Tanya and Friends and a BIG Surprise

Story Info
This is a continuation of "My Theater Gangbang".
2.7k words
4.54
16.4k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I had emptied myself during my shower. I wound up making many visits to my bathroom that morning to empty the cum from my bowels. Each time I was amazed how much I released. The cum belches had gotten annoying. Both, though, were pleasant reminders of last nights gangbang.

I made myself a late breakfast. I responded to texts from my Sons. I was on the phone with my Daughter when I received a text from Tanya. I waited to read Tanyas text until I was off the phone.

All Tanya sent was a time and address. I recognized the address as that of an ABS in a town about 30minutes away. I texted back, 'attire?' The reply was 'comfortable and bring a spare'.

I had a late and light lunch. I shaved my face and groin while showering. I also flushed out my bowels. My asshole was still swollen and tender. I dressed in comfy yet nice jeans, a t-shirt, short socks and slip-on shoes. I threw another pair of jeans, 2 t-shirts, and a couple pairs of socks in a bag. A pack of wet-wipes and a tube of lube also went into the bag.

I headed out just after 5. The text said to meet at 6. I always prefer to be early. I knew Tanya from the ABS where She worked...that's it. I wasn't sure what to expect. Was She a 'naughty librarian' type? Maybe a wholesome and semi-innocent Woman that wants to cut loose for the first time? She had said She never played where She worked, so I doubted She was inexperienced or innocent. Maybe She just wanted to watch. Maybe She wanted to be watched. Hundreds of ideas ran through my head as I drove. Some wild, some mild, some gave me a raging had-on.

Pulling into the ABS lot, I was reminded how big it is. My usual ABS isn't small by any means...3 theaters, 30+ booths, a store up front large enough for a big Family to live in and with the inventory to fulfill most fantasies and desires. This ABS made it look like a small 'Mom & Pop' business! 5 theaters, 1 only for private parties, 1 straight only, 1 gay only, 1 lesbian only, and the last had a rotating 'theme'. There had to be over 60 booths. At least 6 were 'group' booths that were great for up to 4 or 5. Alot of 'wank' booths, just small with a comfortable place to sit and masturbate. Some had windows to watch other booths but no actual access to another booth. ALOT were gloryhole booths with multiple holes in multiple walls...both groin high and chest high. All had big screens for watching any type of legal porn imaginable.

This ABS like my usual, was a pre-pay. Paying a varied entrance fee activated Your 'key' for a predetermined length of time. I always paid for the premium package when I came here which gave me access until close.

Tanya had sent me a text while I was driving. After paying my fee, I read it. 'group booth 4. knock 3 times slow'.

The booth area is very confusing the first few times You enter it. It's easy to get turned around and even lost if You don't pay attention. I knocked slowly 3 times on group booth 4. The door unlatched. Tanya, another Woman, and a Man were on the couch.

Tanya was wearing Her red hair down. It was wavy and hung at least mid back. Little yet bright make-up gave Her a classy-slut look. She wore a lace and leather bodice that, even though Her crimson hair covered most, made Her ample D-cup breasts very prominent. Her dark areola could be seen showing from the deep V and her pierced bellybutton could be seen from the laced front. She wore a matching and equally tight mid-thigh mini-skirt. Her leather boots came up to within a few inches of Her skirt. She had gotten up and gave me a hug. Her 'whore-red' lipstick a stark contrast to Her jade-green eyes.

She introduced the other Girl as Sara. Sara was short...maybe 5ft tall...and petite. She wore a black thin lace bra and a red leather vest and matching mini skirt. The vest barely closed enough to cover the nipples on Her c-cup tits. The skirt didn't even reach the bottom of Her round, pert ass. Her red leather boots reached just below Her knees. Waist-length long black hair made Her bright baby-blue eyes stand out. Her make-up was a bit more 'whorey' than Tanyas, but wasn't overdone.

David was introduced. An inch taller than me and seemingly a foot wider. Buzz-cut brown hair with a little more length on top matched His brown eyes. He had a sweet smile and a nearly Darth-Vader deep voice. Not loud, just deep. He wasn't over-the-top with muscle, but had an amazing build. His shirt was so tight, it made me think it belonged to Sara. His jeans were also tight and did little to hide a huge cock-bulge hanging down His left thigh. With a hug from Sara and a firm handshake from David, the girls sat down.

David and I chatted while We watched the Girls fondle, caress, and kiss each other. They would take turns changing the video on the monitor. Sometimes lesbian porn, sometimes gay, sometimes a gangbang, sometimes a couple alone having romantic sex in some exotic location.

