Tarton Ch. 12

Story Info
Cynthia turns pro. Sylvia and Cliff.
5.6k words
4.5
1.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

Cynthia's Story

"You could smile a bit," Tammy hisses in my ear, "that's the third guy you've knocked back."

"Well what do you expect they are hardily likeable," I mumble.

"You don't have to like them, just smile and let them have their fun."

"Do you think I want those men all over me? I'm not here to like it. I just need to get my car back on the road."

She half smiles at me, "I know, but you're not going to find nice guys around here, all they want is a fuck. Two or three guys tonight and you won't have to come back in here, and then you can get your car from the garage. Now see that guy who has just come in, he's not that bad."

I watch Tammy wave him over.

"This is Cynthia; she's new in town and a bit above the usual girls. Why don't you buy her a drink?"

We sit at the table and I manage a smile, he seems a little unsure and maybe as nervous as I feel. We talk about where I'm from and what I'm doing here, obviously I don't tell him the truth.

Tammy sends me encouraging signs from behind the bar. Finally she comes over and sets a key down on the table.

"It'll be more comfortable up in a room," she says with a smile.

Marvin, the guy I'm with smiles at me, more in hope than anything else.

"Oh Cynthia is obviously a little above our usual girls, so it'll cost a bit more," she says, and then winks at me.

We go up the stairs at the back of the pub and into a room. It helps that he is nervous.

"I, I just want straight sex," he says awkwardly.

"That'll be one hundred," I say, hoping I can get all the money for my car repairs in one hit.

He stops from opening his wallet.

"That's a bit steep."

I think about what's going to happen, and I don't think £100 is too high, I think it is way too low! I force a smile at him and lift my top off, and lower the straps on my bra. His eyes watch and he licks his lips. As I pull my breasts out, I feel my whole body crawl with disgust.

He fumbles back in his wallet and hands me some notes with a shaking hand. I reach up my skirt and pull my panties down, and then I lie back on the bed and pull the cord which plunges the room into darkness. I can hear him fumbling with his clothes. I take a deep breath as the bed lurches. I shut my eyes as his fingers tug my skirt up out of the way, and then nothing for a moment.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah just a bit of trouble with the condom, I can't see. Can we put the light back on?"

"No," I say in a half panicking voice.

"Ah that's it."

My body stiffens as his belly hits mine. He fumbles around.

"You could help me out here, please?"

I put my hand between my legs and feed his cock in me. He starts fucking me as soon as he is in me. I can hear him grunting with excitement. Even telling my self why I'm doing this doesn't help. I can smell cheap aftershave and a waft of beer breath.

"You're beautiful," he pants in my ear.

Even squeezing the money in my fist doesn't help. I can feel his sweat on my neck and the gel from his hair on my cheek. I want him out of me, but I grip the money tighter hoping it will make it worth it. After 5 minutes I'm willing him to come, because I just want him out of me.

He shudders and grunts in my ear. He pulls out and I watch as he staggers to an adjoining room. He flushes the toilet and then curses, and a minute later he flushes it again. He comes out and goes to the door, the glare from the bare light bulb outside hurts my eyes.

"Thank you, Cynthia." he says almost apologetically, and shuts the door.

I put the money on the side and go to the toilet. I pee and then tell myself never again. When I come out of the toilet I nearly jump out of my skin. A man with gold chains round his neck and a horrid black shiny shirt stands there with Tammy. He has my money in his hand counting it.

I lunge at him, but he shoves me back on the bed. Tammy shakes her head secretively, telling me not to do anything.

"There's a hundred here," the man says with a disbelieving chuckle, "you must be some fuck. Oh I'm Frank by the way, I sort of rent the rooms out. I take 50 percent, and Tammy takes twenty as an introduction fee."

He throws thirty pounds on the bed, and hands Tammy her share.

"For god's sake Cynthia, don't look so fucking shocked, you're one of my girls now, so get back down there and sell your pussy," Frank says with a sick grin.

I go to grab the money again, and he shoves me back on the bed with his arm cocked back ready to lash out at me. Tammy grabs hold of his hand.

"Frank she's new, don't hit her give her some time."

Frank wrenches his arm from Tammy.

"Yeah you're right. Sorry Cynthia, a pretty new girl like you deserves a little encouragement. Now get back down there and pull some cock, if you would be so kind?"

He turns and leaves taking my money with him.

Tammy sits on the bed.

