Tara & Jacob Pt. 02

Story Info
Jacob adjusts to his new role, can he keep it under control?
5.7k words
4.4
18.5k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiniTryst
MiniTryst
65 Followers

This story is a continuation of 'Tara & Jacob', in which Jacob finds out he hasn't been good enough (or big enough) to keep his girlfriend Tara satisfied. The pair finds some new ways to improve their sex life, and Jacob agrees to let Tara take charge from now on.

-

Jacob rolled over, eyes still closed and barely conscious, reaching out towards his girlfriend Tara. He didn't worry when he couldn't find her - she often woke up early and sneaked out without waking him.

He pulled the sheets around him a bit tighter, and started to think back to last night. How serious was Tara being about this, punishing him and being in charge of their sex life? It had been an intense night, but sometimes these things would fade in the cold light of day. It was scary, but he was starting to hope it wasn't just talk - he could feel himself getting hard just thinking about what had happened, and absentmindedly ran his hand down to his crotch.

"Seems like someone is finally awake!"

He opened his eyes to see Tara stood at the end of the bed - how long has she been there? She had clearly been up for a while, she was showered and dressed, wearing a short black dress, definitely no bra, and, he hoped, nothing else. She looked incredible - she always looked incredible to Jacob, but today was something special.

"Uhh, morning Tara - yeah I slept like a baby. You look amazing, what's the occasion?"

Tara laughed a little, "Oh Jacob, let's stop with the baby comparisons before we hurt your feelings too much." she said with a wink. "And you know the occasion honey, from today, things are going to be a bit different between us, and we need to talk about it." Before he could react, she grabbed the sheets covering him and ripped them away, leaving him totally exposed on the bed.

"There's my little friend! He looks even smaller today, is he scared of me or something? Maybe with good reason..."

Instinctively Jacob's had reached down and began stroking again while they were talking, and now Tara slapped his hand as she lay down on the bed next to him.

"That's enough of that! Only when I allow you to, from now on Jacob. I think we've established you've been cumming far too often in this relationship, and me far too little. It's time to re-balance that a little."

Jacob felt a bit lost, he was used to being naked in front of Tara, but usually she was as well. She gave him nowhere to hide, and was studying him from head to toe. Not knowing what to do with his hands, he tried to play it cool, and put them behind his head and get comfortable.

"So let's talk. You've agreed that I'm in control of our sex life, and you're also aware that you're owed a punish... actually hang on, this isn't quite right. I need to talk, but you only need to listen. Let's start that re-balancing right now. Get on your knees at the end of the bed."

He was quick to obey, and she re-positioned herself so she was sat on the end of the bed, legs splayed out in front of him invitingly. He allowed himself a quick smile, he'd been right - she wasn't wearing anything under that dress. Jacob took the initiative, and buried his tongue in her waiting pussy.

Tara let out a happy moan as she relaxed back onto the bed. "A little slower please Jacob, there's no rush." Dutifully, he complied. No use tiring himself out quickly, he thought.

"So first things first, how's this going to work? I've decided you're going to still have some time as a free man, but every evening you're in the house, from 7pm onwards, if I tell you to do something - you do it... ahh..."

Tara interrupted herself to enjoy the moment, and he could feel her responding to his tongue, tensing up slightly, shifting the angle of her crotch against his face.

So far, Jacob thought, this didn't sound too bad. Tara loved him, he knew, she wouldn't abuse the system, it just made things easier. He could feel himself getting excited again. His cock was uncomfortably pressed against the end of the bedframe as it grew, as he tried to get the best angle to pleasure Tara.

"Second, you need to learn to accept yourself, as you are. You've done so well so far Jacob, you took what I told you about your small penis, and you didn't deny it, or fight it, but you still need to learn, really, deep down, this is who you are. You're going to spend a lot more time around the house naked from now on. To really draw attention to your little friend, he needs to stop hiding, so we're going to do some 'man-scaping'."

Jacob had never really thought about that before, he supposed most guys were the same, pubic hair was just... there, and wasn't important.

Tara continued, "Once you're done, we'll head to the bathroom and get it sorted out. It makes things easier for me, sometimes it's hard to tell your little dick apart from the longer hairs - it's distracting."

