Tanning and Teasing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's what's going on babe, I saw how they looked at you as I was coming out of the trees. More importantly, I saw how you looked, and I can tell this is turning you on like crazy right now."

"No it's not, I'm embarrassed. Give me my suit and my dress so I can cover up. And while I get dressed, you need to stop being an ass."

Karen turned her attention to the audience of three and called out, "Do you mind? Can I get some privacy for a second so I can get dressed?"

The girl nodded with a smile and turned her friends around. Once their backs were facing her, Karen reached out for her thin sundress that Mark was holding.

He pulled back his hand and whispered to her. "I want to see you again, so turn over and sit up, then I'll give it to you. They can't see you, so do this for me, OK babe?"

Her eyes narrowed in suspicion, but she remembered about the little game they had started earlier. It was true, they couldn't see her, and she would only be exposed for a few seconds. As she pushed herself up with her arms she felt the breeze was making her already hard nipples tingle. When she turned to sit, she could feel cool breeze on her moist pussy lips for a quarter of a second before they made contact with the warm rock. It was all so deliciously erotic, and as much as she wanted to do more, she forced those thoughts from her mind. She tried to will herself to think rationally and get covered up quickly.

Mark leaned in closer and handed her the dress, whispering, "Thanks for the view, that's fuckin hot, babe."

She slipped the thin cotton dress over her head, then yanked it down hard in her rush to cover up. The top button caught on her hair clip, but she didn't realize it until she had yanked too hard. The clip pulled her head to the side and snapped, taking a pinch of her hair with it, but it didn't let go of the button. They both heard a quiet tear as the thread gave way, their eyes easily finding the button as it flew up, arcing in slow motion down to the rock, where it bounced once then rolled over the edge into the water.

"Oh shit," whispered Karen, "now I'll need my bikini. Mark, please get that too."

"Nope," he smiled at her, "there's still more buttons, and I think it's still decent, so you can wear it as-is. Now that I think about it, your bikini is off-limits today, all you can wear is that dress. Understand?"

He made a motion of smelling for a faint scent before continuing. "And I think you like that idea as much as I do, and no you can't make a comment denying it. Now, let's get you down off of this rock and get properly introduced to our new friends, shall we?"

Inwardly, Karen was fighting to not say a word. She had a few dozen ready to slip out at a moment's notice, but her libido got the best of her and she simply nodded her assent. As much as she was fighting it, she felt a flutter of panic as well as excitement at his order. She had no idea why, but something about being a tease and a flirt were giving her a huge rush. On top of that, her exposure to these... these... these kids earlier still had her turned on. She started to wonder if Mark had slipped her some horny pills or something, but she wasn't complaining, everything about what was happening now was incredible.

Mark held up his hand to her, and she took it, supporting herself on it as she inched down the rock. He stood in front of her and cocked his head to the side to catch a glimpse up her skirt. Once she realized what he was doing, she pushed down the fabric and gave him a dirty look, but her heart wasn't in it.

"Enjoy the view, you pervert?" She whispered. "You had better watch out, because that's what anyone else can see since you're keeping my bikini from me."

He shrugged his shoulders and whispered back, "That all depends on who you're showing, you tease."

Karen hopped down the last little bit of the rock, and her skirt flared out but didn't show anything. She was watching to see what would happen and didn't see Mark glance back at where she had been sitting.

He noticed a rapidly drying wet spot and smiled. 'Nope, that's not sunscreen' he thought. 'I wonder how long I can keep her going like this before she attacks me for some wild sex?'

Walking over to the other three people, Mark called out to them. "OK, we are decent now, you can turn around. My name is Mark, and this is my lovely wife you have seen a lot of, Karen. A few years ago, this was our secret spot too, and this is the first time that we have ever seen anyone else here."

"Nice to meet you Mark and Karen," the girl said as she reached out to shake their hands. "I'm Amy."

Next to her, the first guy shook hands and said, "Hey, I'm Dave, and we're all freshmen at the college just down the road."

The last guy was hanging back shyly, and stepped forward just long enough to shake their hands and mumble. "Peter. Nice to meet you."

"So what brings you out here on a Tuesday morning?" Karen asked the group. "Don't you have classes?"

