Tanner Logistics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a guy, helping a friend."

"And all this cloak and dagger stuff is really necessary?"

"Nah, but what the hell, it's really nice out, and we're both out of the house, right?"

"Right you are," Tim Chuckled. "OK, why are we out here on this beautiful morning?"

"It's about your son. Mark"

"Mark is a fuck-up."

"Wow, don't sugar-coat it, tell me how you really feel."

"What did he do now?"

"Well, sir, it seems as though Mark has a proclivity for sleeping with married women and rubbing the hubby's noses in it."

"Did he do this to you?"

"No."

"Then why does it matter to me?"

"Because he does it to men who work for you."

"You're telling me that he's fucking the wives of men who work for me?"

"Yes, sir."

"You don't work for me, why are you here?"

"A friend of mine does work for you, and he likes his job. He likes his job, but won't stay if this is condoned."

"How come I'm not talking to him?"

"Like I said, he likes his job. He likes you, but you're the father of said 'fuck up'. If he was sitting here and you didn't believe him, he may as well quit. Are you saying you had no idea he was fucking around with the married women in your company?"

"Like I said, the man is a fuck-up. Doesn't surprise me. Can you tell me the particulars of this anonymous employee? Is Mark having an affair with this mans wife?"

"Not yet, the thing is, he's about to get ambushed by Mark."

"I'll talk to Mark today."

"Welllllll, the thing is, my friend doesn't really want you to intervene. What he wants to know is what your long-term plans are for Mark. If Mark is going to take over Tanner like he says, then my buddy will deal with this, then move on. he just needs to know where you stand."

"In what respect?"

"Look Mr. Waters, lets stop beating around the bush. Next week, at your retreat, your kid is going to try to seduce this guys wife and humiliate him in the process. My buddy is not going to let that happen. At the end of the night, will he have to find a new job? If that's the case, he can skip the retreat and start looking for a new job now. Once Friday night starts, he isn't going to be very nice to your boy. If your plan is to leave the company to Mark, my friend would like to know that now so he can plan to move on. He could probably have something lined up before next Friday."

"What does he want from me?"

"An assurance that his job is safe even if he gets in a fight with your boy."

"I will not condone violence. Tell him to come and see me with proof of what Mark is doing and I'll take care of him."

""That sound great. Should he just walk into your office and whine like a bitch? Maybe you're not getting this, if he goes to you, you smack Mark's pee pee. My buddies name is out there, and when Mark takes over, my buddy is fucked."

Tim pulled out his cell phone. "What's your number? I'll send you mine and you give it to your friend. Tell him to call me. I'd really like to nip this in the bud if I can."

^^^^^^^^

At 2pm, Tim's phone rang with a number he didn't recognize. "Tim Waters speaking."

"Mr. Waters? This is Paul Nelson. I got your number from a friend of mine about a situation I'm dealing with."

"Well, Mr. Nelson, this is a really sticky situation for me, as I'm sure you can imagine."

There was silence on the phone.

"I'm certainly concerned about the well-being of all my employees. I understand that Mark and your wife may be developing an inappropriate relationship. I definitely do NOT want to lose you as an employee, Mr, Nelson. I have plans for you. I'll figure out a way to diffuse..."

"Mr. Waters, stop. The first decision you need to make is what direction you want your company to go."

"Mr Nelson, I assure you..."

"Mr. Waters, you need to decide what's more important to you, your company and its reputation, or your sons sex life. With all due respect, sir, this is not gonna work out well for one of us, at least in the short term. No matter what you say or do, when this comes out it's either me or him. Friday will be going bad for him. If you tell him ahead of time, I'll quit. After Friday, I'll never be able to work for a company with him in a supervisory position over me or my wife."

There was an awkward silence.

"You know what, Mr. Waters? I wanted to deal with this with your asshole son face to face, but at this point I don't think that's in the cards. I'll have my resignation on Marlon's desk on Monday."

"Paul, wait a minute. I understand your predicament, I really do. Quite frankly, Mark is an embarrassment to me."

"Mr. Waters, he's already done this to at least three or four other guys. I'm amazed that this hasn't been brought to your attention before. He"s a cancer to your company. Why would I want to stay with Tanner knowing that in a few years he'll be taking over and I'll have to quit then?"

"What's your solution, Paul?"

