Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped into the kitchen to turn off the stove. I'd skipped lunch, and now it looked like I was going to miss dinner, so I grabbed a few quick bites from the meal I'd stuffed in the fridge. I said, "We'd have a lot more privacy in our room."

Holly sipped her wine and replied, "I'm comfortable right here."

"You want the girls to see me en femme and on my knees between your legs, don't you?"

She smiled. "We all need to become comfortable with our new roles. It will make us a stronger family."

"Did you tell them you made me go down on Dan?"

She laughed. "I didn't make you do anything. Besides, the sooner the girls learned about their father's homosexuality, the better."

"You think I'm gay?"

"Oh baby, everyone's a little bit gay. You're just gayer than most of us."

I wasn't happy to hear my wife call me a homosexual, but I couldn't blame her. I'd sucked Dan's cock in front of her, and I hadn't even put up a fight. I said, "I'll go get a towel."

I sneaked past the girl's rooms and retrieved a towel from the linen closet. Just as I was turning to return to Holly, she called up to me. "I laid out a new outfit for you on our bed. Why don't you take off what you're wearing and put it on?" She'd said it so loudly that the girls must have heard her.

Layed out on the bed were a black corset with red piping and small red bows at strategic locations on the front, back, and sides. A black garter belt with matching red bows and a pair of stockings were below the corset. A foam head with a black wig in a bob cut with bangs was balanced between pillows above it. I changed into the new outfit, put on the wig, applied fire-engine red lipstick, and slipped on the heels that Darlene had picked out. I would have looked like a damned hot woman if not for the metal cage that belied my latent masculinity.

Cathryn was standing in the open door jamb of her room as I tried to sneak past. "Oh, My God. You look so hot."

Chris opened her door and shook her head.

I said, "Okay, the show's over. Go back into your rooms."

Holly shouted up the stairs, "They can come down and watch if they want."

I silently pleaded with them to go back into their rooms, but neither of them budged. We stared at one another for a long moment before I relented and led them downstairs.

Holly was sitting with her legs spread wide when I returned. She twirled her finger in the air and said, "Let's have a look at you." She smiled broadly and said, "You look fantastic. This is how I want my hot little housewife to dress." She bid me kneel down and lifted her hips so I could position the towel. Once the towel was set, she placed her hand on my head and directed my lips to her blooming flower. "Do it like you did it this afternoon."

I wondered if I'd be able to recreate the magic I'd worked earlier that day. Was it the way I'd touched her or what we'd said? Maybe it was the conversation she'd had on the phone. I noticed Chris and Cathryn had taken seats on the stairs. I tried to gauge their reaction, but as my lips made contact with Holly's pussy, her thighs blocked my view. I could only guess what they were thinking from what I heard. Based on Cathryn's laugh, it wasn't good.

Once again, Holly's fingers knit with my hair as she pulled my mouth into tight contact with her cunt. Her hips thrust forward to meet my lips as my tongue penetrated her wet void. She said, "There you go, Princess. Show the girls what you do for me." My face pressed against Holly's smooth wet flesh and my tongue bored deeply into her pussy. For a few moments, she seemed to defy the command of my tongue. She explained to her daughters. "Nicki is a woman now, so she pleases me the way a woman pleases another woman. I keep her cock in a cage because she no longer needs it, and I don't want her to get confused."

"How do you please him?" asked Chris.

Holly smiled and said, "Nicki's a she now, sweetie," as she nestled her hips into my face.

"Okay. How do you please her?"

Holly moaned quietly to me, then shook her head. "That isn't important. Now that Nicki's submitted to me, only my pleasure matters."

"But if you love her, surely you want her to be happy."

Holly paused for a long moment while my tongue worked its magic on the spot within her vagina. She held my head securely as she said, "Nicki's happy when she pleases me." Her shoulders swung from side to side. "You're happy right now, aren't you, Princess?"

I didn't reply in any way other than licking at the spot deep within her cunt, but I think the girls got the message.

"Yes, but if you loved her, it wouldn't have anything to do with you. You'd want to please her for no other reason than to make her happy."

After a long pause, Chris repeated her question; she must have assumed Holly hadn't heard her, but then she realized that I had Holly on the ropes. Holly's hands were pulling tightly at the reins of my head, and her hips were unyielding at my face. After that, the two girls quietly waited for events to unfold.

