Tangled Web Ch. 02

Story Info
Elliot reconnects with former co-workers and lovers.
4.2k words
4.65
2.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxonHill
JaxonHill
81 Followers

"Elliot! I'm so glad you came!" As Elliot approached the standing table on the balcony he was greeted with smiles, handshakes, and hugs. Shannon was the one who had spoken first, and she wrapped him in a one-armed hug, wine glass in the other hand. The hug was genuine, but also self-serving, which was Shannon's mode of operation. She seemed to always be in the middle of important, high-powered, groups.

Shannon was very attractive, standing at about 5' 7", with a tight dress on that hugged her curves. Her tits were a small C cup, but you would have thought they were bigger only because Shannon did everything possible to keep her waist as small as she could (except wine). Elliot was certain that Shannon had likely fasted all day so that she could eat this evening and drink enough wine to keep her inhibitions low, without embarrassing herself.

Elliot felt his cock twitch when Shannon had pressed her tits into him, with her one-armed hug. 'Damn, I need to end this drought' he thought to himself. Shannon and he had hooked up a couple of times over the last decade. She was the Chief Marketing Officer for one of the competitors to the company that Elliot had sold. Elliot briefly wondered who else at this table she had hooked up with, but he didn't have time to dwell on it as he worked his way around the table.

Elliot knew everyone here. They were all C Suite executives from various companies in the Automotive industry. Bill was a CFO, Tom was a CIO, Courtney was a CCO, Randy was a CFO, Jim was a CEO, and Monique (he had heard) was recently promoted from CFO to CEO by her board of directors.

Monique had worked for Elliot before his company was acquired. She had been his CFO, and she leveraged the job she had done for Elliot to land a higher-paying and higher-profile position at one of their competitors. She had obviously continued to excel, which Elliot fully expected, and was now CEO of that company. Elliot intentionally spoke with everyone else first in order to end with Monique.

Monique and Elliot had spent countless hours together as they did everything possible to position their company as advantageously as possible for the acquisition by Mercedes Benz. Since Monique has his subordinate, Elliot had never pursued anything with her beyond their work relationship. But it wasn't only because of that. Monique was from Italy, although her family was French, and although her English was perfect, she had enough of an accent to be mesmerizingly exotic whenever she wanted to be.

Monique was also stunning. With almond brown eyes, olive skin, dark brown hair that fell over her shoulders and framed her face perfectly, she was lovely to talk to. Monique clearly took care of herself in the gym as well. Her slender 5' 9" frame fit perfectly into any outfit she desired. Today, Monique was wearing a form fitting cocktail dress that was only slightly darker in color than her skin which gave the subtle illusion that she was wearing nothing at all. Or perhaps, that's what Elliot's brain had said, and by brain, we're of course referring to his cock. The dress had an open plunge down between her breasts, which weren't overly large, but proportional and shapely.

Monique had set her wine glass down on the table, as had Elliot, when they finally embraced in a genuinely heartfelt hug. They had only been physically close like this once before, and that was after Elliot had told Monique his plans for retirement. As Elliot wrapped his arms around Monique, he felt his hands against her skin, since apparently Monique's dress contained much less material in the back than in the front. The touch of feminine skin alerted his cock, and Elliot willed it to remain under control.

"It's so good to see you Elliot," Monique spoke first in a modest tone that accentuated her accent and was also quiet enough that it was unlikely that anyone else heard them over their own chatter, and Shannon's occasional louder outbursts of laughter or exclamation.

"You too Monique, this dress is quite the stunning affair," Elliot dared to comment as they broke their embrace. "CEO looks good on you."

Monique took the compliment with pleasure as a coy smile crossed her lips, "Maybe I decided to adopt my old boss' rule for love and pleasure. And it just so happens that I do not have any subordinates here."

This statement surprised Elliot immensely. Elliot had never told anyone that he had a rule about fucking employees or subordinates, but he definitely had the rule. Apparently, Monique had either figured it out, or was guessing correctly. Either way, it crossed Elliot's mind that she said that while piercing him with searching eyes. Was she referencing the room, or him?

