Tasha Loves & Fucks Uncle Ralph Ch. 02

Story Info
CHAPTER 2
5.2k words
4.41
6.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TASHA DESIRES & FINALLY HAS UNCLE RALPH AS HER LOVER

Chapter... 2

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental. Ralph is the main character who is having a successful business in Houston. This story is narrated by Ralph.

Note: Please read the Chapter 1 as the story is connected

We get up and I tell Tasha 'You go and have shower and I will order some food for us and after shower we can have food and then we can go for shopping'. She says 'Ok Uncle Ralph'.

Ralph: Shall I join you in shower.

She doesn't reply and start walking towards bathroom and just before entering the bathroom, she giggles and says 'May be' and she enters the bathroom and closes the door but doesn't bolt it

She starts showering knowing fully well that I will join her after ordering food.

I order food and after 4-5 minutes pick up a large bath towel and wrap around myself and slowly push the bathroom door open

Tasha (teasingly asks): What took you so long?

Ralph (Smiling): You never asked me to join you

I see that she is standing under the shower and looking very sexy and I go near her with the towel still wrapped around me

Tasha (naughtily): Why do you need invitation Uncle Ralph?

Ralph (laughs): I have never did anything against your will

Tasha (responds) Uncle Ralph, have I ever said you did? Ok now either you hop in the shower or I'll hop out

I remove the towel and enter the shower. My cock is hard and fully grown.

Tasha: ha there is my Uncle Ralph again ready.

Ralph: Tasha do you like it?

Tasha: Uncle Ralph, I always knew and have told you that, you are very well hung man and I simply love your big thick cock.

Ralph: But you have never done anything with it.

Tasha: Ya, my dear Uncle Ralph but I am a girl and you are a man. Can't you understand what I want? When I was always there for you and you decided not to have me, what can I do?

But I am happy that finally I had this little monster in the afternoon. I like everything about it (saying she bends and kisses my cock) and I am waiting for the night to taste your cum which this little monster can spurt.

I hold her head and say 'Tasha not now' and I bend and catch her by shoulders and make her stand.

I now place my hand on her beautiful breasts and squeeze it a bit.

Tasha (moaning): Uncle Ralph do you like my babies? Do you like the feel of it?

Ralph: Yes Tasha, they are beautiful and I always knew, your breasts are beautiful. Can I kiss them?

Tasha: Uncle Ralph, don't ask. I am yours, you want to kiss my babies just do it.

Without saying anything I bend and kiss and lick her nipples alternatively with my hot tongue and she shivers.

She holds my head, moans and says 'Uncle Ralph please stop otherwise we will end up fucking here in the shower'.

Ralph: Tasha you are special for me and we will wait till night.

Tasha: Aawww thanks Uncle Ralph you are so nice to me, I love you so much

Ralph: Tasha I love you like crazy.

Tasha: Uncle Ralph, remember what I say now, whatever you want, you will get from me. You never have to ask my permission. Just have it.

Ralph: Yes my darling I will remember it

Tasha: Uncle Ralph I love you so much that I want to be completely yours for you to do whatever you want with me wherever and whenever.

The room bell rings

Ralph: It seems the room service waiter has come to deliver food

I pick a large bath towel and hand it over to Tasha

Ralph: You can wrap this and go and let the guy in, as she takes the towel I smile and say 'Tasha why don't you simply walk naked and open the door'. She replies 'Is that a dare? I say 'Yes'

She smiles naughtily and asks 'If I go just naked what do I get?'

Ralph: Anything you ask of me.

Tasha: Promise?

Ralph: Yes.

Tasha: Ok here I go. Remember your promise.

Dripping in water she goes and opens the door. Waiter says 'Sorry Mam to disturb you'

Tasha: its ok you can come in and put the food on the table

I see the boy eyeing naked Tasha from the corner of his eye and quickly keeps the food plates and walks off and he again says 'Sorry Mam to disturb you'

Ralph: I smile and say you are courageous and the waiter was eyeing you.

Tasha: I know he was licking his lips.

Tasha: Why didn't you show the same courage with me all these years?

Tasha: I always wanted to, but was scared that you would get annoyed and tell my parents. I never wanted to lose you, Uncle Ralph.

We finish shower and dry each other and then we sit and eat food.