"Well usually yes," Amy said, "but the building had a water leak or something, so our morning classes were canceled. We figured it would be great to hit the beach and have a little fun in the sun when no one else was around."

She pointed to the bag over her shoulder before continuing "All we need is in here. Two bottles of wine, one of vodka, mixers, snacks, a couple towels, condoms, and sunblock. What else do you need?"

"Oh the simple good times of college," Karen laughed as she turned to Mark. "Sometimes I really miss that, don't you babe? Wait a second - are you even old enough to drink?"

"I'm in the Army Reserves," Dave said defensively. "If I'm old enough to take a bullet for my country, I'm old enough to drink. But if you must know, I turn twenty next month."

Amy continued, "And if Peter and I can vote against that knucklehead in office now, we can drink too. We're both still eighteen and this was our first election. Too bad we lost it."

Mark laughed, thinking back what felt like forever ago when he had said the same type of thing. "No kidding... Oh, that reminds me. I forgot the chairs and cooler on the trail. I dropped them when I heard you guys coming across the field so I could hurry over here."

He neglected to say how little of a hurry he was in, but it didn't matter. Dave stopped Mark as he started to walk around the group. "Dude, if you want, we can bring them back here for you. We need to talk about something real quick anyway."

Mark thought for a second, but nodded his head. "Yeah, that's cool. Thanks for your help."

He caught a look that passed between Dave and Amy and wasn't sure what to make of it, but he didn't make a fuss about it because he needed to talk to Karen while they were gone. He had just come up with another idea.

The three freshmen weren't out of sight before Mark stepped over to his wife. He walked behind her and put one hand down the front of her dress and grabbed her oily breast, and with the other he pulled the top of her dress to the side. With the missing button, her bare breast easily slid out, then he let go of her breast just in time to grab her wrists she was raising. Mark moved her hands behind her and put them on his cock which was growing quickly hard under his shorts.

"I saw the way you were looking at Dave and Peter, and I saw them staring, trying to catch another view of your boobs. What do you think they would do if they turned around right now and saw this?"

Karen gasped and let out a quiet moan as she pictured it. She had seen them staring too, and during the introductions she had seen everyone's eyes focus on her rigid nipples. She knew they had already seen her bare breasts out in the open, but somehow this was sexier and it seemed more indecent and erotic.

"I think they would start drooling," she replied in a low whisper, "but don't you dare flash my boobs to them."

Mark let go of her hands, but she didn't move. He smiled at her lack of reaction and reached around her again, pulling his wife tightly against him. A glance told him her nipples were still rock hard. He couldn't resist a quick pinch on the exposed one, drawing another gasp from her, before reaching down and pulling up her skirt. She squirmed against him, but he continued, sliding one finger down her clean-shaven mound until he was touching her clit. He gave it a couple light rubs, surprised when she thrusted her hips against his hand.

"Looks like you're turned on a tiny bit too. Did you want them to see your wet pussy too? Would that make them drool more?"

"Oh damn it... Mark, you're driving me crazy, you have to stop," she whispered. "Don't you dare show them my body, that's private."

"Don't worry, I won't. You will."

After one last flick across her clit to make her shudder, he pulled his hands back and let her skirt fall into place, then another teasing pinch of her nipple before he pushed her top back into place, her breast safely hidden from eyesight by the thin fabric.

"What the hell are you talking about Mark? What makes you think I'll be showing off?"

"What's going to happen is this. Just to see if you're right about the drooling, you will 'accidentally' let each of them look down your top so they can see your boobs. I think two or three times for each of them should do it. If they try to maneuver in a way to get another view, you will let them, but they can't know you're doing it on purpose. And at least once, you will also let them see up your skirt. Got that?"

Mark saw that her eyes were closed as she rested her head back on his shoulder, and it looked like it took Karen a moment to compose herself before she stepped away and turned to face him. Her face told him all he needed to know.

The last time he saw that look was a few months ago when she ambushed him in his home office. He was on a conference call, and Karen came in wearing a bathrobe. After making sure the webcam light wasn't on, she dropped the robe showing she was wearing nothing under it, and in complete silence, she knelt in front of him and sucked his cock, doing her absolute best to distract him and make him talk funny to his co-workers. Yeah, he knew that face. The playful eyes, the evil smirk, and an aura of completely overwhelming sexuality.

