Tango Argentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline didn't give me a chance to say anything. She just spread her thighs wide, pulled me between them, put one arm around my back and felt between us for my cock with the other hand.

When my cock head found her entrance, Madeline sighed. When I pushed inside her slowly, she moaned and put the other arm around me.

I didn't want to hurry her, so I took it slow and enjoyed everything about her. I loved the feel of her breasts against my chest. I loved the feel of her arms around my back. I loved feeling her breath on my shoulder. I loved the snug, wet, slippery warmth of her passage and the soft caress of her inner lips around my shaft.

It had been so long for me that I'd forgotten how I could get lost in a woman's body. Time slipped away as I savored the velvet embrace of her body and the satin feeling of her inner thighs against my waist.

Madeline was climbing the slope to an orgasm. Her breathing became a little faster and a bit more shallow, and her body began to respond to my strokes with little rocks of her hips. Occasionally, I'd feel her fingertips tighten on my back as a little wave of the pending eruption made her body tense. That tightening became more frequent and she began to push back into my strokes in earnest. My slow, regular strokes became faster, then faster and deeper, until I pressed hard into her soft sex with the base of my cock. I bent my head enough to reach her nipples, and found each one swollen stiff and standing proud from her soft breasts. A few soft licks brought a moan from Madeline's throat. When I pinched one between my lips, her body lurched and she gasped.

"Oh God, Tom. Don't stop."

It seemed as if only moments slipped past before I felt Madeline's nails dig into my back and heard her gasp again. I also felt more wet warmth coating my stroking cock. I pushed deep inside her, and pinched her nipple again. Madeline cried out and the tension in her body lifted her off the couch a little. Her nails dug into my back again as her body arched against me.

Another cry came with the tightening and relaxing of her velvet passage around my cock. Madeline sank back to the couch, then gasped as her body began to arch high and shake at the same time. It was only because she clamped her thighs around my waist I was able to keep my cock bedded inside her. As he shook out the orgasm, my own took me away from everything except the surge of seed through my cock into Madeline's clasping depths.

She pulled me down on top of her then, holding me tight and keeping my cock buried inside her. We were silent except for the quiet sounds of breathing until my cock slipped from her body. I started to raise up, but Madeline pulled me back down.

"Stay here, like this, for a while longer. Before, I needed to remember. Now, I don't want to forget again."

Madeline left about midnight. I was sorry to see her go, but happy for what we'd had together. The feelings I'd had with Jeanine had come back to me. I was old enough to know not to trust those feelings. The mind is easily deluded by the attraction of the opposite sex, and especially so if one has found the thrill before and then lost it. I consoled myself with the knowledge that I had given Madeline pleasure equal to what she had given me.

I was both looking forward and anxiously waiting for Madeline's next lesson, but after she left that night, I hadn't heard anything from her. It wasn't like I expected a phone call thanking me for having sex with her. I knew better than that. Madeline giving herself to me was something special that I'd just have to keep in my memory.

I kept telling myself it was probably a one-time thing. Madeline was just aroused by the dance and it had been a long time for her. I happened to be handy and agreeable. It wasn't likely she'd keep taking lessons from me now, not after what we'd done.

I wasn't really surprised when she didn't show up for her lesson that week. I'd sort of talked myself into the fact that I'd probably never see her again. I sat on the stool by the sound system and waited, hoping I was wrong and that she'd just gotten tied up in traffic, or had a cold or something. In my heart, I knew it was neither. She'd have called if she was going to be late or if she was ill. No, she wasn't coming back.

At nine-fifteen, I was cursing Madeline for seducing me into fucking her. At nine-thirty, I was cursing myself for taking advantage of a student like I had. At a quarter to ten, I shut off the laptop and amps, turned off the lights and went home.

After a week, I'd sort of resigned myself to never seeing Madeline again. It didn't help much, but at least I stopped thinking about her during my other classes. I only thought about her after the Saturday dance when I forgot and looked to see if she'd stayed to help clean up. By the time Madeline had missed a month of classes, I didn't think about her after the dances either.

I'd just finished my last group class on Wednesday, and after watching the last couple leave, shut down the sound system and started turning off the lights. I had my back to the door when I heard her voice.

"Excuse me. Is this the place where I could learn to dance?"

I turned to look, sure the voice was just some vestige of memory my mind had retrieved and played back in my head, but there she was. Madeline was smiling, but it was a nervous smile, like she was forcing it.

