Tara Loves to Breed

Story Info
Wife at first loves husband's Vasectomy.
3.6k words
3.03
59.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met my wife Tara she immediately loved the fact that I had a vasectomy. She was so happy that she came over almost every night getting her hot, wet, wonderful pussy filled to the brim with infertile spunk. Within a month Tara was off the pill and moving in with me. And well, we seemed so compatible that we decided to get married not long after.

Our first few years together were magical. The sex was great; when we met I was Thirty-two, she was twenty-four and on fire in bed. However by our third anniversary the magic was almost gone. Then one night, all in tears, my wife confessed that she wanted children after all. But I couldn't give her any, she cried! I held her in my arms and told her honestly that I'd love to raise a family with her, unlike my first wife, saying how sorry I was that I had that vasectomy.

Feeling totally inadequate I suggested that she find someone else to get her pregnant for me. I could tell that Tara loved my idea as she immediately fell into my arms kissing me asking if I really meant it. So without a second thought I said,"...sure honey, fuck as many men as it takes as long as you don't fall in love and leave me." With a mischievous smile she reminded me that she'd been with lots of men before we met. Telling me with pride how most of them were one night stands. I told her that I thought that it would be better if she'd go back to being a horny slut so she wouldn't fall in love. And her hot past experiences of getting picked up at bars helps. Also by being a sperm craving slut she'd have a better chance of getting pregnant. And we wouldn't know who the father was that way. Tara rode my cock like a carnival ride with her sopping wet pussy, telling me how much she loved my ideas. I knew then that we found our solution as we had one of our most memorable sex filled nights

The next morning in the light of day the thought of Tara getting impregnated by perfect strangers had us both nervous and full of lust at the same time. However, Tara's transformation from monogamous to promiscuous, turned us both on. The more she got ready for other men the more I wanted her myself.

Tara spent the next day Friday going from dull and mousey to wicked and wild. Meanwhile I was at work stuck thinking about it. When I left that morning she said that she'd be out all day shopping for a whole new wardrobe. She told me that she needed the right clothes and shoes if she wanted men to think that she's an easy slut.

While she was out, besides a new wardrobe, she also got her long dark hair trimmed, styled and dyed blond. When I got home that evening I was shocked by my wife's new beautiful blond hair cascading over her shoulders. Tara not only shaved her legs she also trimmed around her pussy until she was down to a small patch of fuzz. That night Tara went out wearing this shear cotton top with no bra to restrain her big bouncy boobs. She also wore a short plaid skirt and thong that didn't hide her cute butt much either. She had on a pair of two-inch high fuck-me pumps that helped real nice. I had no idea that my five foot six, hundred and twenty pound wife could look so hot standing there all made up in the doorway ready and eager to start breeding, looking like a cheap whore. I loved it.

I actually enjoyed driving Tara to that dance club that night because of how excited she was that perfect strangers were about to pump her married pussy full of fertile sperm. She was on fire with lust eager to breed. I'd never seen her that randy and wild but I liked the new found sense of sexual confidence she had. I also loved how she looked like an absolute tramp with her round ass and big boobs there for all the men to stare at.

As soon as we walked in the place a handsome well-built black guy started hitting on Tara, I quickly got out of the way. My wife and I decided from the start that we wanted to raise a world family. Therefore I'm the only white guy Tara lets unload in her happy honey pot. And that's only because I shoot blanks.

That first night as planned Tara had sex with six different men getting her pussy filled to the brim with sperm each time. That worked out very well, Tara loved it, the guys had a good time and I enjoyed it especially when we got back home, her crotch was an absolute well fucked mess. Sloppy seconds, or in this case sloppy sixths, turned out to be a wonderful treat. After we got home we made love for the rest of the night like it was our honeymoon wondering if she'd gotten pregnant. Those half dozen men certainly pumped enough sperm into her I said as I licked her messy crotch clean. Tara started to feel a little self conscious from all the man jam flowing from her used vagina that I was gobbling down. But I told Tara that if it's good enough to be in her big beautiful pussy it's good enough to fill my belly. With that she relaxed as I ate her out licking her used pussy clean until she had an orgasm under my tongue.

We both loved our solution, and not knowing if she was or wasn't pregnant turned out to be a big turn on. When we woke up the next day we started fooling around again. In the heat of the moment Tara figured that because we both enjoyed the night before so much she should continue getting herself filled with sperm until we actually knew for sure. That is, whenever she missed her next period and pregnancy test. It sounded like a great idea to me so I told Tara to go for it, breed with as many men as it takes, just have fun doing it. From the moment we got out of bed that morning my horny wife couldn't wait to go back to that bar to continue breeding again. It turned out that my wife really enjoyed getting herself inseminated. Again that night Tara dressed to let everyone know that she's ready to breed. She wore a very short skirt and no panties this time. However, unlike last time, this time I was supposed to leave her there because I made her self-conscious. She wanted to really let loose with as many men as she could, maybe even the entire bar the way she's feeling. I didn't mind, it actually got me horny knowing that my wife's a total slut for sperm. I knew that she'd find her own way home to me. It also got me hard knowing that I just had to trust her.

