Tara Serves a Small Poker Party

Story Info
Exploring her fantasies Tara acts as server for a card game.
8.6k words
4.43
21.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara the Server

Tara and Zander pulled into a parking space behind the small apartment building. A few blocks from the college, it looked large enough to contain only 8 units. A short walk to campus and also about a 5 minute walk to the campus bars, the apartment was very strategically located. Zander exited the truck and grabbed Tara's bag from the back. Tara stepped out and walked to the front of the truck to wait for him.

"Ready, Tara?" Zander asked when he approached her.

Zander had told Tara everything she needed to know about the plans he had for the night. This was a huge step into her fantasies, so she was both extremely excited, but also extremely nervous. Everything she was expected to do tonight she had done for her master plenty of times, and she enjoyed it. But, to do it for a few strangers was nerve-wracking and yet strangely arousing. "Yes, Master," she replied, obediently.

Zander offered her his arm and she took it. Together, they walked across the parking lot to the door to the building. Once inside the building, Zander placed the bag on the floor, kneeled next to it and pulled Tara's mask from it.

"The guys are in the apartment on the other side of the building, so they couldn't see us walk up, but from here on, you'll need to wear your mask." He explained. She placed the Mardi gras mask on her face and took Zander's arm again.

They walked to the end of the hall, up the flight of steps, and then approached one of the doors. The number '7' was on the door. Zander reached up to knock, turned to his slave and said, "You're going to have fun, babe." She smiled from underneath the mask and steeled herself before someone came to answer the door.

The lock clicked, the handle turned, and the door swung open.

"Hey, Zander!" the man exclaimed after pulling the door open. "Great to see you, again!" He reached out to shake her master's hand. He then turned his gaze to Tara and said, "And you must be Miss Tara," while he extended his hand to her.

Tara fished her arm from Zander's and shook the man's hand, "Yes, Sir."

"Awesome! Please come in!" He said stepping back from the entrance. Tara slipped her hand under Zander's forearm and held him while he led her inside the apartment.

Once inside the apartment, Tara quickly looked around the room. The apartment looked quite new, but the furniture wasn't especially stylish. "Grad students..." She thought. But, the space was very clean. There was a couch pushed against the wall, an entertainment center, complete with every electronic device imaginable, was opposite the couch. Two recliners were pushed back in front of the windows to make room for the large poker table that had been set up in the middle of the room.

The room itself was fine, but it was the men in the room that made Tara's heart beat quickly in her chest. There were 5 men inside the room in addition to the man who let them in. A couple of them were sitting in the recliners, a couple more were setting things up on the table with the third standing with a drink in his hand.

"So, we're almost set up here," said the man who let them in. "We're all extremely excited to have you here," he said looking at Tara. She smiled as best as her nerves would let her. She kept a firm grip on Zander's arm as they talked.

"We're glad we could help," said Zander.

"This is my place, and I'm Adam. If you need anything or have any questions, please feel free to ask." Tara nodded. "I'll have you meet the guys in a second, but let me show you where everything is."

"Sure," Zander agreed.

Adam led them into the kitchen. The counter was full of snacks, cups, and other supplies. Adam opened the fridge and let her know where all the beer and mixers were. He told her where she could find napkins, towels, and even opened the cabinets in case she needed something different. Tara welcomed the distraction, so she concentrated on what Adam was telling her.

"Everything good?"

"I think so." Tara replied.

"Well, like I said, if I missed anything, or if you need anything I didn't show you, just let me know." Tara nodded.

Adam then led them back into the living room. The men who weren't standing when they came in were all standing now, eager to meet the 'entertainment' for the night. Tara stood between Zander and Adam as Adam introduced all the guys to the guests.

Tara barely heard the names. She wasn't going to need them right away. She just wanted to get a look at the guys who were going to be ogling her all night.

The men were varied in shapes and sizes. None of them had much in common, and none of them were what you would call 'model-like'. For some reason, that put Tara slightly at ease. They didn't really look like college students to Tara, but as grad students, they probably wouldn't. They were all dressed in casual clothes, mostly jeans and t-shirts, while a couple of guys had hoodies, one man wore khakis, while another had fashionable athletic pants on. None of them were overly tall, or overweight or anything like that. They were all pretty non-descript. It was just a room full of 'normal' guys.

