Tanya Pt. 03

Story Info
Another job for Tanya and Eva.
4.3k words
4.48
6.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long have you worked for Neil?" Eva asked.

"Getting on for two years I suppose," I told her.

"This trip to America, what's that all about?"

"Look Eva, Neil pays well. He looks after me, and for that I don't ask questions. I do whatever he wants, and then I forget about it, can you do that?"

"Well what about Lou?" Eva asked.

"Lou? Never heard of anyone called Lou, and nor have you!"

"But..."

"But nothing, keep it zipped, or leave Eva."

"OK. So who is Neil, he's a bit of alright."

"He is a businessman. And yes he is a bit of alright, knows what he is doing as well, but you already know that, don't you!"

"So when do we go to America?"

"When he says."

"I thought Neil said he was sending us to America!" Eva said, as she looked around the apartment, "and not fucking Kentish Town!"

"I know what you mean, another time perhaps." I said. "At least this place is well nice!"

We unpacked. If I am honest, no not that honest, but if I am honest I was a bit disappointed as well. Still Neil was paying us, and as always very well, and not all of it in plain view, so most would be hidden from the ever greedy HMCR, and what wasn't would be subject to so much tax relief on expenses that I'd still have most of it, thanks to my dishonest accountant, also that's to Neil.

There was a pub on the corner, near a dodgy BDSM club. They did food, and we found a corner, and ordered. Today we could eat what we wanted, then, well then we'd have to be careful that we didn't taste of Indian, or Chinese.

"Hi Tanya, Eva, how do you like the flat," an Irish voice asked.

"It better than some I've stayed in," I replied. "So Sean why are we here?"

He sipped his wine, before continuing. "In about ten minutes a guy will walk through that door, he'll sit at the table beside the fireplace. He's why you're here. He's fucking kinky, you'll enjoy that. Get him back to the flat, then, well you know," Sean said.

"What, fuck him?" Eva asked.

We both ignored her. I turned the photo over in my hand.

"He looks like he might have a fucking heart attack Sean." I said.

"Well you did CPR in the Girl Guides didn't you?" He said laughing.

"I got kicked out way before that," I said.

"Time I was gone, his bio is in the flat, you have a week, Neil needs this sorted by then."

I went to the bar, and ordered another round of drinks, and checked our mark out as I did so. He was older than I was expecting, and slightly overweight. He looked as if he was old enough to me my father, OK older. Tonight we'd make our move, if Neil needed this done as soon as, then why wait.

"Eva, zip me up will you."

We were both done up to the nines, and that meant tarty, not classy, but not slutty, somewhere in between. So short skirt, and skimpy top for Eva, and a tight short dress for me, with FMB's, though Eva was in heels. Makeup was just right to complete our look. I blew a kiss to the camera that I knew was there, just one of many, though I wasn't sure how many, just knew they were there, even if Eva hadn't made that leap yet, but she would when she joined the dots up.

The pub was busy, but not overly, a couple of Goths in the corner, waiting I assumed for the BDSM club to open.

"Fancy trying the club out?" I asked her.

"What, and get whipped and stripped?"

"Might be fun," I said, but then I saw him, and knew he'd already seen us.

"Look out, playtime," I said.

We ignored him, after all he was going to have to think that he was picking us up, and he was going to have to work at it. Work hard.

"Not seen you two ladies in here before," he said.

I looked at him like he was something unpleasant on the bottom of my shoe.

"No, we've just moved here," I said, before turning my back to him. Like fucking creep.

"Sorry, my friend is so rude," Eva said over my shoulder. She smiled at him, then resumed our conversation, totally ignoring him.

Lunchtime the following day found us having lunch at the bar, at just the right time. Tight jeans today, skimpy tops of course, and heels, that were too high to wear with jeans, unless...

"Hello again," he said, like we were friends

"Oh hi," said Eva.

"Can I buy you a drink, welcome you to the area?" He asked.

"No... well, alright then, thanks," Eva said. "I'll have a vodka tonic."

"And what about you?" He asked. "Will you let me buy you one?"

He was trying, I'll give him that. I hesitated, for long enough to give him pause.

"Alright, but just the one," I said. "The same as Eva."

"Two vodka tonics it is then." He said.

"Well that went well," I said to Eva when we got back to the flat, "we'll have this done by the end of the week."

"That's what worries me," Eva said.

"Why?"

"I don't want to fuck him, like he's well old." She said.

