Tarton Ch. 07

Story Info
Cynthia. June's op. Sylvia and the neighbour's son.
5.9k words
4.33
1.9k
3

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

Cynthia's Story

I send Simon a text the day after the disaster in the cinema. It's nearly an hour before he replies. Why all that time? I send another text, asking if he can go somewhere and phone me. I get back that he is busy. I write a long text explaining, I know he had to go and sit with his new friends in the cinema, and it was nice of him to walk a girl home. I think about it, and add are you seeing her? I delete it, and then add it again, and I send it.

I wait anxiously for a few minutes. I can't stand it anymore I send, I moved up here to be near you, I'm not complaining that you have friends, but we are together, aren't we? I look at what I've sent, I wish I had worded it differently, or not sent it. I don't want him thinking I'm being clingy, but I've up rooted and moved a few hundred miles to be with him. I send a quick request, about meeting him to explain. I get back it is not a good time.

I stir my tea and throw the spoon in the sink. I call him.

"Si, I'm not good at texting we need to meet and talk."

"I can't," he replies quietly.

"Well I didn't mean now in an hour or so, that café in the square. I'll be there at 11."

"Cynthia I can't as in....well I'm busy. Look she's coming back I have to go."

"Who, that little tart? Did you stay the night with her? Simon please meet up with me?"

The phone goes dead.

I text again, I didn't mean to call her a tart. I'M SORRY, BUT PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T STAY WITH HER?

I don't get an answer, perhaps writing it in capitals was a bad idea.

Monday morning I've skipped work, and I'm sat in my car outside the school. I've written Simon a note which I want to slip in his hand somehow. I see him and go to open my car door. A girl rushes up to him and they hug. He kisses her cheek, she puts her arm through his, and they walk into school together, both of them, smiling.

Over the next few days I send Simon texts, but I don't hear back. Once again I can't believe how stupid I've been. The more I think about it the more I realise following him up here to Leeds was beyond crazy. I've read true stories and seen programs on TV about how an obsession can take over your life. I never thought I'd be one of those stupid people. It is time I stopped all this silliness and got myself in order.

June's Story

Doctor Rose Trent walks in looking at me, and instructs the nurse to start removing my bandages.

My voice squeaks as I go to ask her something. She gets me a drink of water. I take a sip and then my voice squeaks again.

"W....what have, you do...done?" I ask in panic.

"Get out," she hisses at the nurse, who is looking shocked at my reaction.

"June, I told you I had a few changes I wanted to try. We'll start with the obvious. I have altered your voice box to make you sound more feminine. I know we didn't exactly say that would be happening right now, but I managed to convince the doctor now was the time.

"But I sound like," I clear my throat, hoping to find some part of my old voice, "I sound like some bimbo."

"It'll calm down after a few months."

"Mum and dad will go ape when they hear me talk," I say listening to the words which come out of my mouth, but sound nothing like me.

"Really, I think you're being a little paranoid, after all you wanted me to change you as far as I could. Now let me finish taking the bandages off you breasts."

I watch her unrolling the bandages, and then I sit up looking in the mirror. As the last covering comes off I'm even more shocked.

"Holy fuck," my new voice says, "what's happened to my tits and nip........"

I touch them and feel a tingle in my breasts. I look up at her as she stands there with the usual straight and unconcerned expression on her face.

Doctor Trent's Story

"Your nipples have been enlarged, and I've added some gel to them so they stick out like your aunt's, only a little more. Don't worry you'll get used to them, if you're that bothered about it you can always stick them down with tape, but like you said, you wanted your appearance modelled on your aunt, but better."

"Are you telling me they will always stick out? They are the size of thimbles!"

"Yes but they have to match the size of your breasts. You're quite near to Dolly Parton's size now."

"Who the hell is she?"

"Oh yes, before your time. Now I didn't use implants, there is a hormone spurt injection which is new on the market, which I have developed here at the clinic with the doctor. Like your nipples your breasts will always be that size. You're actually bigger than your aunt now."

"Mum and Dad..."

Here she goes worrying about her stupid parents and what they'll think.

