Tangled Web Ch. 06

Story Info
Ethan and Kimmy are caught fooling around at the Tennis Club.
4.9k words
4.73
2.1k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxonHill
JaxonHill
81 Followers

Chapter 6

Ethan arrived at the Tennis courts at 9:15am after grabbing a protein bar on the way out of the door. It was Ethan's subconscious that was driving him to get to the courts early. There was no logical reason for Ethan to show up 45 minutes early. It wasn't as if he intended to get some practice in. Ethan and Jonah had a reserved court from 10am to 4pm every day.

Unbeknownst to Ethan, his cock had driven him to the Tennis courts early that morning. The text from Kimmy created a longing in his loins that was too much for Ethan to control.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

7:30am "Hey I told Diane to meet me at the tennis courts at 9am today. I thought I saw you showing up around 10 the other day with Jonah, maybe we could get in some doubles before we head out."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan lazily wandered around the Tennis Club. This was a facility that gave 75% off discounts to all the high school players at Ethan's high school, and through donations (mostly from Ethan's father) the remaining 25% was covered, allowing all the High School players to use the facility without any out-of-pocket cost. Even though Ethan and his teammates had now graduated from High School, their membership covered them until the beginning of the next school year in the fall. The Tennis Club had practice courts of all types, grass, clay, and hard. It had hitting walls, a weight training facility, and a cardio training center.

Ethan should probably have worked off his excess horniness by hitting the weights, but instead he found himself wandering the practice courts.

"Ugh..." "Ugh..." "Ugh..." "Ugh..." "UGH..."

Silence.

"Don't worry about it, you had me running all over the court," Ethan heard Kimmy's voice.

"I don't know how I'm going to have a successful college career if it takes me 5 shots to finish a volley where I have the upper hand the whole time." Diane sounded clearly frustrated.

"Hey, you don't have to be a total bitch about it." Kimmy's was obviously annoyed.

And rightly so. Kimmy was a good player. Even though Diane was the state champion for women's high school tennis in Maryland, and she had also received multiple scholarship offers, Kimmy had won plenty of games over the years against Diane. Diane's comments were inadvertently failing to give Kimmy any credit, and while it was the right mindset for Diane to have, she could also use a little tact when talking to a teammate. Ethan made a mental note to remind Diane of this sometime when he had a chance to do it without embarrassing her.

Ethan rounded the corner of the building to come into eyeshot of Kimmy and Diane. Diane was wiping sweat from her forehead and checking her racket, opting to swap it out for another one. Diane was dressed in very traditional female tennis wear. And she looked damn good in it. Diane wasn't wrong last night when she had teased Ethan about staring at her ass when he was probably supposed to be practicing... something. Diane's body was lithe, but if you made the mistake of thinking anything other than she was a powerful cat ready to strike at any moment, you would quickly learn otherwise, especially on the Tennis Court.

Kimmy, on the other hand, was bent over at the waist stretching out her hamstrings and glutes which happened to be contained by a pair of polyester short shorts which hugged her booty. Kimmy's ass was shapely, full, and could be described accurately as a "phat ass." Granted, it was the type of "phat" that could never have been confused with fat, she was still a good athlete with plans to go on to college athletics.

Diane noticed Ethan first. "Oh, what do you know? Ethan, came early today to check out Kimmy's ass." Diane announced.

Ethan stopped in his tracks, surprised that Diane would be so forward in front of Kimmy. There weren't any other players at the court next to theirs, so it would be unlikely that anyone other than the three of them would have heard it, but it still seemed like an unnecessarily risky thing to say.

Kimmy proceeded to spread her legs and maintain her stretch aimed at Ethan, occasionally bending her legs in a dynamic stretch that threatened to stretch Ethan's athletic underwear.

"Oh my God, Kimmy, you're such a slut," Diane accused.

"Shut it Diane, just because Ethan sent pics of his cock to me instead of you doesn't mean you have to be so jealous," Kimmy replied.

Ethan was surprised by Kimmy's openness. But he also realized that while Kimmy had told Diane about their exchange (Diane had mentioned that last night), Diane obviously had not told Kimmy about their exchanges afterwards. Ethan looked at Diane, whose face appeared flushed from more than just the Tennis.

"So, what are you doing here so early? I thought you and Jonah didn't get your court until 10am," Diane asked and pointed out the obvious truth. Ethan didn't really have a good response, but luckily Kimmy bailed him out before he tried to come up with something nonsensical.