After we pulled into the parking lot and parked Tara kissed me then quickly got out of the car because of how hot and eager she was to start breeding right away. She said that she'd be home sometime the next day with a very messy crotch for me to eat out. She quivered with lust as she kissed me good-bye. She then turned and walked boldly across the parking lot to the clubs front door without looking back. But before disappearing out of sight she turned, looked at me and smiled. I was horny, nervous and excited as hell as I left my randy wife at that dance club that Saturday night without any clear idea of how or when she'd be getting home. Needless to say I had a perpetual hard-on. And after I got back home I found it impossible to relax, nothing I did helped with my rock hard erection.

All night long I didn't cum, I wanted to wait so I could pump my load into Tara's cream filled love cavern after I lick her clean. I didn't sleep much either wondering what Tara could be doing hoping that she's enjoying herself. I was starting to get really nervous when finally a car drove up right before sunrise Sunday morning. When I met Tara at the door we fell into a passionate kiss. I'd never been with a woman so hot, used and randy for more as Tara was right then. In a daze we kissed and groped each other all the way from the front door to our bedroom. By the time we got to bed we were lost in lust. Just being in bed beside Tara's sticky writhing body was pure joy, I loved how overcome with lust she was, that was well worth the night long heartache. Even better Tara was on fire for more, it was great I found myself married to a woman who loved to pull trains. My hot wife Tara has a very loose caboose. After licking her cum covered tits clean I turned around kissing my way down along her cum covered belly working my way to her very messy crotch.

I was in heaven licking out Tara's delicious cream pie trying to gobble up every drop of the rich gooey sperm flowing like a river from her exhausted honey pot. As I licked out her wide open love bowl I took time to play with her swollen clit as Tara told me that she left the bar with a large gang of a dozen or more well hung black guys not long after I dropped her off. And when she got to someone's house a few minutes later she enthusiastically entertained them all, enjoying endless orgasms, theirs and hers. As more men started showing up she'd tell them to please breed with her first; cum in her love-hole in order to try and make us a baby. After that she thanked them by giving them as many orgasms that they wanted. They could do anything they wanted with her until they were all spent; she was their willing slut in return for breeding with her. I was so proud of Tara right then for really getting into breeding, giving us our first child.

After they all filled her pussy with their seed they all took turns coming in her mouth, her ass, all over her big breasts and her hot used vagina, all over her, she loved being their slut all night long right up until they dropped her off back home to me in the morning. That is after they were all done with her. When she told me this I couldn't help myself and blew a blank load all over her sticky tits. However, my cock sprang back to life when she told me how much she liked my mouth being where a few dozen big black cocks had just been.

After Tara got me hard again I turned around in order to pump my next load of infertile spunk into her sperm filled pussy. I loved how wonderfully wet, sticky and loose her gooey love hole had become. I was in heaven as my cock disappeared into her big beautiful sperm filled pussy, it was like sinking it into a warm bowl of pudding. I knew then that this was going to work out great for both of us as I blew another blank load this time into my happy wife's very creamy honey pot.

Tara went out again the third night Sunday as well. However this time she didn't come home all day, not until after I got home from work Monday evening. I tried not to worry, I trusted her. When Tara finally came home she was happy to tell me all about her adventures partying with at least two dozen more well hung black men that loved fucking her over and over again. Everyone passed her around to all their friends, everyone enjoyed fucking her, she'd been a total sperm craving slut all weekend long just as I suggested. And she loved it. I was so happy for her as we made love off and on all night long.

It turns out that countless men were more than happy to fill my wife's hot womb with their sperm. We made love Monday night with Tara telling me how much she loves trying to get pregnant. And how wonderful it was of me to suggest that she become a total slut for sperm, she loved being totally promiscuous without guilt.

Even though Tara loved breeding with other men she took a break all that week thinking that she should have started her period thinking that she's possibly pregnant. She and I made love every chance we could wondering if she was or wasn't pregnant. Our sex life was never better. We made love like it was our honeymoon whenever we could all week long until the following weekend. By Friday she hadn't started her period yet but all the pregnancy tests she took said that she wasn't so again that Friday and Saturday night Tara went out enjoying great sex with a few dozen men each night. It turned out that my beautiful wife loved doing gang-bangs getting her beautiful pussy filled to overflowing with sperm by as many men as she can in a night.

Yet, no matter how much sperm those many men pumped into my wife's big pussy she started her period a few days later. However, Tara and I were far from disappointed as we waited for it to finish up. Actually we were both relieved knowing that this meant that we had at least three more weeks of wild promiscuous sex to look forward to.

As soon as she could Tara gladly doubled her efforts right up until her next period. For those three weeks she was a woman on a mission going out as often as she could getting as many black guys as she could to pump her beautiful pussy full of sperm. I couldn't get over how hot, wet, and easy her well used vagina was becoming. Then when she had her next period it still didn't matter, everyone was having great sex which seemed to be a wonderful side effect. Again Tara and I were both relieved. We were happy knowing that we got to look forward to three more weeks of great sex.