"So... You want me to show those guys my wet pussy? And you want me to shove my tits in their faces? And if they want more of me you're OK with them taking it? Really? So what do you get out of this? What do I get in return?"

"It's not that I want to share you with anyone, trust me. But today? Right now? I guess if you give them a peek or two, it isn't gonna kill me, but only because of how it affects you. And you get turned on like crazy, that's what you get, and it's what I get too. When we get home, I'm gonna rock your world."

"Nuh-uhh, two young boys just out of high school staring at me isn't what's getting me going, it's everything else. Either way, you had better give me all you got, because if you don't I'm gonna have to take it from you."

Mark thought he knew better, but this wasn't the time to argue. Oh hell no, he wasn't going to risk messing this up. He was actually not comfortable with ordering her to flaunt her goods, but he figured the end result was well worth the price. He was about to continue, but the three college kids were making a ton of noise as they came back carrying the gear. Peter and Dave each had one side of the cooler and Amy had both chairs.

She asked "Where do you want this stuff, old man?"

Mark gave her a dirty look. "Just over by that bag is fine -- youngster," Mark countered.

Amy laughed and tossed down the chairs, then went to bring over the bag she had brought along. She brought out three towels and dropped them on the ground while Mark motioned to Karen to get the chairs set up.

Looking around nervously, although she was somewhat mad at her husband for his odd command, she was also excited, but she still wanted to get it over with as soon as she could. She caught Mark's attention while she half squatted and half bent over to pick up a chair. Peter and Dave were putting down the cooler, and Karen was facing directly towards Peter when she bent down.

She stayed down for a few seconds pretending to untangle the chair's carry strap before standing back up. Mark saw the view down her top, then glanced to Peter to gauge his reaction. Peter's eyes were open wide, but he didn't lose one drop of drool. He froze in place trying to stare as long as possible, quickly turning away as Karen stood up to avoid getting caught.

Peter instantly turned and sat down while digging through the bag Amy had just dropped and Mark fought to hold back a laugh, thinking that the young man was hiding a sudden woody. Dave turned his head around to watch Peter's quick transition. With a questioning look on his face, Mark saw him turn to Karen, then he froze in place. She had set up her chair and was sitting on the edge of it, opening up the carry bag of the second chair. She chose the perfect angle to show off to Dave, who was in line with Mark so her husband could see too.

He saw his wife fighting with the drawstring, and Karen moved one leg for balance, pulling her knees apart slightly, and he could see her puffy wet lips. The bag dropped from her grasp and she bent over to pick it up, and now Mark could see her pussy and both breasts at the same time.

Karen recovered quickly and stood up, holding the second chair out to Mark. "Hey babe, can you get this chair? I think all the tanning oil on my fingers is getting in the way."

"Sure thing, hon," he said walking over to her.

"Impressive," he whispered, "three shots in under a minute. And I got a damn fine view too. They didn't drool though, but their brains have a serious lack of blood."

Karen giggled at the description, and a tingle ran through her knowing how such a little action of hers affected them so much.

While Mark set up his chair, Karen knelt down in the sand, digging through their cooler to get out a bottle of wine. She really needed to sit down and relax a little, her head felt like it was about to blow up. Only after a few seconds of digging did she realize that her body was pointing towards the three college kids, and that they all probably got an extended view of her breasts. She quickly pulled out the bottle and two glasses, then moved to sit by by Mark.

The other three were also pouring out drinks, so Karen took the time to whisper, "You missed it, I just flashed my boobs at all three of them for like ten seconds. It was an accident at first, but I kept it up and it totally wasn't staged. And just now when I sat down, I'm pretty sure they all looked up my skirt, but I'm talking to you so I couldn't see them react. So was that enough? Can I be done now? This is so embarrassing."

Pouring a glass for each of them, Mark pushed down the irritation of sharing the view of his wife, instead relishing what it was doing to her. "No, I think we need some more, you did it too fast."

While chatting, they missed the look that Amy was giving them. After thinking for a moment, Amy headed over to the couple and stood by Mark's side, interrupting whatever Karen was going to say.

