Tarton Ch. 09

Story Info
Sylvia, Jason and Cliff. June shows Nathan her new body.
6.2k words
4.63
1.6k
4

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

Sylvia's Story

I'm back after my first holiday since the last lockdown ended. We've had five lockdowns in all, and hopefully that will be the last one. I had my booster jab, my fourth now, just before I went on holiday. Death from Covid spikes during the winter, but nowhere near how it was over the first two years.

I grab my handbag and it flips open, and the contents spill out on the floor. I bend to pick things up, and then I stop. There on the floor is my little book which contains my computer passwords. I shudder, remembering my bag was moved when Jason was round here last. I've been an idiot. He could have copied my passwords back then, and found out all the secrets on my computer! I curse myself for changing my passwords that often that I have to jot them down, but my bag is always with me, so I've always thought it safe. Okay if he did look at my computer the day he was putting my bamboo plant in the garden, he didn't have long to delve deeply. I've been away for the week, so he wouldn't have been able to get in my house.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!"

I'm round next doors now.

"Sylvia, what's wrong?"

"Do you know what happened to the key I left with you and Susan?"

"Yeah it is here."

Cliff reaches behind the front door, to the hooks on the wall, and then hands me a key with a fob, with my name on it!

"I said Jason should use it to water your plants while you were away."

I'm staring at Cliff with a wide open mouth. Luckily he is putting his jacket on and hasn't noticed me gawping.

"So have you lost yours then?"

"Um....yeah."

"Well that's why we gave each other a door key a few years ago," he replies with a smile, "I've got to go, working the afternoon shift. How was your holiday?"

"Good thanks," I say as I turn to leave.

I'm at home now, rummaging around in drawers looking for the key to Cliff's house. Frustration kicks in as I can't find it. I can't even remember what it looks like! After a few more minutes, and another three drawers, there it is, staring up at me.

"GOTCHA!"

I'm really quite nervous as I stand in the silence of my neighbour's house. It feels really weird being here, and so alien despite having been here hundreds of times before. Mind you I didn't feel like a burglar then.

I'm in Jason's bedroom, staring at his computer. I open drawers, and his wardrobe, looking for something incriminating, but I find nothing. I stare at his computer again, not bothering to turn it on, because he has probably got passwords hiding things like I have. Finally my nerve goes, and I leave the house.

I tell myself it is probably good that I don't find lots of my underwear hidden in his room. I'm always losing panties, but now and then I find them again. I'm smiling at that, but then I stop smiling. Why do I misplace underwear for a few days or weeks, and then they happen to turn up again? I've joked about it with my sister, she looked blank at me, and said she never misplaces underwear, and thought it strange that I did, and then they turn up again. So I ask myself, does Jason steal my panties, and then for whatever reason, he puts them back?!

The curtain in Cliff's bedroom is twitching again, as I hang my clothes on the line. I smile to myself as I wonder if it is Cliff, or his son. As I go back inside there is knock at my door, and there stands Jason.

"I um, thought I'd cut your grass today. I don't want paying; I mean I'm not doing it for money."

I let him in. So the little pervert watched me hanging my washing. I've got the chance to catch him red handed. On my washing line are panties, bras, and pantyhose. I leave him to it, and go upstairs carrying my empty washing basket. I put on my denim skirt. I take my bra off and put on a red bikini top. I pick up the pantyhose I wore last night, and put them in my washing basket, and then take it to the bathroom. I go downstairs and out into the garden carrying a book. I can't help it, I like teasing guys, but I'm doing this to push things along.

My washing line hasn't been touched, but from behind my sunglasses I can watch Jason. I bend one leg at the knee as I lay on my sun bed. I watch him as he moves further along the garden, he is now 10 yards away, and moved there to see up my skirt.

I turn a page as he seems to be trying not to let me know he is peeping at me. I start swinging my bent knee sideways, back and forth. Each time my knee goes out to the side he'll see a glimpse of black lacy panties.

After 20 minutes I get off the sun bed, and feel my washing on the line. It has dried quickly which helps.

"Jason, can you come here a minute, please?"

He walks up to me, stumbling over the cord to the lawn mower on his way.

"Would you hold out your hands?"

I start by unclipping a red bra, and laying it in his hands, then a white blouse then another bra and then a bed sheet. I pile the stuff in his arms leaving another black bra, and two pairs of pantyhose and my panties last.