And so it went, despite all the unprotected sex Tara was getting she had one period after another, month after month, still neither one of us seemed that disappointed. Then after six months of trying to get pregnant without luck Tara asked me to take her to a very large three day Reggae fest featuring several bands from Jamaica and other Caribbean Islands, Africa, and around the World. She thought for sure that she'd get impregnated there. Tara was right, that's where our luck changed. Tara went there with the intentions of getting her beautiful pussy filled with as much sperm as she could in a very short time and that's just what happened.

Luckily for us almost as soon as we got there Friday afternoon and got our tent set up a handsome musician from one of the feature bands invited Tara to party with him and their band for the weekend. I was nervous as hell leaving my horny sperm seeking wife there that hot summer day with this world famous reggae band from South Africa. She knew where the tent and I would be if she needed me. But we planned on not meeting up again until Sunday Afternoon around sunset. That was that plan unless she needed me or a place to get away for awhile I wouldn't see her again for a few days.

From Friday afternoon on I couldn't stop thinking of the fun Tara was having. Good music, good buds and great sex, lots of great sex. When I saw her again Sunday evening we both knew that she'd gotten pregnant. All the way home, Tara told me about being passed from one horny guy to another. She gladly fucked anyone with a hard black cock willing to fill her up with his sperm for me. Sure enough we were right she missed her next period and pregnancy test. Nine months later Tara gave birth to our big beautiful baby daughter. Not long after our daughter was born we were in bed rolling around in heat. I was making love to Tara's beautiful extra-large vagina hard and deep with a huge purple love toy, while sucking on her long luscious red meaty love lips and licking her clit at the same time. I looked up and commented that I loved suckling on her big brown nipples, drinking her warm milk. But it'd been almost a year since I tasted her happy honey pot overflowing with sperm. Tara quickly asked if I wanted more children. I said sure, as many as she wants. However this time I wanted a boy. Well like a shot Tara was on the phone calling a few guys to come pick her up. Before I knew it she was dressed like a slut and then out the door to breed with a few hung black studs that were more than happy to fill her big beautiful pussy full of hot sperm. I gladly stayed home with our six week old daughter so that my wife could try making us another baby. She got dropped off back home a few hours later with a very creamy crotch for me to lick clean and fuck.

Unlike last time it took Tara almost a year of nonstop sex before she finally got pregnant again. Month after month we waited out her periods. Night after night Tara went out getting her womb filled to the brim with sperm. We worked out a wonderful system. Tara would get home right before dawn happily fucking my brains out with her very used pussy until the baby woke. Then she'd sleep until noon or so while I watched our daughter. I found a job working the second shift. I didn't have to be at work until two in the afternoon. Then I'd get home around ten when Tara would usually be ready to go out for a night of hot promiscuous sex. She'd make sure that I'd find bottles and bottles of my wife's milk in the fridge. Her big beautiful lactating breasts produced so much milk it was hard to keep up with it all. As soon as I got home Tara would usually be ready to take off for another night of cream-pie making sex. She'd kiss me and run off to someone's car to get her big beautiful pussy pumped full of as much sperm from as many men as she could.

Tara loved pulling trains at various parties, homes, clubs and back alleys. This went on week after week then month after month. Tara pulled so many trains that she smiled and beamed with pride whenever I called her "choo-choo." Even with all that she kept having her periods right on time. I didn't mind watching our little girl whenever Tara went out getting her happy honey pot filled to the brim with rich gooey sperm. It was fine with me because Tara would usually crawl into bed with a fresh cream pie for me to play with right before dawn. I loved licking out her pussy getting my fill of fresh sperm before I pumped my infertile spunk into her loose gooey honey pot. Then I'd suck on her big beautiful lactating breasts drinking her warm delicious milk to wash down all that sperm I swallowed until she fell asleep. I love suckling on Tara's large dark dripping nipples drinking her warm fresh milk. And since she gave birth to our ten pound baby girl, everyone loves Tara's extra-large pussy.

I like to get Tara off by making love to her with huge toys as I explore how accommodating her pussy has become. I bought this large toy that looked impossible for her to take. It turned out that Tara could handle it without any problem; her pussy is big, beautiful and all stretched out, just the way those hung black guys and I like it.

Finally Tara suggested that she fly down to Jamaica for a long weekend of hot cream-pie making sex. Our daughter was getting old enough for her to be gone for three or four nights. I thought that it would be a great idea. I made plans right then. She took off early on a Thursday coming home the following Monday. On the drive home from the Airport Tara told me all about enjoying nonstop sex with hundreds of Jamaican men who gladly filled her womb with their creamy seed. She found a Jamaican guy who gladly took her all over the island so that she could breed with as many different men as she could in four days. He took her to several cities and towns, good homes and not so good homes. It turned out that this guy made sure that Tara enjoyed an endless parade of hard cock, as soon as someone blew their load into her pussy another hard cock was always there to take his place.

Whatever Tara did in Jamaica must have worked she came home pregnant. I now have her every night to myself. Whenever I tell her that I miss eating fresh sperm from her happy honey pot Tara tells me not to worry. It turns out that she wants at least two more babies. That's fine with me we just plan on her taking a few long vacations in Jamaica whenever she's ready to breed again.