Then I say 'Get ready quickly and we would go for shopping'

Tasha slips into panty and bra and comes and turns around and says 'Uncle Ralph hook my bra please'. I hook it and kiss her on the back of her neck. Tasha says 'Uncle Ralph wait till night you can do whatever you want with me'. I smile and say 'Okay baby'

She slips into a pair of jeans and tight fitting top and asks me 'Uncle, Ralph how do I look? I smile and say 'I like you more in your birthday suit'. She smiles and says 'Okay then we will advance our night's program'. I say 'Tasha do you want me that badly? She shyly says 'Uncle Ralph I am simply dying for you to make love to me''. I smile and say 'Tasha I will make your wait worth it'.

We then get out of the room and with my hand around her waist. We reach the lobby of the hotel and the bell boy quickly calls for the Car.

In the car I hold Tasha's hands and squeeze it. After some time, I place my hand on her thighs and rub them. She is very happy and we reach the mall.

She whispers in my ears 'Pick up something worthy of tonight'. I look into her eyes and pull her closer and ask 'You want me to buy you a bride's dress? She looks at me and says 'Uncle Ralph the occasion is no less why not? I say 'As you want baby' She whispers 'Thank you sooo much' and pulls me and kisses me.

Ralph: Tasha why only for the night? Whatever you want you buy, including some more clothes for college. Only condition is I will choose all your lingerie and dress for the night

She, happily holding my hand says ' I am yours Uncle Ralph I want you to choose it all for me'. As we enter the lift there is no one, I pull her and kiss her'. She moans with excitement.

I tell her 'Why don't you call me simply Ralph?

She replies: Simply Ralph (laughs) no way. The feeling and love for you, Uncle Ralph will simply not allow me to call you simply Ralph'

I say 'Tasha I love you'. She responds 'I love you Uncle Ralph like mad'.

As she is choosing her clothes, I tell her 'Tasha I will go to washroom and come'. She nods her head.

I leave her and go out of the store and call Guest Relationship Manager at the Hotel. I tell her, the attached Honeymoon suite that I had booked, should be made ready by 8.00 PM. She smiles and says 'Yes sir it will be ready'

I spend sometime within the store allowing Tasha time to choose her dresses. When I return I see that she has chosen almost a trolley full of clothes. I smile and ask 'Tasha is that all? She smiles 'Yes'. She says 'Uncle Ralph shall we choose lingerie and bridal dress?

I say lingerie yes but not the bridal dress. There is another shop on 3rd floor. She asks 'Uncle Ralph how you know? I smile and say 'You only said it should be worthy of the night'. While I went out, I worked on it.

I and Tasha select her lingerie and each piece was quite sexy and she whispered 'Uncle Ralph I am really enjoying your selection of lingerie they are simply beautiful. On my own I would never have chosen such lingeries'.

We get the billing done and she looks at the amount and says 'Uncle Ralph this is too much, I will remove some stuff from the trolley'. I reply 'Tasha don't worry you are my niece'

Then we enter the store which is specialized in selling bridal dresses. After trying out a number of bridal dresses, finally I and Tasha choose a bridal dress. She whispers "Uncle Ralph it is beautiful, I am dying to wear it tonight'. I pay the bill and collect the bag and as we come out she whispers 'Uncle Ralph I hate you'. I hold her arm and say 'What happened, why do you hate me? She smiles and says 'My sweet Uncle Ralph you didn't understand why I said. I just hate you because you are my Uncle and I can't marry you'.

I smile and hug her tightly and kiss her and whisper 'Don't worry baby once we become lovers you will get nothing less'. She smiles naughtily and asks 'I will get everything?' I reply 'Of course yes'.

I push the Trolley and suddenly I stop in front of Medical Store and I whisper in her ears 'Are you on pills? She replies 'No but it is my safe period'. I smile and say 'I want us to enjoy uninhibited love making without condoms'. She replies 'Uncle Ralph I promise you that, not only for today but for all my life'. I pull her and kiss her again. I push the trolley to our car. The driver sees us, quickly takes the trolley and neatly arranges all the bags in the car.

We get into the car and she says 'Uncle Ralph some of my friends looked at pictures of our holiday and couple of my friends want a piece of you. They just don't know how much I love you and there is no way in the world I will allow that to happen' and she smiles naughtily.

I smile and ask 'Tasha it looks like you are jealous'. She replies 'As far as you are concerned, I have to be selfish'. I can't share you with anyone.