Holly said, "Oh, Baby... Oh... Fuck... Baby..." Her body drew tight, then she came, squirting all over my face and soaking the towel. I responded by licking and sucking up the fluid as well as I could, finishing off with long slow kisses up her inner thigh.

The girls were motionless on the stairs. Chris's questions had been silenced, and Cathryn's smirks quashed. I rolled back to sit on my heels, looked up into Holly's eyes, and asked, "Can I do anything else for you, My Goddess?"

Holly looked at Chris and then back at me. "When was the last time you came?"

"It's been a couple of weeks."

She stroked my hair and said, "You're so thoughtful and obedient when you've been denied, but I suppose even a slave needs release."

It wasn't a question, so I held my peace.

She thought a moment longer, then said, "I'll give you a choice. You can either cum now, in front of the girls, or you can wait for the next time."

I looked at Holly's daughters and then up to my mistress. "When will there be a next time?"

She smiled, "I don't know any better than you do."

Cathryn said, "Do it now! I want to watch." While Chris slowly shook her head.

I didn't want to humiliate myself in front of the girls any more than I already had. But my cock was bursting against its enclosure, and I was desperate for release. I said, "I'd like to cum while I have the chance."

Holly nodded. "I think that's a wise decision. Go upstairs and get the strapon. We'll show the girls how you come now that you're a woman."

I squeezed past Chris and Cathryn on the stairs and retrieved the strapon and lube from the closet. As I returned to the living room, I whispered to Chris, "Go to your room. You don't want to see this."

She looked up at me with the eyes of a deer caught in the headlamp of an oncoming train.

I pulled at her shoulder and said, "Get up and go to your room."

She twisted her shoulder from my grasp and said, "I need to know what's going on."

"Please?"

She shook her head and settled back down next to Cathryn, who was smiling broadly at my cock, which was visible beneath the lace panties attempting to escape through the gaps and holes in its metal enclosure.

Holly was standing with her legs spread wide, ready for me to attach the silicone phallus. I knelt down in front of her, fastened the straps. Once she was ready, I submissively rested on my haunches in front of her to wait for her command.

Holly smiled down at me, "Would you like to suck my cock in front of the girls?"

"Only if it pleases you, My Goddess."

Cathryn excitedly clapped her hands and said, "I want to see him suck your cock!"

Chris sat in silent agony next to her.

Holly said, "We don't want to disappoint Cathryn now, do we?" as she pushed her hips forward.

I said, "No, My Goddess," then kissed the dildo's cut head. My kisses gradually grew deeper until I wrapped my lips around the flexible shaft, wetting it with my saliva. Once it was ready, I took it into my mouth, slid it in and out a couple of times, and then took a deep breath and swallowed it all. I pressed my nose against the strapon's leather base for several moments before sliding the plastic cock all the way out. I took a quick breath and did it again.

Cathryn cackled, "Oh my god! He's such a fucking cocksucker."

Holly drove the dildo back, deep into my throat, then held my head tightly in place. "Nicki is a she, sweetie. She likes it when you call her a she."

Cathryn laughed again. "And a beautiful cocksucker she is."

Holly released my head and said, "You like sucking cock don't you, Princess?"

I looked at Chris, who was cringing in embarrassment, and then up to Holly and said, "I love sucking your cock."

"You loved sucking Dan's cock, too, didn't you?"

I looked down and quietly said, "Yes."

"Come on, Princess. You can say it."

I looked her in the eyes and said, "I loved sucking your lover's cock. I love knowing that his cock cums inside of you, where my cock is no longer permitted, and that you let me eat his seed from your yoni."

"Do you like the taste of his cum?"

I said the words she needed to hear: "It tastes wonderful."

Holly looked to her daughters and said, "You see, girls, this is the kind of husband you want. She's like a well-trained horse: completely broken and thoroughly compliant. She'll do anything I ask, suffer any humiliation I can dish out, and then beg for more." She looked down at me and said, "You like to beg, don't you?"

"Yes, My Goddess. I know that it pleases you."

Holly smiled without a hit of kindness and said, "Beg for me now, Princess."

Once again, I looked at the two girls. Cathryn was rapt in anticipation, while Chris was consumed with dread of the inevitable.

I bent down so that my forehead touched the floor and said, "I know Dan pleases you in ways that I never will, but I beg of you, My Goddess, please find a way for me to have some small role in your life. Please let me please you as a woman pleases another woman."