"So what are you doing in my chair, Mr. Mark?"

"I was just keeping it warm for you, Miss Amy. I think we both had the same idea: the ladies get the chairs, the guys get the towels."

"Hey Karen, that's a pretty smart man you got there, I think I see why you hooked him."

"Yeah, I think I'll keep the dork, he does have a few redeeming properties."

"Hey Mark!" someone called from behind him.

He turned to answer and saw Dave walking up, holding a full glass of pale orange liquid that probably had some juice in it too.

"What's up?"

"When we were on the trail getting your stuff, I saw the back end of your car. Is that a Camaro?"

"Good call, it's a '69 that I've been working on restoring it for a couple years. Did you want to check it out?"

"Hell yeah man. Hey Pete, get your drink and come with us."

They walked off talking about wrench-head stuff, leaving the girls sitting in silence. Karen had a sip of wine and lay back in her seat a little, enjoying the warmth of the sun and the quiet.

"So, Karen," Amy said in a light teasing voice a few minutes later, "is this little show your idea or your husband's?"

"Huh? What show do you mean?"

"Come on, I've played that game enough to know when someone else does it. Us girls always know how much skin we're showing, who can see it, and when we over-do it. And especially with what you have on, you would know exactly what views you're giving out. It wasn't just now at the cooler, you've been doing it this whole time. So again, is it you or your husband that's directing this little show?"

Karen's cheeks got hot as she sat quietly for a minute, suddenly embarrassed at being called out on what she was doing.

"OK fine, I admit it, some of it was on purpose. It was Mark's idea though. I've never really done this kind of stuff, I'm usually much more reserved. But for some reason today, it just... I don't know. The thing on the rock wasn't planned, but after that, Mark told me to do some stuff and I ran with it. It's driving me crazy though. Oh, sorry, should I not do that to your friends?"

"Oh hell, feel free to do whatever you want, Karen. There isn't much they haven't seen, and you're doing me a favor even if you don't know it."

"Like what?"

"Well Peter is going to ravage me when we get back to the dorm, and Dave will try before we even get there?"

"What? You're with both of them?"

"Shh, keep your voice down. We actually started out as two couples. I was with Dave, and Peter was with Joanne, then one night at a party we kind of all hooked up, so now we're a foursome. We call it our Special Double Couple. It's not something we advertise, but I figured we will probably never see you guys again so you're safe. Besides, it's kind of related to my next question."

"Oh no, hold up a second. Mark and I don't go that way."

Amy's light laugh was short, "Well I wasn't going to ask if you're up for an orgy, but thanks for shooting me down easy. Anyhow, you said what I was thinking, that this was Mark's game, not yours. I could tell that you're about to burst a blood vessel or something if he doesn't let up on you."

"Yeah, something like that. Right now is the first time in the past half hour that I haven't felt like I my vag is doing all my thinking for me."

"I thought that would be the case. If you're up for it, what do you think about some payback? Do you want to give Mark some of the same kind of treatment he's dishing out?"

Karen bunched her eyebrows in confusion. "I don't get it. What do you mean?"

"He's driving you crazy, and he's also getting my boyfriends worked up. But he's thinking he has it easy by making you do stuff while he sits back and waits for you to rape him."

"OK, I'm with you so far."

"How about if I tease him the same way? With your permission of course. You know, the same way he's making you tease yourself, Dave and Peter. Well, and me too a bit, I have to admit."

"Amy! Really? I thought you were just with the two guys."

"Nope, it really is the four of us. Joanne has a different class in the mornings, so she had to stay at school today, and I get the boys to myself. Sometimes her and I get together, and sometimes all four of us are together in one huge crazy mess of a fuckfest."

"Wow... Holy crap, this is so much to process. Back to Mark though, are you sure you want to do that?"

"Oh hell, I really don't care. I'm not a slut or anything, I don't put out a lot, but there a ton of guys that have seen me in various states of nakedness, funny things can happen at parties. Besides, this isn't a big deal. It's just some skin. And it's a bonus that your husband is cute."

"You know what? Today has just been so crazy so far, I actually don't care. Go for it. Show him as much or as little as you want. If he can dish it out he should be able to take it too. Just don't fuck him, that's a bit too far."