Saras vest was open and Her bra pulled below Her tits. She had big nipples for any size Woman, but on Her, looked like a stack of nickels. Her skirt had long since ridden up, exposing Her bald and tight pussy. Barely a hint of exposed labia. A very tight looking clam that was shiny with pussy juice. She was sitting between Tanyas legs watching a bisexual orgy on the monitor. Tanya was massaging Her tits, occasionally pulling, twisting, and pinching those plump nipples.

I could see Davids cock had grown. Mine was rock hard and I decided to go first. I dropped my zipper end freed my raging hard-on. Tanya immediately started stroking me. Sara was fixated on the porn and fingering Her clam. After a few minutes of stroking, Tanya nudged Sara who looked and saw my cock. In a flash, She was on Her hands and knees across Tanyas lap and had sucked my cock down Her throat. Tanya Massaged my balls as Sara quickly yet deliberately deep-throated me. David moved behind Her and released what was one of the largest cocks I'd seen on a white Guy. I couldn't imagine it fitting inside tiny Sara. Her cock-muffled screeching was interrupted when David got forceful and my cock entered Her throat. He body jumped when Her pussy stretched enough for His cock to enter Her. As We spit-roasted Sara above Tanya, Tanya fondled and massaged both Our sacks. Occasionally rubbing my, and I assume also Davids, asshole with 2 fingers. With the abuse my asshole had taken the night before aided by Saras saliva, Tanya slid 2 fingers in my ass. The double stimulation I was receiving and the sight of Davids massive cock pulled to the head and slammed balls deep into Saras tiny pussy was more than I could handle.

I came hard before down Saras throat. David was relentless, as was Tanya. Sara never released my cock. Her orgasmic moans, and now 3 of Tanyas fingers fucking my ass, quickly re-inflated my cock. I could tell by the movement of Tanyas other hand, that She was also finger-fucking Davids ass. My cock again went down Saras throat. David slammed so deep into Sara as He came I thought She was going to fold like an accordion. After a minute, He withdrew from Sara with a 'pop'. With direction from Tanya, and Her fingers still up His ass, He stepped over Sara allowing Tanya to suck His massive member into Her mouth. Licking Saras pussy juices from the outside and the last drops of cum from within, David also soon was hard again. Tanya could only take half His cock into Her mouth. With His hands on the wall, David was face-fucking Her. I reached up and added 1 of my fingers to the 2 that were already up His ass. I slid 2 finger from my other hand into Saras ass...her tiny tight ass. A added a 2nd load of cum to Saras belly at almost the same time Tanya got one from David. Sara had 2 noticeable assgasms from my fingering.

David and both stepped away from the Girls. As Tanya licked Her lips, Sara quickly got on Her knees and pulled Tanya to the edge of the couch. She dove Her face into Tanyas pussy and began frantically licking and sucking. Immediately Tanya began to orgasm which was met with Sara shoving 3 fingers into Tanyas ass. As frantically as She ate pussy, she finger fucked ass. Tanya writhed and convulsed on the couch from orgasm after orgasm. Her moaning and wailing must be drawing attention and a crown outside in the hall. Saras free hand undid Tanyas corset. For the first time I saw Tanyas stack-o-dime sized nipples.

I always thought they would have been pierced, but they were un-altered.

Sara was now using both hands to double finger fuck Tanya. Both Her pussy and ass had 3, then 4 fingers. Orgasm after orgasm gushing from Her pussy allowed Sara to slide Her tiny fists deep into both Tanyas holes. Relentlessly Sara ate at Her clit and double fisted Her holes.

David dropped to His knees and took my cock in His mouth. I didn't know what was coming this night, but I know I was not disappointed. He wasn't a deep-throater, but He definitely knew how to suck cock. It had to of been 20 minutes before Sara finally slowed down enough for Tanya to catch Her breath. Tanya was almost completely exhausted. Both She and Sara watched David devour my cock. I began face-fucking David. My cock hitting the back of His throat but going no farther. Sara slowly slid Her fist from Tanyas pussy...then slapped Her pussy with a loud crack. Tanya jumped and twitched. Sara slapped again, and again. Each slap making Tanya gush from orgasm. My attention was split between the skilled man-mouth around my cock and the violent lesbian abuse happening a few feet from me.

I don't know how many times Sara violently slapped Tanyas pussy, or how long David sucked my cock, but finally I shot a massive load of cum into Davids mouth and Sara removed Her fist from Tanyas ass.