"It hardly matters, does it, we're being paid to do a job, and we will do that job, however..."

"Distasteful," She interrupted me.

"Exactly, now lets have sleep, we might have a long night."

As I walked into the pub that night I saw them both beside the bar. Sex on legs, even the miserable one, although she was fucking crumpet, but the other one I might get lucky, well I could wish. They both had stilettos on, how women walked in them I had no idea, but I was forever glad that they did. Their dresses were tight, and just covered their oh so pert backsides, and what backsides they were. Legs and bums, what I always checked out first, and these two were in a league of their own in that department. I estimated they were in their late twenties, certainly no older. Pretty, very, and lets not forget their tits. I might like legs and arses but tits were still important, size never bother me, even so theirs had to be C cups, maybe D cups. I knew they were both out of my league, but you never know.

"Hi, back again," I said.

"Oh hello," Eva said. "Yeah, well it's convenient, and the food isn't bad, sometime we'll have to start cooking again, but we need a new cooker, and we can't afford one this week, or even next week."

"Drink?" I asked them.

"Thanks, but we can't possibly, it's our round, so let us treat you," Eva said.

I liked her, Tanya still hadn't even acknowledged my existence.

"Well alright then," I allowed.

We chatted for a while, even Tanya mellowed, well a little.

"Time I wasn't here," I told them suddenly realizing the time.

"Need to get back to the wife," Tanya asked with just a hint of sarcasm.

"Something like that," I said.

My mobile rang.

"Hi Neil," I said.

"Tanya, we've a problem, we need to move this forward, can you manage it tomorrow?"

"Fuck Neil, I am not sure, but we can certainly try."

"Try, and succeed. If you do I'll double what I am paying you both. "

I pressed end.

"Well," Eva asked.

"We do it tomorrow."

I looked out for them at lunchtime, but I was disappointed, they weren't there. I ate lunch wondering what might have been, dreaming really, because lets be honest was I ever going to get lucky with either of them.

"Your two girlfriends not in this afternoon?"

"In my dreams, but no, it seems not," I said to the bloke that had asked the question. I didn't remember seeing him in here before.

"Dreams, why dreams, they're both well up for it," he said.

"Both?" I asked.

"Sure they both are, given the right incentive," he said.

"Let me get you another drink," I said.

I got to the pub that evening, with a newfound optimism. Of course my new "friend," might have been talking crap, but somehow I didn't think so, I am not sure why, but I just didn't. They were both at the bar, drinks in hand, and looking their usual gorgeous selves. Time to test the waters I supposed.

"Hi Eva," I said. "Tanya."

"Ryan, good to see you." Eva said.

Tanya as normal said nothing, but she did smile, so an improvement.

"Let me buy you a drink," I said.

"Look Ryan, we can't keep taking drinks off you like this," Eva said.

"Just humour me," I told them.

"Well alright, but just the one."

He seemed in a good mood, I'd swear he had walked in with a spring in his step, Sean's little chat with him must have worked, and I could only imagine what he'd told him. I smiled at him as I took my drink.

"Thanks Ryan," I mumbled, keeping to my character.

"Yes thanks Ryan," Eva gushed.

We chatted, he brought another round, this time doubles I was sure. I smiled. Doubles, he had taken the bait.

"So, no cooker yet?"

"No we can't afford it this week, probably not even next," I said.

"Well, perhaps I could help out," Ryan said.

"Oh that's so kind, but we couldn't accept a loan from you," I said. "After all, we hardly know you, thanks, but no thanks," I told him.

"You've got me wrong, I wasn't thinking about a loan, more a business arrangement," he said.

"How do you mean," Eva said.

"Well..."

"No fucking..." Eva said.

"Eva, we need to talk," I said, pulling her arm, and all but dragging her to the ladies.

"Well that went well," I said.

"I'm still not sucking his cock!" Eva said.

"You'll do what needs doing, and for the bonus we're getting, you'll suck his cock and pretend like it's the best cock you have ever sucked in your life Eva."

"Alright, if I have to, for fuck sake."

"We'll give him five minutes, then we'll go back out," I told her, " and I'll do the deal."

I ordered another drink. I waited as they no doubt discussed my offer with each other in the ladies. On a very plus side they hadn't said no, they hadn't slapped my face. I waited, and as I waited I looked at the clock on the wall which seemed to be on a go slow. Then the door to the ladies opened, and they both walked out. I tried to gage what they were going to say, but couldn't.