Jacob could feel his cock starting to rub against the bed-frame, and he couldn't move it away without pulling away from Tara. He could feel something starting to happen, he just had to hope he could hold on until Tara was finished. Embarrassing doesn't even begin to cover cumming from kneeling on the floor humping the bed, and he didn't want to break Tara's only rule in the first 5 minutes.

Unaware how much Jacob was struggling, Tara grabbed his hair with one hand, and pulled his face tighter to her - she seemed to have forgotten her speech for the time being, and was grinding against his face, faster and faster, moans getting louder, back arched as she approached her climax.

Jacob could feel her, right on the edge of orgasm, and this only made his predicament worse - hearing her make these noises, the taste and smell of her so strong now - he couldn't stand it, and just as she was finishing he began to cum as well, his load smearing against the bed-frame and pooling between his legs.

"Ohh, that was excellent Jacob. Well done you..." she half-whispered, fully relaxing back onto the bed again. "Don't stop now though, just slow down for a while...", and as he began to stand up, she put one leg on his shoulder and pushed him gently back down to his knees.

"Where was I...", she said, speaking slowly and clearly still enjoying the remnants of the pleasure he'd given. "Ah yes, after this we'll give you a quick haircut. And that would be it... except you're also due a punishment. Somehow you managed to cum last night even when I told you not to; we need to train that out of you."

There was a long pause as she mulled over what she was going to do, letting Jacob hang for a while as he continued, what he had now realised, was likely to be a new morning routine.

"I have a lot of ideas in this department, but for now I think we're going to keep it simple. You're not going to cum for the next 3 days. That includes masturbating, Jacob. I want you to prove that you want this new life for us as well. This is more of a test than a punishment, you should be feeling lucky right now. If you can't pass this simple test, we may need to re-think things."

3 days? He was sure he could do that. He was pretty sure he did it regularly anyway... maybe? He'd never really thought about how often he'd rub one out on his own, but 3 days would be fine.

"As for you doing everything I say... let's say it's a trial period, for one month. If, at the end, neither of us want to continue, we'll stop. But for now, sit up a little."

Jacob lifted himself up, and looked at Tara, who was propped up on her elbows, looking at him with a lazy smile on her face.

"Now, let's make it a bit more formal. Ask me to be in charge of you, for one month." Not a question, from Tara. He knew this was another test - did he really want this? He was still a bit scared, but yes, he wanted this.

"Tara, will you please be in charge - of me, of our sex life, of...", he paused, "of my tiny dick", which raised a loud joyful laugh from Tara, "for one month. At least".

"That was perfect Jacob," she said, visibly loving every second of this. "Now, ask me for a haircut."

"Tara, will you please remove all this distracting pubic hair from around my tiny dick."

"And finally, ask me to punish you." Her smile kept widening pure mischief in her eyes.

"Tara, please punish me as you see fit for my, frankly rude, unapproved orgasm last night." He was enjoying this a bit now, the punishment didn't sound so bad, and some of his fear was fading away, and he let himself get caught up.

"Alright, you've convinced me - you need more punishment than 3 days with no wanking. Before your trim..." she sat up properly on the edge of the bed now. "Come lie here, over my lap. You've talked yourself into a spanking, Jacob." He could feel butterflies in his stomach now, but he obeyed.

It felt humiliating; he was awkwardly balanced on top of her and completely at her mercy, but he got himself settled, his manhood hanging down and still dripping a little on the floor.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you too much... this time." Tara whispered in his ear, as her right hand gently caressed his exposed skin, making him twitch as he waited to feel the first slap. It was much harder than he expected when it landed, it seemed to echo around the now quiet room, and he could almost feel the hand-print it left behind.

Tara left agonising gaps between each strike, and by the second, Jacob was crying out, half from shock, half from pain. Tara was counting them off as she went, and after 5 hard slaps she stood up suddenly, and gave him a shove. Red in the face, arse stinging, and feeling about 2 inches tall, Jacob landed on his back on the cold wooden floor. As he looked up at Tara, he began to feel a (now familiar) mix of embarrassment, arousal, and awe - soon to be replaced by cold fear.

"Jacob, why is there cum all over you?" Tara said, with a hard edge to her voice. She was looking right at his dick, as he lay on the floor recovering, and then went to look at the end of the bed, finding the small pool of cum he'd left behind.