He blushes a little, but just stands there.

"Lift your chin."

He does and I put the last pair of red panties under his chin. I push his head down, until his chin is on my panties, stopping them from falling off the pile. He follows me in the house.

"Would you take the washing upstairs, and put it on my bed while I make a drink for us?"

He nods, and then has to clamp his chin quickly down to stop the pile of clothes falling from his arms. He is gone for nearly 5 minutes, far too long to just be putting the washing on my bed. I hear the toilet flush upstairs. Oh very cute, I say to myself, Jason was making out he went for a pee.

He sits at the kitchen table with his beer. Yes I've given him a beer. I move round the kitchen tidying this and that.

"Sylvia, did, I mean do you, would you like me to cut the bush in the front garden?"

"God Jason, surely you've got better things to do than that?"

"I don't mind," he says with a half smile.

"Are you any good at painting?"

"Well, I guess."

"Bring your beer upstairs."

He follows me, probably too closely to get a good look up my skirt. So when I reach the top of the stairs, I bend over and pick my shoes up.

"Oh, while I find a colour could you put my underwear in the drawer?"

I've quickly scanned the underwear and nothing is missing. I pick through my make up, secretively watching him. He picks up my panties and I can hear a little gulp. He opens the top drawer and put my panties in, then my bras. Then he closes the drawer and picks up the two pairs of pantyhose. He pulls out the next drawer. Odd that he knew what went in each drawer, well it would be, unless he had opened them before!

"Which do you prefer?"

His red face shoots round.

"What do you think, pink or red Jason?"

He stares at the two bottles of nail varnish I'm holding up.

I raise my eyebrows like I'm waiting for his answer.

"R, red would look nice."

I sit on my computer chair and hand him the red nail varnish.

"A, oh you want me to, to?" he asks surprised.

"Yeah my back aches today, would mind?"

"Well, I thought you meant paint a cupboard or....."

"Kneel on the floor at my feet."

He gulps but slowly lowers himself down on his knees, as my phone rings.

"No, turn round facing my bed, away from me."

June's Story

"Hi Auntie Sylvia, I guess you're busy. Everything is fine, my operation was a success. I'll be home in a few days, and I'd like to stay with you if that's okay?"

I chuckle because she'll hear the difference in my voice.

"I guess you can hear the difference its permanent too. Anyway I have to go, I'll see you soon. Love you."

Sylvia's Story

"You could have answered the phone, was that?"

"Jason, I think you should concentrate on the job in hand."

I pull my chair forward and slip my left leg up under his arm with my foot on the bed. I explain to him what to do with the brush. I'm watching the back of his head, as he starts painting my toes as I've directed.

"Darren used to paint my toes when I had a bad back," I say softly in a voice that is asking Jason to respond.

"Did he?"

I smile, "You don't mind do you?"

"N, no, I didn't realise you had a bad back," he adds.

"Well I do, it aches quite a bit today. We got into this habit of him painting my toe nails, he liked doing it."

"I see, sort of before you both went out?"

"Well, more like when I went out, on my own. It was a sort of ritual. I didn't need to tell him either, I just waved the nail polish at him. He'd sit like you are now. Sometimes I'd put my leg over his shoulder. Here like this."

I pull my leg back and slide it slowly up over Jason's shoulder, until my knee is by his ear.

"You have to hold my foot with your other hand."

The room is very quiet, like it is helping me seduce my neighbour's son. I can hear his breathing, and feel his light touch under my foot. The smell of the nail varnish fills the room. I can feel a wet patch in my panties, and I know that if Jason was facing me, from where he is knelt, he would see up my skirt.

I can't help it now; it isn't about him stealing my panties anymore. I've gone and done it again, I've turned myself on, and so what if the pervert steals my panties. Oh I know I'll be angry with myself later for doing this, but right now I'm having fun, so much fun that I've managed to slip a finger between my legs, pushing my panties in my pussy a little way.

If Jason turns his head now he won't fail to notice I'm diddling myself. It is that which is turning me on. I even close my eyes, so maybe later when I replay this in my head, I'll wonder if he did turn round and look at my finger, pushing no more than an inch in my pussy.

