Tannah The Warrior Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers

She searched for Fanazar among the men, the ache in her asshole and her slimy butt crack reminding her with every step of the indignity she had suffered. Then she saw him, naked, sandwiched between two girls, the ones Gavwen had gifted him after the success of the expedition. In addition to the rewards of women and gold, Gavwen had raised Fanazar to the rank of commander.

He hadn't taken Tannah into the woods since.

She stared at the man she'd had such high hopes for, one girl's hand on his erect cock while the other pressed her tits against his back. Tannah looked around at the others, drinking, shouting, and fucking. She had no doubt that they would follow him if he had killed Gavwen like he promised. One strong blow from his axe and Tannah would belong to him. She was certain of it.

Tannah longed to spend her nights moaning in the arms of someone she liked instead of slaving to the whims of a monster. Days went by, however. Gavwen lived, the men celebrated, and it became increasingly apparent that Fanazar's heart had indeed been bought.

Tannah knew at last what she had to do. She unbuckled her pants, walking slowly toward the three of them. Her trousers slid over her hips exposing her hairy cunt and her well-muscled ass. Several heads turned toward her as she moved closer to Fanazar.

She pulled her shoes off, feeling cold dirt against the bottoms of her feet as she watched a skinny, large-breasted woman kneel and wrap her lips around Fanazar's erection. Slowly Fanazar realized that the others were staring at something else and took notice of Tannah.

He took in the sight of her nude lower half as the girl clinging to him from behind caressed his bare chest, rubbing her blonde bush against his tailbone, the other woman's lips sliding along his member.

"Tannah?" he said, looking confused.

She took two swift strides in his direction, then kicked the girl sucking his cock. The woman flew back and landed ass first in the mud as the other girl grabbed Tannah's arm. Tannah yanked her away, causing her to stumble and fall.

She stood up again her face flushed with anger. She reached for Tannah's hair but an open-palmed slap sent the girl sprawling to the ground.

"Tannah!" Fanazar said putting a hand on her chest and pushing her backward to try and end the confrontation. "What ...?"

Tannah grabbed Fanazar's wrist and twisted it.

"Ahhh!" he cried out as she bent his hand back, driving him to his knees. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face against her cunt.

"Suck!" she demanded, holding his arm bent awkwardly across his chest. She felt his hot, quickening breaths against her labia, his nose in her bush, his mouth closed as his eyes darted about at the others watching. She twisted harder.

"Mmmnngg!" he complained as his wrist bent. Finally, Tannah felt his tongue slide along the cleft of her sex. Her clitoris started to stiffen and her pussy widened as Fanazar licked it. She looked around at the men and women, all watching as she held Fanazar's mouth against her groin, gently rocking her hips, smearing her juices across his cheeks.

She looked at the two girls, standing, naked, their hands and asses muddy, watching dejectedly as Tannah dominated their owner.

"This is my new tent-wife," Tannah declared, her gaze piercing, "and anyone who tries to take him will answer to my blade!" The strokes of Fanazar's tongue slowed for a moment and Tannah tightened her grip. His muffled cry of agony made his lips vibrate against her labia. Tannah gasped, her womanhood already drooling across his chin.

She looked down at Fanazar, his brow furrowed in resentment and his face turning red as he pleasured her. The people around them cheered as they watched Tannah ride his mouth.

"You can do better than that, eat it Fanazar!" she demanded, gripping his wrist hard. She felt his tongue lash out with much more enthusiasm, poking into the opening of her vagina and rubbing across her clitoris.

"Oohh yeah, that's it, eat my pussy, slave!" she growled, her whole groin slick with spittle as Fanazar devoured her arousal, the entire camp in an uproar, laughing and whistling while Tannah had her way with their new commander. "Ohh gods yes!" she moaned, feeling his tongue slide into her open cunt, the tip of his nose bent sideways against her pubic bone as he licked the inside of her vagina.

"Ahhh!" she sighed, looking at the gathering crowd, angling her pelvis and shuddering as Fanazar tongue-fucked her. "Oooh, yes!" she cried out, rocking her hips and clinging to the back of Fanazar's head.

Then she felt the first tickle of an orgasm building, her clitoris throbbing between Fanazar's lips. He craned his neck and tongued the wet opening of her cunt, sending shocks of pleasure up her spine and through her limbs until Tannah was quivering in ecstasy.

