Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'd have thought I was there to murderer her by the way she screamed until she realized it was just me and calmed down. Calm until she realized she still had a hand between her legs! Then she got all modest and embarrassed. It was kind of funny to watch!

I pulled her to me and gave her a kiss, then another. My hands roamed her body and she slowly relaxed. "How 'bout a shower?" and led her to the bathroom.

I'd washed her back (really!!) then was massaging her shoulders before I slipped my arms around her to wash her boobs. Blondie in the DVD may have had a huge fake rack but Tanya's beat hers all to hell! Of course, by this time, Little B had recovered and liked that he was nestled between two gloriously firm cheeks. I started sliding a little and it felt pretty great! So I continued.

"Brett, I'm not ready for that and I'm a little sore, you know, up front."

"I want to try something. No going in. OK?" I'd kept up the gliding then at her nod of agreement, "Put your hands on the wall and lean forward, OK?"

"Brett, I said I'm not ready for that!"

"Trust me. If I do what you think, you can do anything you want to me. Trust me, please?"

Reluctantly, she did as asked and leaned forward. I stayed in place with my dick in her crack and with hands on her hips, pushing a little harder as I slid up and down. I guess she liked it because she was leaning farther and farther forward so that my shaft rubbed against her pink ring for most of my stroke.

"That...that feels really...oooooohhhhhh!" and she pushed back, against me.

I agreed! Besides, I loved watching my purple dick slipping and sliding between her pale cheeks!

"Brett?" she looked over her shoulder, "If you want, you can, you know."

My eyes about popped out of my head and cum started spurting into her crack and up her back! I came so hard my knees buckled and I was soon eye-level with the crack I had just fucked! Her legs and back were sooo tan while her butt was so white! It happened without me even thinking about it! One second I was staring and then next my tongue was licking it! I'd never done it before but I had to with Tanya. It was just so perfect!

"WAIT! What are you...? Ooohh, oohh, OK. That's, UUUGGHHH, FUCK! Don't stop!"

Oh, I didn't! My tongue kept going and then my fingers slipped around front but she was already there. Then she lost it when I slid a finger into her pussy and pushed back towards my probing tongue! Her ring relaxed letting me slip a little deeper and she went APESHIT! Her legs started shaking so hard she dropped to her knees, I rode her ass down only stopping when she started laughing!

"What's so funny?"

"I want to kiss you so much but your mouth was just, you know!" when she could talk. Hell, I understood then again, it hadn't been anything worse that licking her pussy! Her kiss was tentative at first but quickly grew into a full-blown slobber swap!

After that night, we were less afraid to explore each other. Tanya quickly decided that she liked a little butt-play but we held off full-on-fucking. She also discovered that she liked the risk of being seen. The girl in the park was a major inspiration!

The next weekend we went out dancing again and told me before we kissed that she was not wearing underwear. I had to check it out immediately and then a couple of times through the night. The last time was between dances and she was sitting on the barstool at our table while I stood between her legs. I ran my hand up her thigh until I was almost touching. I could feel the heat from her sex and squeezed her thigh. Her eyes seemed to dare me so I moved my hand so I was tickling her close-cropped pubic hair. Tanya's mouth opened as she scooted forward to give me better access. I teased her clit then ran my fingers up and down her wet slit. It was an awkward position so I pushed her legs wider until I could slip my fingers in relatively easily.

Tanya was pretty worked up and within seconds she had gripped my arm, holding it in place as she pressed her face into my shoulder. She came at the perfect time! Just as her throaty moan escaped, the music had a natural pause and the tables around us, at the very least, heard her "Oooohh God!HHHHHUUUUUUHHHUHHHUHHUHUH Fuck Fuck FUCK!"

The couple behind us looked shocked but the other two tables just watched; one with guys only, loudly applauded! Tanya was mortified and was immediately up, dragging me out of the club and into the parking lot. By the time we reached my truck, she was in full panic mode until I pushed her against the door and started kissing her. She struggled at first then I slipped my hand down past her ass, under her dress, and slid my fingers along her lips. They were DRIPPING!

Suddenly Tanya wasn't resisting, instead, she hiked her foot up to my running board which gave me much easier access. "I can't believe you did that!" she breathed, "I can't believe I let you do that! All those people! Oh God, I'm going to cum, make me cum, Brett. Finger my pussy, right here." By the time she came she was almost begging me to take her back in and fuck her on the dance floor!