Elliot tried not to dwell on it, as he and Monique spent the next 15 minutes catching up about what Elliot had been up to since retirement, and how Monique had positioned herself for the CEO job. Elliot was genuinely impressed by what Monique had managed to accomplish in such a short time. She wasn't even 40 years old yet, and while he knew she was smart, he didn't know she had the tactics to pull off what she was describing to him.

As they spoke, Monique would occasionally grab a hold of his arm, lay her hand on his, or lean in to whisper a detail about her exploits. As she was finishing her story about catching her former CEO doing some interesting math to artificially boost the company's numbers, she explained how she exposed and corrected the manipulation, which allowed her to earn the board of directors' trust.

The wine was clearly beginning to take effect as they both laughed at parts of Monique's story that weren't exactly funny, and they both seemed fine with more physical touch exchanges than they had shared the entire 3 years that Monique was Elliot's CFO.

"I know if I had been on the board of directors, and my CFO looked like you do in that dress, a promotion to CEO would have been the only logical decision," Elliot said after Monique had finished her story.

Monique was not at all offended by Elliot's comment and her coy smile returned to her face. "Oh really, Mr. Carter, perhaps I could put in a good word with Mr. Soon about your interest."

With that she turned her body slightly to give Elliot a profile view of her in her dress, that was in fact quite revealing from behind. The plunge in the back came down to just above her ass that rounded out nicely in profile. Elliot could hardly believe how forward Monique was being.

"Do you think the board would approve?" Monique continued with her eyes turning sultry.

Most of the guests who had been on the balcony had already moved inside, which left Jim and Shannon chatting nearby. Jim noticed Monique when she began posing for Elliot, and Shannon was quick to offer a "damn girl, look at that dress," as Shannon came over and ran her hand down Monique's back to the plunge that was just above the cleft between her cheeks.

It was all Elliot could do to keep from getting hard instantly, and he was not sure that he was successful, but he refused to pull his attention away from Monique to adjust if needed. Jim offered a knowing smile as he watched Shannon's sexual playfulness drive the moment.

At a conference 4 years ago, Jim and Elliot had gotten to know each other. At the time, they were both experiencing rocky marriages and they had bonded over their respective roles as CEO of their companies. Both were now single, Jim due to divorce and Elliot being widowed. And they spoke once every couple months as their paths crossed at the country club.

Jim was still CEO of his company but was transitioning to a board member position of semi-retirement. Jim had offered to help Elliot find a similar role, but Elliot had put it off, saying that until Ethan was off to college, he wanted to stay available and focused on his son. Jim was older, 58, and his children were already grown and out of the house, so he understood Elliot's perspective and didn't push it.

In addition to their amiable relationship professionally and personally, Jim and Elliot had shared bourbon and cigars in the cigar room at the country club enough times for Jim to know that Elliot was probably entering desperation territory with the little show Monique and Shannon were putting on.

"If you ladies keep this up, Elliot may need to excuse himself. The poor guy lost his wife just over a year ago, and from what I hear, he's been hyper focused on his Son ever since," Jim gave me a look to let me know to just keep quiet as he continued, "but I'm glad to see that you took a break to join us today Elliot, I'm sure you need a pressure release as much as the rest of us." It was a funny thing to say since as far as Elliot knew, he was the only one retired here this evening. But it didn't take but a moment for Shannon to pick up where Jim left off.

"Mmmm, I think you're right Jim, the pressure of being a good father can definitely build up," Shannon continued as she slid next to Elliot placing an arm around him causing her left breast to press into his side.

Monique could hardly contain her laughter at how obvious Shannon was being about the whole situation.

"I hope I didn't contribute to any unnecessary pressure you're under Elliot," Monique was almost laughing as she made this comment.

Jim didn't hold back his laughter. "I need to go say hello to someone," and, with that, Jim excused himself. And Elliot made a mental note to remember that Jim was a better friend than he realized.

Shannon took the cue and offered, "You know Elliot, it's been a while since we've seen you at one of these intimate gatherings. Monique and I have gotten to know each other at the last few, and I have to say, I'm genuinely surprised you didn't break your rule for her."

Elliot almost choked on his last sip of wine. He could hardly believe how forward Shannon was being. Shannon was never shy, and if anyone was going to say something like this, it was her, but it still took him off guard. What surprised him more was that instead of objecting, Monique seemed to be as curious about what Elliot would say as Shannon.