David stood and We kissed, His mouth still full of my cum. As much as I love all forms of sex with Men, I've never kissed one. I've kissed many Women when my and/or their mouth were full of cum. David and I kissed long and deep, sharing my cum. His half-hard cock against mine. When we released, we both swallowed. Looking towards the Girls, We saw that they were watching Us and smiling.

I motioned for David to sit on the couch. I knelt between His legs. Taking His cock in my hand I began stroking it. Sara stepped onto the couch, turned around. She placed Her ass and pussy squarely onto Tanyas face. I began giving David a slow, passionate blowjob. Sara was grinding on Tanyas face. Tanya tongued Her pussy, then asshole. Occasionally Sara would slap Tanyas pussy causing another instant gushing orgasm. I massaged Davids balls and slid 2 fingers up His ass. Tanyas face was shiny with Saras pussy juice.

I lost track of time, but eventually David began groaning and shot so much cum into my mouth I either had to spit some out or swallow. Not wanting to waste a drop, I swallowed enough to allow me to hold the remainder in my mouth. Without spilling drop, I removed my mouth from His cock. Both Sara and Tanya had brought Their faces to mine. I first kissed Sara, but saved enough for my kiss with Tanya. While I kissed Tanya, Sara kissed David. Then David and I kissed while Sara and Tanya kissed. Then Sara and I.

I sat on a corner stool. Sara lay Her tiny body across Tanya and Davids laps. Tanya kept playfully spanking Sara who was now only wearing Her skirt bunched around Her waist.

I took the pack of wet-wipes from my bag and began to clean up. Offering some to the others who accepted. We all cleaned each other and ourselves.

Sara got dressed and the rest of Us recomposed ourselves. I started to thank everyone for a great time when I saw They all looked confused.

Sara reached into a bag I hadn't noticed on the floor at the other end of the couch. Pulling out a couple sizable strap-ons, She cocked Her head and smiled.

"Sweety, this was only the beginning." She said in a tiny, soft, sweet voice.

Tanya took one of the strap-ons...which is about the size of Davids cock. She hiked up Her skirt. Inserting a nub that was bout 4 inches long and 1.5 inches thick into Her pussy, and with a little help from Sara, Tanya now wore the fake cock. Pulling Her skirt over it, at least 6inches of it still showed.

Sara stepped into what appeared to be a pair of leather boy-shorts. a huge dildo on the front, and 2 short, fat dildos inside. With a little work, she took the little dildos into Her holes. Though a little smaller than Tanyas, the dildo looked MUCH bigger on Sara. Her skirt didn't even begin to cover it.

We left the booth and proceeded down the hall. Tiny Sara leading the way with Her tits and dildo bouncing. 5'7" Tanya next, the dildo soon pushing up the front of Her skirt. I was next, and David behind me.

The Guy & Gal behind the front desk smiled as the 2 'Chicks with dicks' strutted through the lobby.

"Your theater is ready," The Gal told the Girls, "and almost everyone has arrived."

"Thanx." They replied in unison

Through the gate and down the hall We went. To the 'by reservation only' theater.

Entering the theater I paused. There before me were nearly 20 Women. Some totally nude, some dressed as if a normal day at the office, others dressed like total sluts, and a few partially nude...ALL were wearing strap-ons! All sorts of shapes and sizes and colors. There were also 4 Men. 1 I knew as a regular at my usual ABS, another looked familiar, but the other 2 I'd never seen before.

The theater was currently well lit. There were a number of chairs and foot-stool sized stools. Some 'love seat' sized couches as well as a few full-sized couches. There were also some waist-high platforms and what appeared to be a catwalk extending from under the small movie-screen on the far wall.

I heard someone else enter. I turned to see 8 people come in, all fully dressed in casual clothes, all with digital movie cameras. Another 5 came in after them, 4 Women and a Man. The Women soon all were wearing strap-ons. 2 got naked, 1 stayed dressed, and the 4th wore a beautiful evening dress showing ample cleavage from Her DD-cup breasts. An interesting look with a 'tent' protruding from Her crotch.

"Everyone here?" Tanya asked.

"Not EVERYONE," David replied, "But We can get started."

The lights dimmed and an image appeared on the screen. It was an image from one of the cameras on the room. It switched to another as they moved around the room. Getting close-ups of everyone and the dildos.

The last Man that entered was at a table next to the door with monitors and equipment. He was talking into a mouthpiece. As He did, the people with the cameras would move around.

Sara walked up to me. "Ready?" She asked.

I looked around the room. Taking it all in.

"Sure." I said softly, looking into Her sweet, baby-blue eyes.

With that, She reached up, grabbing the color of my shirt, and ripped it almost completely off my chest.

...to be continued...