Taped Confessions - Visiting Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was working magic on my dick. "Mmm, Cousin Liz," I moaned.

"Your grandmother was like a sister to me. Call me Aunt Lizzie."

"Okay Aunt Lizzie" I echoed. As she rose up slightly, I noticed I could almost see down her nightgown. I had been so intent on getting my cock into her, I hadn't thought sbout those small tits. I reached down the neckline and easily found a rubbery marble hanging about an inch from her torso, its attachment quite pliable and elastic. My squeezing and pulling caused 'Aunt Lizzie' to grimace with closed eyes and cry out. Several strokes later she maintained her pace but raised up on one arm and reached down under her nightgown to her clit.

The next couple minutes were as intense as any I had in bed with younger women. Aunt Lizzie repeatedly jammed her pelvis down and twisted at the waist, using my happy cock to ream out her hole. She began to whine and grunt, in reaction to my harsh, pinching tugs on her nipples. She jolted around and I accidentally ripped the thin cotton several inches down a seam under her arm but I stayed clamped on and twisting them literally all the way around and pulling outward. After a few minutes of her spastic riding and clit rubbing, her breaths became sharp and she wailed a sweet, long tune for me. My balls were suddenly doused with a warm gush of her juice. Exhaling loudly, she had stopped her motion, but I pinned her to me and raised my knees, giving me a good angle for the last dozen thrusts I needed to return the favor. Her body was limp like a bouncing rag doll as I embraced her, grunted and blasted a huge series of squirts, the kind where I could feel my piss hole open wide, deep into her. We collapsed right there with my blood relative on top of me, our chests heaving. My cock softening a bit but still inside her, I stroked her silver hair, damp with perspiration, as she looked off to the side. Her hands ran through my upper body hair as she felt my pecs, deltoids and biceps.

With the rush of lust subsiding, I began to feel guilty about bullying and overpowering, practically assaulting her. It must have been the same emotions her father had expressed on his tape. She was as easy a target now as then, wanting affection, physically unable to resist. It was not very romantic of me, fucking right on the living room floor.

She swiveled her hips and my semi-deflated wet cock slid out of her soaked hole into the cool air.

Taking a page from the Angelo bad judgment playbook, one coerced, incestuous, animalistic fuck of a helpless older woman deserves another. I slid my hand under her hip and used the flood of juice and sperm that was flowing out of her hole to stroke my cock hard again.

Lizzie looked at me when she realized what I was doing. "No!" she barked. "We shouldn't have done it that once!" She began to struggle to lift herself off me, but I held her down, my arm locked across her shoulder blades. "What would your mother say? Donna is probably turning over in her grave!" she said, referring to my grandmother. Lizzie's breath was labored as she spoke and fought my grip. "Angelo! No!" She slapped me again.

Grotesquely, her smack and naming of family members got my cock stiff again. I imagined many of them watching; dead and jealous like Big Gino, or repulsed, like my hot-tease girl cousins and my mom, who bitched at my dad so much he left when I was nine. Of course there was my ex, who cared more about bank accounts than passion.

Their apparitions all stood and watched as I switched my arm to a position above her ass cheek and pinned her pelvis against me. I raised my hips to slide my cock into the ninety pound, sixty-eight year old woman, and feel her surrendered, sperm-dripping pussy spread around my meat for a second, heretical copulation.

I grunted thrust after thrust, and despite her prior protests, sweet, perspiring Lizzie did her best to keep up and met me halfway frequently. I could tell she was growing tired, and kept my dick implanted in her as I rolled us into our sides and then I hovered over her briefly in missionary, but instead I raised up on my knees. With my 'Aunt' still impaled and pinned to me with two arms behind her petite frame, I managed to arise and staggered toward her bedroom.

The mature beauty's room was messy compared to the rest of the house. She had an unmade single bed with a triangular grab bar suspended from the ceiling overhead. A nightstand with an array of pill bottles sat adjacent. I stepped toward the lower end, set her heated, petite body down crosswise and grabbed her thighs to resume my strokes.

The room was only partially dark, and I wanted to see her naked, mature body, exposed at her most intimate and helpless moment, at my mercy. I reached out and began pulling downward from her collar bone on the flower-print cotton where the neckline had been torn. She wailed in protest and began a new round of screaming at me.

