Tango for Two

Story Info
They dance well together. But that"s not all...
6.5k words
4
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat pulling my shoes on and watching her ironing, I thought how lucky I am. She had her back to me as she watched TV, her hips swaying and undulating to the music. Kate is 27, and quite tall. Her body is slim and finely muscled from her frequent visits to the gym and from the dancing which she loves.

She was barefoot and the muscles in her legs and back moved and flexed as she swayed. Her dress showed her back almost to the waist and the thin straps clung precariously to her shoulders, allowing a most inviting view of her breasts as she leaned forward. Her breasts are wonderful. Not too large, but round and firm, with perky nipples which pressed tantalisingly against the material. From the rear, as she leaned forward, the hem of her dress rose mouth-wateringly up the back of her long, smooth legs, coming to rest just blow the curve of her firm, round bottom.

Her hair is light brown and reaches just below her neck, her wide green eyes are the mirrors of her soul, and when she smiles at me with her generous lips, my heart melts. We both love Latin dancing and music and she was waiting for a Latin dance show to begin on TV. I wanted to watch it, too, but I was going to a product demonstration for my company.

'You'd better hurry up, darling,' she said, turning her head and looking at me seductively, shaking her hips. 'Or you'll be late.'

'Yeah, I know,' I pulled a face and settled back in the sofa. She knew I'd rather have stayed with her. There was a knock on the door. 'I'll get it,' I said.

It was Steve. He and his wife Jacqui were our best friends. Jacqui had gone to visit her family for a month two weeks ago and we hadn't seen Steve since then.

'Come in, stranger.' He thrust two bottles of wine into my hands.

'Where's that Kate?' he said, walking over to her and placing his hands on her hips. She grinned as he kissed her on both cheeks.

'Good to see you again,' she said mockingly.

He spun around to me. 'I've come to watch the dancing on TV,' he said. And began to do the Cha Cha. Steve and Jacqui go to the Latin club with Kate and me. They are better dancers than we are and it's great to dance with Jacqui and Kate loves to dance with Steve. He sometimes throws in little steps that cracks Kate up, and more than once I've seen them flirting on the dance floor.

'Well, that's just great,' I said. 'But I have to go to the office.'

'Office? But it's Wednesday-bloody-night.'

'Yeah, but I have to go,' I moaned.

'Well,' he said to Kate. 'Can I stay?'

She laughed. 'I suppose so.'

'OK then, I'm off. I'll see you later.' I winked at Kate and she winked back.

As I drove I thought about the two of them alone in the house. They like each other a lot. Kate had told me once that if she hadn't met me, and Steve was available, she would have made a move on him.

'And he's well built,' she added. This remark was directed at the time the four of us had shared a suite at a hotel. One afternoon when Kate and I had been shopping, we let ourselves in just in time to see Steve walking naked out of the bathroom. He was towelling his hair so he didn't see or hear us. For a few seconds Kate stood transfixed, her eyes fastened on his long, thick cock, hanging from a forest of pubic hair. Her mouth gaped and her face went red as she gasped.

He later told me his cock is nine-and-a-half inches long. A good bit longer than mine. Steve is also a great admirer of hers. He thinks I am very lucky. I'm not concerned by their mutual admiration of each other, as Kate and I have a wonderful, loving relationship and know that Steve and Jacqui have the same. Still... I wondered. Two attractive people who like each other a great deal, alone... My imagination took over. I began to wonder if something could happen, and got excited at the thought that it might. The more my imagination ran riot, the more thrilling the idea became. I couldn't stand it any longer and turned the car around. 'To hell with the demonstration.'

I parked on the next street and walked quickly to the house. My heart was pounding in anticipation and I could hardly breath. What if something did happen? How would I react? Part of me wanted it to, part of me didn't.

Steve's car was parked in the drive and I made my way quietly to the living room window, which was hidden from the street by bushes and shrubs. The curtains were open about two feet and, because it was a hot night, the window was open, too. Hardly daring to breath, I looked in. I could hear everything in the room as clearly as if I was in there. Steve was sitting in the sofa near the window, facing away from me at an angle. Kate was still ironing, her hips and legs moving to the music. On the side table next to Steve were two glasses of wine.