"Catch him at it and fire him. Cut out the cancer."

After 5 seconds of silence, Tim replied. "Lets meet in person. Lunch at Angelo's on Monday at 12:30?"

"Sounds good, Mr. Waters. Just the two of us, right?"

"Yes."

"See you then."

Paul pressed 'end' and turned to his wife. "We're meeting for lunch on Monday at Angelo's. If you guys go out for lunch, make sure you go somewhere else."

"OK," came the quiet reply.

"When you talk to Asshole, be non-committal. String him along. He needs to believe it's gonna happen without you actually saying you're gonna do it. If he's recording you, I don't want it to come back later that you agreed to anything."

"OK". Sara was still terrified that this may have driven an unremovable wedge between her and Paul.

Paul took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. "Look, Sweetness, I really want us to be able to get past this. In order for that to happen, I need to be able to trust you."

"I understand. I'll never again do anything to make you question wether or not you can trust me. I love you, Paul."

^^^^^^^^

As Paul entered the restaurant, he saw Tim Waters sitting in a booth in the back corner of the dining area. As he approached him, Tim stood and offered Paul his hand. Paul shook his hand and they both sat. A waitress approached and took their lunch order, then left them alone.

"Mr. Waters, we really don't have to drag this out. I have a letter of resignation with me and we can..."

"Paul, please. First of all, call me Tim. Second, I'm not taking any letter of resignation from you. You're much more valuable to Tanner than Mark is. You're right, Paul. Mark's a cancer. I've given this a lot of thought over the weekend. I've been coddling him since he was a kid to please his mother. I'm done. If what you're telling me is true, and we can prove it, he's gone. What exactly is going on, and what do you intend to do?"

"Well, this Friday night at the retreat, Mark intends to take my wife for the night. I understand you're going to be out of town on the west coast."

"Yes, I don't like missing the retreats, but I planned this meeting a long time ago. What's supposed to happen?"

"Well, Mark has 5 or 6 couples staying in the main lodge with him. My understanding is, with the exception of one other couple, he has already done this to all the other couples that will be staying in the main lodge. He's been working on my wife for months trying to talk her into allowing this to happen. Apparently, Ashley Simesky is his accomplice and has been filling Sara's head with nonsense about how her and I will be taken care of blah blah blah."

"Jesus Christ, this is a fucking nightmare! Unbelievable," Tim half mumbled.

"At some point, probably around 9pm or 10pm or so, Mark will retire to his room for the night and my wife will accompany him...or so he thinks. I will be left in the main room with all the other couples as this happens, humiliated...or so he thinks."

"Why would he think she would go through with that?"

"He's promised her promotions and raises for both of us. Told her that once he takes over we'll both be taken care of. He's also promised job stagnation if she doesn't. Think Ashley Simesky."

"Do you know what you're going to do?"

"Well, at about 8:45, I'm gonna propose a toast, explain what's not gonna happen, and figure out a way to record it. Wait, isn't the lodge covered by a surveillance system?"

"Yes, it is. It's wired for audio and video. It's controlled in the security room in the basement of the main lodge. I would imagine that Mark will have Norman turn it off, but maybe he'll want a recording of it." Tim looked at Paul and said "you realize this is going to give Tanner a black eye, right?"

"Regardless, its gonna happen. It's all gonna come out. At the risk of sounding like a dick, you hired him, knowing he is, in your words, 'a fuck up'. I'm not gonna meet with you and him in an office somewhere and 'come to an understanding'. Fuck him, it's all coming out."

"I'll not condone fighting."

"I'm not gonna look for a fight, but if he starts, I'm not gonna back down. Any ideas?"

"Maybe. Lets meet Wednesday. I'll tell you this, I don't want to lose you, Paul.. if Mark actually attempts this, he'll be gone."

"We'll see, Mr. Waters. Forgive me for being skeptical, but he is your son."

"Yes...well...I understand. If I'm gonna get rid of him, I'll need irrefutable proof. I'll have a board of directors to satisfy and some may be on his side. Plus I'll have a wife whose gonna be pissed."

"With all due respect, sir, my problems seem a little bigger."

"I understand, we'll talk Wednesday."

