amber's hip. I found my spot just as before, pushing my thumb against her hip bone, directing her youthful body. I began to tense up, Leslie still kissing me hard, I was going to cum.

Leslie knew me so well. She reached under and began to pull and grip my balls. Amber's pace increased, oblivious to what was about to happen. I pulled from Leslie's ass, moving my hand to Amber's other hip, thumb under her slightly protruding pelvic bone and pushed her hips back, bending myself inside of her.

Leslie massaged my balls as they began pulling up into my body. Just as I was about to cum, she releases my sack, jumps up, and sits on my knees to sandwich Amber between us. I pushed back on Amber's hips right as I was about to come, but Leslie grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away.