I lift my right leg up over his shoulder, but I don't take my left leg down. I have his head between my knees. If he was facing me it wouldn't take much for me to cross my legs behind his neck, and then pull his face right into my wet pussy. I'd make him eat, through my panties, well he obviously has a thing for them like my ex, hell my ex husband used to wear quite a bit of my clothing.

I'm trying to control my breathing, as Jason paints the toes on my right foot. My left knee lies a little heavier against his cheek. I can feel the heat from his face, although it could be the heat from leg also. Does he suspect I'm diddling myself? In a way I hope not, it makes this all the more fun. He sits there with his back to me, painting my toes, and I'm now pushing a couple of fingers up the leg of my panties, and right in my pussy!

I close my eyes again, feeling his hand holding my foot. I'm sure too that I've notice a slight movement in his head, not turning round, but more like he is rubbing his cheek on my leg. I want him to kiss my leg, in fact I want to tell him to do it, but I don't.

I see him twisting the plastic top back on the small bottle. I don't want this to stop yet, while I don't want him to catch me with my fingers dripping in my juice, I just need a few more minutes teasing myself.

"Blow on them....blow on my toes, to dry them," I say quietly.

For a moment he keeps perfectly still, like he is thinking about what I've said.

I pull my legs back so my toes are inches from his face. I feel him blowing, and again I close my eyes. I'm getting to the point where it is hard to keep silent. I can't let him know I'm masturbating right behind his head....or can I!

Finally I stop diddling, I'm close, but it would take a few more minutes, and a few more thoughts of Jason eating my pussy, trapped between my legs in a scissor configuration, holding his face tight against my pussy.

I pull my legs off his shoulders, and then stand up quickly tugging my denim skirt into place. He leans forward on the bed and pushes himself up.

"I, I need the loo," he stammers, without turning round to face me.

He comes back, and stands on the landing looking in my bedroom. His hands are in the pockets of his shorts.

I smile like the last 15 minutes never happened.

"I should go.....home."

"Wait, give me your hand."

He pulls his left hand out of his pocket. I hold it and carefully draw the varnish brush over his index finger. He watches his nail turn red. I put the brush back in the bottle, before he thinks I'm going to do all of them. I giggle, and he relaxes and grins too.

"One of my ex boyfriends was a Goth, he liked black and very dark blue nail varnish. He took more time over his make up than I did. We only lasted a couple of weeks."

Jason blows on his finger, and I'm kicking myself realising I should have done that. He looks at his finger nail.

"Don't know what dad will say if he sees it."

I open the plastic tube of nail polish removal pads, and offer him one.

He smiles at me, "No, I kind of like it," he smiles and then adds, "only because it is one finger nail. I'm not........I'm seeing Marina after tea."

"You better wipe it off then, if you're seeing her."

"No, she'll think it is cool," he says as he leaves.

I'm sure Marina is not the kind of girl who'll think nail polish on her boyfriend is cool. Then I start wondering if he'll tell her, how he came to have a painted finger nail!

I notice my bedside cabinet drawer is slightly open. I pull it out and pick up the new condom box that for some reason is on the top of the scarves. I tip them out. Four foil packs sit there on my bed. I shake the box and it is empty, stupidly I even look inside. I've got one of the six in my bag, so it would appear my young neighbour has taken to stealing condoms now too.

I slip off my sticky panties, and go into the bathroom to put them in the laundry basket, along with the tan pantyhose I put in there earlier today. I pull the lid off, and the pantyhose have vanished!

June's Story

Doctor Trent pulls off her rubber gloves, as I sit up covering my new pussy.

"Your flight is booked in two days time. Have you phoned you're aunt?"

"Yes, a couple of days ago," I reply.

"She is okay with you staying at hers?"

"Well, it went straight to answer phone."

Rose stops writing her notes and looks at me.

"She'll be fine," I say.

She opens her mouth to reply but a knock on the door interrupts us.

"Come in," Doctor Trent says.

The door opens and there stands, Nathan Murray. He looks a little shocked at first.

I watch Doctor Trent stand up and walk to the door.

"Well you certainly did a good job on June."

"Naturally," she says, like she is shocked that he would suspect any other outcome.

"What do you want?" I ask not sure that I want to hear the answer, as doctor Trent closes the door as she goes out of my room.

"You can stop with the put on voice now."

"It's not put on its permanent."