^^^^^^^^

Mark was at the Waters' lake front home taking his own extended lunch. He was kicked back on a lounge chair, receiving an exquisite blow job. The fantasy of fucking Sara while her husband was in the next room listening was bringing him to a quick release. As he finished, he was picturing Paul's distraught face.

He kept his cock in the nice warm mouth until it was completely soft, then pushed the head of his lover away, "That was quick," said Derrick after he swallowed.

"Yeah, I was thinking about Friday, it's gonna be wild."

"Will I really have to spend the whole night in the bedroom?"

"Yes. No one knows about you and it has to stay that way for now. When I get the girl in there, we're gonna do some wild shit to her. This is gonna be the best one yet."

"You don't think she's gonna freak out when she realizes there's two of us?"

"She'll be fine, let me worry about her. Get over here and suck my dick some more."

"Yes sir," Derrick said, and proceeded to do just that.

^^^^^^^^

The week went slowly for Paul. He got visits from both Brian and John, inquiring if he was still going Friday He was disgusted by both of them. Paul pretended he didn't know about them, and they pretended that they were just interested in who they were sharing the main lodge with.

Mark and Ashley, separately, leaned heavily on Sara making sure she was still going. Ashley was a little concerned about Sara's non-committal attitude, but Mark brushed it off. "I just need her to go," Mark said, "once she's there, she won't be able to say no."

"A woman's never said 'no' to you?"

"Once or twice, but once she's in the moment, she won't be able to say no. You'll see."

^^^^^^^^

At 3pm Friday, Derrick arrived at the lodge and went directly to the master bedroom suite. He was there 3 hours before anyone else was supposed to arrive, but he did it because he was told to. At least he wasn't locked up in a dog cage this time. He knew he would be stuck in the room until Mark's latest whore came to the room. Hell, he may be stuck in this room for the entire weekend. Mark had instructed him to get here by four, remain in the room, and stay quiet.

At 5pm, Mark arrived and went right to the control room. He confirmed with Norman, the security supervisor, that the cameras in the main lodge were set the way he wanted them. The cameras in the living room were on with the sound disabled. He told Norman that he could leave at 8pm for the night.

"I assure you, Mr. Waters, the cameras have been set exactly as instructed."

Mark went to the master bedroom suite to prepare for his night of excitement.

At 6pm, the guests began to trickle in, and by 7pm they had all arrived. The vast majority of guests had been assigned to individual cabins scattered throughout the resort. With the exception of the small group staying at the main lodge.

Mark wasn't a fan of these company retreats. He believed that an employees paycheck should be enough incentive for them to work hard. If it wasn't for the setup with Paul's wife, and Tim being out of town, he would have skipped it. Since he was here anyway, he would pretend to be a gracious host and take as much credit as he could for...well...everything.

There really wasn't much planned for tonight. There would be a get together at the pavilion, where Mark would welcome everyone on behalf of his father and Tanner Logistics. Finger food and drinks would be served and a bonfire held in the huge fire pit, then everyone would retire to their respective cabins for the night.

Paul, Sara, Joe and Lisa all drove together and arrived at 6:30. Paul parked in the small lot next to the main lodge and the four took their bags inside. Knowing what they knew, none of them expected to be staying for the night, let alone the entire extended weekend, but they brought enough things just in case.

Just inside the front door was a small table that held cards showing the bedroom assignments. Mark would be in the master bedroom suite which was located on the upper floor of the south end of the lodge, with Paul and Sara on one side, and Joe and Lisa on the other. As Paul and Sara put their bags in their room they could clearly hear the television in Mark's room. "These walls are paper thin," remarked Paul.

"Yeah," replied Sara.

"I'm guessing he wanted me to hear you two going at it all night." Paul was smiling as he said this.

"I think I'm gonna throw up," said Sara. The thought of what she had contemplated, and the reality of now being here, was making her nauseous.

"Don't worry, Sweetness, It's all gonna be over soon. One way or another."

The four left the lodge and walked to the pavilion and started mingling with their co-workers. Ashley approached the foursome and after greeting everyone, discreetly asked Sara if she got the car keys from Paul. "The keys are taken care of," Sara replied.

At 7:30 there was a clinking of glasses to get everyone's attention, then Mark appeared at the podium that had been set up at one end of the pavilion. "Everyone," Mark began, "on behalf of my father and Tanner Logistics, welcome to our semi-annual company get together. Our goal, of course, is to reinforce that we are all on the same team and really just one big happy family."