"Oh Jacob, you couldn't even make it one morning? On the floor?!" Jacob stayed lying on the floor, cowering a little beneath her fierce gaze. He had quickly lost the sense of fun he'd had a few minutes ago, he wasn't keen to repeat that punishment.

"Get over here."

Jacob began to stand and make his way over to her.

"No no, stay on your knees." she commanded. "Now, did this happen before or after I gave you the 3 days?"

"Before." said Jacob meekly, eyes on the floor.

"OK." Tara took a moment to consider her options. "I won't give you another full punishment. I'm choosing to trust you, but I will be extending your sentence of no cumming to 1 week. And if you can't stick to that, I'm afraid the punishment could be quite severe."

He let out a sigh of relief, as she studied the mess on the floor. It could be worse, for sure, but 1 week was going to be tough. Just as he was starting to relax, he felt her pull on his hair, hard, and shove his face down until it was a couple of inches away from the sticky mess he'd left on the floor. He stiffened, trying not to get too close without resisting too much either.

"If it had been afterwards... you'd be cleaning this up with your tongue.", she whispered viciously in his ear. "You're lucky I'm in a forgiving mood." She pulled his face away from the floor again, and left him sitting back on his heels, looking up Tara.

"Now, come along, and let's shave this sad excuse for a cock." said Tara, and reached down taking the whole of Jacob's cock and balls in one dainty hand, and dragging him towards the bathroom.

Half an hour later Jacob was stood under the harsh lights of the bathroom, legs spread and arms folded behind his back, while Tara inspected her handiwork.

"It's perfect Jacob, just adorable. There's nothing to distract the eye now, with most men a nice trim can make it seem much bigger, but I think yours actually looks smaller! What do you think?"

Jacob had to admit, she was right. Looking down at his dick, lying in the palm of her hand, it was tiny. He felt ashamed, embarrassed, but it turned him on as well.

"I hate to say it, but you're right. It really does look tiny."

"I'm so glad you can admit it Jacob, it's an important step for you to accept who you are. Tell me again" she urged him, kissing him on the cheek and rubbing his bare chest with one hand. It was hard for him to resist that voice.

"I said it looks tiny." he repeated.

"What does?", she whispered, kissing all over his face, her hands all over his body now.

"My dick. It looks tiny." He took a deep breath. "I've got a tiny penis."

"Oh honey. Exactly. I'm so proud of you. The more you say it, the easier it will be to accept." Her hands reached his rock-hard shaft now, and started to slowly massage. "Make sure it's well behaved as well. 1 week until you're allowed to cum again."

She stopped rubbing him, and kissed him on the cheek. "Now, get dressed, and let's make breakfast. That's quite enough for one morning, we don't want you getting over excited again!"

--

The rest of the day turned out to be uneventful, after breakfast they went about their business as usual. Jacob began to forget a little about the arrangement, until later that evening. They'd settled in for the evening, and were both wrapped up under blankets watching a movie. Jacob was just getting sucked into the story a bit when he heard a beeping sound.

"What's that Tara? Can you turn it off? We're just getting to a good bit."

She laughed a little, and turned off the alarm on her phone. "You're not wrong about that Jacob, it's just turned 7pm. You haven't forgotten have you?"

Jacob had forgotten, as it turned out.

"You're to do what I say, when I say it. The problem is, it seems like even having you go down on me poses a risk of you breaking your sentence early. While it is tempting to see how quickly I can convince you not to care, I think that can wait. The whole point of your haircut earlier is so we can get used to seeing your little friend out in the open. So first things first," she said, relishing the moment, "lose the clothes."

"Really? It's cold tonight Tara." he said, but didn't hesitate to start taking off his shirt.

"That almost sounded like you were complaining Jacob - do you have a problem?"

"No Tara, sorry", he apologised, and a few moments later he was stood in the middle of their living room, completely naked, a pile of clothes at his feet.

"Oh my, you're right Jacob. It must be cold, I swear your dick has shrunk every time I see it, you poor thing." Jacob's cock twitched as she insulted him, he didn't know why he enjoyed her making fun of him like this, it felt wrong in so many ways, but it was a thrill as well.