I pull her and kiss her. She suddenly goes silent for next 5 minutes as I look at my messages on the phone. Then she says 'Uncle Ralph give me your hand' and I extend my hand and she places my hand on her breast/heart and tells me 'Uncle Ralph my heart is racing like mad'. I smile and say 'It is perfectly in order. Don't worry'. I caress her breasts and the nipples become hard, she looks at me and smiles and says 'Uncle Ralph see what your touch does to me'

We reach the hotel and the bell boy picks up all the bags and I tell him the Room No. I tell her to wait near the lift and she walks and I go to the reception and the Guest Relations Manager comes up and hands me the key to the 'Wedding night' suite. She tells me 'Sir, there is a door inside the small room in your suite. Once you open it with this key, it will lead you to another room and that leads to the 'Wedding night' bed room. That is fully ready for you'. She smiles and says 'Enjoy yourself with your bride. If you need anything press the button near the marital bed and our Special Desk will call you and they will take care of anything and everything'. I thank her and walk towards lift.

Tasha asks 'Uncle Ralph what took you so long? I say nothing much. Receptionist was asking me whether I am happy with the room and service.

Holding each other's hands we reach our suite and the bell boy is already there with the bags. I open the suite and step in with Tasha and the bell boy brings all the bags. I tip him off and he pulls the door shut and goes away.

I pull her and kiss her and say 'Tasha it is already 7.00 (Evening). We can change and have dinner in the restaurant. Then the night which we have waited for so long can be ushered in.

Excited Tasha says 'Uncle Ralph do we need to go to restaurant for dinner? Can we not order and eat here? I smile and say 'I am your slave, you order and the slave will comply'.

She laughs and teasingly says 'Let us switch places. I am your slave and you are the Master. You tell me the plan for the night and I will satisfy my master'. I look at her and say 'You want to become my Slave, Tasha? She nods her head.

I continue 'Okay. I will order food'. She eagerly asks 'After that? I hold her arm and take her into the small room in our suite and show her the door. 'This opens into another room which leads into wedding night bedroom where married couples celebrate their Wedding Night'. She says 'Wow, can I see it now?' I say 'No Tasha we will go there together'. She says 'Fine Uncle Ralph'.

I continue 'After dinner you will go into this room which has a bathroom attached where you can shower and wear the bridal dress. I will shower in the bathroom where we showered in the afternoon. I will wear my dress and meet you at 9.00 PM sharp. She responds 'Wow Uncle Ralph this is simply beautiful plan. I am so excited'.

I call the room service and order food. We have some small talk and I can see Tasha is happy and excited and so am I.

Room service waiter delivers the food and we eat and feed each other. We finish our dinner around 8.00 PM and Tasha says 'Uncle Ralph shall I go and get ready? I smile and hug her tightly and say ' Yes darling. I will keep your bridal dress and the lingerie for the night on the bed in that room and if you need any assistance you can call 111 that is Special Desk number they will send someone to assist you'.

She naughtily strips of her jeans and top and smiles at me and starts walking to the small room and half way she unclasps her bra and drops it and turns around holds her breasts in both hands and squeezes them and smiles. I watch what is she going to do next? She removes her panty at the door of the small room and throws at me and says 'Uncle Ralph see what you have done to me'. I catch it, find it wet and I smell it and aroma is simply intoxicating and I lick it.

After 5 minutes I get up and pick up her bridal dress and the lingerie that I had bought for her and keep it on the table in her room. I come back and strip myself and go into the bathroom for shower. I think of masturbating but decide that all my cum is for Tasha. I shower and get ready in my Tuxedo and at 9.00 PM, I tap the door of Tasha's room and she coos 'Just walk in I am ready' and I enter the room where she is waiting in her bridal dress.

She had called the special desk for help to get ready. Tania from the special desk had come and helped her to get ready thinking that it is her wedding night.

I look at Tasha and she gives me a shy smile. I say 'Tasha you are looking beautiful and gorgeous. I love you so much'. I kiss her on her forehead and she whispers 'I have dreamt of this day for so long but never thought it would be in such a beautiful way'.

I hold her hand and kiss it. Then we walk into the wedding night bedroom which is very spacious and beautifully decorated with dim light. It has a large marital bed which has been decorated beautifully'. I squeeze her hand and she looks into my eyes and says 'Uncle Ralph you are the most wonderful person in this entire world' and she pulls me and kisses me. I kiss her back. We are in the middle of the room and I take out my mobile and say 'Tasha I have planned something and let's do it'

She says 'What is this now? I smile and say just follow what the lady in the audio asks us to do. I ask 'Tasha are you ready'. She nods her head and I start the audio.

