Tania Finds The Perfect Answer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

'Oh god,' I sharply gasped, his lips locking onto my clit and his tongue tormenting the sensitive dark flesh.

I rocked my pussy into Doctor Love's mouth urgently seeking the release I so desperately needed. I gasped for air, my heart pounding in my chest as his mouth and tongue pushed me to the edge. Suddenly I couldn't breath, my body possessed as spasm after spasm surged through my convulsing body as I clutched Doctor Love's face against my pussy.

'Yes, yes, yes!' I cried out in pleasure as I rode out the orgasm, squeezing his head between my thighs before they dropped lifeless to the bed.

It left me purring, savouring the wonderful warm afterglow of a satisfied need as Doctor Love tenderly sucked and lapped at my slick nectar. It was such a wonderful surprise! I'd never imagined having an orgasm during oral sex, let alone experienced one.

'That was amazing,' I sighed, rolling onto my stomach and our eyes meeting, that wonton lust-charged fuse ignited again.

The hairs on my neck bristled as Doctor Love's smooth hands guided my backside up and my face sank into the lavish bedspread. I parted my legs and felt his warm soft body pressing against mine. He started rubbing his cock against my clit causing me to pant, my whole body trembling in anticipation.

I softly moaned with his caress of my intimate opening, his cock gliding over the pooled moisture. 'Please give it to me,' I whimpered in frustration, desperate for more.

'What do you want, naughty girl?' He teased with his erect flesh nudging at my intimate opening.

A tingle rippled down my spine at being called naughty and I grinned wickedly as a wild idea occurred to me. 'Your gorgeous fucking cock,' I loudly moaned with unbridled lust.

Adrenaline surged through my veins with the obscenity. More followed. I couldn't help myself even if I wanted to. The tug of lust was so exciting. Dirty talk wasn't something Graham and I did. I don't know why. It was driving me wild, asking him to do dirty things to me. Really dirty things. I wasn't a loud lover either but this was about exploring and discovering what I was missing out on.

'Ooh . . . yeah. Fuck my tight pussy!' I cried as his throbbing cock pushed deep into my sensitive internal flesh.

'You are a naughty girl,' he continued teasing, stroking slow and deep.

I moaned as he climbed onto me, loving his weight and body draped over my back. 'Drop to the bed,' he almost commanded and I eagerly obeyed.

Doctor Love continued to ride me, thrusting into me as I settled chest down on the bed. His strong thighs clamped the outside of mine, squeezing my legs together and I moaned with the increased friction of his stroking cock.

His thrusting quickened, more forceful, deeper and rougher. 'Ooh . . . fuck that's tight!' I cried, Doctor Love responding by driving into me even harder.

'Do you want me to stop?' He gasped between deep breaths.

'Fuck no! Fuck me good. Give it to me. Oh fuck, Oh fuck,' I moaned over and over again as his hips thrusted into me relentlessly.

'Oh no. Don't stop,' I groaned as he repositioned himself, moving higher up my ass and arching his back.

'Uh, uh, uh, fuck yes, yes, yes,' I started panting and gasping with the angle of his thrusts inflicting more pleasure than I could ever had imagined.

Doctor Love thrusted with more purpose, exploring, searching and probing with a lust-filled desire to pleasure. My hips were soon bucking wildly against his weight as he discovered a sensitive area triggering an eruption in my pussy. Shockwaves surged through my body and fluid gushed from me fuelling the sound of sex. The torturous pleasure was overwhelming as Doctor Love pounded my sodden pussy.

'Ah, ah, ah, oh my god, oh my god,' I moaned uncontrollably, almost incoherently over and over again.

Doctor Love suddenly paused, pulling my ass up and continued bucking into me from behind. 'Is that what you want?' He moaned.

'Oh, fuck yes!' I cried, my eyes squeezed shut and gasping for breath as he fucked me senseless.

It was Graham's favourite position. But he was never this rough with me. I'd wished I'd ask now, even begging for it. The treatment was such a turn on, completely dominated and pinned down with Doctor Love's weight draped over me. It was as if primitive instincts had taken over. He was a fucking animal satisfying our carnal need. I gasped and moaned obscenities, heightening the sensation as he slammed into me. Doctor Love finally slowed and gripped my hips tightly, grinding his cock against me and loudly groaning as his cum exploded deep inside my pussy.