Elliot opted for bravery, "Well, I can't say the thought never crossed my mind. But I prefer to avoid as many conversations with Human Resources as possible."

Monique smiled at this.

Shannon set her wine glass down and reached for Monique, taking her by the hand and pulling Monique towards her and Elliot. Shannon still had her hand around Elliot's back and was standing next to him, so it was easy for her to go up on her tiptoes to whisper into Elliot's ear.

"You know, I've heard through the grapevine that Monique sucks cock better than I do," Shannon whispered in my ear, only for the effect of having her breath elicit desire in my groin, because it was clearly audible enough for Monique to hear.

Monique lightly smacked Shannon and genuinely looked embarrassed for the first time.

"What?" Shannon asked laughingly, "Dinner starts in 20 minutes, and if Ms. "Unnecessary Pressure" here wants to take responsibility for her dress, I figured we should get it to, don't you think?"

At this point Elliot's heart was pounding in his chest, he had indeed had brief fantasies of Monique during their time working together, but the potential reality that she might actually take his cock into her mouth and blow his mind with her seductive lips and almond eyes was almost more than he could handle right now. Shannon caught the audible silence between Elliott and Monique and kept pressing.

"Look, I don't care what the two of you do, or don't do, but I for one am horny as fuck, I know what you're packing Elliot and it sounds perfect right now. I also need to make sure I don't wet the back of my dress during dinner," for the first time Shannon seemed visibly flustered, "So, I'm going to go to the bathroom. I would love some company. I'll set my wine glass down in front of the door to the bathroom I pick, and I'd prefer to not be suspiciously late to dinner."

With that Shannon sauntered away towards the bathrooms. The country club offered unisex bathrooms which were individually locked. Being the upscale private country club that it was, each bathroom was actually quite large with a loveseat, a vanity, toilet, clothes rack, shoe buffer, and plenty of other amenities for the person who was concerned about their looks, breath, skin moisture, or body odor.

At this point Elliot was rock hard, and felt the need to adjust the situation in his pants as he watched Shannon go. He'd enjoyed that uncovered ass pushing back into him several times over the years as he had fucked Shannon on more than one occasion, and his memories fueled his desire.

"Now I know where you vanished to in DC two years ago," Monique commented.

"Huh?" Elliot responded, not really registering what Monique had just said.

"In DC, two years ago, you inexplicably disappeared from the reception the evening before we were set to meet with the Finance Department of Mercedes Benz. I didn't put two and two together at the time, but I also couldn't find Shannon that evening either. Now I know why."

"Oh," Elliot responded. Monique was right of course; it was one of the times that Shannon and Elliot had hooked up. Elliot didn't really have anything to say about it, so he simply offered a noncommittal shrug.

"It was a stressful time, so I certainly understand what she was offering and why you took her up on it, but I can't say that I'm not a little bit disappointed that she had the pleasure of being your relief instead of," Monique's voice trailed off as she began walking to follow the way Shannon and gone.

As she passed in front of Elliot, she let her hand graze the bulge in his pants, and when she made contact, she quickly drew her hand up to her hair to brush it out of her face. The result was a full stroke of her hand against his fully erect 7.5" cock with the back of her hand. Smiling and looking into his eyes, now wide with shock, Monique mouthed 'see you soon." And made her way to find the bathroom Shannon was in.

Elliot's chest was now pounding to the point of making his head spin. It took all the control he had to not immediately race after the two gorgeous women he hoped to be plunged to the hilt in shortly.

"Hey Elliot!" Elliot panicked as he heard a familiar voice.

It was Tim who had arranged this gathering and the many other gatherings like it over the years. Tim was 6' 7" and a former corner back for the New York Giants. He only played for 2 years before getting injured, which probably preserved his brain and allowed him to sit on the board of more than 10 companies over the last 7 years. Tim maintained his physique and in addition to being a brilliant businessperson, he also was also known for his brilliant cock.

Elliot didn't mean to think about Tim's cock at the moment, but given the context, and the fact that Shannon once drunkenly described the "9 inch girthy black anaconda" she could hardly fit in her mouth, and which stretched her pussy and filled her completely, Elliot could hardly contain his laughter as he opted for a wide smile as he greeted Tim.