"I told him that you and I would be here at 9. Obviously, Ethan thought it would be advantageous to him to show up here early today." Kimmy spoke flatly, but she had turned around to face Ethan at this point and her smirk betrayed her, indicating that she must have thought she had some special insight into Ethan's early arrival.

Kimmy was only wearing a sports bra with her short athletic shorts. This allowed her to flaunt her toned abdomen. It occurred to Ethan that he hadn't seen Kimmy practice in just a sports bra and shorts before, his cock twitched forcefully as his eyes soaked up the gorgeous girl standing before him.

"Oh, for fucks sake, just drop your shorts and let him fuck you and get it over with already." Diane said so bluntly that Ethan almost expected Kimmy to do it.

"What the fuck Diane?" Kimmy seemed genuinely surprised by Diane's statement.

"Well why else did you invite him here early?" Diane asked.

"I didn't invite him early, Jesus, I invited him to play doubles later on," Kimmy seemed genuinely distressed at this point.

Ethan decided to chime in before Diane could continue, "She's right Diane, I just showed up early, I don't really know why, Kimmy told me you guys were starting at 9 and I guess I just thought it might be nice to watch you play a little before Jonah got here."

At this, Kimmy and Diane both looked at each other and burst into laughter. Ethan was at a loss.

"So, you wanted to watch us play huh?" Diane spoke first. "Yeah, fucking, right," She continued to laugh.

"Look Ethan, thanks for backing me up and all, but we know you didn't come to watch us play Tennis. Why would you even say that?" Kimmy asked rhetorically.

Ethan started to laugh with them. It was true that it was such a bullshit thing for him to say. Ethan had rarely taken the time to watch them play before, unless it was a big match at a meet. But the idea that he would make a special attempt to watch them practice was complete nonsense. He did reflect just enough to know that his cock had brought him here, plain and simple.

"Okay fine," Ethan finally admitted. "I'll be honest, Diane, you look as hot as you always do. And Kimmy... damn... if I knew you practiced in that, maybe I would come to just watch you practice more often."

Ethan's honesty worked in his favor as he saw both Diane and Kimmy visibly soften.

"Ethan, you're going to Virginia this fall right?" Diane broke in, seeming to change to subject.

"Yeah, that's the plan," Ethan replied, "Have you decided where you're going yet?"

"No, I'm either staying here and attending Maryland, or at this point I'm leaning towards Stanford," Diane replied, "My dad wants me to go to Stanford because they have a better tennis program, mom wants me to stay local." Diane shrugged at this.

"What about you Kimmy, made any final decisions yet?" Ethan asked, not wanting Kimmy to feel left out.

"I guess I'm still not for sure. I've been accepted at several schools, all have given me partial athletic and academic scholarships," Kimmy replied. She looked like she was genuinely unsure as to what she might do.

"It's not like I'm going to have a shot at a professional tennis career or something like you guys though, so I guess I kinda need to figure out what I might want to do after college before I decide," Kimmy went on.

"Makes sense," Ethan offered.

"Kimmy, its 9:25. I am warmed up, I am going to go hit the weights and I'll be ready to play doubles when Jonah gets here at 10. Maybe you and Ethan can get some practice time in before then," Diane seemed casual about this, but it was totally out of character for her to give up her reserved court time. Ethan noticed this, and he also noticed that Kimmy's face was slightly flushed. What was going on?

"Oh sure," was all Kimmy said in reply.

When Diane had packed up her stuff and headed for the training facility, Kimmy didn't look like she wanted to pick up her racket, she sat down on the bench at the court, and Ethan casually sat next to her.

"Kimmy..." "Ethan..." They spoke simultaneously, and then laughed together.

"Kimmy," Ethan started in first, "I'm sorry if I made this awkward for you, I guess the pics you sent me last night, and your text note this morning just had me kind of worked up. I'm glad I came early though; I can't believe how hot you look in that outfit."

Kimmy looked pleased with Ethan's compliments, "Thanks Ethan, and I get it, I mean... I think I wanted you to come early if I'm being honest. It's not like I had a plan or anything, but maybe I wanted to see that evidence you kept teasing me about."

Ethan's cock went rock hard hearing Kimmy reference their sext messaging last night and implying that she was interested in continuing that flirting in person. Tennis gear doesn't exactly do a great job at hiding a boner and given that Kimmy was staring straight at his crotch, Ethan had no hope of hiding his fully engorged cock. A smile played across Kimmy's lips, and she licked them casually. If Ethan had been courageous, or simply capable of moving, he would have pounced on Kimmy right then and there.