"Look, you told me you wanted to look like sex on legs, like your aunt. Once you parents realise they will have no choice but to accept you as you are, they'll get over it, eventually. Hopefully they won't see this is a about a boy wanting to be girl for sexual reasons, but the usual girl being trapped in a boy's body."

She gulps like it is something we haven't talked about, and then she nods.

"You told me you wanted to be like your aunt in everyway. What I've done for you is given you the best possible start. You're going to attract males like she does, and when I told you I could help you do that you went red and said, yes I want that, didn't you?"

She nods again, and this time I smile.

"June, I told you I could help, and that's what I've done. If my work isn't to your satisfaction then I'm sorry, but there are hundreds of thousands of boys like you once were, who would give anything to look like you look now. It'll take time to get used to it, but in the end I know I'm right. Your mind will grow quickly into your body, and one day you'll realise putting yourself in the hands of Doctor Rose Trent, was the best decision of your life. Now get some rest, in two days we'll unveil what changes you have between your legs."

I walk out of the room and into the office opposite. I look on the monitor and June is smiling, if a little tentatively.

"I'm not happy with that Trent, you've gone too far with her, you're a butcher, and what is all this about it being sexual?"

I lift my eyes heavenwards, and then I turn and face him.

"I've told you Doctor, June is the one who is going to make you wealthy, the before and after photos will have men flocking here to be turned into a woman like June."

"All because of your new wonder drug and you still haven't shown me the test results like I asked for."

"The test results are lying in that bed," I say pointing at the screen, "don't look like that it worked, didn't it?"

He fidgets gets up, and walks to window. I watch him rubbing his hand nervously across the back of his neck. He spins round facing me.

"Doctor Trent, tell me, how can we show paper copies of the test, when we don't have any? The medical council will strike me off. I might even end up in prison because of you!"

I open my bag and pull out a folder, and drop the one hundred page document on his desk. I slap my hand on it.

"There are your tests. I spent a few days writing it up."

I watch him flick through a few of the pages. Then he looks up.

"You've credited me with some of the work, on the hormone spurt drug, but I never carried out tests."

"I carried out a few, but I knew it would work. I've got friends in high places that have put their names to it. Okay I back dated a few experiments so it looks like it has been developed over the last two years. The truth is it took me less than six months from start to the finish, the proof of which is sat in one of your hospital beds. I'm not sitting around waiting for those idiots to ponder things for a couple of years, and carry out their own investigation. Look at the back page."

He looks up after reading the names.

"They passed it?" he asks in disbelief, an almost falls into his chair.

I put both my hands on his desk and lean forward.

"Yes of course they passed it. They got paid, and then there were those who wanted certain things about their private life to be kept in the cupboard."

"It'll come back and bite you Rose."

"I don't think so, but if it ever does those on the back page will be going down too."

Sylvia's Story

I've got on with things and put what happened with Nathan and his stupid mates behind me. I'm out in the garden trying to cut my grass. Curtains are twitching as I struggle with the cord on the strimmer. Just how long do I have to stand here in my tight denim shorts and white vest top before Cliff, my neighbour, comes to my rescue? Okay he likes to leer at me, but this is getting bloody annoying now.

Once again I flick the switch, and the cord comes off the spool. I've clipped it in where it says, and even tried tying the thing, but it just unravels. I've thrown it down in frustration now, and Cliff still hasn't come out. Any other day he'll be leaning on the fence, which separates our two gardens, on the pretence of chatting to me. He'd be drooling over me, and no doubt fiddling with his cock behind the wooden fence. Well I can't stand this anymore; I really want to get the grass cut.

I knock on my neighbour's door. I hear feet on the stairs, then silence, and then the door opens.

"Oh Jason, can you ask your dad if he'll pop round for a few minutes. I'm trying to cut my grass, and the stupid strimmer thing won't work."

"Dad isn't here. He went shopping."

"Oh but I thought....."

My mind is back to the twitching curtain in Cliff's bedroom. Maybe it was the breeze, no I saw a figure.

"I can have a look, if you like?"

I'm watching him fiddle with the cord. If his dad wasn't in then the only person who could have been watching me, is the boy in front of me. He starts cutting the grass, and announces the strimmer is working fine. He lets go of the trigger, and the motor slows to a stop.