"Fuck, you're joking aren't you? I got to hand it to Trent, she knows her stuff."

I watch his eyes looking me over, they stop at my breasts.

"Do you want to see what you've paid for?" I ask sarcastically.

I can feel my already hard nipples growing, as I lower the top of the white hospital gown.

"They don't look like breasts with fake implants."

"There aren't any implants, its all drug induced. My nipples have had some sort of injection too. So they don't look like men's nipples on a girl's breast."

"They are fucking big too. God you're a freak."

I stand up, letting the white gown fall to the floor. I see a twitch just under his eye, as he gazes between my legs. I can feel myself getting wet. Right now the man in the suit has lost his confidence, his eyes start darting between my pussy and nipples. I walk forward as he stands still.

I take his right hand and place it on my left breast. I look deep in his eyes, and I can see somewhere behind them he is fighting something.

"Go on, have a good feel. They are yours, you paid for them."

I press my fingers on his. He looks down and watches the way his finger tips sink in my flesh. He gulps slightly. I take his right hand and place it on my pussy. I push his middle finger in between my lips.

He makes a weird disbelieving sound.

"You're wet. How the hell does that happen?"

"It is because of Doctor Trent's new wonder drug."

I look up into his eyes and move his finger.

His eyes open wide, and he yanks his hand away.

"Christ is that a........"

"Clit, yes, it's made out of my old............well perhaps that is too much information. I'm still a virgin Nathan, and because of what you've done for me, you can change that, if you like?"

He gulps and for a moment is speechless.

"No you're still male underneath with the bits removed. You stay away from my son that was the deal."

"I'll still see him at school, but I'll do my best not to be alone with him. I promise. Of course there is another way."

His eyebrows hood over his eyes, like he is asking me, what other way.

"Give me a job in your offices, filing or answering the phone. I've got the sexy voice now, which men are going to notice and want to hear. When they come in your offices I'll greet them, with my huge breasts and hard nipples. I'll even overlook the odd pinch on my ass, and the crass innuendos, when I ask them if they need or want anything."

He shakes his head, but without any forceful meaning.

"How come you're so confident all of a sudden?"

"It comes with the body. I turn heads even around here where they know what I once was. I've been out with one of the nurses to a club. I let a guy have a feel while a couple of others watched. Give me a job and you'll see how appreciative I am. I bet there are a few clients of yours who would fancy a nice tight, young pussy."

He backs away to the door, and opens it. He takes one last look at my naked body, and then closes the door.

Doctor Trent's Story

"Well?"

"He, she has practically begged me for a job."

"Well in that case you'll get what you want."

"No she, she actually spelt out nearly word for word what I told you I needed her for. Hell Trent, have you let the fucking cat out of the bag?"

"While she was under, shall we say another drug? I told her what she could do for you. I told you I'm bloody good at my job, I know what I'm doing. You told me what you hoped for and I've delivered."

"So she really means all that, she wasn't winding me up?"

I huff.

"Look somewhere in her head she might think she has wound you up, but I guarantee she'll end up like her aunt. Not that there was much work involved with Sylvia, because she always was a little loose, even when she was married. Sylvia came to me and told me she couldn't stop cuckolding her mindless cretin of a husband, and she wanted help. After a few sessions with Sylvia, I had her convinced what she was doing was fine, although she didn't know I was telling her to do the opposite of what she wanted."

"Christ Trent, if anyone finds that out you'll be in deep shit."

"Do you really think anyone will ever find out? I have backing for all my work, from your government as well as you. You've fucked Sylvia, and put her in situations most women would run a mile from. She might be angry at you from time to time, and she means it when she says no more. But sex to Sylvia is important, that is why she'll do any degrading task, and get turned on by it, either during or after the event. She loves the humiliation of being put in situations, which most women would be shocked by, it turns her on."

"So what June said about the guys in the pub was true?"

"Yes. I told her a few times, and in no uncertain terms she had to behave or risk not going home, until she could. Brigitta set her up with a man, and all the work I had done to her mind, won over what I was telling her when she was conscious."

He takes a deep breath.

"Okay, I best be off or I'll miss my flight back home. I've been here on conservative party business, as far as anyone knows."

I watch him go to the door.

"Oh I meant what I said about Sylvia a few years ago. I can turn her into a loving wife, should you wish?"

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12