"Ahhh, ahhhh ... aaaahhhh!" Tannah cried out, throwing her head back and moaning as she came, rubbing her open pussy across Fanazar's mouth, his beard scratching the insides of her thighs and her juices flowing across his tongue.

Tannah released Fanazar and he fell backward onto his ass, staring up at Tannah's naked crotch while she bit her lip and blushed, still spasming from her climax. Seeing that his manhood was still fully erect Tannah ripped her shirt open and pulled it off, throwing it to the ground.

The men around them smiled excitedly as they saw Tannah's breasts. Fanazar reached for her exposed tits as she climbed on top of him but she snatched his wrists and bore him to the ground beneath her. He made a halfhearted attempt to wriggle free but Tannah held him tight, his arms akimbo, his penis hard against her slick sex.

"You're mine, your cock is mine, your balls are mine, and what's in them is mine," she growled, riding the underside of his erection as she sat atop him, her breasts dangling in front of his face as he laid clamped tight between her strong thighs. "From now on the only place you're allowed to spill your seed is inside me!"

Without reaching between her legs Tannah found the fat head of Fanazar's cock and took it into herself. Her pussy parted easily around its girth, sliding down his member until she felt his balls against her skin. She glared down at the man as she fucked him, occasionally looking up at the crowd of men watching. Some of them ogled Tannah's bouncing breasts, others cackled in amused glee at the sight of Tannah making Fanazar hers.

"You do know this is where you belong right?" Tannah said. She laughed as he stared up in perplexed silence. "Beneath me!" she spat, bringing her cunt down against his lap again and again, her thighs slick with sweat and arousal, Fanazar's penis firm and wet with her juices as it slid into her. Fanazar turned his head away from her, his jaw tight, his cheeks and chest turning bright red as he heard the others laugh.

"What's the matter boy?" Tannah hissed. "Look at me while I'm fucking you!" she demanded. Fanazar looked up, his nostrils flaring and his mouth a thin line, his cock throbbing with arousal inside Tannah's pussy. "Ohh, you like that don't you," she said as she rode him. "You like being talked down to? Of course you do," Tannah scolded. "All you're good for is doing what others tell you."

Tannah slapped him across the face and then caught his wrist as he reached for her, pinning it to the dirt again. Tannah laughed at him. Fanazar twitched angrily, watching Tannah's tits bounce just beyond his reach and doing nothing.

"You think I'm wrong?" Tannah panted. "Why don't you tell the others who really planned the battle at Arvokisk, huh?!" she said over the wet smack of her pelvis against his lap, droplets of sweat hitting his face and chest as they flew off of Tannah's erect nipples.

"Go on Fanazar tell them!" she yelled, squeezing him between her knees, her fingernails digging into his wrists, feeling his manhood bulge within her. When he didn't say anything Tannah laid across his body angling her hips sharply, bending his erection against her pubic bone.

"One swift twist of my hips Fanazar, that's all it will take for me to snap your cock in half," Tannah whispered, her tits pressed against his muscular chest. "Tell them!" she yelled in his ear.

"Tannah did," he said meekly, his voice cracking as he made the admission. Tannah sat up again, arching her back like a snake as she fucked him, grinning cruelly and enjoying the feel of his smooth erection sliding in and out of her cunt.

"Did what?" she said. The crowd quieted. Tannah felt her clitoris throb with renewed arousal as she watched him squirm, her juices flowing abundantly along his shaft as she took it into herself.

"Tannah, came up with the plan, and ..." he said hesitantly, "... and told me what to say to the other captains." Tannah heard a murmur spread throughout the crowd as she sat in Fanazar's lap, her womanhood surrounding his thick cock, her breasts swaying and dripping sweat.

Then she felt pressure inside of her, spreading around the tip of Fanazar's penis. Warm goo began to stick between their groins and coat his balls as Tannah rode his length. Tannah grinned with satisfaction, feeling his manhood pulsate inside of her. Fanazar avoided her gaze as he ejaculated, his face and chest red from the humiliation he was suffering.

She released him and stood up, feeling his seed pour from her open cunt, seeing it drip across his stomach. The crowd was silent. Tannah looked at their faces, feeling Fanazar's goopy orgasm run down her leg. They weren't looking at her tits, or her hairy, cum-filled pussy, instead they were all focusing on something behind her.

Tannah turned, just as a strong hand touched her arm and shoved her aside. She landed in the dirt, scraping her palms against rough soil.

Then she saw Gavwen grab Fanazar by one of his arms as his other reached for his battle axe, which was still sheathed and beyond reach.