The way the courts were set up at the Tennis Club there were 3 courts side-by-side of each type, and they were separated by training buildings which were in the center. Each set of courts had privacy fences with creeping vines having grown up and covering them. It gave an illusion of privacy that didn't really exist. In addition to the reality that sound was easily heard between the sections, there were also security cameras everywhere.

In this moment, however, as Kimmy's hand snaked over to the grab ahold of Ethan's cock in his shorts, neither one of them were capable of thinking about the obvious hazard of their decisions. Ethan hadn't had anyone touch his cock since he broke up with his girlfriend, and the fact that Kimmy had done so with lust in her eyes, and without any request on his part had sent Ethan to the moon and back at lightspeed. Without a thought, Ethan's hand reached out as he turned his body toward Kimmy. Their lips met, and Ethan's hand took ahold of Kimmy's left breast.

Kimmy moaned into Ethan's mouth, and Ethan felt fireworks going off in his mind as Kimmy grabbed ahold of his cock more firmly. Ethan was filled with lust and gratitude as Kimmy began fumbling over his shorts to jerk him off. Kimmy and Ethan had never kissed before, this was a moment of pure pent-up sexual flirting and energy that erupted here at the Tennis Club, and on the tennis court itself!

Ethan and Kimmy broke their kiss, Kimmy was still grasping Ethan's shaft and Ethan was still grasping Kimmy's breast.

"We should stop," Kimmy panted.

"Yeah, probably," Ethan panted back.

Kimmy, let go of Ethan's cock and Ethan felt himself coming to earth until she reached into his shorts and began tugging on his cock urgently. Ethan instantly went into a trance, until he put his attention back on Kimmy's tits. This time he pushed her sports bra up and over tits so that she was exposed briefly, until Ethan took her right tit in his mouth, while continuing to play with her left one with his hand.

"Oh fuck Ethan," Kimmy moaned.

She increased the speed with which she was jerking Ethan off.

"COURT NUMBER 7." The loudspeaker above their heads sounded off.

Kimmy and Ethan both jumped up and frantically began reorganizing themselves appropriately. They were panting hard and staring at each other knowing they'd been caught and also unsure what was going to happen next.

Their hearts were both pounding in their chests and there was a ringing in their ears fraught with anticipation. Nothing. Were they in the clear? After a few more minutes of silence and palpable fear hung in the air Kimmy spoke.

"Oh... my... God..." she whispered.

"Holy shit, I thought we were dead," Ethan responded.

"I know..." Kimmy agreed.

"Should we like... play some tennis or something?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah?" Kimmy seemed unsure.

They both felt as though at any moment the police were going to come arrest them for... indecent exposure or something. When that moment never came, they agreed to hit some practice shots.

At 9:50 Ethan and Kimmy were taking a break from their volleys.

"So, about earlier..." Kimmy began. Ethan noticed that he could make out the nipples that were pushing against her sports bra.

"Yeah, about that," Ethan inquired, he wanted to take those nipples back into his mouth badly, and his mouth went dry despite having just drank an entire water-bottle's worth of water.

"Look, it's not like I expect this to go somewhere, but I broke up with James 6 months ago, and I guess I'm feeling..." Kimmy seemed unsure.

"Lonely, horny, crazy?" Ethan offered, wondering if he was talking to himself or to Kimmy.

"Close enough," Kimmy agreed, "it's not like I expect you to be my boyfriend is all I'm saying. But if you're good with it, I could admit to having a girl-boner over you for a while now."

"Sexy," Ethan replied laughing at the idea of a 'girl-boner'. Ethan was genuinely pleased with the revelation in any case. He also knew that with college coming up, and his tennis ambitions, there was no room for a girlfriend. Not yet anyway.

"Hey, just to be clear though," Ethan continued, he almost wanted to stop himself, but he finished the thought as Kimmy looked at him curiously, "This fun we plan on having... no sex though... okay?"

Kimmy didn't seem hurt as much as surprised, "Okay?"

"It's not that I wouldn't want to have sex with you, you're so insanely hot," Ethan could feel his cock swelling. As he spoke about not having sex with Kimmy, he invariably began imagining what it would be like to have sex with her. "And I'm sure it would be awesome, it's just that... well... I kind of promised my mom that I wouldn't have sex until I was ready to have kids." Ethan shrugged as he spoke.

"Wow that's kinda heavy." Kimmy replied as she brushed some of her hair out of her face that had come loose from her ponytail. "But sure, that's fine," she quickly added.