Taking slight advantage of that, I made her strip before she could get into the truck and only gave her the dress after I parked at the apartment complex. We had monkey-sex as soon as the door closed!

The next morning she came back from the bathroom and grabbed my erection. Kissing her way down, she slipped under the sheets. I'd had a couple of great blowjobs before and only one that was so bad that I actually told the girl stop. Most were somewhere in the middle. I figured my dick in some girls mouth was a win for me! Tanya had the willingness but not the skill. A few months later I joked that at the time she couldn't suck water through a running hose! Still, she tried.

A few minutes into it, I decided I wanted to fuck her instead except she didn't want to and kept going. I would have gotten off eventually but she finally stopped, looking up at me, "I'll never be as good as she is." And almost started to cry!

WHOA!! NO CRYING DURING SEX! It's a rule! Or it ought to be!

"WHO?" I had no idea who 'she' was.

Getting out of bed she turned on the DVD and there was my bubble-titted goddess with a bone buried in her throat! I started laughing. Wrong thing to do. There ought to be a rule...wait, there is...DAMN IT!

I caught her with her t-shirt on and she was pulling up her shorts, wiggling her ass and making her boobies bounce all over the place. I just stopped and watched.

"What are you looking at?" when she noticed me.

"You really don't know how beautiful you are." I told her honestly.

With a final pull, the shorts slipped over her hips and she got them buttoned. "You just like seeing my tits bounce!"

Holding my arms out to her, she gave in walked over to me. Holding her I asked why she was so pissed but she wouldn't answer. I had to tickle it out of her. She threatened to pee on me and I told her I'd spank her if she did. Kissing my chin, "Promise?"

Laughing, I told her maybe some other time. She finally confessed that she didn't understand why it was so hard to give a blowjob. I told her a lie and said it wasn't important. She saw through me.

That led to a real conversation about her sexual history, or lack of one. She wasn't a virgin when we met but she hadn't had a lot of experience either. What she'd done with me our first night was the wildest she'd been up to that point. That led to what had she done before we met. It was funny seeing her get shy all of a sudden but admitted, "I've, you know, fucked. And like all the stuff we've done."

I just assumed, like in all the stories, that girls talked about sex and all that. Although I have to admit that no guy I ever talked to told me how to eat pussy. I asked if she'd ever given a guy a handjob. And she said "What? Yeah? I gave you one the other night!"

I kissed her then told her that a hand job is not a couple of strokes and touching it as I cum also does not qualify. That pissed her off again and I had to hold her tight before she'd calm down. "Do you want to learn? Or be a bitch about it?" then let her go.

Tanya ranted for a few second and since I was still naked, I just sat back and started to jerk off. She shut up pretty fast. "What are you doing?"

Pumping my cock a couple of times, I waggled it at her. "I'm either jerking off to finish what you started in there or I'm getting myself ready to give you a lesson. You decide."

She chose the lesson.

It's not hard to jerk somebody off but it can be difficult to learn how to give a handjob. There is a difference, at least I think so. Jerking off has the goal of making a guy cum; fast, quick, BOOM! A handjob has the goal of giving the guy pleasure over time until he's begging to cum! She was a willing student and we practiced a couple of times that day. I was a little raw when she left but we were on the way.

Tanya came over the next night and she learned about lube. She liked that a lot. To be fair, I did too.

The next night she gave me a lengthy handjob in a theater, getting me to cum just before the end of the movie! She was so excited I swear she almost came herself! She had learned much from Dr. Brett.

Next we talked about blowjobs and I reminded her that NO TEETH is the first key to giving a proper blowjob. We went out for ice cream first and told her she couldn't eat any until it started to melt. She'd heard of that trick as well but thought it was bullshit. Bullshit or not, Tanya played along and waited. One of the funnier things from that night was when I told her to open her mouth wide and try to fit the whole cone in her mouth, well, the ice-cream. She tried and the results were what you'd expect; she coughed and sputtered, and choked.

After she'd cleaned up she asked why I had her do it. I explained that trying to shove my dick into her throat would be about as much fun. I have to give it to her, she tried just to compare and I was right.

Tanya was motivated and showed rapid improvement.