Holly smiled at me in an unworldly, sinister way, then she looked to her daughters and said, "That is the sound of abject submission. It means that I can do whatever I want, say whatever I want, and sleep with whoever I want with the knowledge that my slave will be waiting on her knees for my return. It is the sound that every woman wants to hear."

Cathryn giggled excitedly.

Chris shook her head in dismay and said, "What could possibly go wrong?"

Chris's comment took Holly off guard. She looked at Chris for a moment, silently grappled with some internal conflict, then returned her attention to me. "Would you like to show the girls how you cum now?"

I said, "Yes, please. May I prepare your cock?"

Holly tacitly answered by pushing her hips out so that I could readily lube the silicone dildo. Once I'd applied a generous amount of lube, I turned around and lubed my ass, pushing the gel deep into my asshole. Once I was ready, I presented my ass to my goddess to take as she saw fit.

The silicone phallus bounced off my butt a couple of times as Holly positioned herself behind me. She lubed her fingers by sliding them up and down the well-oiled crack of my ass. Then she pressed a single digit against my asshole, holding it there for a long second so that I could prepare for its penetration. Then she slowly pushed it into me, slid it out, and pressed it in again.

I'd thought she was being dramatic weeks ago when she'd said I'd grow to prefer being fucked to fucking. I'd assumed that she'd said it to make me more accepting of my new role as a caged cuckold. But I hadn't cum since the day she'd caged me, and I desperately needed release. I didn't want to be fucked; I needed to be fucked. I pushed my ass up to meet her finger and hoped that it wouldn't be too long before I felt the stretch of her plastic boner in my ass.

Holly added a second finger to the one in my ass. She asked, "Are you ready for me to fuck you, Princess?"

"Oh, yes. Please fuck me, My Goddess!"

Cathryn's laugh distracted me from the pressure of Holly's third finger forcing its way into my anus. I watched her mirth for a moment, but my gaze was soon drawn to Chris's despondent stare.

I said, "Chris, please go to your room."

She replied by weakly shaking her head.

"Please, honey. There's no point in you watching this."

Holly extracted the fingers from my ass, pressed the round head of her synthetic cock against my loosened sphincter, and said, "Let her watch. She needs to see you for who you really are."

"This isn't who I am!"

Holly chuckled softly. "Of course it is." She re-positioned herself behind me and continued, "You need to embrace who you are now, Sweetie. You're my princess, who likes having a cock buried deep in her ass." She pulled her pretend cock back a little, then pushed it further in. "The girls will have a better understanding of our relationship once they watch me fuck you."

"They don't need to know this."

Holly's cock vacated my ass for a moment and then forced its way deeper into my dark hole. As it did, She said, "Sure they do. They need to understand that you want this. They need to know that being fucked makes you happy, that it makes you cum."

"Why do they need to know that?"

"Because I don't want them thinking that I'm abusing you. They need to know that I'm doing this for you rather than to you."

With a final push, Holly drove the dildo all the way in. She re-positioned herself again as I lowered my hips to get the right angle. Then she began to fuck me, starting slowly at first and then gradually upping the intensity. I dropped my shoulders to the ground and pushed my ass back to meet each thrust.

Her fingernails bit into my back, and she said, "Talk to me, Baby."

I twisted my hips and dropped my stomach to enhance the contact of her cock's head on my prostate. "Oh, fuck, Baby. That feels so good,"

"That's it, Princess. Tell me what you want."

"Oh god, I love having your cock inside of me."

"That's it. Tell the girls."

"I love it when you take me; when you stuff your massive cock deep inside my ass."

She continued moving her cock in and out of me as she said, "Tell the girls why you like it."

I sighed heavily. "It makes me feel possessed. It's like you own me."

She pulled her shaft out and then drove back in, pressing the leather strapon firmly against my ass. "I do own you. You are mine!"

"I'm your little bitch."

"Did I force you to be my bitch?"

"No."

"No what?"

"No, My Goddess. I begged you to let me be your bitch, and you were kind enough to let me."

Holly slowly extracted the dildo and said, "That's right, now say it to the girls." She then drove the dildo into my ass, hitting my prostate in precisely the right way.

I moaned heavily and said, "Oh, fuck me."

Holly said, "Go ahead. Tell them," as she drove her cock into me again.