"Thanks," Ethan replied. "You don't think I'm lame because of it do you?"

Kimmy smiled, "Oh no, in fact it seems I'll have a much better chance at getting my needs met this way I think."

With that, Kimmy stretched with her hands behind her head thrusting her chest out in Ethan's direction. Ethan's now fully erect cock was obvious to anyone who was looking, and Kimmy was looking.

"Speaking of needs," Kimmy began.

"Sorry about that," Ethan interrupted.

"Look, come here," Kimmy led Ethan to an alcove where the set of 3 courts (still empty except for the one they were using) met with the training facility.

The brick outer wall had a corner that was somewhat secluded due to an additional part of the wall that came out. It was probably just designed to look nice, but it did provide cover from the security cameras that overlooked the courts.

"We have to be fast, and you can pay me back later," Kimmy said as she slid Ethan's hand down her shorts to press against her soaking pussy. Kimmy obviously wanted Ethan to realize that she was about to do him a favor.

Kimmy dropped down to her knees, pressing Ethan against the wall as she pulled his shorts down just enough to release his cock. Ethan's cock was nicely shaped and average size, and Kimmy had no trouble taking it into her mouth with vigor as she began giving him a blowjob while jerking him with her hand.

Ethan involuntarily placed his hands on the back of Kimmy's head, not to push her down onto him, but just to feel connected to her as she pleasured him. Ethan was simultaneously grateful that he had already cum this morning sexting with Diane, and also panicked that if he took too long to cum now with Kimmy that they might not get to finish.

Kimmy seemed determined not to let that happen as she increased the speed that she was jerking and blowing Ethan. She also brought her other hand to the party and began lightly massaging Ethan's balls which tightened up as he got closer to orgasm.

Kimmy popped off briefly to say, "Tell me when you're about to cum."

Ethan's eyes opened as he nodded to Kimmy, and she immediately went back to work on his cock. Ethan didn't close his eyes again as he was filled with both shock, embarrassment, and extreme arousal. Diane was back, and she was watching Ethan and Kimmy with an amused look on her face.

When Ethan and Diane's eyes met, Diane licked her lips. That did it. Ethan began cumming and just barely tapped Kimmy on the back of the head with an "Kimmy, shit..."

She popped off his cock, taking a shot of cum on her lips and cheek, quickly aiming it down to her tits, she continued jerking Ethan into her sports bra, aiming back and forth between sides. Ethan was in a trance as he watched Kimmy empty his balls onto her sports bra covered tits.

"Sorry, I just don't care for the flavor of cum so much," Kimmy explained, "I hope the idea of having it on my tits is a good compromise."

"Yeah, definitely... ummm... Kimmy..." Ethan began.

Diane was still watching them, not looking away from Ethan. She seemed paralyzed, and Ethan wasn't sure if Diane was turned on by what she saw, angry, or something else. Kimmy finally noticed that Ethan was distracted as she had pulled his shorts back up without any assistance, stuffing his cock back into his underwear. Kimmy looked over her shoulder and jumped sideways from her crouched position.

"SHIT!"

Diane broke from her look of paralysis and started laughing.

"Jesus Diane, what the fuck?" Kimmy questioned. "How long were you watching us?"

Diane kept up her mirth as she avoided Kimmy's real question, "Relax, just long enough to see you spray yourself with cum. Nice hiding spot by the way." Diane rolled her eyes and acted uninterested suddenly as she went about getting her racket out and started hitting a few practice shots over the net.

Kimmy mentioned running to restroom real quick right as Jonah showed up.

"Oh, hey Kimmy, hey Diane." Jonah said as he walked up and gave a fist bump to Ethan.

"Hi Jonah, I'll be right back," Kimmy said.

No one had mentioned anything to Jonah about playing some doubles, so he rightfully looked confused when Kimmy mentioned coming back. Jonah was 6' 1" with a lean build, in many ways he looked like the male version of Diane. His blonde hair was always brushed back and was long enough to hang past his ears.

"Sure, uhm, okay?" Jonah replied, his gaze lingered on Kimmy as she walked past him. Obviously, Jonah was having similar thoughts to what Ethan had had when he first saw Kimmy earlier this morning.

"Hey buddy, they want to play some doubles with us before they leave," Ethan explained. "I'll be on Diane's team, lets warm up."

"Oh cool," Jonah said as he pulled out his racket and got onto the court.

JaxonHill
JaxonHill
81 Followers
12