As Adam introduced them all, they each shook Zander's and Tara's hand. They were all very polite and every one of them was smiling broadly. Other than their eyes taking slightly more liberty in looking over Tara's body, they all could have been friends meeting for dinner or something.

Once all the introductions were done, Adam asked Tara, "Have you ever played poker before?"

"No, I haven't." She responded.

"Oh, well, maybe we'll try to teach you a little later tonight." He told her. "But, here, let me show you the poker table."

Adam walked around the table to show her where things went, what to put where, and what things were prohibited on the playing area. The main table had a few smaller tables near it strategically placed between the seats where the guys could put their snacks if they wanted. Tara paid attention as well as she could despite her nervousness. Even though the guys were all nice, easy-going, and seemed 'normal', she was still pretty anxious about how the night was going to turn out.

Once Adam felt he had explained everything the best he could, he asked Tara if she had other questions.

"No, I don't think so," she answered.

"Okay, then. Well, we're about ready to get started, so if you want to go change, I'll show you where my bedroom and the bathroom are. You can change in either one, but you'll have more room in the bedroom."

"Okay."

Adam led Tara down the hall and Zander followed with her bag. "This is the bathroom," he said turning on the light and stepping aside. "And then, this is my bedroom." He stepped across the hall and pushed his door open. The bedroom was immaculate with a perfectly made bed and a well-organized desk along with other bedroom furniture.

Adam flicked the light switch on the wall and stepped into the room. He pointed behind the door, "There's a mirror behind the door, too."

Tara looked back at Zander and shrugged her shoulders. Zander shrugged his as well, so Tara just walked into the bedroom.

"Great." Adam said. "You can get changed and we'll get our game set up. When you come out, you can get the guys whatever they need to start, okay?"

"Sure."

Adam left the room and shut the door behind him. Zander placed Tara's bag on the bed and asked her if she needed anything. When she replied with a 'no', Zander told her he'd go back out and make sure everything was good to go.

"No, not yet." Tara said. "Stay in here with me until I'm ready."

"Okay."

"Are you sure they all know the rules and everything?" she asked as she started digging into her bag.

"Yes. Adam assured me that all the guys were filled in on the rules and the plans, so you'll be fine," he told her. "I told you I met with him again last week to go over everything and he knows what's up. You'll be just fine," he reiterated smiling at her.

Tara smiled back, but her heart was really racing now that she was getting ready. She had dressed in a simple, loose, long-sleeved, white top over a tank combined with a pair of black tights. It wasn't incredibly sexy, but she looked good. All the guys appeared to enjoy her appearance, but she knew they were going to see a lot more soon.

She tossed her mask on the bed and then stripped out of her clothes while Zander watched. This didn't bother her at all, of course. Down to only her thong, she started to figure out the dress she had purchased online for her first outfit. She was supposed to wear 3 different outfits during the night as the game went along. Each outfit was supposed to be a little more revealing, but they were all meant to show her off. The first outfit was a tight black dress she purchased from a club dress website. It had one long sleeve but left the other shoulder and arm bare. Underneath the sleeve there was a cut out at her side that cut across her midsection and around her back. It was only about 3 inches wide, so it showed some skin, but nothing dramatic. The dress hugged her body and dipped down to about mid-thigh. The material had some fashionable strips of reflective material in it to give the illusion of glitter. It was a sexy dress, but it wasn't incredibly revealing. It was something that would be perfectly acceptable at any dance club.

Tara put it on and adjusted everything to fit her body. She looked at herself in the mirror to get it right, and then finally sat on the bed to put on her high heels. When she had those fastened, she stood up and took one last look at herself in the mirror. Satisfied, she looked at Zander, "Well, I guess I'm ready." Her arms were nervously pinned against her sides.

Zander stood up off the bed and walked to her. He handed her the mask and said, "Relax. You're going to have fun. These are all nice guys. They know the rules. And, you look amazing." He smiled at her. "If anything, you're going to make them all nervous."