"Stop it! No! You asshole!"

A wrinkled small tit appeared, jiggling back and forth as I pounded her faster and harder from my excitement. Her nipple was chunky and dark as described.

"Stop! Damn you! You cocksucker!" She punched at my arms and grabbed them, trying to stop my downward progress as the ripping sound was heard above our breath and the quiet rhythmic thump of the bed.

Soon the tear revealed the other quivering, jolting tit, as deflated and stretched out as the other. She then began trying to cover herself with the robe, which surprisingly simplified my task of pulling it up and off each struggling arm. Her skin was draped across her ribcage and undulating crepe waves covered her heaving stomach. A final yank lifted her ass off the bed momentarily as the nightgown gave way. I was so turned on I was beginning to distract myself to delay shooting my load. I never knew an old woman could make me so fucking excited. Maybe it was like some guys go crazy for virgins. I was seeing something no one else had likely seen, at least since her last boyfriend, if there was one after Gino died. I began to think about all the relatives again, envisioning them watch me fuck tiny, elderly, vulnerable Liz.

"You are such a bastard!" She said with tears in her eyes as she gave up fighting and reached down to her now exposed clit between the cotton shards of the ripped white panties. Their ragged edges were soaked with juice

This was all so hot, her naked body. The stretch marks around her lips from sucking Gino's fat cock. The inverted triangles of her tits, nipples flaccidly hanging. Liz's dimpled midsection. The sparse pubes of varying hues of gray beneath her masturbating hand. The muscles that hung and shook from the undersides of her limbs as she moved. The webs of thin skin at her neck, armpits and inner thighs, all flesh I knew was soft and yielded lusciously to my touch. Finally, the shiny, dripping lips that surrounded my spastic cock as I pumped in and out of her.

I couldn't hold back any longer. The thrill of her nearly nude body had made me come. I pumped pulse after pulse into her. Before I could catch my breath, she made a demand.

"Use your gorilla hands, pry me open.": She put her hands back to back, curled her fingers and slowly drew them apart to demonstrate what she wanted. Still out of breath, I dropped to my knees. Liz's pussy dominated her small pelvis, and I slipped in eight fingers, four to a side and pulled her slick walls apart like she said. She went crazy and erratically rubbed her clit, which was almost the size of a grape, as I kept the pressure up, she wailed as she came, bucking her hips and making her lame legs flail around. My aunt was spewing juice and sperm from her gaping pink hole like someone was pouring a drink out if it. My chest and abs were dripping with the stuff by the time it was over.

"Time to leave, you asshole!" she said out of breath herself. "Never come back!" Instead I pulled the ripped-open panties off, then cradled and laid her wrinkled but silky soft torso into the normal position on the bed. She turned away, and after I toweled off my front side, I crawled in behind and spooned her using her rolled up mauve bathrobe as a pillow. She snuggled into me, but said "You don't listen for shit, do you? What is it with the fuckin' men in this family?" Liz mumbled something else and was quickly asleep.

4

It didn't end there with my near-assault on her. I essentially began dating my sixty-eight year old relative. "Just a nice young man", taking his 'Aunt' out for dinners and drives and shopping when he's not on duty at the fire station, or so everyone thinks.

If they only knew I was getting the best lays of my life from her and her tiny, bony, silky body. Sure, we talk about the usual family stuff and current events, but she also talks about all the sex with her father, how she was a constant cock tease to him. We found some old Polaroids he took of her at the shore, tan lines and all. In one she's barely covering her nipples with the loose bikini top in a motel room. They took many nice vacations, committing incest in at least all the states on the Eastern Seaboard. I think it's good for her to vent about it to someone who understands completely. Of course most of these reminisces end up in us making out, going down on each other, and fucking intensely into the wee hours.

I played the MP3s for Liz. Her valedictorian speech, her tape about her early days leading up to her papa fucking her, and of course his tape. The recording of Gino the tough guy made her cry, since she hadn't heard his voice in over twenty years.

Before I sold the triplex that started this whole thing, I took her to see it. She sobbed when she saw it, as I pushed her up the ramp I had built for access to the first floor. I had made the first floor ADA complaint for chairs and such, in honor of her, when she was still the mystery woman on the tape.

4


12