Tara at the College Party

Story Info
Wife enjoys endless sex at a weekend long College Party.
2.1k words
3.38
40.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Tara and I went to a hot college party a few months ago. It was great, hundreds of drunk, horny, young people. Endless Drugs, Dancing and Sex a party that went on for three days and two nights. During that time I watched my loving slut of a wife have a blast. I don't mind watching over my hot wife Tara; that seems to be my job at these things.

Tara and I both graduated from college a few years ago. She's twenty-eight but looks and acts ten years younger. Tara's been blessed with a hot body that won't quit, long legs, great ass, tight belly. But best of all Tara's got a set of natural 36 Double D breasts with big red rubbery nipples that love to be played with.

Tara told me that when we met a few years ago she'd been with nearly four-hundred men. I told her that it didn't bother me at all. I wanted to be part of her life and did so. We got married a year later.

Tara and I got to the party Friday around sunset. We lucked out and found a great parking spot, not that far away. A great refuge if the party got wild or it's a great place to fuck and sleep as well. Our van is a small camper with a full size bed, nice and comfortable for fucking on.

This College party was at some huge sprawling mansion with three different types of bands playing different types of music going on at the same time. There were hundreds of people there, some old, some young but mostly college age or about.

Tara loved it, the energy, the music, the scene, "its great" she said, it really got her motor going. I knew what that meant, my wife was hot and horny for cock and cum and usually only lots of both would satisfy that itch.

Almost as soon as we arrived Tara kissed me and said that she's going off to explore. I went to find some place to light up one of my joints. I soon discovered a burning zone in no time at all.

Time passed suddenly for me it went from sunset to dark in no time at all. I'd almost forgotten about Tara the wayward tramp, my slut wife. I love her Tara's wonderful, unlike my first wife.

My first wife was also a hot slut like Tara the funny thing is both are about the same height and weight, five-foot-six at around one-hundred and twenty-five pounds. Both women are blessed with abundant breasts, heavy 36 Double D's.

That's about it in similarities. My first wife loved fucking anyone but me. Tara loves to fuck anyone and me. Totally different attitude, I'll take Tara any day.

Sometime after sunset I realized that I had no idea at all where Tara was. I was almost drunk and stoned enough not to care. But just as I was about to start caring, there she was, like magic.

Tara looked so hot walking up to me at that moment with her large heavy breasts swaying and bouncing free without her bra. As she got closer I could tell that her 36 Double D's were wet and sticky enough so that her t-shirt stuck to them like a second skin. Tara didn't seem at all embarrassed. However, she did have a naughty, mischievous grin on her face.

Tara came right up to me in the crowd and kissed me. I didn't have time to say anything before Tara could share the big mouthful of sperm that she'd saved up from several guys, before she went looking for me.

After that wonderfully messy kiss Tara told me about sucking off dozens of horny guys. Most of their yummy cum she swallowed, some she let cover her heaving breasts. A few times spontaneous groups of horny guys would just gathered around watching her suck someone. After a while they'd just start beating off and creaming all over her breasts and in her mouth if she could manage.

I then asked Tara if she'd fucked anyone and she said no, she wanted to see how I felt before she really went wild becoming a cum drunk slut.

Tara and I went for a walk and found a nice quiet spot out in a garden where we could talk, make out and smoke another of my fat party joints.

I kissed Tara and said that I felt good. I met some great folks, shared a few smokes, got to listen to some good music. It was fun. I said I'm cool with an overnighter if she was. Tara kissed me with so much joy and lust that I couldn't believe it. Tara didn't even stick around to finish the joint she just up and disappeared into the crowd, ready to enjoy more wild sex and debauchery.

That was the last time I saw Tara until one or two in the morning. When I saw her next Tara looked like a beautiful well-used tramp I loved her and told her how proud I was to be married to such a horny slut.

Tara kissed me with fresh cum breath. I didn't hesitate I have no problem kissing my loving wife on her cock sucking lips. Never have - never a second thought no matter how many cocks she sucks. I didn't hesitate to kiss her even when her face was completely covered in cum. I love Tara. But that's another story.

That's when I reminded Tara that our Van was a safe place to get away or crash if she needed to. I had the bed in the back all ready for just about anything.

Tara giggled and then said that she'd been out in the van for the last few hours pulling an endless train-line of horny college guys in it. Tara gladly fucked one horny stud after another she did anything they wanted, she said, no matter how naughty or nasty, she did it all. Tara told me how much she enjoyed being able to relax and let the guys use her as their willing slut, nothing was off limits

After a few hours of sex Tara wanted to walk around for a while and take a break. That's when she ran into me, or I ran into her. I was beat, it was one or two in the morning, so I said that if she were done with the bed in the van I was going to go get some sleep.

I woke with a start a few hours later in the gray light before sunrise when Tara started banging on the side letting me know that she wanted to fuck a few guys. The five of them couldn't find anywhere else, they needed the van. Did I mind? I got up and let her and her four friends have their fun.

I went to find coffee and get stoned as the sun was coming up giving the sky a tie-dyed look. With that accomplished, I went out to find where the hard core party hounds were still at it while Tara enjoyed her gang-bang party in our van.

About one in the afternoon Saturday I finally spied my hot slut wife Tara walking around the party in a daze looking for me, coffee, a smoke or any or all three.

Tara looked so hot wearing a sheer top that didn't hide a thing, you could easily see her big breasts with her areola tattooed into red hearts along with the studs piercing her large nipples. I can always tell when Tara's horny whenever her large 36DD breasts bounced and swayed about freely. Tara didn't seem at all embarrassed or self-conscious of her large free swinging boobs out there for everyone to see. What a hot slut I married. I love her so much.

Tara and I spent the next few hours together milling about. Tara often bumped into guys that had fun with her the night before but no one really made much of it.

However, by sunset Tara was champing at the bit for more, hot, dirty fucking. She told me that she fucked countless guys since we got there. And there were plenty more guys yet to fuck. I told her to have fun and that the van was our crash pad.

Tara usually just smokes pot and drinks a little wine but Saturday night she must have taken some x, something got Tara up, going and horny as hell. Tara seemed manic, on a mission to fuck anyone and anything.

When Tara's beautiful big pussy got all stretched out and open the guys started fucking her with their fists, beer cans, beer bottles, then wine bottles.

I enjoyed watching Tara take a full twenty-five ounce Fosters Lager beer can into her stretched out and ruined pussy making it almost disappear. She held it in there as she sucked some guys big black cock. As he came all over her face and breasts Tara gave birth to the big beer can, having a wild orgasm herself. What a hot slut Tara is, I love her.

By midnight Saturday Tara was letting guys fuck her wrecked pussy with pool cues and baseball bats. Soon guys were surrounding her, beating off all over her. Tara is one hot slut, let me tell you!

Tara loves to suck-cock and eat cum. Tara gobbles it up like candy. Tara loves cum so much that whenever anyone at the party handed her a bowl full of spunk that the guys all beat off into, she'd swallow it down like a treat. Tara loves eating cum.

Saturday night I got to watch Tara drink down several big bowls of cum-cocktail that the guys filled for her. Tara loved it and so did I and everyone else. My hot wife Tara is such a cum slut, I'm so proud of her.

About one in the morning when I hadn't seen Tara for a while I went off to the Van. I saw that Tara wasn't there so I slept until well after sunrise. I got up, looked for coffee then smoked a joint.

I found Tara milling about Sunday morning totally spent and ready to go home for a shower. She looked so beautiful with her short red hair all slicked back and wet - looking like she already just got out of the shower. Tara just kissed me and said, "it's a coating of cum." She must have known what I was thinking.

I loved how Tara burped cum burps on the drive home. Tara said with a smile that she must have swallowed a gallon of cum. I said something about her smelling and tasting like sperm. Tara asked if that bothered me, I said no, I love it I wanted to hear all about her college party adventure. She never leaves anything out, I love hearing all about how much of a slut my wife Tara is and she knows it.

After we got home Tara made love to me like never before. I loved her wrecked pussy that gaped open like a hungry mouth. I told Tara honestly how beautiful I found her stretched out and ruined pussy to be. I went down between Tara's outstretched legs kissing her wide open cave of a pussy, a true bottomless vagina.

In no time at all Tara's beautiful pink pussy became sopping wet and juicy. Tara then told me to go ahead and fuck her with my fist and forearm like the many guys enjoyed doing the night before. Within a few minutes I had my fist pumping in and out of Tara's monster pussy almost up to my elbow. At the same time kissing and playing with Tara's thumb-sized clit until she had a long string of wild orgasms of her own.

At the College Party we found out that Tara's pussy was so big that the guys could fuck her with large Champaign bottles. I loved watching the guys do that to Tara's huge pussy. I'd stand around with the rest of them watching the sex show. Sometimes Tara would catch me there that would usually get her to orgasm like crazy, I loved it. I'd just blow her a kiss and then let her get to her fun, going off to see what else was happening. What a party, what a slut.

Since that weekend Tara likes it when I fuck her with big things giving her ruined pussy a good stretching.

I can't wait to see what comes next.