Audio starts. Welcome Ralph and Tasha. This is the day you both have waited for. You both will take vows today. Tasha looks at me questioningly. I say 'Don't worry'.

I will first administer vow to Ralph and then to Tasha. Once both of you take your vows you will be lovers forever. Are you both ready? There is a pause.

I look into her eyes and ask 'Tasha are you ready for taking vow to become my lover?' Tasha shyly says 'Yes Uncle Ralph'. We wait for another minute and audio starts again.

Ralph you take the vow first. Repeat after me holding Tasha's hands.

'I Ralph, take you Tasha to be my lover till death does us apart. And this is my solemn vow'.

I repeat exactly like that holding her hands and looking into her eyes.

After couple of minutes the audio starts. Now, your turn Tasha.

'I Tasha, take you Uncle Ralph to be my lover till death does us apart. And this is my solemn vow'.

Tasha holding my hand repeats the vow verbatim looking into my eyes. After couple of minutes audio continues.

I now declare Ralph and Tasha as lovers. Now Ralph you can kiss your lover Tasha.

I pull Tasha to me and kiss her on her lips and then hug her tightly and we start kissing passionately.

We taste each others saliva and keep kissing and I see tears in her eyes. I ask her 'Tasha what is this you are crying? She replies 'Uncle Ralph finally I am going to be yours and wow with this style and finesse, I can remember all my life'

We keep kissing and then I smile and say 'Tasha the small monster can't escape you any more'. She laughs and I remove her veil and drop it down. I kiss her forehead and then her eyes, nose and then her cheeks. Finally my kisses slowly move to her neck and she moans. She says 'Uncle Ralph don't stop'

I continue kissing her neck and move to the valley between her beautiful firm breasts. She kisses my forehead and whispers 'I love you Uncle Ralph'. I continue to probe the valley between her breasts with my hot tongue but I don't get enough access.

I push her onto the marital bed and I lift the hem of her bridal gown and put my head inside the bridal gown and it covers my head. I kiss the panty which hardly covers her pussy. She moans 'Uncle Ralph don't stop' The panty is already wet. I plant kisses after kisses and I push the panty little away and lick the juices dripping from her pussy. Tasha moans loudly 'Ahh Uncle Ralph please continue' and then I start licking her pussy lips and I am unable to see her reaction as her bridal gown covers my head, but I can hear her moaning loudly 'Oh god it feels so good'. I start chewing her pussy lips and she holds my head and screams 'Uncle Ralph don't stop keep chewing it'.

I continue licking and chewing her pussy lips and then I probe her pussy with my tongue and it sends shivers through her body. She pleads 'Uncle Ralph your tongue has magic'. Using the tip of my tongue, I spread her pussy lips apart and press her clit directly. She lets out a sigh of pleasure - and honestly relief, because virgin or not, she thought here was a man who knew what a clit actually was. I lick around it, gently at first, and I hold her butt with my hands and lifting it up. Slowly, Tasha begins to use her thrust with more fervor, pushing her pelvis harder and higher, pushing her butt more and more into my face until I was buried in her pussy and eating the dessert hungrily from her pussy. She was whimpering, her body shaking, and she reached forward and held my hair, pushing me deeper into her pussy as she began to thrust into my face.

"Oh shit, Uncle Ralph, oh shit," she moaned, and the pleasure building as I went faster and harder. She screamed 'Ouch Uncle Ralph what are you doing? She wasn't sure how I was breathing down there, but she didn't have time to ponder. All of a sudden, her legs began to tighten around my tongue and she came hard and her juices started leaking and I was lapping each drop of her juices. She moans 'OMG Uncle Ralph how much I wanted this' and then she slowly calms down. I clean her cum with my tongue and look into her eyes and she says 'Uncle Ralph you are the best'. She closes her eyes for couple of minutes and then she slowly gets up, pulls me and kisses me passionately and whispers 'Thank you Uncle Ralph'.

She now makes me stand up and starts undressing me, first my bow tie and then my shirt goes for a toss. Then she licks my chest and my small nipples and bites them naughtily. She continues to move down and she then pushes me onto the bed. She now rubs my cock which has grown very hard. She kisses my cock and I moan a bit. She then bends and removes my shoes and throws it away and then removes my socks. She smiles 'Now is the turn of this little monster'. She unbuckles my trousers and pulls it off. She rubs my cock and kisses the bulge repeatedly. She looks into my eyes and whispers 'Uncle Ralph, I now own this little monster and it will be my slave'. I smile and nod my head.

12