'How's life as a single man?' Kate was saying. Steve was valiantly trying to keep his eyes off Kate and on the TV. But they were constantly drawn to her undulating body.

'You know, Kate, it's not like it was before I got married. I'm more contented now, I miss Jacqui and the closeness and the intimacy. And I miss you and Mike. I miss our dancing together. When Jacqui gets back things will get back to normal.'

They didn't speak for a couple of minutes while Kate kept ironing. She was at the end of the pile now and had to bend over to reach the last of it. Her dress slowly rose up her legs and stopped as the under part of her smooth, firm bottom came into view. It didn't quite rise high enough to show her panties, and it looked as if she wasn't wearing any.

I heard him catch his breath.

'What?' Kate said.

'Nothing,' he replied. 'I was just sipping my wine. The show will be on soon.'

'This is the last,' she said. When she finished she took the folded clothes and the iron out of the room.

'Where does the ironing board go?' he called.

'In here,' she said.

He came back and sat down. The Latin dance show was just starting. Kate followed a minute later and, swaying to the music, her breasts jiggling under her dress, came over to the table. Turning her head to the TV she bent to pick up her glass. As she leaned forward her dress gaped at the top and I could see her beautiful breasts and her half erect nipples. Steve had even a better view than me. His mouth was hanging open and he nearly choked on his drink. She took her glass and sat on the opposite sofa, which was only a few feet away. She lifted her legs and crossed her ankles, her knees wide apart. Her legs were exposed right to the top where she tucked her dress between them. The innocent, childlike quality of being seemingly completely innocent and uninhibited was one of the things I love about her.

'Wow! Did you see that move?' she said excitedly. She brought her knees up under her chin and pulled her dress over them, exposing the underneath of her thighs. Steve could see her white panties pulled tight against her crotch. They swelled slightly where her pussy pressed against them. Her legs are smooth and tanned and she keeps herself trimmed and shaved. I love to touch her at that place where the inside of her thighs separate on each side of her pussy. Her firm, shapely thighs looked so inviting.

Steve knows what Kate is like and that she wasn't trying to tease him, but just the same, from the way he kept glancing at her and squirming in his seat, I could tell he was a little uncomfortable and more than a little excited.

The couple on the TV were now doing a slow sensuous dance. The woman was beautiful with a shapely body and nice rounded breasts. The man was tall and lean and moved with a sinewy gracefulness. The woman whirled and twirled around the man, her colourful skirt flying up around her waist, the man holding her hands above her head. Suddenly she was in his arms, her back pressed against his chest. His arms slid down to her waist as her bottom undulated against his groin. Slowly he moved his hands from her waist and up the sides of her body. They brushed against the outside of her breasts and up under her arms. Slowly she raised them into the air, his hands lightly moving over her skin, their fingers entwining.

I could see that this was really stirring Kate's imagination. Her face was slightly flushed and she was breathing more heavily. She quickly finished her glass of wine, and as she said, 'Hey, I can do that,' jumped up from the sofa.

The dancers were now into another sequence and Kate was emulating the woman's movements, twirling around, her arms above her head as her dress flew up around the tops of her thighs.

'Well, okay then,' Steve said, getting up from the sofa. 'You need a partner.' He moved his legs and his hips in time to the music while Kate spun in front of him and around him, all the time her arms in the air while his hands held hers. The woman on the TV spun faster and faster, all the while Kate trying to keep up. Both she and Steve were laughing so hard by now they could hardly stay on their feet. Suddenly, the woman was back in the man's arms.

'Oh, oh,' Kate said, throwing herself against Steve's chest, nearly knocking him over, 'I almost missed that one.'

They were soon back in rhythm again and Steve's hands were on her gyrating hips. Their bodies weren't touching but I could tell from the way his pants were sticking out he was pretty excited. As the TV man's hands began their upward journey, Steve's did the same. As his hands slid slowly up to her waist, I could see her dress rising up over her thighs. They were both facing me and as her legs moved slowly in time to the beat, more and more of them were being revealed.

