Tarlos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

TK sat in the back seat of a cab, defeated, with his shoulders slumped and elbows propped on his thighs to support his lowered head. He couldn't believe he was going to therapy again, all because of one stupid mistake that nearly took his life.

One month ago,

TK had returned from his father's house earlier than usual from their Sunday's hangout. He went straight to the kitchen, took a beer from his fridge, and drank half of it at once. Back in the living room, he slouched into his couch, feeling exhausted. Stretching his legs on the center table, he heaved a sigh as he massaged his temples, damn, I couldn't tell him today either. While he reached for the TV remote to turn the TV on, he came into contact with a phone instead. He grinned and bolted to his bedroom with the speed of light. There he is, he beamed.

TK's cock pulsed when he saw his boyfriend, Alex Hughes, spread out in the center of his bed. He was asleep on his stomach, with his naked-as-birth slender-melanin body entangled in the white sheets. He shed his clothes in a second and squeezed his throbbing cock with his gaze still fixed on his boyfriend.

How long has it been, Alex? TK asked himself as he nestled his body into his boyfriend's side. He trailed his fingers tenderly from the nape of his neck, down his spine, and chuckled at how Alex squirmed under his touch. When he got to the small of his back, Alex stirred with a moan and wiggled until TK's cock nuzzled in the cleft of his ass.

"Welcome back to earth, Hun," TK whispered as he continued stimulating Alex's body from his butt along his thigh to the sole of his foot. Alex twitched and giggled awake when TK kissed his body back up from his leg till he reached his nape again.

Alex reversed their position to have TK on his back and straddled him, "Hey, you're back early today, what happened?" His lips inclined on TK's in a slow, sensual kiss as TK kneaded his ass. "A little bird whispered to me you were in my bed so I teleported here," TK replied as he kissed Alex's neck while flicking and tweaking his nipples with his fingers.

Alex's hand reached back and grasped his boyfriend's throbbing dick, and squeezed the sensitive crown, which caused TK to squeal. "Fuck, baby, I missed you so much" He played with TK's Balls as he stroked his lover's pulsing cock. He circled his lips around his dick head and stimulated it with his tongue. When he felt Strand getting bigger in his mouth and heard him moaning, he stopped teasing and concentrated on the entire length. His head bobbed faster, sucking him till he was hard enough to fuck his brains out, "I'm so horny right now, and I can't wait for you to plow me with your full cock."

Alex reached for a pill in his backpack and popped it in his mouth. When he sensed TK glaring at him, he shrugged and winked, "It's a vitamin." He picked the lube and condoms from the nightstand and climbed back into the bed.

"You are so hard, baby, I bet it's going to feel so good inside me. I want you to make me scream these walls down," Alex said with a hoarse voice, as he rolled the condom on TK's dick. He put it in his mouth again, and slurped it up, which made the firefighter moan. He got on all fours; with his face buried in a pillow, Hughes arched his back with his chest touching the bed. His hands reached back and spread his two round cheeks, presenting his ass in the air in full display to his boyfriend.

TK poured a generous amount of lube in the cleft of his ass and massaged Alex's puckered rim. He pushed in a finger which met no resistance, so he added another, "Hey, you are already wet and opened." TK frowned, adding a third finger.

"I fucked myself with a dildo, I didn't know you'd come home this early. TK, enough of the foreplay, just fuck me already," Alex moaned and writhed desperately, clenching his muscles around TK's fingers. He was getting impatient, so he wiggled his ass back to align TK's cock with his hungry hole.

"Get back on your hands and knees again," TK slapped Alex's ass and stroked his dick as he watched Hughes get into position.

Alex jiggled his ass desperately in anticipation of Strand's dick, "I'm ready baby, please, fuck-"

TK lunged his dick in Alex's hole in one go, harder than he had intended, which caused Alex to yelp as he fell flat on the bed, before he could finish his statement.

"Fuck Yes, Baby... that's it," he moaned as he squirmed on the bed, fisting the sheets. TK withdrew from Alex's warmth and coated his erection with lube, which caused Alex to push his ass back, seeking TK's cock. "Put it back in me, baby"

TK chuckled and plunged in the ass to the base of his cock, drawing an animalistic groan from Alex. He dug his fingers into Alex's hips to hold him steady as he got used to the heat surrounding his dick. TK's hips moved, thrusting his dick deeper but slower, rhythmically into his boyfriend's ass in pleasure.