At first I'd warn her before I came so she could pull back before I came but told her I preferred to cum in her mouth. I explained that she didn't have to swallow. That was OK with her and she moved a little trash can from my bathroom next to the bed. After I'd fill her mouth she'd just lean over and spit.

On a side note, our blowjob lessons helped me discovered a new kink. Whenever Tanya would kiss me after I had just blown a load in her mouth, my rebound time was vastly shortened! It had never bothered me to kiss her, or any other girl, after she'd gone down on me figuring that if she'd do that for me, it was the least I could do, but I also never had that reaction with any other partner.

Tanya noticed this and one night she decided to fuck with me and only pretended to spit. When she came for a kiss, though, she pushed my cum into my mouth. To her surprise I didn't pull away. Instead, I kept kissing her as I pushed her onto her back before slipping in fucking her until she begged me to stop! Pulling out, I presented her with my still hard cock coated in her pussy juice. She just looked up and me as if asking 'REALLY??' but took me in and before long I was filing her mouth. I didn't give a warning and she swallowed it all! She never spit again but occasionally she'd give me a special kiss.

Tanya's kiss brought me back and I asked "How long are you going to leave me tied up?"

"It is your birthday sooooo, until after I give you your present." Then turned on the TV. "I put this together for you. Watch it for a while and I'll be back." as she hopped off the bed.

I have to say that Tanya knew me pretty well. The video was about 30 minutes long and included a bunch of short clips of the things I liked! It started with a women getting fucked in various positions with Blondie scattered through it. Then blowjobs by various women, including a long drawn out sensual cock-sucking that I'd recorded of Tanya one night. It progressed to a series of anal clips, all involving some extremely rubbery assholes! It ended with cum splattering all over gaping holes, onto jiggling tits, and into open mouths! The final scene was of Tanya's open mouth showing me my cum before swallowing it down! I can't believe I didn't spontaneously explode!

She left me alone for a while after that and I must have drifted off. I woke up when she climbed up between my legs and took my deflated dick in her mouth, nursing on it until I was hard before licking up the pool pre-cum it had been laying in. "Ready for your present?"

"I've been ready." I decided to be patient. Besides it was her show and if I made a big deal out of it, Tanya would just draw it out longer. My balls hurt with the need to cum!

Straddling my chest as my cock bobbed behind her, she reached over to the night-stand and came back with a VR headset. "SURPRISE!" I was! OK, I'd been expecting something else, being all tied up, but I'd been wanting one for months! Unfortunately, I'd never really figured out an excuse to buy them. Tanya explained how it connected to the computer and that there was also a controllers for games or for a more in-depth experience as she then put it on me and adjusted the straps to hold it in place. There was a space thing showing and it looked like I was falling through a wormhole. It was really cool!

Tanya then climbed off the bed and the scene change to a video of Blondie in the dessert slowly stripping before walking over to an equally naked dude fisting his cock. I was so caught up in what I was seeing that I was startled when Tanya told me that no matter what happened I should NOT cum. That if I hold out long enough that I'd get my second present! Then put my earbuds in and I was in the desert with them! The sight and the sound was unbelievable!

Being effectively blind to my own body caused me to jump when she touched my legs, rubbing mixed with the occasional tickle had me on edge! When she licked then sucked on the head, I thrust my hips up but she just pulled back. Her tongue on my balls felt incredible and somehow, between her sucking on and massaging the general area, the pain to recede while at the same time pushed me closer! I gasped out "Stop. Please, stop. Just for a minute." I thought I heard laughter but I could really tell over Blondie screaming as the guy was eating her pussy. Thankfully, Tanya did back off.

A couple of minutes later, she was back. This time she climbed up to sit on my dick, trapping it between her lips and my stomach before bending down to lick then suck on my nipple. OH MY GOD! She really went to town and I had a hard time separating the sensations from the video as the guy was hammering her into the desert as he sucked on her bit tits.

Tanya took pity on me though and climbed off, again. It's a good thing my hands were tied or I would have fucked her into oblivion!

Just when the slut started lowering her ass to the guy's dick, the screen went dark and music began to play. That's when Tanya climbed on with a purpose! Grabbing my dick, she rubbed it on her pussy before slowly taking me all in. I think I barked out a laugh! Even with how hot and tight she felt, I had reached that point that I could last forever! The only downside was that it was going to feel like I was pissing fire when I came but that was a long, long, way off! I just relaxed and enjoyed her doing all the work!