"I don't mind cutting it for you, if you would like me to Mrs, I mean....."

"Call me Sylvia; I haven't been a Mrs for a couple of years. I'll pay you. How does £10 sound?"

He nods and smiles a little shyly. I go back into my house leaving him to cut the grass. I watch him from the kitchen window, like he watched from his dad's bedroom window half an hour a go. He is taller than me now, gangly, with short cropped brown hair and thin arms. He wears glasses which really don't suit him. I watch him bend and move the cable, and then cut some more. I smile to myself, and get my washing out of the machine. I go out into the garden and hang it.

I can see his reflection in the shed window, watching me bend and stretch. I smile to myself, and bend over with my backside pointing in his direction. I can feel my ass filling the tight shorts. I pick up the empty washing basket, and give him a smile. He smiles back a little awkwardly, and then goes back to cutting the grass.

Ten minutes later I go back to the garden. I bend over picking up the grass, knowing my vest top gapes low at the front. Jason will be able to see down my top at the fullness of my breast. Maybe he can see the odd flash of nipple. I didn't wear a bra today, it is too hot. I notice my nipples are erect, pushing bumps in my vest top. I go back inside and pour two glasses of orange and drop ice cubes in the glasses.

I'm stood in front of Jason now, and we drink the orange juice together. I squint in the sun, as a dribble of orange juice trickles down my chin, and drops in my cleavage. He is still and quiet, and although I'm looking away, I'm sure he is still and quiet, because he has noticed the juice trickle out of sight, between my breasts. Just to make sure, I flick my hand in my cleavage like I'm wiping the juice away.

"You look hot, why don't you take your T shirt off?"

Without letting him answer, I've taken his glass from his hand, and then I carefully pull the spectacles off his eyes.

"These really don't suit you Jason, you have lovely eyes," I say with a smile.

I put his spectacles on the garden table. He just stands there, looking like a scared rabbit. I chuckle and lift the bottom of his shirt, and pull it up. His arms go up instinctively, and I pull his shirt off. I move forward and bump my breasts on his chest, like it was an accident. He swallows and looks very awkward.

His chest is smooth, and white. I can see tan lines on his arms where his short shirt sleeves end. I can't stop staring at a pink blotchy mark below his left nipple.

"Wow, your mum told me about that a few years ago. It does look like a crescent moon. Can I touch it?"

He gulps, and then half nods.

I trace a finger round the shape, which if it was completely round, it would be the size of a golf ball. He shakes a little but I ignore that. I can feel his eyes on me as he stands rigid. I part my lips slowly, still looking at his chest. I look an inch above the top of the birthmark, to his erect nipple. I wonder if something else is getting erect. I take a quick look up into his eyes and I give him a smile, but I have to wait until his nervous eyes, lift up from looking down my cleavage. I turn and look at the garden leaving him standing there awkwardly.

"You've done so well cutting my grass," I say.

I bend over right in front him to pick up more grass, bumping my ass against his groin. He shifts backwards away.

"Are, are you working tonight?"

His question stumps me for a minute.

"I mean it is my 18th birthday today. Are you working in the pub?"

I smile because I've already arranged to be at his party, and obviously he doesn't know.

"Oh Jason, are you trying to ask me out?" I tease.

"God, n, no, I, I was just wondering....about my party, if, if you're coming I mean."

"Well I was supposed to be working," I leave that hanging for a few seconds, "but I've swapped so, if you want I can pop round, for a little while."

"Great," he replies a little too enthusiastically, "I mean, mum and you, can catch up, she hasn't seen you since she and dad split up, has she?"

Nice recovery I think to myself.

"Well she went out with me and my friends for my birthday, but we didn't get time to chat very much."

"You always used to come round and talk to her, I remember that."

"I wouldn't have thought you would notice that sort of thing?" I say pushing my hands in the back pockets of my shorts, and flexing my chest forward a bit.

"Oh well, I do, did, I mean. Not that I heard what you talked about, well some of it I did, but nothing I mean, well um."

I laugh, "Don't worry Jason, I know what you mean."

He picks up the grass rake and starts tidying up again. I go back inside so his blushing face can relax.