"You'll be okay love, it'll get easier, now do as he says you don't want to get on the wrong side of Frank. Have 10 minutes and sort your makeup out. We can't have a pretty thing like you looking all sad."

"I can't do this," I sob.

She stands up and looks down on me.

"Look you might think you're better than the rest of the girls, but you're a tart just like them. So do as he says and put yourself about. He knows where your car is, and trust me love, you'll never get it back on the road, if you don't do as Frank says."

"You, you told him what garage my car is in?"

"Cynthia, you're working for me and Frank now, so get used to it."

She turns and walks out of the room.

I go back down to the bar and stood there are some of the boys I recognise who are Simon's new friends. I'm just stood there staring at them, and I get nudged.

"Excuse me lady....hey don't I know you from somewhere?"

I gulp and shake my head.

"Well my name is Luke," he looks me up and down, and then grins again, "you look real nice, are you sure we haven't met before?"

"No, well, I think you were in the cinema a few weeks ago. There was a boy your age sat next to me."

"Oh yeah, that was Simon, his accent is like yours, you must be from the south too."

I half smile and he goes to walk away. I grab his arm knowing what I want to ask, but not sure how I'm going to go about it.

"The boy, Simon, is he here?"

His frown suddenly disappears.

"It all fits now, you coming down the stairs, you work here," he leans in and puts his hand on my shoulder, "so southern boy phoned you for some fun, that's why he was sat next to you in the cinema."

I'm looking shocked into his eyes. I want to tell him that isn't how it is, but what can I actually say to him.

"So does Simon owe you money then?"

I don't answer but I can see he thinks Simon does owe me money. A hand lands heavy on Luke's shoulder.

"Hey kid, don't handle the goods, unless you can pay."

Frank looks at him, and Luke just grins back at me.

"How much then, for me and my mates?"

"40 quid each," Frank says, and grins at him.

Luke goes over to his two friends. I go to step away, but Frank grabs my wrist.

"You want your car back don't you? Now be a good girl and take them up to the room, if they can pay."

Luke comes back with a handful of notes, his mates watch from the bar.

"How about 100 it's all we've got?"

Frank shakes his head and I relax. Tammy appears by his side and whispers in Frank's ear.

"So are you boys all 18?" Frank asks.

They all nod. I watch Frank snatch the notes off of Luke. Tammy grabs my arm and marches me up the stairs. She unlocks the room and pushes me in.

"You had better do a good job," Tammy hisses in my ear, and then turns to the boys behind her, "you boys have fun, and don't forget to tell your mates."

Tammy watches as the boys start stripping me. She pushes me on the bed as they start feeding their erections into condoms. I feel her fingers pulling at my panties; I make a useless effort to keep them up.

"Don't be fucking stupid," she says softly in my ear.

She watches as Luke comes forward and lies on top of me. He grins as he pushes himself in me. I gasp as his cock fills me. He starts humping me. The other two boys come nearer; their eyes are watching my face. Luke gets more and more excited.

A few months ago I would be teaching boys like this, not letting them fuck me.

I look up and see his face, so young but so intense. It was like when Simon fucked me. I feel the unthinkable happening, and I whimper and start to move my hips. He comes and quickly pulls out. The second boy pushes in me, and I gasp again. He fucks me harder and faster, and the look in his eyes has got to me. I can feel him shaking on top of me. He starts crying out that he can't hold on, just like Simon used to.

I shudder and whisper in his ear to let it happen. He does and then he pulls out. Tammy is jerking the other boy's cock. His cock is smaller than the other two, but as his cock slips easily in me. I cuddle his bare back, feeling a light rubbing of his chest hair across my nipples.

I cringe, as for some insane reason he licks my ear. He wails and shoves deep, slow, deliberate thrusts in my pussy. He crawls off and goes to sort himself out. Tammy opens the door, and almost shoves them out.

"Don't forget boys; tell your mates where they can get good pussy."

She puts some of the cash on the bedside cabinet, and then goes to the door. She turns back.

"You know Cynthia, a few more tricks and you'll be one of my best girls."

The door closes and I lay there confused with my body's reaction. Why was it that easy to just lay there? I'm cursing myself as I pull my clothes back on.

I go downstairs; Tammy looks across from the pint she is pulling. There's no smile this time, just a look that says she was right about me all along.

I'm out in the rain now, feeling my eyes watering, and wondering how I can get away from this mess I call my life.