Alex was in a pure frenzy when he felt TK's cock nick his prostate. He moaned and stroke his cock to the rhythm at which Strand was fucking him as he threw his ass back on TK's dick.

The heat around TK's shaft intensified as jolts of electricity sparked from his balls to his whole body. With his hands gripping Alex's hips firmly, He slammed into him again and again in an excruciating pace, poking his prostate occasionally as Alex writhed and whimpered unintelligently.

The shuddering and the grunts that tore out of TK showed he was about to erupt, so Alex stroked his dick faster. They growled loudly as TK grasped Alex's hips, pulling him close, and shot his load heavily into the condom, while Alex ejaculated into his hand. TK collapsed on Alex's back, crushing him into the mattress, trying to catch his breath with his dick still in Alex.

They laid in bed all evening, chatting and laughing at all the memories Alex unlocked after they cleaned up. "What amazing years we've had, it has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride," Alex kissed TK and got off the bed, gathering his clothes, he headed to the bathroom.

"All good things come to an end, huh?" TK asked Alex when he came out cleaned with his clothes on. TK laid on his side of the bed, with his head propped on his knuckles as his eyes followed Alex's movements as he packed his bag.

"Unfortunately, yeah, I have to go now and prepare for work tomorrow," He smiled. When he realized TK's eyes were hooked on the backpack, he quickly explained, "I didn't do laundry this weekend so I have to take these."

He kissed TK goodbye and when he got to the door he turned to ask, "We are still doing dinner tomorrow, right? The Same location you sent, nothing changed?"

"You bet!" TK chuckled and winked. With a smile, Alex was gone.

TK retrieved the platinum diamond ring from its box which was locked in his drawer and smiled, Not all good things come to an end Alex, ours is about to begin. I couldn't tell my father today but I will tomorrow, and later in the evening, you will be mine forever.

They were on call to rescue a window washer hanging from the 44th floor of the Chrysler building when he told his father, "I'm going to ask Alex to marry me today." TK ground his teeth, expecting his father's reply.

His father just nodded his head while looking down.

"Dad, just say nothing negative, ok? I already bought the ring," TK pleaded.

"Ok, do you think marrying him now is a good idea? Why don't you move in together first?" Owen cocked a brow.

"Grand gestures! Big swings! Isn't that what you always say?" TK asked incredulously. He knew his dad was not a big fan of Alex, but he could cut him some slack.

"Yeah, I have also been divorced twice," Owen countered harshly.

"Now TK, let's get this poor window washer back on his feet again, that's what we are here for," Owen said to change the subject.

On their way back to the firehouse, Owen gave TK his blessings, masking the uneasiness he felt; "I'm happy for you son, I was just being a father."

"I know, Dad, thank you," TK said, and hugged his dad.

Alex walked into the restaurant 30 minutes after him, but he was there anyway, so it was ok.

TK greeted Alex with a 'hi' and a peck on the lips. Alex quickly apologized for being late, but TK brushed it off.

"This is nice, and you look nice too," Alex said, while checking out the restaurant.

"Thank you, dear, nice was what I was reaching for; mission accomplished then." He pulled Alex's seat for him while smiling.

"What would you like to drink dear," TK asked while he reached for the menu. The server came around and took their order.

Halfway through the meal, TK cleared his throat to get Alex's attention. ''I wanted to talk to you about something."

"So do I," Alex also said.

"Let me go first," TK said, reaching for the ring in his pocket.

As soon as he brought out the ring, Alex covered his face with his palm. ''TK, I am in love with someone else... my spin cycle instructor. I have been meaning to tell you weeks ago but couldn't find the right moment. We are moving in together, I'm so sorry."

TK's stomach plummeted as his face fell, he felt lightheaded; as if Alex had punched him in his guts. Things had been weird between them lately, but he never thought it had gotten to this level. He had so many questions running through my mind that instant, but he didn't know where to start, and which one to ask first.

"This isn't a joke, right?" he said in a voice barely a whisper, after sitting there speechless for a while, waiting for the 'I am kidding' joke. Alex simply shook his head.