'Fill me full of cum,' I moaned feeling his pulsating cock emptying its load.

Doctor Love pulled out and rolled onto his back, breathing deeply. His cock was shimmering with my slick wetness and oozing cum. I crawled in between his legs on my stomach and took his cock in my hand, sucking at the head wanting to milk him of as much cum as I could. His cock was still throbbing in my hand and between my lips. I slid my mouth off Doctor Love's cock, raising my eyes up his stomach to his gaze and swallowed.

'You are a very naughty girl,' Doctor Love sighed and them softly moaned as I licked and sucked his cock as I laid between his legs.

I mumbled my reply around his cock, savouring the musky scent of his manhood as I sucked and licked his erection clean. I felt the warmth of his flesh and the throbbing veins beneath the skin as I ran my tongue along its length. How could Doctor Love still be so hard? I raised my eyes to his face and smiled around his cock finding his eyes closed and slowly drawing breath through his mouth paused open, lost in the moment. This is what I'd dreamt about, another cock to pleasure and be pleasured. Doctor Love's cock slipped from my mouth and I smiled as he opened his eyes and reached forward to combed my black curly hair from my face.

'Please use the ensuite. Take a shower if you like. Everything is provided,' he smiled back down his body.

I collected the bath robe and Doctor Love helped me put it one. 'Thank you. That was wickedly good,' I grinned before making my way to the ensuite.

I loved the warm and contented feeling as I ran the shower and took a couple of towels from a shelf. There was everything a Guest would want. I found some small wrapped bars of soap, bottles of shampoo and conditioner. I had a shower and the sumptuous cotton towels felt smooth against my skin as I dried off. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup, trying some lovely perfumes and finally applying one named Wicked. Appropriately named, I thought as I gazed at my reflection in the mirror before leaving the ensuite.

Doctor Love was at his desk and appeared to be making some notes. He noticed me taking a seat and joined me on the opposite couch. I was surprised how calm I was and comforted by his lovely smile as he sat opposite. There was no awkwardness or embarrassment. Doctor Love made me feel like someone I always wanted to be, naughty and a little wild. I couldn't be more contented and satisfied. It was as if what happened was so natural. We continued with the session as if nothing inappropriate had happened.

'Tell me how you felt about the sexual therapy?' Doctor Love asked in his sensual velvet tone.

'It was wonderful. I'm glad you suggested it,' I smiled, feeling relaxed about discussing my sexual needs.

Our discussions were liberating. Even enjoyable with such a charming gentleman. I felt relieved sharing my concerns and intimate desires. That secret craving I'd harboured for too long. Doctor Love is a great listener and explains things so simply. I never once felt embarrassed or even uncomfortable. I don't think he did either.

'I'm sorry about the obscene language. I've never been so . . . wild,' I apologised with a naughty grin.

'Don't be. Some couples find it stimulating and leads to more enjoyable sex,' he explained.

'What about you Doctor Love?' I teased holding his warm sensual gaze.

There was that smile he keeps flashing at me. 'I enjoy all my patient consultations,' his careful reply making me smile back.

'I'm interest to know how the size of your erection compares with other men?' I ventured with the confidence that come with just having sex with your doctor.

Doctor Love took a moment to ponder the question. 'A little above average I should think,' confirming what I'd often wondered about Graham.

'What was it you found inside me that excited me so much?' I asked quite innocently.

'There's a sensitive area on the front of your vaginal wall known as the G-spot. When aroused it enlarges and when stimulated can cause female orgasm and ejaculation,' he explained with a soft smile.

'I sensed you were trying something,' I smiled back a little sheepishly.

'It's a matter of finding the right angle to caress the spot,' he added.

'I'm happy you found it,' I grinned and rolled my eyes, causing us both to softly laugh.

We continued to discuss my need for infidelity and desire to experience other men, Doctor Love providing his analysis. I felt a little trapped. My marriage, Graham and the children were my life and I couldn't face the stigma of a failed marriage by cheating. But it seemed the only option if I wasn't prepared to accept my unfulfilled love life or end our marriage. That certainly wasn't even a consideration. The Practice really was the perfect answer.