I get home and shower, scrubbing my body raw as I sob. I open the bathroom cabinet and see the bottle of sleeping pills.

Sylvia's Story

I've spent the last half an hour trying to convince Nathan Murray that I haven't had sex with his son. Finally I'm getting through to him. He sits on the chair just staring at me. He nods and I breathe a sigh of relief.

"If I ever find out you lied to me, I'll beat you into next week."

I feel my body relax a little. It wasn't that long ago I thought I loved Nathan; even now there is something about him which draws me in.

"I must admit hearing Mac going on about your sister nearly blinding him was quite amusing. I remember Julie being friends with my wife, and the boys playing together. I never would have thought her son would turn into her daughter. You know Mac blames you for setting it up, and then getting your sister to squirt that shit in his face. He'll be after you."

"I didn't know she was here, I swear. Could you have a word with him?"

"I could."

I smile.

"But I'm not gong to."

My smile drops.

He gets up and does the button up on his expensive suit. He bends down and stubs his cigar out.

"Nathan, please talk to him. After all I've done for you; surely you could do this for me?"

"The trouble with you Sylvia is you always want more, you got paid for what I asked you to do. You know you're like a fucking bird, you peck and peck away, wanting more and more."

"I'm helping you keep Toby away from June."

"Christ!" he yells, "is the only thing that shuts you up is a cock in your mouth? You're safe for a few weeks anyway; Mac is going to Germany on business this afternoon."

He goes to the door, and looks back at me.

"I'll talk to him, but I can't promise anything."

I nod and he leaves.

I'm in the pub now, and Olive comes up to the bar and puts her glass down.

"Same again?"

"No, I'm off home. You know if you didn't wear such short skirts and have your boobs on display all the time, you wouldn't have men grabbing you, but then again we all know what you're like."

Sam chuckles into his pint. Olive glares at him, and then looks down her nose at me and leaves.

An hour later I'm walking up the road, and there is Jason smiling at me.

"Shouldn't you be in bed, you've got school tomorrow haven't you?"

"I've been round Marina's. I'm off tomorrow, and dad is probably in bed. Can I walk up the road with you?"

"Okay, but you're not coming in," I stop and look at him, "Jason, what we did was well, nice, but it can't happen again, Okay?"

"I know."

I smile at him.

"Thank you for understanding."

We walk on and stop at my gate.

"Thank you for walking me home."

"Can I come in, please?"

"No Jason. You've got Marina now, and what happened between us was good, but no more."

"You know my mates think you're hot, but you're not, you're just a fucking slut. You let me fuck you, and then you say I can't anymore."

"Keep your voice down. Just go home and I'll forget all about this. I don't want to fall out with you and your parents, so just move on from this."

He sighs and shakes his head.

"Sorry I didn't mean what I said," he says, and then trudges off into his house.

"Well, I wonder what Cliff would think of that?"

I look round, and there with that smug expression on her fat face, is Olive.

"Olive please don't say anything to Cliff, it was just a misunderstanding."

"Did you hear that Max, the town slut is begging mummy not to say anything....now what is mummy to do?"

I watch as she picks up the little dog and cuddles and kisses it. She looks back at me, and then back at the dog that licks her face.

"Perhaps she'll ask me in for a coffee, if she really wants mummy to keep quiet."

"Come on then," I mumble, knowing I have no choice.

"Well that wasn't very polite was it Max? You'd think she would be little more accommodating."

I take a deep breath and ask her in, politely.

She smiles, "Well what do you think Max, should mummy go in?"

I could strangle her. I know a few people round here that wouldn't lose any sleep over her death.

"Maybe I should think about my options for a while. Besides it is getting late, and Max is tired, aren't you my precious baby."

"Wait, you can't leave me like this? Olive, please don't say anything."

"Oh dear, mummy has worried the nasty woman," she turns to me, "sadly, I don't think telling Cliff would be in the boy's best interest, but if I hear about one more dalliance with young Jason, well I'm sure you can imagine what it would be like if everyone around here knew."

"Thank you Olive," I say, hoping she'll keep to her word.

"Oh and sorry about Max messing on your lawn, I guess even my dog has the same opinion as most round here about you."

Wendi's Story

Toby will be out of the singles bar in half an hour, and because of my bloody mother making me hang around, while she shags her latest guy. I'm going to be late. I watch the car pull away with some old fart that has got what he wanted. I go in and up the stairs.