Strand let out a sharp, bitter laugh after an uncomfortable silence, "Ha! So, you fucked Mitchel before coming over to my apartment, huh? It wasn't a dildo after all." Alex didn't reply, so he continued, with anguish in his voice, "While you are on a long and arduous quest in your hippocampus to reply to me, why don't you search for answers to these as well... Was yesterday my final farewell sex? I mean, the memory vault you unlocked afterward. Come to think of it, you packed away the few things you had at my apartment before you told me."

TK leaned forward with his arms on the table, as he regarded Alex, who avoided his gaze, with a wry smile. He fumbled with the ring between his fingers, while he waited for an answer.

"He dropped me at your place yesterday, one thing led to another, and..." Alex stuttered with his head hung low.

"... and he fucked you in my bed," TK bent his head, his penetrating gaze searching Alex's face as finished it for him. He nodded his head as he recalled how disheveled the bed was, the lube and condoms already on the nightstand, and how he found Alex on the bed with his clothes scattered on the floor. "How long have you been making a fool out of me, Alex?"

Alex lifted his eyes, which were filled with shame and misery, to meet Strand's blank ones, "We fell out over a year ago, TK, and you didn't even notice. We are not the same as we were back then... It wasn't fun anymore. Mitchel came my way 6 months ago, and we clicked, more than I have with you in years. When was the last time you told me 'I love you' and vice versa, and now this?" Alex pointed to the ring in TK's hands.

"Of course, we fell out when I sobered up," TK snickered and nodded his head over and over. It all made sense to him then, Alex is still on drugs. He also didn't miss how Alex's eyes glittered when he mentioned Mitchel, something he's not seen in a long time.

"This wasn't how I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't let you propose. I'm sorry TK."

''It is what it is, Alex, but I would have appreciated it if you had told me sooner." TK got up to go, but looked back, ''I am happy for you Alex, goodbye."

Alex just responded with a smile, which did not reach his eyes.

The walk home took forever, as TK tried to figure out what had just happened, what he did wrong, and how many people had Alex been cheating on him with. He needed to be numbed tonight, and this was nothing OxyContin and alcohol could not fix.

TK had still not turned up for his shift, and his calls were going straight to voicemail, so his father panicked because that was unlike his son, ever since he had sobered up. He called Alex to inquire and tore out of the firehouse to TK's apartment with firefighters and medics after Alex relayed to him the failed engagement.

They opened TK's door with the battering ram to find him face down on the floor with drugs and liquid scattered everywhere. Owen ran to TK and turned him over.

"He's in cardiac arrest!" he panicked and started with chest compressions. It wasn't working, so he injected him with Narcan, including oxygen administration. They revived him in a few minutes.

He hugged his dad and both of them cried their eyes out with little being said. The paramedics took TK to the hospital for observation, and later in the evening, they released him in the care of his father.

"Did you try to kill yourself TK, Is this even your first relapse?" Owen's eyes focused on the spot where they found TK's unconscious body. His voice was full of sadness, with tears threatening to fall.

"No, Dad, I didn't want to kill myself. I just wanted to numb the pain. Also, I have touched any pills in years." TK blurted defensively, pleading inwardly for his father to believe him. He lowered his head to look at clamped hands on his lap.

He continued after his dad said nothing. "He is in love with another man, Dad, his spin instructor, Mitchel. That's why he's been acting weird lately," TK said in barely a whisper.

Owen simply nodded, not surprised. "The department wanted to bench you for a while, but you're good. I reported it as an accidental overdose. You will go to therapy twice a week and also a therapist of my choice. It's tough love from now on. We do things my way. I am sorry things ended this way TK but in all sincerity, I'm happy you are not engaged to that prick."

"They offered me a job in Austin, which I accepted, and you are coming with me. I will explain in detail later. Pack your stuff TK, we are moving to Austin this week." Owen relayed sternly, and TK knew better than to argue. He hugged his son and murmured, "Everything is going to be alright."

***

TK came back in enough time to join the team for their rainy 2nd call of the day. The Austin Police were already at the scene when they arrived. Carlos Reyes, the officer in charge, briefed Captain Strand about the accident. The firefighters then got to work to save the unconscious pregnant woman who was stuck the car.