I used to tell Susan, Jason's mum, everything that went on at the pub, the guys I picked up and brought home, and those I spent the night with at their place. I'm pretty sure now Jason must have overhead some of it. Whenever he was in the room Susan and I reverted to a sort of code, or just leaving out words.

The pub is down the road and round the corner from my house. It is out of the main town area, and attracts mainly locals. Cliff has been in there a few times, and I've had to fend him off, even before Susan and he split up. Okay I wasn't always a good girl, but I wouldn't have done it if my ex hadn't liked it, and asked and encouraged me. I did need encouraging back then, well to start with.

The one thing I came to regret was the amount of locals who used the pub, and with hindsight it wasn't the right pub to be getting picked up in for that reason. It did get round the neighbourhood that I was, "easy," to put it politely, but half the men who talked about me to their wives and friends, have probably tried it on with me, more than once.

Doctor Trent's Story

"Have you been using the plastic rod like I told you?"

"Yes, it doesn't hurt now," she replies with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Good, you can move on the next size up," I say pulling the thin rubber glove on with a loud snap.

"Doctor Trent do you have to exam me?"

I sigh frustrated with her.

"June, I've given you a fully working vagina, you have a clitoris, which I assume you have explored."

"I haven't," she says a little shocked.

"Well it's about time you did. I need to know everything is working perfectly, before you are discharged."

"Well, okay, but my lips are, well they seem to be more sensitive than I thought they would be."

I put my hands on my hips. This little shit really is annoying me now, after all my efforts to turn June from a he to a she. I take a breath.

"June, I'll be blunt, you were once a boy, you can't expect to know what it should feel like. You just have to trust in my work. Your lips as you so crudely put it are based on your aunt's. I've examined her dozens of times. Now lay back, spread your legs, and let me do my work."

I hear June wince a little but there it is, my creation, reacting like it should. If it wasn't for the nurse standing next to me I'd probably take this a whole lot further. I insert one, and then a second finger in her pussy. She whimpers a little, and then I pull my fingers out. I pull off the wet glove and put it in the bin on the trolley.

"I didn't think I would be able to...........well get wet like that."

"June, I told you my research, and work are cutting edge. I've given you more than a lot in your position have ever had before. You're unique; you're the blue print for future generations of men wanting to be women. Sex change operations are common now, but not yours."

She smiles a little.

"You'll be telling me I can have a baby next."

"Well I have started research on that subject, but for the moment you won't have to worry about getting pregnant. You haven't mentioned your voice?"

"Like you said, I'm getting used to it, although the cleaner seemed amused when I talked to her earlier."

"And how do your breasts and nipples feel?"

"They are big, but my nipples seem to always stick out. That porter guy couldn't take his eyes off them when he wheeled me out into the garden."

"How do you feel about him looking at you like that?"

I watch June's eyes flick to the nurse.

"Its alright Brigitta is a very discrete nurse."

"Well, I felt this tingle, between my leg, and in my breasts."

"Very good, it'll be just a few more days here, and you'll be able to go home."

I walk out of her room and into the office.

"Doctor Trent, I must say I find your methods, at best sly, and inappropriate. I heard all that, and I know the tapes you played while she was in a drug fuelled state were not our usual feel good feminine tapes. They were at best suggestive."

"At best this at best that. I'm going to make you rich you stupid man. I told you the tapes were part of an experiment I'm working on. Don't be so weak, June wants to be like her aunt and believe me, her aunt's first thought is usually about sex when she meets a new man. Besides the porter is struck with our creation, and that proves my work is a success."

"I still think we're pushing things to the limit, even if you can pay and blackmail your way with the medical council," he takes a deep breath, "I'll tell the porter to keep away from June."

"My god, I can't believe I'm working with such a spineless human being. Can't you see I want the porter to get friendly with June? Without his help she will have no control of what's between her legs, she'll have to learn to discipline, and how to control her urges."

"Well you've made her too desirable. There isn't anything about her which points to what she was."

I slap both my hands down on his desk, and I sigh and shake my head.

"That is what she wants, and that is what a lot the men who change sex want. They want men looking at them wishing they could get in their knickers. June will be my finest work, and if you can't see that then perhaps I picked the wrong clinic. Now go and tell the porter I want to see him."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12