"Hi mum," I say.

She jumps and looks round.

"Ah darling, help me change the bedding will you?"

I look at the pile of sheets on the floor, no doubt coated with the unthinkable.

"I'm going to be late. Toby wants to study with me."

"Toby Murray?" my mum enquires.

"Yep."

"You know I've told you before, you could do a lot worse than date him. His family have money darling. I used to work for Mr Murray when I was younger. He is very generous to his employees."

"So why did you stop then?"

She stops shoving the pillow into the pillow case, she looks a little annoyed about something, but she smiles again.

"Well I fell pregnant with you."

"So, you could have gone back to work after you had me."

I watch her fumble with the pillow. I can see she is deep in thought again.

"What work did you do for him?"

"Oh this and that, you run along now darling."

June's Story

I know I should keep away from Toby, but I can't help it. I watch for him coming out of the singles bar where he cleans up. He comes out on his phone. He sees me and stops in his tracks.

Wendi's Story

"What do you mean you can't see me, I'm nearly there?"

I stop on the corner, and there he is grabbing June and pulling her in the singles bar. I move back a little hiding in the queue at the bus stop. Toby looks all around, and then shuffles back in the bar.

June's Story

"What's up with you, you nearly pushed me over?"

"Nothing, you shocked me just turning up like that, why didn't you call me first?"

"Alright don't panic. I just had lunch and thought I'd drop by. Why are you peeping out of the window? Oh I get it, worried your dad will see us together."

"Christ June, don't laugh. You know what he's like."

"I only wanted to say sorry for what happened the other night, and to tell you I'm coming to school next week."

He looks down at my tits, and I roll my eyes.

"Well you're going to have to do something about those."

"I can't they are part of me."

"I know, and anyway I meant your nips. They stick out too much."

"I'll wear a cardigan. Will you stop looking out the window?"

"You need to go."

He grabs my arm and drags me through the back.

"Christ alright, I know when I'm not wanted."

Wendi's Story

"Hey where are you Wendi?"

"I'm just coming past the bus stop. Look if you're busy we can hook up later?"

"No, I'm just coming out the bar. We had a busy lunchtime session."

He closes his phone and waves to me from across the street. Either June is still in there, or he has told her to go out the back door.

"So you want to go home or what?"

"Na, lets go down by the canal and get a burger from the van, my treat, I got paid today."

I want to tell him I know about June, but I just can't. Besides someone else will soon spot them, and good old Wendi will help him through it.

"Did you know my mum worked for you dad years ago?"

"Oh yeah doing what?" he asks with a laugh.

I grin back.

"The only thing she can do is open her legs. Hey perhaps she was the original Sylvia, all those years ago."

I grin, but what Toby said as a joke has me wondering.

He buys me a burger, and we sit with our legs over the edge of the canal, eating.

"Toby, do you reckon my mum worked for you dad, doing that?"

"No, I was only joking."

I watch his mouth close on the bun; I look down at mine, and start picking out the lettuce, letting it drop in the water.

"How can we find out?"

"Find out what?"

I sigh with annoyance, "Christ Toby, what my mum did for your dad."

"Oh right, I don't know. Anyway do you really want to know?"

I start breaking off bits of the bread, and dropping it down for the swans.

"Dad's out tonight he's got a conservative thing to go to, some fucking award for his services to the party. A right crock of shit if you ask me. If you really want to know, I know he keeps old photos and stuff in a locked cabinet in his study, there is some weird shit in there, maybe your mum is in some of the photos."

"Maybe, perhaps I shouldn't go digging up the past," I say watching the swans racing after the bread I've dropped.

Sylvia's Story

Cliff has been in the pub for the last hour, when he first walked in I was so scared in case the evil bitch had told him about Jason and me.

"Cliff, why does your dad sit with that fat old bat?" I ask as I pull his pint.

"Olive? She's okay, I know Susan never liked her, but Dad and Olive get on."

"She gives me the creeps. You know I wouldn't put it past her to tell lies about people."

"Okay she's a gossip, but I don't think she would lie. She seems to know the truth about a lot of things, so making up lies probably isn't worth the trouble. Oh she's a very good card player too. That's how Dad got to know Olive in the club playing bridge. Anyway how about I walk you home at closing time?"

"Thanks but," I stop mid sentence as Matt comes in with the girl I saw him with in the café earlier in the day, "well okay, thank you."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12