Paul leaned in and whispered in Sara's ear, "apparently there's some incest going on."

Mark saw Sara smiling at Paul's comment and, misinterpreting her intent, smiled back. "Please excuse my father for not being here, he's conducting business on the west coast and is very disappointed that he couldn't be here this weekend. These retreats are very important to him and he believes they are one of the reasons our company is so successful."

Mark droned on for another 15 minutes without really saying anything other than insinuating that the retreat was mainly his doing. Finally, he told everyone to enjoy the party and stepped away to very light applause. At 8pm, Mark approached the foursome with a big smile. "Good evening everyone, it's great to see you all." After a few seconds of awkward silence, Mark continued. "I hope you all got settled in properly? How about we all meet there at about 8:45 and have some drinks? We'll have a little party of our own."

"Sure," Paul replied. "But Sara and I can't stay up too late, we need to be up early in the morning."

"Don't worry," chuckled Mark, "We'll all be in bed early enough." With that he turned and joined the conversation of a nearby group.

Sara waited until Mark was out of earshot then said, "Paul, can't we just leave?"

"We could, but that wouldn't be any fun. Trust me sweetness, it's all gonna work out." Paul pulled his phone out and sent a text as Mark walked away.

Mark looked at his watch and excused himself from the group he was talking too and headed back to the main lodge. He entered the master bedroom suite and told Derrick to lay out some clothes for him to wear after a quick shower. He was in and out of the shower in a few minutes and dressed quickly in the clothes Derrick had laid out. He walked over to a desk in a corner of the room and looked at a monitor. The monitor showed security cameras that weren't part of the resorts main system. This one had audio and video in the bedrooms.

Mark liked to be able to monitor the men whose wives he seduced. He got off on watching them fidget and pace, and as was the case with one husband, masturbate. There were also cameras in the living room, dining room and foyer. This system didn't monitor the outside of the lodge or areas Mark deemed 'unnecessary', the main security system did that.

Mark could hear the two couples in the rooms that butted up to his, the walls were paper thin and not soundproofed. Mark had the walls rebuilt with thinner drywall and smaller studs to make the walls as thin as possible. He wanted the occupants to be able to hear what was going on in his room.

At 8:45, Mark went downstairs to prepare. His original thought was to have everyone seated around the large dining room table. If he could have been sure that he could arrange the seating so that Sara would be sitting next to him while Paul was stuck at the far end of the table, he would have. Sitting in the living room certainly was not conducive to that kind of seating either, but when it came time for him to claim Sara for the night, it would be very dramatic to see her leave her husbands side and walk across the room to him.

The resort was purchased by Tanner Logistics 10 years prior and was used by, and available to, employees of the company. The main lodge was basically a mansion. There was a center section which contained the foyer, a couple small sitting rooms, and a large living room. Behind the living room was a large kitchen area and behind that was a large banquet hall. To one side of the kitchen was a large dining room with a long table that would seat 14.

On each side of the Living room were two two story wings that consisted of the individual bedrooms. Each level held 5 bedrooms, two on each wall and one larger room on the end. The exception to that was the South Wing upper floor which had the master bedroom suite. That took the place of the end room and two of the bedrooms, so that hall only had a total of 3 rooms. Steps from the upper floors led down into the living room area.

The basement was accessible from the kitchen and from the outside and housed the control room for the complex and storage for food and other necessities of the main lodge. There was also an apartment in the basement that could be used as a bomb shelter / panic room and could house up to ten people. It was sometimes used by control room staff and kitchen staff when they were required to stay at the resort overnight.

There were three kitchen staff present for the weekend that would be tasked with preparing meals for those staying in the main lodge. The rest of the people at the resort would be fed by the caterers in a cafeteria setting in the pavilion. There were snacks prepared and left in the kitchen for the evening.

At 9pm, everyone staying in the main lodge convened in the living room and took seats in the plush furniture surrounding a few coffee tables. Present were Paul and Sara, Joe and Lisa, Brian and Ashley, John and Megan, and Marlon and Jennifer. Mark was sitting in a loveseat by himself, and Derrick was in the master bedroom, unbeknownst to everyone other than Mark. Off to one side there was a fully stocked bar and a refrigerator stocked with various brands of beer.