"OK," said Tanya, "we'll do it, but we want enough money for a cooker, and a new fridge."

"Well that's not what I offered, is it." I said.

"No, but it's what we want, you can have us both for that, not just Eva," Tanya said.

Both, Jesus fucking wept, was this my lucky day or was this my lucky day. Play it cool. High five to self. YES!!

Their flat was better than I'd expected. In the kitchen I saw the cooker, pulled away from the wall, the electric cable draped over it. The place was immaculate, not what I was expecting, but what was I expecting I asked myself.

"Lets get this over and done with," Tanya said.

She needs a good spanking I thought, a really good fucking spanking.

"Tell you what, I'll throw in an extra hundred if I can spank your arse Tanya," I said.

"Make it two," she said without thinking.

"Two it is, now I want to see what my money has just brought," I said.

"Your money hasn't brought anything yet. Cash first," Tanya said, daring me to back down.

I handed her the money, all in fifties straight from the machine.

"Another hundred to see you two make out?" I asked optimistically.

"Fuck off," Eva said, "we ain't lezzers."

"For three we could be," Tanya said.

"No we..." Eva began.

"Three and we will, won't we Eva!"

"Alright, but..."

"Deal," I said putting the extra money in Tanya's outstretched hand.

Once we got to the flat I knew he was putty in our hands, but we had to make it look and feel right for him. He was a man, so it wasn't too difficult, his brains like every man's were in pants. Right now he was imagining me going down on Eva, or her going down on me. He wouldn't have to imagine much longer, and my nipples were hard just thinking about it.

I unzipped Eva's dress, lowering the zip slowly, and giving him plenty of eye contact as he sat on the sofa, his eyes on stalks. Then I pushed her dress off her shoulders, it fell down, momentarily catching on her hips, before dropped to the floor, pooling around her heels. She stood for a moment, wearing just her knickers and bra, neither of which hid anything, sheer with a little lace, the emphasis on the little. She stepped out of the dress, carefully so as not to catch her heels, then turned towards Ryan. I heard a sharp intake of breath from him, as he looked at his purchase. Then it was my turn, as Eva unzipped me, coyly I held my dress across my bust. This was a show after all, and one we were being paid badly for, but a paid gig nevertheless. Then I too let my dress drop revealing the package beneath. Like Eva my undies were all but totally see through, but my bra was a three quarter cup, and the girls were bursting to get out for the evening. I turned and faced her, then kissed her lips, then kissed her mouth, my tongue in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan breathed.

I ran my hands down her sides, reaching around cupping her bum, pulling her tight, my mouth never leaving hers. Then suddenly I stopped and broke away.

"This what you wanted," I snapped.

"Fuck," I thought, "Tanya back to the miserable cow that I know she fucking is."

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

"You want to spank my bum now, or after I've done her?" Tanya asked without an ounce of warmth.

"Now, right now, and teach you some fucking respect," I said right back at her.

"Where?"

"Here, over my lap, and get your tits out, I want to see what I am paying for!"

She stood for a moment, maybe longer, staring, as if daring me to back down. Then she shrugged her shoulders, folded her arms behind herself, and unfastened her bra, then just dropped it onto her dress, and in one fluid movement walked across to me.

"Another hundred to use my belt?"

"Fuck off, a hundred? Like no way!" Tanya said.

"She will for two," Eva said.

I could tell Tanya wasn't pleased, but I could also see she wanted the money.

"Alright, but you break the skin and times it by ten," she said.

I pulled my belt off and lost my trousers, this was going to be a pleasure, and that pleasure was going to be all mine.

"Over the arm of the sofa," I said.

She looked once at Eva, and then did as I'd told her.

I pulled Tanya's knickers down as far as her knees, as he took his shirt off, and stood in just his pants. He might be as old as my Dad, but he was in good shape. It looked like his cock was a good size as well, bigger than my Dads anyway. The belt whistled through the air, sounding on Tanya's cheeks, instantly reddening the right one. She didn't make a sound. He struck again, this time on the other cheek, and like its twin if reddened. Then two more in quick succession. This time she moaned a little. Two more, and her bum was looking very red.

"Do it harder Ryan, make her sing out," I said, though why I'm not sure.

"Hold my cock as I do it," Ryan said to me. Despite what I'd said earlier, I reached into his boxers, and took his cock out, it sprang to life, hard, so hard.

Two more strikes from his belt, and Tanya cried out, which made his cock even harder in my hand.