She laughed a little.

"You good?" He asked her.

She took a deep breath. "Yep."

"Okay. Let me go introduce you formally," he said, winking.

Zander opened the door, stepped out of room, and walked down the hall. Tara remained in the doorway trying to beat down her nerves as she listened to Zander introduce her.

"Okay, gentlemen," Zander loudly announced. "Your server is ready to take care of you." The guys clapped and cheered lightly. "Now, you all remember the rules, and how Tara is to be treated. So, I trust you'll all be the gentlemen I know you are." The men all acknowledged Zander. "So, with that, I give you Miss Tara for the night. Tara!" He called to her.

Tara took one more deep breath and walked down the hall to enter the living room. When she came into the room all the guys responded by clapping loudly and cheering. One guy even whistled. Tara raised her arm like she was a showcase model and strut across the room. She could feel the men's eyes on her even though she was still very well covered.

"Thank you very much, gentlemen," she said. "Does anyone need anything before you start?"

The men calmed down and one of them asked Tara for a beer. The rest of them set about getting their game started.

The first hour of the game was quite uneventful. Tara had retrieved a few drinks and a few servings of snacks for some of the players, but most of the time, she sat next to the table on a barstool the guys brought over from the bar separating the kitchen from the living room. When a player left a hand early, some of them would turn their attention to Tara or Zander and ask them a question or two. Tara got most of the attention as Zander sat back on the couch just taking in the game.

The guys were very polite to Tara, but they all cussed and ripped each other on various subjects, not only their poker play. Zander could see the flow of the game, but Tara was almost surely lost. Fortunately, the guys were all taking turns trying to teach her some of it.

Adam had told Tara to get herself a drink early on, so she sat on her stool sipping her drink. She looked far more relaxed after half an hour or so than she had at the beginning.

An hour flew by. Tara had made maybe a dozen trips to the kitchen and maybe learned a little bit about poker, but she mostly sat and watched the guys.

Adam's watch buzzed on his wrist and looked up at Tara. "Looks like it's time for an outfit change, Tara."

"Yes, Sir." Tara responded and slipped off the barstool.

Tara had been placed in the farthest corner of the room, so she had to walk completely across the floor to get to the hallway. Every single guy watched her ass as she walked by like they had every time someone asked her to get something from the kitchen.

Zander got up from the couch and followed her down the hall and into the bedroom. He shut the door behind him.

"So, not so bad, is it?" He asked.

"No, not at all," She replied. "Kinda boring, actually." She pulled her mask up and off her head and then tossed it onto the bed.

"Well, maybe this next outfit will stir things up a bit." Zander offered.

Tara pulled the next outfit from the bag and started to pull off the dress.

"Are you excited or anything?" Zander asked her.

"Not really," she answered. "I mean, I know the guys are looking at me, but it doesn't feel any different than if I were out at a bar or something."

"Yeah, I can understand that."... "Well, they're all drinking, and like I said, maybe this outfit will make things a little more interesting."

Zander went to the door and told Tara, "I'm going to use the bathroom. Do you want me to wait on you outside?"

"No. I'm good." She said. "I'll just meet you out there."

"Okay." Zander replied and exited the room.

Tara walked down the hall and re-entered the living room. The couple guys facing her direction saw her first and both let out a "woo-hoo!" Tara's second outfit was much more revealing than her first. She kept the same black high heels, but her dress was replaced with a tight mini skirt and black bikini top. Her mini skirt was open at both hips; the front and back were held together by a few straps on each side. About 3-4 inches of her bare hips and thigh were showing on each side of her body. The bikini top had black triangles covering her breasts with spaghetti straps tied around her neck and behind her back.

Her original dress was acceptable in any dance club. This outfit was far more suited to something in Miami or LA. She was covered, but by much less fabric

When the two guys hooted at her, the rest of the men snapped their heads around to look at Tara. Upon seeing her new outfit, they all exclaimed their appreciation. Some yelling, a few claps, and a few choice words let Tara know they approved of her outfit.

