Tara Hot Navy Wife

Story Info
Young Navy Wife Far from Home wants to explore too.
2.5k words
3.59
18.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Tara and I have been together since we met in College. We managed to keep our grades up however Tara got pregnant so we both dropped out and got married.

To support my new family I needed a job that paid well right away so I joined the Navy. I left for boot camp that September leaving my wife and newborn at home. After boot camp I got orders to a ship out of San Diego. The three of us drove to San Diego in time for Thanksgiving. We quickly found a nice apartment right off base. It wasn't much but we made the most of it.

Not long after we got settled into our apartment Tara confessed one night all in tears that she couldn't stop fantasizing about hot sex with hung studs. There were so many hot men everywhere she went. Hot young guys were all around. Black, brown and white it didn't matter she just wanted to feel her wet pussy filled with lots and lots of man meat. She said that I'd been the only man she'd ever been with and her desire to know what other men were like in bed was unbearable.

Also after our daughter was born her once tight vagina became a little stretched out. Even I noticed that my normal sized cock just didn't fill her pussy like it used to. After that I added cucumbers to our sex life which Tara loved and enjoyed but it wasn't enough. Not long after that I spotted a porn shop near our home. When I finally got brave enough to go in I ended up buying a few large dildos and vibrators to add to our sex life. But her desire for hot cock still persisted.

Tara grew up in a very religious family and proud that she'd saved her virginity for me. However, now that she's married and no longer a virgin it didn't seem fair that the slutty girls had all the fun. That's when Tara told me that dildos, cucumbers and vibrators were okay but they didn't satisfy her. She craved the feel of a real big cock inside her.

The idea of my wife becoming a horny slut actually turned me on. I was proud to be married to a woman who wanted to be desired and lusted after by other men. So instead of getting upset I kissed her and told her to go for it. My only concern was that no matter what she did, I didn't want it to interfere with our wonderful relationship. I didn't want her to fall in love with anyone. I'd rather that she fuck hundreds of guys then fuck one guy hundreds of times I said. Tara kissed me back saying that she wouldn't let anyone break us up and looked forward to becoming a cock craving slut. That was the deal. My wife became a hot slut with my permission. We had some of our most memorable sex that night and it only got better.

It seemed like almost every Navy wife in our apartment building fooled around when their Sailor Husbands were out at sea. My wife got to know many of them at the laundry facility. They had a wonderful effect on my wife. Tara went from "plain Jane" to a wanton woman right before my eyes. She started wearing hot clothes, tube tops, halters, sexy sun dresses and the like. She also styled her long wavy blonde hair while wearing make-up. After that she always looked hot and ready to party. That's when one of her girlfriends gave Tara a beat up old copy of Penthouse. Boy did she love the letters in the Forum section. Especially one from a young house wife that told about how her relationship went from dull to wild after she and her husband decided that it would be fun if she became a promiscuous slut. That letter became Tara's inspiration.

Tara soon went on the pill because we didn't want her to get pregnant again.With that done and out of the way she seemed ready for the next step. Tara and I started going out together Friday and Saturday nights. That is when we could arrange for our next door neighbor Teresa to come over to watch our one year old.

The first few times we went out Tara just flirted, playing pool, dancing, hanging out; acting as if she didn't know me. Then one night we were at one of our usual packed dance clubs. I was watching Tara as she danced with some guy who she was letting feel her big bouncy milk jugs. I went to the men's room and when I came out she was nowhere to be seen. At first I thought that maybe she was in the lady's room. But after several minutes went by I started to worry. Then I saw her walking in the place with the guy she'd been dancing with. They both had big smiles on their faces. Without a second thought my wife looked right at me and then licking her lips she gave me a wink. That told me that she'd sucked that guys' cock because she'd been talking about wanting to do that on the way there.

Tara's always been one hell of a cock sucker and cum eater that's one of the reasons I started going out with her. I wouldn't consider dating a woman that didn't swallow cum. From our first date she's loved it when I filled her mouth with my spunk. She'd gobble it down. Here she was sharing that talent with others, I was so proud of her. Also I could tell by her free bouncing boobs that she'd lost her bra somewhere. I was really turned on by that point.

Without saying a word to me she went up to some huge black guy and started coming on to him. Well, within no time at all I watched the two of them leave the place out the front door. I knew what she was up to so I didn't worry this time. Still I was so excited that I walked around that packed bar with a hard on the entire time. I couldn't relax until she came back in almost an hour later. This time she walked bowlegged up to me saying that she had her fill of fun, asking me if I could take her home. I couldn't wait for my turn with the slut and said sure lets go.

I loved how she cuddled up to me in the car reeking of sex and sperm. I proudly kissed her soft lips knowing that they'd been around another man's penis. Also when she spread her long legs apart I could see that her hot crotch was an absolute mess covered with creamy love sauce. I couldn't stop playing with Tara's used pussy. I couldn't wait to get her home knowing that another man's cock had just been in her vagina. Tara was in heaven, I could tell that she had a great time being a horny slut. I was so proud of her.