Now I could see the front of her panties. God she was sexy. I love that gap between the top of a woman's thighs, just where the panties go between their legs, and I love the swelling her crotch made as it pushed against them. I was very turned on. I wanted to run my hands up her legs and over the front of her pussy.

Kate already had her arms in the air, and now Steve's hands were moving up the sides of her ribs. Her dress must have slipped free of his grasp because it was halfway down her thighs again. I could see from where he had his hands that if he didn't move them back his fingers would pass over the sides of her breasts, almost touching her nipples, which were now very prominent through her dress. But wait. He's moving his hands around to the front even more. They were now just below her breasts, which were thrust out because she had her arms stretched back above her head.

Their movements had slowed. Her eyes had been closed but now she opened them and obviously knew something was happening. His hands reached under her breasts and gently pushed them up, making the upper part bulge slightly above the top of her dress. Then his hands were suddenly on the sides of her body again, moving up towards her arms. He tickled her armpits as he passed, making her giggle. As he moved up along her arms, she closed her eyes again and started moving to the music once more. Their fingers entwined for a moment, then following the lead of the dancers, slowly brought their arms down and across her stomach. Her body was hard against his now, and I knew she would be able to feel how aroused he was.

Then she was off again, spinning around, her dress flying up around her hips. He was having to hold on to her hands so she wouldn't go flying off into the wall, only just managing to keep his own balance. The end was coming now, she was back in his arms and he dropped to one knee. He leaned her backwards over his knee and lowered his face to hers. This is where the hero would kiss his prize. Their faces were inches apart and they looked into each other's eyes. Kate was looking more serious now. Probably wondering what he was going to do. He quickly lowered his face and rubbed his nose against hers. They both burst out laughing.

He helped her up and she said, 'I need a drink.' Steve filled both their glasses and gave Kate hers. She was breathing very heavily. 'That was exciting,' she said. She swallowed her wine without taking a breath. 'More,' she held her glass out. This was interesting. Kate never usually drank more than one glass. When she did she often lost control of what she was doing, and certainly lost what inhibitions she had.

He opened the second bottle and filled her glass. His was still half full and as she took hers from him, she slowly swayed to and fro. This part of the show had softer, slower music and she took a deep swallow of her wine.

'Dance,' she said. Steve took her hand in his and put one arm around her waist. They moved in time to the music, Kate occasionally sipping her wine. While their upper bodies leaned away from each other, their hips were pressed firmly together.

'Here,' Steve said. 'Give me your glass.' He took it from her and put it on the table next to the sofa. Then he turned off the overhead light. I panicked for an instant. What if I couldn't see? The table light near the sofa was on and in a few moments my eyes adjusted and I could see quite well.

'That's better,' he said. He put both his arms around Kate's waist and pulled her against him. Kate, having nowhere else to put her arms, put them around his neck.

They moved slowly like this for a minute then Kate moved away from him a little so their bodies weren't touching. I could see the gap between them now as they danced. It was probably making her feel hot to be so close to him. Looking down, I could see the enormous bulge in his pants pressing against her tummy. He must have been enjoying the feeling of rubbing against her. His eyes were closed and he had a smile on his lips. Kate tipped her head back to look at him and then pressed against him again. Her cheek was against his chest and when she turned toward me, I could see the smile on her face, too.

'I can feel your heart pounding,' she said.

'I don't know why,' he replied, and pulled her closer.

After a minute, he moved one of his hands and began caressing her shoulders and her back. She sighed, then wriggled her shoulders. 'Feels good,' she said.

He moved his hand back to her waist and then started rubbing her lower back with his other. His hand moved in slow circles and I knew what he was going to do. With each circle his hand went lower, and now it was underneath her dress. I could see the movement under the fabric as it caressed the top of her firm, round bottom. Kate loves to have her bum rubbed. Soon, though, she moved one of her arms from around his neck, took his hand and put it back on her waist.

'Uh, uh,' she said, putting her arm around his neck again.