'You have a commitment to your marriage and feel loved. But your sexual needs are not being met within your marriage,' he so eloquently concluded.

'The sexual therapy has shown me how exciting it can be. I still feel I'm missing out,' my voice tapering off in a dejected and concerned tone.

'Even in the happiest of marriages sex can become predictable and boring. For some another lover brings excitement and different sexual experiences. I don't think that's what you want,' he elaborated, delighting me with another smile.

I held his gaze as if trying to read his mind. 'What then?'

'Have you discussed it with Graham?' His eyes narrowing.

'No,' I simply answered knowing how difficult it would have been.

'I'd like to schedule another appointment. We can explore how to raise the matter and options for a satisfying love life,' he proposed.

It brought a smile to my face and not just because of the prospect of more sex. 'Some more sexual therapy?' I asked, only just managing to keep the excitement out of my voice.

I'm almost positive Doctor Love started to moisten his lips and then stopped, clearing his throat. 'Yes. I think that would be good. We can make the appointment with Maddisyn on the way out,' he suggested.

A faint flutter of arousal ran through me as the images filled my mind. 'I'd like to find out more about the G-spot,' a little smile forming on my lips.

'I was going to recommend a sensual massage. Maddisyn's a massage therapist and can help you with G-spot stimulation,' he proposed, my breath silent and pulse racing as my mind came to grips what was unfolding.

I bit my lower lip, tempted at what Doctor Love was suggesting. 'Then maybe I could show Graham,' giving him a smile of acceptance.

I felt my arousal growing despite the surprise about Maddisyn. Who better to learn from than a massage therapist? I remember her mentioning some Guests enjoyed her massages. It was all so obvious now. I got to know her quite well when she came to my store. I wasn't into women but I could see how attractive Maddisyn was. She has a gorgeous figure and would have to only be her mid-20s. She has a gentle, spiritual nature and I've always found her so helpful and friendly. You couldn't help but like her. It was looking as if the next session would be more exciting than I thought.

We left the suite and Doctor Love accompanied me down the long passageway to the front of the building. Wooden stairs with a decorative balustrade ran along the passageway from the entry hall up to a second floor. It's a wonderful building. The high patterned ceilings, ornate plaster archways and Baltic Pine flooring are beautifully restored. The entry hall with its decoratively painted ceiling rosette with a chandelier gives Guests an instant a feeling of grandeur.

Maddisyn, hearing my heels striking the polished floorboards, met us as we entered the Sitting Room with her usually delightful smile. 'I'll leave you young ladies to make the next appointment and I'll look forward to seeing you again,' Doctor Love's flattery accompanied by his heart-melting smile.

I gazed around the room while Maddisyn returned to her antique desk and sat at her computer. It's a lovely room for Guests to relax before meeting with Doctor Love. They carefully selected period furniture and furnishings to match the old building. The antique half-round table looked beautiful next to the bay window with its delicate lace curtains and view of the large park opposite. The period table and floor lamps they chose gave the room a cosy feeling. It was certainly a women's room with pastel colours and decorative wall paper with lovely prints and paintings. Two luxurious couches with soft cushions sat in front of a magnificent white marble fireplace and with a gorgeous chandelier suspended above.

I smiled to myself realising how much of me had created the lovely room when Maddisyn interrupted my dreamy thoughts. 'Did you have a time in mind?'

'The same day next week if it's available. Doctor Love recommended a massage so maybe a little earlier,' I replied, pleasantly surprised at the shiver rippling down my spine.

'What sort of massage would you like?' She asked while entering some information.

My mouth felt dry and I nervously licked my lips as I watched Maddisyn's long slender fingers gliding over the keyboard. 'G-spot stimulation,' I softly answered, her eyes instantly lifting to mine.

'I'll make your appointment for 30 minutes earlier. Doctor Love leaves plenty of time between appointments so don't be too concerned,' she smiled, a surprisingly knowing and slightly naughty smile I hadn't seen from Maddisyn before.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12