"Hi Tim, thanks for inviting my retired butt to this gathering," Elliot clasped hands with Tim and was quick-calculating how to get out of a long conversation before it started and ruined his chances with Shannon and Monique.

"You bet Elliot, its great having you, I still hold out hope to work with you on a board one of these days," it didn't look like Tim was finished, but Elliot quickly interrupted allowing his cock to take the lead.

"Hey, listen, you know I'm interested after my son heads off to college, but look I know dinner is soon and I need to run to restroom. Let's catch up later, I want to hear about your trip to Maranello!" Elliot did his best to look like he really had to pee as he waved to Tim.

Tim smiled and nodded, as he moved to talk with other guests.

Elliot's heart pounding returned, as he made his way to the bathrooms. Elliot was unreasonably worried that he'd taken too long to arrive. His cock did strange things to his brain, and even though he was aware of it, he couldn't control it either. Elliot noticed the wine glass on the floor in front of a bathroom door, and in one motion he swept it off the ground and grabbed the handle to open the door, testing to see if it was locked. It wasn't, and so Elliot carefully opened the door and entered, closing and locking it behind him.

The bathroom lights were off, but a small lamp which sat on the vanity in the room was on. The effect was sultry when mixed with the already present smell of sexual desire. Elliot was greeted by the sight of two mostly naked goddesses sitting next to each other on the small loveseat in the room.

Shannon wasn't lying when she claimed the be "horny as fuck" as she already had her legs spread, with her panties to the side. Shannon was lightly played with her pussy, teasing it with two fingers, occasionally dipping down to grab more moisture as she rubbed her clit. Elliot briefly wondered what the conversation, or activities had been before he arrived, but that didn't last long before Monique interrupted his thoughts.

Monique stood and walked over to Elliot silently, her tits hardly swayed as she approached him. Monique's tits were perfectly formed on her slender frame and since she had never had children, her nipples were pert and small. Clearly Monique was enjoying the sexual tension her nakedness had created in Elliot as her nipples stood out inviting Elliot's gaze and desire.

Without a word, Monique mashed her lips to Elliot's as he accepted her body into his arms. Their tongues began to intertwine as Monique began to undo Elliot's pants. Elliot was glad that he had elected to wear his stylish loafers as he simply kicked them off and out of the way. With one movement, Monique dropped down to what could most closely be described as a Malasana yoga squat, pulling Elliot's pants and underwear down simultaneously.

Monique maintained the position as Elliot kicked his clothes off and Monique grabbed hold of Elliot's erection sending a wave of pleasure through Elliot's body. Without a delay, Monique began running her tongue over the head of his cock which was already leaking copious amounts of precum. When Monique took Elliot's cock fully into her mouth Elliot knew he was going to pay for the sexual drought he was on.

"Oh fuuuuck," Elliot moaned as Monique looked up at him with her almond eyes. His cock between her lips was more than he could handle. "Damnit Monique, fuck, oh my God," Elliot was building up to his orgasm quickly.

"Do it Monique, make him cum, God she's such a good cocksucker," Shannon chimed in for the first time. Elliot looked over at her briefly to see she was now feverishly rubbing herself to her own orgasm as Monique worked her magic on Elliot's cock.

The moment was too much for Elliot to handle as he grunted hard, his cock erupting shooting spray after spray of his pent-up cum down Monique's throat.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," Shannon growled as her own orgasm caused her body to shudder with pleasure.

Monique popped off of Elliot's cock as she swallowed the copious amounts of semen she was still working on. Elliot smiled down at her and offered her a hand.

"That was incredible Monique," Elliot said as Monique took his hand, standing to press her body into his.

Monique smiled and offered, "Judging by the appetizer I just received, its been a minute since you've enjoyed a good blowjob."

"I don't think I've ever enjoyed a blowjob more," Elliot replied. He then reached over and filled a disposable cup with water and handed it to her.

"Thanks," Monique smiled again as she washed down the remains of his cum in her mouth.

Elliot was beaming when he made his way to sit next to Shannon on the couch. Feeling sexually fulfilled for the first time in over a year.

JaxonHill
JaxonHill
81 Followers
12