He pulled Fanazar toward him and placed a foot on his chest. Fanazar grunted, struggling, grabbing at Gavwen's leg and trying to twist himself free.

"Guess I should have taken Jelek's advice after all," Gavwen said, watching Fanazar push with futility at his thick calf. Fanazar's muscles strained and his face contorted from the effort until finally Gavwen's foot slid to one side. He tried to stand, but Gavwen caught him by the throat with one big hand and slammed him against the earth. Tannah rose to her feet, hearing Gavwen's large fists impact flesh while Fanazar flailed beneath him.

Tannah grabbed a wooden chair as Gavwen's elbow rose and fell, Fanazar's balled up hands occasionally glancing off of his shoulders as Gavwen beat him savagely.

"Hey, asshole!" Tannah cried out as she smashed the chair to pieces over Gavwen's head.

Gavwen stumbled, tripping over the broken remains of the chair, and fell to his knees. Fanazar laid unmoving beside him. Tannah reached for Fanazar's axe and removed its leather covering as Gavwen lifted himself off the ground, his fists smeared with the young man's blood.

He drew his longsword and turned, facing Tannah, who stood with the two-handed battle axe resting across her thighs. Gavwen laughed, then shook his head disdainfully.

"I can't believe it took you this long to betray me," he chuckled, looking her up and down. Tannah gritted her teeth and waited for him to make a move. "What happened, you finally find someone weak enough among my men to replace me? Is that it?" He pointed his blade at her and walked slowly closer. "That's just like a woman. Pathetic."

"I won't let him goad me," she thought, suspending her rage, a trick she had learned by enduring Gavwen's many abuses. Tannah paced to his left as he came closer, seeing him limp from the spear he'd taken some years before. She was still unsure if she could defeat him by herself but she was determined to try.

He lunged, the point of his blade aimed at her breast. She stepped back, out of range, swinging the axe to ward off further advance, and knocking his weapon briefly to one side.

"Too slow," she thought as she considered pressing the attack, deciding it wasn't worth getting too close for such a short opening in his guard.

Gavwen brought the tip of his sword back in line with Tannah's body as she rested the axe on her shoulder, still pacing around him. Gavwen's longer arms and his ability to wound Tannah with only the point of his blade gave him a distinct advantage.

"I'm not going to kill you, you know," he said, following her movements with his arm outstretched, his steel glinting in the fire's light as he menaced her. The onlookers all stared intently. "I'll have my men patch you up when I'm done, then put you to use like before. I might slice off your sword hand though, no sense in letting you try this again."

He lunged at her, and again Tannah stepped out of range, this time wasting no effort swinging the axe. Gavwen returned to guard, watching Tannah circle him, Fanazar's weapon slung over her shoulder. It wasn't like the lighter curved sword Tannah was accustomed to, its weight was all at one end, and its size made it impracticable in close-quarters.

"I won't waste that cunt of yours, even if you are an ungrateful slut. You like fucking other men Tannah? Well, after tonight you'll be the whole camp's whore," Gavwen said, laughing as he followed her. "I might even make you a mute so I don't have to listen your annoying moans," he said with a sneer.

Tannah glanced at his feet, seeing how he ambled in her direction, drawing the fight out as he made threats.

"He isn't taking his time," Tannah realized, "his legs have gotten weak. I'll bet he couldn't catch me at a run." Tannah grinned knowingly. Her eyes darting to the people around her all staring in fascination as she moved casually around the big man.

He lunged again and Tannah sidestepped, bounding out of reach. Tannah saw Gavwen's brow twitch and the corners of lips contort in frustration while Tannah avoided him.

"What's wrong," she asked, "are you having difficulty? I hear men your age often have trouble performing."

Then Tannah noticed a sudden shift in his demeanor. The signs of anger on his face went away, replaced by cold resolve, his stance widened and he leapt. He flung himself, blade extended for a killing blow. It was exactly the kind of desperate attack Tannah had been hoping for. She twirled beneath the point of his sword and swung the axe as he passed, levering it against her shoulder for added power.

"Hurrrraaaagh!" she cried out, feeling the weapon cleave flesh and bone and finally strike hard earth as Gavwen barreled past her. He stumbled and fell face first into the dirt as Tannah hefted the axe again, crimson covering its edge. He turned over, raising his sword arm in Tannah's direction as he scrambled to his feet, not even realizing that he was brandishing a gory stump.