"Suck me as I give her what she deserves."

I knelt, and ran my tongue along the underside of his cock, then opened my mouth and took the bulbous head into my mouth, filling it.

I felt him bend slightly, as he ran his fingers between Tanya' legs.

"Fuck you're wet slut, this turning you on?"

She didn't reply, so he struck her again.

"Answer me slut when I speak to you!"

"Yes Sir, its turning me on," Tanya replied softly.

"What! Didn't hear you!"

"Sir, yes Sir, this is turning me on."

In that case get on your knees and help Eva get me ready to fuck you, I want to fuck your arse Tanya you fucking slut!"

My bum was burning, but he hadn't hit me as hard as I'd been hit in the past, fuck he was an amateur. Stung, but nothing I couldn't take. I felt his fingers between my legs, parting my labia, and finding just how wet I was.

"Fuck you're wet slut, this turning you on?"

Slut! Did he call me a fucking slut. True I'd been called worse, mainly by my Mum that first time I'd been taken in for soliciting, she's d even made the Policeman blush. But really a slut? Eva was on her knees doing what she'd said she wouldn't do to him, but there she was, cock in her mouth, going for it. I joined her, kneeling in front of him, licking and sucking his quite impressive cock, wondering if he knew how to use it, as he unbuttoned his shirt. Whilst he didn't have a six pack, he didn't have a beer gut, thankfully. I suppose he had a Dad belly, which of course he was, a father of three, all teenage daughters. I tried to remember their names and ages from his file, but couldn't, just as well, I didn't want to feel sorry for him, or them. This was work, and right now we were earning a bonus, and a fucking big one, plus I was planning on how to get my own back on Eva, because getting belted wasn't what we'd decided, though Neil would enjoying watching the footage I was sure.

I was coming, and nothing on this earth was going to stop it. I pulled Eva hard, my cock deep into her mouth, down her throat probably, not that I cared, let the bitch choke. I held her as she flailed, and as she did I came, and came deep in her mouth, the bitch was going to swallow whether she wanted to or not. I tried to remember the last time my frigid wife did this, and couldn't, but this slut would, and was. I looked down, her eyes were watering, her face red as she tried to swallow, gagged, then swallowed again. Fuck that was good, and well worth the money. I'd have these two again, cheaper next time or I'd threaten to speak with their landlord, whoever he was, but I'd soon find out, working in the planning department at Camden Council would make that easy.

I thought I'd choke as he forced his cock deep into my mouth, and then into my throat. Then he came, and came, so fucking much, he couldn't have had sex for ages. I swallowed it down, his hands gripping my hair, keeping me in position. Then he pulled out, and I could breathe. I gasped for air.

"Sit over there," Tanya told him, "and watch, until you're ready again."

She kissed me, her hands on my boobs, twisting my nipples, until I almost screamed. She pulled back.

"That will teach you to tell him he could use his belt on me!"

Then her mouth was around one of them, sucking, then biting, biting hard, and I knew she wouldn't stop until she tasted blood, Jesus fuck that hurt. Then suddenly she stopped, and I was grateful, but only for a second, as she latched onto the other one, giving it the same treatment.

I pushed her back, then my head was between her spread legs, eating her out, as Ryan looked on, stroking his cock, looking like the preverbal cat that had got the cream. And lets be honest he had. He had us both for what, a grand. Fuck we didn't get out of bed for that, but of course he wasn't really paying, well not just yet, he would be paying later, and that would be ongoing, and through his nose to Neil. Neil who was paying for us to be here, and putting on this performance for Ryan, a performance that he needed to get hard again for, so he could once again be the lead male, make that only male.

As Tanya ate me out, and she was so good at it, and I ate her out, so I felt him behind me, then his cock penetrated me from behind, sliding straight in, all the way in, filling me, his hands on my hips, he began to fuck me, slowly, but forcefully. Big cock, and he knew how to use it.

"Fuck me harder big boy," I said louder than I'd intended, then went back to Tanya's wet pussy. Fuck she was wet, then she'd always been like this, even when I'd first fucked her when we were at school.

Tanya's hands were pulling my face into her cunt, fuck she was into this, I knew she'd come in a moment, and when she did the whole building would know about it. But I was approaching my own orgasm, I felt it building, then like a tsunami I came, as did Tanya, both of us screaming to the God neither of us believed in for more, which was a too much for our hero, who came deep inside me.

Round two, now we wait for round three...

12