My body shuddered in response to another of Holly's thrusts. Then I looked to the girls sitting on the stairs. Another thrust of the cock consumed me, then I said in a low, halting voice, "Your mother knows what I need better than I do." My body shuddered in response to another coital impulse. Holly must have sensed that I was getting close because her motion transitioned to short strokes focused with laser precision on the sensitive spot in my ass.

It took everything I had to concentrate on what I was saying to the girls. "She's she's helping me become who I really am... ...who I really want to be."

I lost my train of thought and said, "Oh, fuck."

I think Holly enjoyed making this difficult for me. Her hips lunged and gyrated as my voice faltered.

My eyes closed as Holly pushed me to the brink. I said, "She let me submit to her."

Her fingernails cut into my flesh, which heightened my arousal. My erection contorted under the restraint of the metal cage.

"She helped me become a woman."

Her cock continued to dance inside me. My breath caught, and my chest heaved.

"She made me into her cuckold."

My body tensed.

"She allowed me to suck Dan's cock."

At that, my balls spasmed, and my cock pulsated within its confines. My head dropped while my shoulders went slack. Cum squirted through the slit at the end of my cage and onto the tile floor.

Holly's pulsating body came to a halt. She leaned over, rested her torso on my back, and cooed softly into my ear, "You are such a good little princess, cumming like that for me."

I opened my eyes to see the girls transfixed on us. Cathryn beamed in voyeuristic satisfaction while Chris looked like she wanted to unsee the last fifteen minutes.

Holly rolled off of my back and said, "It's time for you to clean up your mess." She collected a finger full of cum from the end of my cage and held it to my lips. "Here you go, Baby."

I didn't want to eat my cum in front of Chris, but there was really no alternative. I opened my mouth and admitted Holly's cum-laden finger.

Holly smiled as she slid her finger into my mouth. She said, "There's a good girl," as she pretended to fuck my head with her finger. She seemed to enjoy my passive acceptance of her slow finger in my mouth. It was more evidence that she could do as she pleased and that I would accept anything she dished out.

Cathryn said, "There's more cum on the floor."

Holly stepped back and inspected the mess I'd made. There was a puddle of cum accompanied by streaks aligned with the direction I'd been pointed. She said, "Cathryn wants to see you lick the cum from the floor."

Cathryn smiled broadly in anticipation while Chris covered her face with her hands.

Holly continued, "As a father, I'd think you'd want to do everything you can to please your daughter."

"What are you saying?"

"I think you know what I'm saying."

"No, I don't think I do." It sounded like she wanted me to submit to Cathryn, but that would make it impossible for me to function as a parent.

Holly smiled, "Let's start with something simple. Bend down and clean up the mess you made."

I looked over at Cathryn, who was still seated on the stairs. She smiled and said, "Go ahead, Princess. You know what to do."

Chris had had enough. She stood up, called Cathryn a self-centered bitch, then stomped off to her room, slamming the door with a loud BANG!

Cathryn laughed and said, "Someone's having trouble accepting her father is a crossdressing-cumsucker."

Holly stroked my hair and said, "She'll get used to it."

I said, "Maybe I should go talk to her."

Holly shook her head. "You can talk to her after you've cleaned up."

Cathryn laughed again and said, "Come on, Princess. I want to see this."

Holly looked down at me and said, "Do as Cathryn says."

I couldn't believe what was happening. Not only had Holly forced me to perform in front of the girls, but she was also making me do Cathryn's bidding. At one time, I would have shown some backbone and refused, but I'd been broken. I was now a tame, obedient shell of a man. Rather than put up a fight, I bent down and sucked up the main pool of cum.

Cathryn leaned back on the stairs and laughed. "That's a good girl. Now clean up the rest."

Holly watched with her evil smile as I obeyed Cathryn. I put my tongue to the tile and licked up the long streaks of my spunk from the floor. Once the floor was cum free, I sat back on my heels, looked up to Holly, and said, "Will there be anything else, or may I go check on Chris?"

Holly shook her head, "You'd better wash up first, and you also need to clean up the kitchen."

***

Once I'd cleaned up, Holly had me put on a pink nightie and then inspected me before I went into Chris's room. She adjusted the CUCKOLD necklace to ensure it was clearly visible and patted down the front of the nightie so that the bulge from my cage was less noticeable.