"Madeline. I thought I'd never see you again."

I held out my arms, and Madeline quickly walked to me and fell into them.

"I'm so sorry, Tom, to have put you through what I did, but I had to think."

"Think about what?"

"About what I'd done to you. It felt so right at the time, but the next day, I got to thinking how forward I was, and how I made you do what I did. I felt awful about it. I mean, I'm so much older and...well, I even asked Judy and she said I should be ashamed of myself.

"She didn't understand when I said you made me feel like I'd never felt with Ricky, but Ricky always praised everything she did instead of making her feel stupid like he did me. She also thought I was just talking about the sex.

"I told her the sex was really nice, but that wasn't what I meant. I tried to explain about how you're so much different than Ricky, and I tried to get her to understand that I feel about you like she feels about her Jim. She said I was just infatuated by you because you dance with me and that's why I threw myself all over you.

"I finally told her to stop acting like my mother because I was old enough to know what I need and want. She was a bit miffed by that, but she'll get over it. I think I've figured out what I need and want. What I need to know is if you feel even a little bit the same way, or if it is just my imagination like Judy says."

I kissed her before saying anything, because that kiss said everything better than I ever could. I pushed Madeline gently away after a few seconds.

"Madeline, if you think you talked me into something that night, you're very, very wrong. I told you I didn't think those things ever work out, and I never would have done it if my feelings for you weren't stronger than my fears. You make me feel like Jeanine did. I want to keep feeling that way."

The smile this time was genuine.

"Then I was right to tell Judy to stay out of my love life?"

"She's just trying to make sure you don't get hurt, Madeline."

Madeline pushed her breasts into my chest and her mound into my thigh.

"This doesn't hurt me. It feels good, and what we did after the dance was everything except painful."

I smiled as Madeline did her best to put as much of her body against me as she could.

"Madeline, that night was the best night I've had in years, but no relationship survives very long on just sex."

She flattened her lush body against me a little tighter and breathed in my ear.

"I know that, and that's not all I feel. You make me feel good about who I am. I' want keep feeling that way, just like you do, even if there's nothing else. I hope there can be other things, tough. I hope you want the same things."

"I do, Madeline, but I don't want to promise anything I can't really promise you."

"You don't have to promise anything except to keep dancing with me and to make me feel like a woman when I need to."

Madeline nibbled my ear lobe.

"Oh, there is one thing though. The next time, could we find a bed instead of your couch?"

I closed up the studio about ten minutes later. It took that long to tell Madeline I would love having her with me between her passionate kisses and feeling her pressed against me. She was happy as I drove us to my house, and as soon as I locked the door behind us, Madeline threw herself in my arms and smothered me with a kiss.

That night was different from the first in that Madeline didn't wait for me to undress her. As soon as she walked into the bedroom, she asked if I'd unzip her dress, and then smiled as she quickly took it off. Underneath the shimmering green satin that covered her curves she wore nothing except little black boy shorts. As she hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down over her sensuous hips, I kicked off my shoes and took off my shirt and pants.

Madeline tossed the panties on the floor, then looked up at me and grinned.

"Still like me like this?"

"I think if you'll look closely, you'll see the answer."

Madeline pulled the blankets back to the foot of my bed, then sat down and rolled seductively onto her back. She spread her thighs a little, and held out her arms

"Come show me how much you like me, then."

That night was better than the first, and our nights together just keep getting better. Madeline has become a part of me in a lot of ways, ways that I can't imagine ever giving up again. It's not just our nights together in my house or hers, though those nights are special. It's just being with her that has become something I don't ever want to lose.

She helps with all my classes now, and she's responsible for some of those reluctant husbands and boyfriends staying with the classes. They all want to dance with her, and it helps even things out when I dance with their wives and girlfriends.

We've not said the "L" word to each other yet, though there's no doubt in my mind that I love her and that she loves me. Sometimes, you know, that feeling is just there. It's there between us, Madeline and I, but I suppose after being hurt in the past like we both were, it takes a while before one can be that open with one's feelings again.

One day, maybe, we'll think about a relationship that's more permanent. For now, just being together is enough. It might always be enough, for all I know. I do know I'm happier than I've ever been, and Madeline seems the same way. Until that day comes, we'll keep dancing Argentine tango at the Saturday dances, and doing what Madeline calls the "Tango Argentine" afterwards.