Tara, appreciating the attention, did a quick spin for the men before thanking them and asked if anyone needed anything. One of the guys wanted a rum and coke, so Tara turned on her heels and walked to the kitchen. Every eye in the room watched her ass bounce with each step as she walked away. They all turned back to the cards once she entered the kitchen, but they all commented back and forth about Tara's look. "Damn!" "Did you see that ass?" "Nice legs!" "And those tits!"...

Zander simply sat on the couch smiling. He knew Tara could hear them, and he was sure she was enjoying it.

Tara, having fixed the drink, returned, and approached the man who had ordered the cocktail. Most of the guys looked up from the game when she re-entered the room, so they all saw her bend over a little more than normal when she placed the drink in the holder in front of the player. Her breasts strained at against the top as she leaned forward. "Here you are, sir."

"Why thank you, Tara."

Tara took the opportunity to walk around the table and gather up a few of the empty plates and bowl on the tables. Most of the guys took the chance to look at her while she was near. Their eyes were almost level with her abdomen and a slight glance downward put their gaze right between her thighs. Her ass was covered by the skirt, but not by much. If she were to bend over like she did when she delivered the drink, the men would be able to see her tiny black g-string she had to wear with the skirt.

Having collected all the trash around the tables, Tara once again took her seat on the barstool. She had to be careful to keep her legs tight when she pulled herself up on the stool and had to sit with them crossed.

Tara had to retrieve a few more things from the kitchen as the game went on. The men were getting a little more loose now that they had a few drinks in them. They were becoming more and more friendly with Tara, asking her more questions and talking to her a little more. Tara was becoming more loose as well. She was nearly finished with her second drink before too long, and she was enjoying teasing the guys when she served them.

They all flirted back and forth. The guys were quite comfortable calling out to her, and it seemed like Tara was starting to learn some of their names. A couple of the guys, one of which appeared to be having no luck at all, Zander observed, were especially chatty with Tara. They asked her questions, joked with her, and tried to teach her a bit about poker.

The unlucky gentleman was forced to fold once again and he yelled out in playful frustration, "Oh, Tara! I'm just not getting any cards!" Tara laughed politely, while the guy continued to complain. The rest of the table laughed along with his antics. He stood up, grabbed his hole cards, and brought them over to where Tara was sitting. He approached her, put his hand on her shoulder, and asked her, "Now, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?"

She shrugged along with him and laughed, "I have no idea."

"Exactly!" He continued to complain. "It's been like this all night! I can't get any damn cards!" He turned back to the table and humorously exclaimed his frustration even further. "I'm telling you, Tara, if you weren't here, I'd probably be pretty mad right now." He said, smiling.

"At least he's a good sport, about it," thought Zander. He watched the man stand up from the table and put his hand on Tara. That was within the rules, so Zander had no need to react. But, he recognized the men at the table were getting a little more liquored up.

The hand ended, and the next one was dealt. The man who received the bad cards last hand called out to Tara, "Hey Tara, I think I need to change something up."

"Okay." She replied.

"How about you come over here and play my hand for me?" He asked her.

"Oh, no. I have no idea what I'm doing." She said.

"No, it's okay," he said, rising up from his seat. "Come on over here and I'll tell you what to do." The other men at the table started laughing and made teasing comments at the bad-luck guy. "You can't do any worse than I am doing right now, and maybe with you sitting in my seat, you might distract the guys a little more than I can." All the guys laughed. Yet, no one protested.

"Well, all right," Tara said, lifting herself so she could slide off the stool again.

"Awesome. Come on." He motioned for Tara to take his seat, pulling it out for her.

Tara walked over to him, sat in his seat, and he pushed it in for her.

"So, what do I do?" she asked looking around the table. She could see all the eyes looking back at her. Some of them were meeting her gaze, but the majority were focusing on her chest.

The guy behind her leaned over her and reached around her to the table. "Here, these 2 cards are ours, so you can look at them." Tara reached out for the two cards. "But, don't show them to anyone else; they're just ours."

Tara slid them to her, picked them up and then held them to her chest. After looking at all the other players, she re-focused on the cards and held them in front of herself. Mr. Bad-Luck looked down over her shoulder.