"Tonight is mostly about you getting used to being ordered around." she continued, "It's not all about sex, I need you to be obedient first. Put your clothes in that basket by the TV, pass me the remote, and get me a glass of wine. Then stand with your back against that wall over there, hands behind your back, and wait quietly for my next instructions."

By the time he'd fetched her drink, Tara had already changed to another film, he wasn't sure what, some kind of chick-flick, and didn't even look as her handed her the drink. Jacob knew he had to get this right, so without another word took up his place by the wall, and let his mind wander.

It seemed to be a few minutes before Tara even noticed he was there, "Oh Jacob, you're doing so well. Wait there a second, close your eyes." she said, standing up. Dutifully, he did, and immediately he heard the telltale click of a phone camera.

"Tara! What was that?"

"You just looked so perfect there, stood to attention", she giggled at her own joke as he watched her zooming in to look at the result. "I just had to get a picture. You look so cute!" she laughed, as she winked at him and gave him the classic 'small dick' gesture with her thumb and finger.

"It's one thing for you see me like this, I don't know how I feel about you having photos as well." he whined.

"Well the thing is Jacob, it doesn't really matter. I've decided I want a photo, and that's what I've got. Don't worry, I don't think I'll show it to anyone..." she said, giving him pause. The threat there was just hinted at, but Jacob knew Tara's friends occasionally shared pictures with each other of... this sort of thing. Usually just from one night stands, but he wasn't sure if the new Tara would care about exposing him to her friends.

Tara could see he understood the situation, and sat back down. "Now quiet back down Jacob," she warned, "and let me finish my film."

-

The next few days went similarly for Jacob, the days felt normal, but as 7pm rolled around each day he felt his excitement building. It was such a simple task, standing there naked and serving Tara, but being exposed and controlled like that gave him a rush like no other. She took more picture, made jokes about his lack of a real mans dick, and each morning and night she'd use his tongue for as long as she wanted.

The only problem was he wan't allowed to have any relief of his own. It started off OK, but by the end of the 3rd day he was starting to feel aroused all the time. He couldn't think straight. If it had been a normal 3 days he thought he would have been fine, but it was starting to dominate his every thought, time moving agonisingly slow.

On the morning of the 4th day, Tara woke him up with coffee in bed. "Wow, thanks Tara."

"No problem, I just thought you deserved a treat. You managed 3 days without cumming! For someone with a hair-trigger like you that's really good," she laughed, "and to think, if you hadn't have messed up twice, your sentence would be over!"

"It's getting tough, I have to say." he admitted. "Everything we've been doing in the evening, and hearing the noises you make when I'm going down on you... I know I can stop from touching myself, I'm getting more worried about blowing my load randomly."

"Oh, you might live to regret telling me that Jacob... like I said before, the 3 days was more of a test to see if this was going to work. But the second 4 days is the real punishment for that little mess you made on the floor." she whispered, and reached her hand down to his crotch, his little pecker already hard from what she'd just said.

"You've been doing really well with your mouth Jacob, but I want you inside of me." she breathed in his ear, and mounted him. She began slowly gyrating her hips, as his cock entered her. "You'd better tell me if you think you're going to cum Jacob, bec.."

"I'm gonna cum Tara, seriously, stop!" he interrupted. "I've been on the edge for about 2 days" he continued, as she came to a halt, an mischievous look on her face, but not getting off.

"Wow Jacob, I didn't realise..." she slowly began to climb off him, but just as he was about to come out, she stopped and slowly pushed back down onto him.

"Even if I go this slowly?" she teased.

"Ahh... yes! Even that slowly! Please, don't do that again. You know I want to, but I still have 4 days to go!" he moaned.

"Good boy. OK, go get your extender, just because you can't hold it in doesn't mean I shouldn't have any fun, and at least with that I can actually feel it."

-

The next few days were torture, the routine stayed much the same, but Tara was wearing less and less clothing around the house, and whenever he served her in the evenings she made sure to have her hands all over him whenever she could. She would sit there, wearing nothing but a skimpy dress or nightie, and make sure he could almost see up it - keeping him excited, and never letting him get relief.

By the 7th day, Jacob was almost ready to break. He woke up to Tara straddling him, so he could only see her back, gently rubbing his cock awake, taking care not to go too far.

"Tara please, you know you can't do that for long..."

MiniTryst
MiniTryst
65 Followers
12