Carlos watched on with Michelle and the paramedics as the 126 worked tirelessly to dismantle the car into parts to retrieve the lady. That was when he spotted him. His heart halted for a second, as his dick pulsed. His eyes followed the firefighter's movements, and he did not focus on what he was doing, rather, how gorgeous he was, even when he's draped in protective wears and drenched in the rain. When the gorgeous guy finally took off the roof of the car, he gave way to a female firefighter to take over. The Officer had to force himself to tear his prying eyes away, when the guy took off his helmet and ran his fingers through his hair.

He looked around to see if the guy affected all the bystanders, but it turned out he was alone in that situation. Everyone else was focused on what the firefighters were doing, not solely on one person. When he reverted his eyes to the firefighter again, he met his gaze. "Fuck!" he flushed with embarrassment and quickly glanced away. I can't believe I'm getting aroused by a firefighter, who is working with all diligence to save a pregnant lady.

The firefighters pulled the lady out of the car and laid her on the stretcher. Michelle and her team assumed duty, and a few minutes later the lady was back to earth screaming her lungs out, asking about her 10-month-old baby who was in the car with her.

Officer Reyes, with the help of Paul Strickland, led the crew to assess the accident scene again. Lucky for them, it didn't take long to hear loud cries coming from a tall tree nearby. The baby seat got tossed there when the rolling car hydroplaned into the guardrail, causing the door to fling open.

When Captain Strand rescued the baby, it was all cheers and joy. Carlos saw the smiling firefighter watching his captain in awe. He walked over to him. "Impressive guy, huh?" Carlos' sexy voice boomed in TK's ears.

TK turned to see who was behind him, but his heart stuttered to a halt before it surged back to life at a galloping speed. He is fucking hot! So this is the voice and face attached to the eyes that bore holes into me, huh? He felt someone's eyes on him earlier at the scene, turned to catch the officer before he looked away.

"Yeah, he's my dad." TK mustered all the strength in him to answer impassively. He let his gaze linger on the cop's face for a few seconds, before he stalked off to join his team, who were celebrating their successful first day. Damn, he smells so good.

"What an outstanding first day, and it calls for celebration, so I'm officially inviting every one of you to the Honky Tonk Bar for the welcome party of the new 126. You all may not turn down the request though," Michelle announced, and both the firefighters and police officers at the scene accepted.

***

TK was sitting all by himself, sipping on his mineral water and observing, when the cop strolled into the bar as if he owned it. He didn't miss how the officer turned heads, and the perfect pearl-white smile he had on as he greeted the folks in the bar, who acknowledged his presence.

The cop couldn't see TK from where he was sitting, so he stared shamelessly at the sexy Latino man. He was nothing less than 6 foot tall with wide shoulders and a slender but well-refined muscled body, which wasn't well hidden under the tight green T-shirt and jeans he wore.

His golden-brown skin glowed under the dim light. He had no cap on this time, so TK could see his low-cut dark curly hair cropped a little short at the sides and back. His face... God! Pink lips and a cute nose, He wished he could see the color of the captivating eyes, which he felt fixated on him at the accident scene, from where he was sitting.

They were so hazed with lust earlier. He is a work of Art and Masterpiece at that. God took his time with this one, without a doubt. He is breathtakingly handsome and perfect. TK thought, and couldn't help but chuckle as he shyly looked down.

He looked up again, and some folks had flanked the cop and they were all laughing at something he was saying. Luckily, he tore his eyes away just in time before his father joined him.

Carlos Reyes finally spotted him, the 'All-American Boy'. He was sitting by himself while the new 126 and the paramedics toasted to something.

His father joined him after that, and there were some smiles and despaired looks on their faces at one point, but the cutest moment was when the gorgeous guy leaned in to put his head on his Dad's shoulder. They were in that exact position when Michelle said something to Captain Strand, which they all cheered at. His guess was right, they were going to join the boot scootin' boogie line-dancing.

"I owe you one, Michelle," Carlos muttered happily to himself.

Carlos came out of the shadows he lurked in and advanced towards TK haltingly, feeling anxious, not knowing how the guy would react. He had been waiting forever to catch TK alone since he spotted him.

''Hey,'' Carlos greeted him nervously.

Not today devil, Stop tempting me! TK screamed in his head, but turned his face to look at the sexy cop and responded with a polite smile, ''Hey."

TK's focus was back on the dance floor, laughing as the crew danced. Apparently, the guy was not up for a conversation, so Carlos asked, ''Do you want to dance?"