I paid the babysitter and then as soon as I could I started licking out Tara's well used pussy. She asked me if I wanted her to go wash up, I couldn't wait, I wanted her right then I said. Well, that was my first cream pie, but defiantly not the last I loved it. I gave Tara a wild orgasm with my mouth and tongue and then without slowing down I sunk my stiff cock into her honey filled honeypot. I loved how creamy and wet her moist pussy was. I couldn't help it I gladly added my orgasm to her love tunnel with pride. That's when she said that she enjoyed taking the big black guy's huge cock deep into her pussy fucking him good. She added with a smile about how he unloaded so much creamy love sauce into her hot honey pot that she could feel it pumping into her womb the rest running down her legs. Just talking about it got me hard again. I had to go back for more.

The next day we talked about what had happened at that dance club and how good our sex was after she'd been with another man. Tara wanted to do it again to see if her second time being a horny slut would be as much fun as her first. We decided that we couldn't afford to get a babysitter every Friday and Saturday night so I said that I'd stay home with our daughter while she went out.

The next night Tara got all dressed up but this time she took a taxi back to the same dance club. The plan was that she had to trade sex for a ride home. I'll never forget how much fun I had waiting up for her. I worked hard trying not to get myself to cum thinking about what she could be doing. Well, to my excitement my wife didn't get home until almost three in the morning. But wow was she even more of a mess than the night before. As I ate out her cream filled honey pot she told me about how three hung black guys had just been where my mouth was in exchange for giving her a ride home.

Things like that went on for the next few months. Tara had a blast being a promiscuous cum slut almost every Friday and Saturday nights except when she was on her period. I had a blast every time she came home from a night out it worked out great.

The ship I was on had been in port this whole time we were kind of used to living with me there. Then they told us that we were heading out for a week long "shakedown" cruise. I had to leave Tara at home with our daughter. Every night I couldn't stop thinking of what my wife was up to. I loved it and hated it at the same time.

When we got back a week later Tara was so horny for my cock. Only once did she go out and she didn't have as much fun knowing that our little girl was home with a babysitter.

I knew that we would be heading out for a six month cruise in a few weeks so Tara and I decided that her friend Teresa should move in with us. We gave her the second bedroom in exchange for being the live in nanny.

The ship I was on finally deployed overseas for at least the next six months if not longer. I told Tara before I left that I didn't care what she did as long as she had fun doing it and our little girl was well cared for.

At first her letters were all the same about how much she missed me. Then she told me about getting a job at a local convenience store. Tara sounded really uptight so I told her to relax and let some guy pick her up. I guess that's what my wife needed because not long after that Tara wrote that she gets off work at 11pm then hits the bars letting herself get picked up and fucked by strangers. Sometimes they leave her a tip. I'd write back telling her about how horny her wild adventures got me. So she started going into details about what she was up to. Then one day she sent me a picture of her with three guys. I can't tell you how many times I beat off looking at that picture of Tara covered in cum.

By the time I got home eight months later Tara must have tried just about everything. It was great. Our sex life was fantastic. Her well used pussy had so much more control than before. I loved making love to my wife knowing that hundreds of men had been there between her legs. What a slut my wife was, I was so proud of her.

We continued to have fun like this until I re-enlisted for orders to a Navy base near our home. Soon we went back to being monogamous. Tara went off the pill and I got a vasectomy. At first Tara loved not having to worry about birth control. She'd fuck my brains out night after night with her very talented pussy. Tara seemed totally uninterested in fucking strange cock at least for the time being.

Then a few years later Tara informed me that she wanted more children after all. So without too much trouble I re-enlisted for orders to another ship. I asked for a ship that was gone often for long periods of time. I wanted to give Tara lots of opportunities to get knocked up, but I didn't tell them that.

As soon as we got to San Diego Tara went off the pill. To our joy the ship I was transferring to was about to leave on a six-month deployment. Tara assured me that she'd do her very best to get pregnant by the time I returned home.

After five months of trying real hard Tara finally got pregnant just a month before I returned from overseas. Our son was born eight months later while I was again back at sea on deployment.

I'd been at sea a month when Tara informed me about our new son. She told me that he weighed over ten pounds with a dark brown complexion. Tara liked how her boobs filled back up with so much milk that it's overflowing and that now she wore a G cup nursing bra. Tara then asked me if I wanted her to get pregnant again. I said you bet, have as many children as you want.

Sure enough when I got home six months later Tara was already three months pregnant. As soon as I got home I fell in love with Tara's big pussy that our son gave her. My hot wife's extra-large pussy looked so beautiful all stretched out and wrecked. I could easily slip my fist into her without any trouble. I reminded Tara that the third time's the charm and hoped that her third child was even larger. I told Tara one night that I'd love it if our third child stretched her ruined vagina out even more. Tara kissed me and said that she hopes so too, she loves having a large pussy and wants to see just how big it can get.

Now that Tara's pregnant again the ultrasounds say that she's having another boy they all say that he will be even larger than his older brother. If we're lucky he'll be born weighing more than thirteen pounds. Tara and I aren't getting our hope up but we think this child will really ruin her pussy good.

Wouldn't you know it though the ship I'm on is scheduled to pull out on another six month deployment just weeks before my wife has her third child. Hopefully Tara will be knocked up again by the time I get back with our fourth child.

That's life with a hot Navy Wife.