This time he moved both his arms and caressed her upper back and her shoulders. She pressed her breasts against him even more as he did this, and now he wasn't holding her at all, just caressing her. It was Kate who was holding their bodies together. His hands slipped under the straps of her dress. They weren't very tight and with her breasts against his chest, were even looser. Slowly he started to move the straps over her shoulders but, because her arms were raised up, he was unable to move them very far. He did, however, manage to move them enough that her breasts swelled out at the sides.

He reached up and unclasped her hands, removing them from his neck and moving away from her. As he lowered her arms the straps slowly slipped down. The top of her dress moved over her breasts, getting ever closer to the tips. She put her hand up and caught it just before it slipped over her nipples. I could hardly stand this. I had never been this turned on for a long time.

Pulling the straps up, Kate turned around in his arms and now her back was pressed against him. They were still moving against each other but not in time to the music any more. Steve was moving his hands on her tummy and she had her hands resting on his. He moved his hands slowly up over her, grazing the sides of her breasts, to her shoulders. Kate lowered her arms and rested her hands on the front of his thighs. He rubbed her shoulders for a minute then moved one of his hands to her upper chest. His hand made small circles on her skin, moving just above the neck of her dress. I could hear Kate's deep breathing.

Her head was tilted back, her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open. Her lips looked dry and she slowly ran her tongue over them. She looked just as she does when she has sex. Her nipples were pushing out the front of her dress. When fully aroused they stick out about three quarters of an inch, and that's about how big they were now. She says that when her nipples get really hard they can get quite painful, and that sometimes reaching orgasm is the only way to relieve the pressure. In spite of the discomfort, however, they are more sensitive than ever and she loves to have them squeezed hard and sucked on.

His hand circled lower and lower, and now it disappeared below the top of her dress. I could see it moving on the swelling of her breasts, barely touching the tips. Then it slipped right down over her breasts, cupping them and squeezing her nipples. Steve sighed and Kate moaned loudly. The strap on her shoulder hung for an instant and then fell down her arm. Her right breast was fully exposed and I could see him firmly caressing and squeezing her breast and her nipple. Her breast had swelled with excitement and her nipple was sticking right out and had turned crimson. Kate was loving this. He lowered his head and began kissing and muzzling her neck and her shoulder, their cheeks pressed against one another.

Kate whispered something to him and he straightened up and took his hands from her. She pulled up her strap and Steve sat on the sofa. She drained the wine from her glass and grinned at him.

'My God. I'm really hot,' she said. 'Move over.' She lay back on the sofa, her head resting on Steve's thighs and her legs hanging over the arm. He put his arm over her ribs, just below her breasts. Her dress had ridden up so the hem was just below her crotch and she was swinging her lower legs in time to the music. His erection was sticking straight up in his pants, only inches away from her face. One of her arms was hanging over the edge of the sofa and the other was behind her head.

In the two years we have been married and the two years we had known each other before, neither Kate or I have been with anyone else. We never really discuss it. We trust each other and the question of infidelity is never raised. We have never said we couldn't each see other people if we wanted, but we know that it would have to be exceptional circumstances for either of us to cross the line. Now Kate had one foot over that line. Would tonight be the night she jumped?

Steve was now rubbing her stomach. I could see he was pressing quite heavily, making large circles and going lower and lower. Each time his hand moved up, her dress rose higher and higher. Her eyes were closed again and her head was moving slightly from side to side. Her dress had ridden up above the top of her panties. Her stomach was very flat and there was a gap where the top of her panties stretched over her hips. Then his hand was on her bare skin, pressing down on her, his fingers edging under the gap at the top of her pants. She moaned and pulled her dress down over her legs.

Kate was ready for sex. I knew that Steve could fuck her right now if he wanted. I'm sure he knew that, too. How could he resist? I had to admire his resolve. Then I remembered something Kate had told me. She said that Jacqui had told her over lunch once, that Steve would sometimes spend hours tantalizing her. He'd touch her erotically for ages, never actually touching her breasts or pussy, but almost touching. It would drive her wild. She would get so turned on she couldn't help herself and she would beg him to fuck her. It was worth the build up, though, because when he finally rammed it in, her orgasms were explosive. You could hear her scream for miles. And I wondered if that's what he was doing to Kate right now.

12