She must have been pretty worked up herself because she came almost immediately! Hands on my chest, I felt her quiver and shake as she rocked. I wished my hands were free to grab her hanging tits. Suddenly the screen lit up and it was Blondie riding her man, slamming her butt down as her bazoombas shook all over the place! Then dark and music. Tanya started riding me as well, slowly in and out but getting faster.

A new video flashed on of a brunette riding her man then a blonde, then a redhead, then dark.

Tanya came again, I heard her over the music and my arms strained to break free! It felt great but I wanted to FUCK!

Video close up of a tan hairless cunt riding a cock was literally in my face! She had a cute little asshole that looked to be squeezed tight then suddenly relaxed. It didn't gape open but God it was beautiful! Dark.

OK, maybe I wasn't going to last.

A new slut was riding another cock and she pulled him out and started smacking his dick against her winking asshole before sliding it back into her open twat. FUUUCK! Then dark for a few minutes.

Tanya suddenly slid off and turned around before slipping back onto my not-so-invincible pecker. If my hands were free I would have grabbed her ass and started slamming her tight little cunt up and down while I stared at her little pink star! I could almost see it! I was getting close and she knew it.

Suddenly I was seeing a shaven slit split open by an angry cock as the little slut rode him. I was getting close and the camera shifted up to show flat tones abs and small bouncing tits before re-focusing on their crotches. I felt Tanya's fingers glide across my balls just as I saw the same happen on the screen.

WAIT! "Oh my God."

The camera climbed the body then zoomed out. I could see my hands balled into fists as the camera shifted to...FUCK!

"Happy birthday, Brett!" said a sweaty, smiling Kerry! I started really hammering up into her and her smile changed to surprise then to orgasmic! This time I heard her cum! Where Tanya's voice deepened, Kerry's went higher! "Oh God Brett! Fuck me! Just like...just..." Then the sirens went off! Tanya (?) zoomed out so I could see her fingers working Kerry's clit as she wailed!

It was such a surreal experience to watch myself from that angle as it happened!

I made it through Kerry's clenching pussy orgasm but I was so SO CLOSE! When Tanya asked me and I told her I couldn't hold back much longer.

A hand shot out from the camera person and push Kerry off me then it was a dizzying shift of the camera before I saw Tanya between my legs, looking into the camera and holding my cock upright. "This will be the first pussy I've ever tasted other than mine." taking a long lick from base to crown. "MMMMMMMM. Maybe later you can watch me taste the source, hmmm?" then devoured my cock! Three bobs to take me almost to the base then her hand joined, fingers squeezing tight, they followed her lips up and down my shaft until I couldn't take any more!

With a yell loud enough to be heard by our neighbors, cum surged up and out of my cock but not into her mouth! She pulled back but kept stroking as scalding semen splattered across her face! Spurt followed spurt until her face was a gooey, laughing mess! I heard Kerry say "HOLY FUCK! Look at all that cum!" then Tanya took me back in her mouth to suck out the last few drops.

I was DRAINED! But incredibly satisfied! Even getting a couple of shivers as she finished. Kerry kept the camera on Tanya until she had most of the cum scooped into her mouth, showing it to us before swallowing. Tanya then reached up and pulled the VR headset off as she leaned in to give me a cummy kiss. We made out for several minutes before she reached up and quick-released my hands.

My arms were numb! But I managed to pull her to me and kiss her some more. I told Kerry to drop the camera then pulled her to me as well. I figured that if she could fuck me, I could damn well give her a kiss!

Our make-out session lasted for a few minutes more before Tanya pulled Kerry off the bed and out of the room. "We'll be in the shower!"

Being tied up for hours, it was hard to get up but I did it and followed them into the bathroom. After pissing like a fucking race horse, I joined them in our huge walk-in shower where Kerry showed me how she got dirty while we got clean.

Later, we all crawled back into bed and I got to watch Tanya lick her first pussy. Kerry was pretty responsive and it was a hell of a sight watching Tanya's tongue wiggle its way between Kerry's lips. She was easy to get off and Tanya laughed at how many times she came between the both of us.