Tannah laughed as she watched him stumble, blood pouring from his severed elbow. He looked confused at first, glancing around in bewilderment until he finally caught sight of his dismembered arm, his fingers still wrapped around the hilt of his sword, laying in the mud beside Tannah.

"What were you saying about collecting my sword hand Gavwen?" Tannah chuckled darkly, taking a step closer. "It appears I have two now, care to come claim one of them?"

Gavwen snarled and charged, but Tannah stood her ground. The stiffness in his gait turned his run into a galumphing shamble. He reached out with his remaining hand, grabbing for her face, but Tannah knocked his arm aside with the wooden axe handle and brought its blade down across his neck as she stepped out of his path.

Gavwen turned to face Tannah again, blood pouring soundlessly across his chest and bubbling from his lips as he attempted to speak.

"Do you have something to say?" Tannah asked as she walked toward him. "Are you surrendering, or is that disgusting sound you're making just another empty threat?" He fell to his knees, turning pale, peering quietly up at her as he fingered the gash in his throat, rapidly weakening from his injuries. She stood above him, his eyes level with her cunt. "You don't get to tell me what to do anymore," Tannah said, tossing the battle axe aside and gripping Gavwen by the collar of his vest.

"I'd like to spare you Gavwen, put what's left of you to use, since you were so gracious. You did offer me a second chance at life just a bit earlier," Tannah said as her fist struck his face for the first time. His head flew back as she punched him, opening the wound in his neck so that gouts of blood sprayed across her bare chest. "I'd like to return that favor. Unfortunately though, I just can't think of a good use for such a large sack of shit." He pawed weakly at her body in self-defense. Her knuckle impacted his nose hard and dark fluid spurted upward.

He produced some sounds from the hole in his neck as she held him upright and beat him. They were like gurgling whines that turned into coughing. It could have been him begging for mercy, or it could have been more insults, Tannah didn't care.

She hit him again and again, and for some moments the rhythmic thump of her hand and his sputtering gasps were the only things that could be heard above the crackling of torches. She let years of anger flow through her arm, tearing skin and crushing bone, obliterating Gavwen's face, stopping only when her fist encountered warm mush.

Tannah stepped away from Gavwen, letting his corpse slump to the ground, his countenance an unrecognizable ruin. She looked around at the men and women all staring, some of them with uncertain expressions, others looking horrified. She glanced at her hand, unsure if the gore covering it was from her own knuckle or the pulpy mess she had made of Gavwen's head.

The crowd was quiet. Tannah stared at them, bathed in the general's blood. They all stared back. Tannah didn't know what to do next, she hadn't planned most of it. Finally she reached down and retrieved Fanazar's axe, raising it above her head in a gesture of power.

"Men!" she called out, hoping they would rally to her call. Some were reluctant, but most, those who had weapons, raised them as she did. Tannah walked toward them and the crowd parted around her as murmurs began to spread through the camp. "Follow me!" she shouted.

She led them to Gavwen's tent and saw the short merchant emerge. His eyes widened as he saw Tannah's muscular naked body dripping with crimson.

"Impale him from ass to mouth," she said. The men quickly surrounded Jelek, grabbing him by his arms and ankles and lifting him over their heads.

"Uhh, wait, what? Let's talk about this," he whimpered, "we can make a deal, I'll give you gold, I'll give you horses. Whatever you want!"

She listened to his pleas for mercy get further and further away as she entered Gavwen's tent, seeing the dark-haired girl naked and cowering, one hand resting across the bulge in her belly. She stared anxiously at Tannah, looking frightened by her appearance.

Without speaking Tannah cleaned herself off. She gathered her sword, and some clothing, dressing herself and then the girl, listening to the howls of agony that came from Jelek as the raiders spitted him.

Quietly Tannah cut a new exit in the back of the tent and let the dark-haired girl through it. Then as Tannah was about to make her escape she remembered something. She grabbed the bag of gold off the table, then slipped out.

They went down a short decline to where Jelek had tied his horse. She helped the scared and shivering woman up into the saddle and climbed up behind her, then kicked the animal into a trot.

"Do you have a name?" Tannah asked, controlling the reins as the mare bounced softly beneath them. For a long moment the girl said nothing. Then, finally, she spoke.

"Miala," she answered. Tannah watched the trees go by, feeling the wind blow gently across her bruised and bleeding knuckle, listening to the horse's hooves beat against the road.

yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers