Tara Goes on a Tropical Vacation

Story Info
Hot wife sheds weight and then sheds her wedding vows.
4k words
3
42.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hot wife Tara and I met in college when we were assigned as partners for a class project. Tara proved to be a great project partner. She was very smart, funny, with a great personality and attractive in a plus-size kind of way. We became friends and later started dating. Some of the guys gave me a hard time but they didn't know Tara like I did. She has a heart of gold and was everyone's best friend. We got married shortly after college and quickly threw ourselves into our careers and getting our lives established.

Over the next few years, Tara gradually put on more weight. She tried various fad diets and would lose a few pounds, then gain them back along with a few more. Except for her weight problem, our lives were perfect. We were successful in our careers, we bought a house that we both loved. Our future looked good.

The issue of Tara's weight came to a head around her thirtieth birthday, when three things happened. The first was that she was asked by another woman at a party "when are you due." Tara wasn't pregnant and this really hurt her. The second thing was when her doctor warned her that her weight and family medical history made her a prime candidate for diabetes. He urged her to exercise and diet. That made her think. The third thing was when I bought her some new dresses for her birthday, in what we thought was her latest plus-size until we discovered that she needed an even larger size. Tara was really upset and vowed to lose weight for good.

Tara joined a diet program and really got into following their recommendations. She was encouraged by her initial weight loss and vowed to reach her goal weight by her thirty-first birthday. I was skeptical because that meant losing eighty-six pounds, but I tried to be supportive. Tara also joined a local health club and practically lived there. She worked out in the morning for ninety minutes before going to work and also worked out in the evening for two to three hours. The first time she got on the exercise bike she said she thought that she was going to die and didn't last five minutes. Gradually Tara built up her stamina and endurance until she was doing over an hour a day. Tara would swim countless laps in the pool, lift weights, run on the treadmill, a woman on a mission.

The pounds started coming off gradually and as the weeks and months went by she began to look like the Tara I knew in college. Then I discovered that Tara had actually dropped below her college weight. But it wasn't easy for her. There were days when Tara was angry because she was hungry or depressed because she had a bad day.

I tried to be supportive and Tara seemed to appreciate it. She didn't reach her goal weight by her thirty-first birthday, but about six months later she did. Her weight dropped from over two hundred pounds to one hundred-twenty pounds.

Tara looked amazing. Tara lost weight and she was fit, healthy and even a bit muscular. As Tara had gotten closer to her goal weight, she made some other changes in her appearance. She replaced her glasses with contacts and grew her honey brown hair longer. Tara was very proud of her large 36 D breasts showing them off whenever she could.

A male friend of mine summed it up best after seeing Tara in shorts and a t-shirt when he said, "Who knew that under all that excess weight Tara had the body of a swimsuit model?" On another occasion, a male friend from out of town who saw Tara for the first time in years asked me, "Where's Tara, and who's that hot babe?"

Our sex life also improved significantly as Tara lost weight. Previously she had little interest in sex, but as her weight dropped and she started to look better, her sex drive increased. Tara confessed one night that she had been embarrassed by her body and avoided having sex.

To celebrate her new weight loss, we donated all her "fat" clothing to charity and I took her shopping for a whole new wardrobe. Tara bought everything from dresses to lingerie and even a few thongs. Even her feet were smaller, so Tara bought some new shoes. In general everything Tara bought was form-fitting and sexy in a tasteful, classy way.

I also surprised Tara with a Caribbean vacation to celebrate her weight loss, but on our first day there, she surprised me with a new blue bikini she bought for the trip. It was the smallest bikini I had ever seen. The top seemed to consist of strings connected by two small triangles that barely covered her nipples. The bottom was a slightly larger patch of material that barely covered her trimmed pubic hair and the back consisted of little more than a string that ran between her ass cheeks. Tara said she had always wondered what it would feel like to wear a string bikini in public, adding that she wouldn't wear it if I didn't want her to. I couldn't say no. I told Tara that this was her vacation and since she now had such a beautiful body, she should show it off.

The swimsuit came with a sarong that Tara tied around her hips to wear to the beach, but she shed it as soon as we got there. She lay on her beach towel and I put lotion on her. Tara looked sexy. Her legs were long and toned, her stomach was flat and her ass was firm and shapely. As suspected, Tara was drawing her share of stares from almost everybody on our section of beach. I asked how she liked the attention and Tara admitted that it was going to take some getting used to, but deep down I could tell that she loved it. After a while Tara rolled onto her stomach and untied her top. I marveled at what a difference a year made. Before the trip Tara would have worn a one-piece swimsuit and a skirt to hide her thighs.

After a while, Tara retied her top and said that she was going for a walk along the beach to get some exercise. I offered to go with her, but she said that she was fine walking by herself. Tara went off and I noticed that she'd left her sarong behind. Tara walked to the water's edge and then started walking up the beach. When she was gone about ninety minutes I started to get worried, but I relaxed when I spotted her walking back to our towels, every once in a while dipping her feet in the surf.

When Tara returned she said that she had a couple of interesting experiences during her walk. She said that she walked by three college-age guys playing Frisbee. The Frisbee landed by her feet and she picked it up, threw it back and wound up playing with them for a little while. They invited her back to their room to party, but she told them that she was married and said thanks but no thanks.

Tara stopped at the beach-side bar and asked for a glass of water seeing that she didn't have any money with her. There a handsome man insisted on buying her a drink. She accepted and then he asked her to join him for dinner. Tara told him that she was vacationing with her husband. The guy was polite but gave her his room number just in case she happened to change her mind.

Finally Tara mentioned that she stopped at the beach-side shop to inquire about Windsurfing lessons. Tara met the two black guys who ran the shop and asked them about local night life. They mentioned several places for dinner and dancing and then told her that if she was interested in experiencing it first-hand, there was one club she had to check out. One of the guys said that many white women from the resort went there to meet local black men. Then he asked Tara if she'd ever been with a black guy. Tara said no and again said that she was married. They laughed and said that most of the white women there were married, too.

I told Tara that she was a very sexy woman now and that she should get used to men making passes at her, particularly when she was wearing a bikini like that. Tara said that she knew that and had started to experience the looks and passes before we went on vacation. Tara said that before we left one of her clients at work had started hinting that they should really get to know each other "outside the office." A few days after that happened, she confessed that a twenty-three-year-old guy who worked in her office had started flirting with her too. Neither of those men had been as blunt as those she had just experienced walking on the beach. Tara said with a smile, that she was sure the bikini was a factor.

After a few minutes Tara sighed that it was ironic that when she had been single, she would have given anything to be approached by the men who made passes at her today. Now that she'd lost weight and guys were hitting on her, she's married and has to say no. Tara said that she would never hurt me by breaking our wedding vows. She said that she loved me and took her marriage vows very seriously. She was true to me.

I thought things over and asked Tara a question: If she didn't have to worry about me, would she want to fuck some of those guys? Tara laughed and asked if it was a trick question. I assured her that I was completely serious. Tara thought for a second and said yes. If she wasn't married she'd fuck every one of the guys who hit on her, including the two black guys she met at the surf shop. She'd only been with one other guy before me, so it would be fun to experience some new sexual partners Tara said with a smile.

I took a deep breath and said that I'd make a deal with her. Since she'd worked so hard to lose all her excess weight and this vacation was her reward, I'd release her from her wedding vows for the next two weeks while we're there. Tara looked puzzled and asked what I meant. I explained that for the next two weeks while we're there on vacation she had my permission to fuck any guy -- or as many guys -- as she wanted. The only thing I wanted in return was for her to tell me about her sexual experiences and if possible, let me watch somehow. I added that it would be wrong to deny her the opportunity to take her new sexy body for a test drive since she hadn't had the opportunity when she was single.

Tara said, "If you're really serious and this isn't a trick, then you have a deal." We shook hands and with a kiss I asked for her wedding ring, telling Tara to consider herself single for the next two weeks. She gave me her ring and told me that I was the best husband in the world. Then she headed for the beach to find some of the guys she's met earlier. She said she'd try to get them back to our room if she could, but if not she'd be back whenever she's done.

I waited anxiously at the bar down by the beach for over an hour until Tara finally returned. She was dressed in her skimpy bikini and had that freshly fucked glow about her. I notice her bikini bottom had a wet spot on it and knew it was probably another man's sperm leaking out of her pussy. I asked Tara how it went and she said with a coy mischievous smile that it went great. She never found the three college guys or the guy in the bar but she did meet some guy named Juan from Columbia who made a pass at her. She agreed to fuck him later that night if he would make a video of it on my phone.

Tara started to get undressed and told me that she'd gone down to the surf shop and told Pete and Leo, the two black guys who worked there, that if they were still interested she'd like to go out with both of them the next night. They asked why a sexy, married white woman wanted to go out with black guys. Tara looked them both in the eye and said that she enjoyed dancing, but wanted to fuck them both afterwards. Tara said that she hoped that both of them were as well-hung as black men are reputed to be. The guys were surprised at her change in attitude, but assured her that they would defiantly fill her tight little white pussy up real good.

With that they both proceeded to take Tara into the back room where there was a couch and show her exactly how well-hung they were. It was their cum making a big mess in her bikini bottom. With a kiss Tara said that she was running late for a hot date with Juan then jumped in the shower.

When Tara finished dressing she asked me how she looked. I said sexy and a bit slutty. She was wearing a mini-skirt, a red blouse tied below her ample tits to leave her stomach bare with high-heeled strapless sandals. Having watched her dress, I knew that Tara wasn't wearing a bra and just a thong under the mini-skirt.

Tara kissed me good bye asking for my phone so Juan could make a video of her experience with him. A few hours later Tara returned with my phone and we watched the video of her and Juan together while fucking. Tara and I enjoyed a few hours of great sex of our own that night watching that video.

The video began with Tara on a bed. A man stepped in front of the camera and said in a Spanish accent, "Your wife is very beautiful and I am going to take great pleasure in fucking her."

Juan took off his shorts and got into bed with Tara. He was a handsome man in this late thirties, about six-four with a massive erection. Tara said that it was at least a foot long and easily as thick as my wrist. He was very experienced with women and had Tara's thong off in moments. She proceeded to take as much of Juan's huge cock into her mouth as she could. While Tara sucked him off Juan smiled at the camera and said, "Your wife is a great cocksucker. You must be very proud of her."

Juan pushed Tara away and said that he wanted to cum inside her pussy and would fuck her mouth later. He asked how she wanted to fuck and she said on top. Juan was on his back and Tara sat on his cock, facing the camera. Tara looked straight into the lens and said to me, "Remember, this was your idea and I love you for it."

Juan was much larger than even Pete or Leo's big black cocks. Tara was having trouble getting Juan's big salami in her. Tara wrapped her fist around the base of his cock and rode the eight inches or so that extended above her fist. She moved up and down on his cock for several minutes, groaning and breathing harder before spinning herself around to face him. Suddenly Tara came and frantically thrust her hips up and down. She collapsed forward onto Juan's chest.

Instead of giving her a minute to rest, Juan rolled Tara onto her back, grabbed her ankles, lifted them high onto his shoulders and sank his entire horsey cock into her. Juan looked at the camera and explained that he was going to stretch Tara's pussy out so good that no one else would ever find her tight again. With that he thrust in and out of Tara's pussy as hard, as deep and as fast as he could. I suspected that Tara was happy because she came twice while he fucked her.

I got to watch Juan and Tara fucking it was great. Tara had several more orgasms. The video ended with Juan looking into the camera and telling me what a hot piece of ass my wife is and how he enjoyed fucking her.

Tara came to our room after fucking Juan with my phone and that video around ten that night. She was looking a little unsteady on her feet. She was carrying her sandals and her hair was a mess. A stream of semen ran down the inside of her legs. Tara came back to our room saying that she had the most amazing time before we watched that video together.

Tara made hot dates with her two friends Pete and Leo for the following night, but she didn't come back to our room until the morning after. They had only teased her with their big dicks the day before in the beach-side shop they run when they gave her a quick fucking. This time they had Tara all night long and really fucked her right leaving her totally spent and satisfied.

When Tara came home the next morning she looked even more of a dirty slut than she had after Juan had her, I said that Pete and Leo must have amazing stamina if the two of them could fuck her for an entire night getting her to look like that. Tara laughed and said that she'd been fucked by four other black guys as well. The smallest cock was eight inches long.

Tara explained that she met Pete and Leo at a club and that they had fun dancing. When she danced with them, they caressed and fondled her body and really got her excited. Once back in the booth, she sat between them and they both started caressing her. At one point they undid her blouse and sucked her breasts. Tara was shocked, but nobody noticed because people were getting busy at other tables. Leo and Pete eased her thighs apart and started finger-fucking her. Tara said that she couldn't believe that she came right there in the booth while strangers walked and danced within a few feet of her.

Tara said that she needed to sleep. She said if I looked in her purse for her phone, I'll find on it a video that the guys made for her.

Tara had hickeys everywhere and her pubic hair was drenched with semen. She fell asleep instantly. I noticed that sperm was leaking from her pussy and ass and was forming a big puddle in bed. I decided not to worry about it. If Tara could sleep on a wet spot, why should I worry? I was particularly fascinated by the cum leaking out of her ass. Tara never had anal sex with me before, but apparently at least one of those black studs had fucked her there.

I found Tara's phone and started watching the video. Tara was standing beside a tall, muscular black man. He looked to be over six feet four. A second man walked into the picture. He was about two inches shorter and more muscular. One of them asked Tara if she was ready for the fucking of her life. She said yes. They kissed and fondled her and took off her clothes. Tara got on her knees and took out their huge hunks of black hose. One cock must have been nine inches limp. The other guy's cock was only slightly shorter but much thicker. Tara alternated sucking their cocks, one than the other until they were both erect and ready to fuck.

After a few minutes the two guys lifted Tara onto the bed. One guy straddled her chest and fed his cock into her mouth while the second guy spread her thighs and ate her pussy. Tara started thrusting up at his face, obviously enjoying the cock in her mouth as well. Soon Tara climaxed and the guy with his cock in her mouth came too. Tara swallowed his entire load.

The guy between her legs placed the head of his dick in her pussy and pushed inside her easily. His big black cock was soon in her to the hilt. He pumped his thick cock in and out of Tara as she wrapped her legs around his waist and put her arms around his neck, urging him on. He put his hands on her hips and lifted Tara up and down. Then two more guys knelt beside her and started sucking on her nipples. Then I saw two more guys off to the side stroking their quickly hardening black cocks. "Oh, that feels so good. Fuck me. Fuck me harder," Tara begged the guy in her pussy going to town on her. He then lifted Tara up off his cock and put his cockhead at her asshole and pushed her down. The other two black guys continued sucking her nipples while the other guys moved up closer to the action. When Tara's ass was completely impaled by that huge black cock, one of the guys stroking their cocks came up and started eating her pussy. It was an amazing sight, my lovely wife being fucked, fondled and eaten surrounded by six black studs at once. Finally the guy with his cock in her ass told the others to back off. He fucked her ass hard and fast and groaned when he climaxed.

The video was two hours long and the rest of it showed Tara being fucked in all three holes by those six well-hung studs.

After I put her phone down I was so horny that I went into the bedroom, woke Tara up and mounted her. Her pussy was so wet from being fucked by six black lovers that my dick slid right in. Her pussy felt more than a little stretched out, I loved it. Tara wrapped her legs around me and I fucked her hard and fast, just like her black lover had, until I came adding my mess to the wetness already there.

The rest of our two week Caribbean vacation was split between sunning on the beach and Tara disappearing to fuck some new guy. One night she fucked a dozen German guys who paid her. Pete and Leo also fucked her on a semi-regular basis and on our last night at the resort they arranged another gang-bang where Tara got to fuck twenty black guys while I made a video of it on my phone.

12