Tarnished Knight - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught me staring, smiled, and pointed behind me.

I turned, looking up the hall toward the small kitchen and the back most rooms.

Cammie stood at the far end of the hall. Her hair was drawn up into a pony tail that rose from the crown of her head, and she was naked except for a wisp of red cloth that covered her sex. Her skin, perfect porcelain, almost glowed in the dim light. Her breasts, perky and firm were prominent; the perfect strawberries of her nipples inviting. It took me a moment to recognize the absence of what had become her trademark in my eyes; her fancy, even elaborate, thigh-high boots.

She padded towards me, her bare feet somehow the most erotic thing about her.

No, I am not into feet, but yeah, it was oddly hot.

I appreciated the sight of her, the shape of her breasts, the sway of her hips. She looked exposed in some way. "That's a new look for you." I smiled, trying not to stare. I failed. "I like it, but what's going on?"

Her gaze never rose to my face as she approached. Her voice was low and oddly formal. "I've been doing some homework of my own."

"OK?" I hoped my tone would convey my confusion.

She smiled coyly and nodded. "You're used to seeing me as a Domme, here."

"Little bit," I agreed.

She laughed softly; it was contagious.

"I'm a dominate... with other women," she explained, "and submissive with..."

"Men," I tried to finish her sentence.

"With the right man," she smiled and corrected me.

"That's a thing?" I asked, still taken by the beauty of her.

She nodded.

"So, who's the lucky guy?" I asked, only partially clueless.

She'd still never raised her gaze to mine as she gracefully lowered herself to her knees in front of me. Head down, she raised her arms and crossed her wrists before me.

She had indeed done her homework.

"For this night, in this place and in your home." Her gaze met mine for the first time. "And until the sun is at its highest tomorrow, may this girl serve you?"