Tasha Loves & Fucks Uncle Ralph Ch. 07

Story Info
Tasha loved and seduced Uncle Ralph to fuck her.
4.1k words
4.6
4k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TASHA DESIRES & FINALLY HAS UNCLE RALPH AS HER LOVER

Chapter ... 7

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental. Ralph is the main character who is having a successful business in Houston. This story is narrated by Ralph.

NOTE: Please read Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 as it is a continuous story.

After Cathy left the room, I hugged Tasha tightly and asked "Tasha tell me honestly, are you not satisfied with my cock that you have literally seduced Cathy to join in?"

Tasha smiled and said "Uncle Ralph, I am thankful to God that he has listened to my prayers and made you my lover. Cathy just happened. Not only that she was staring at your cock but I found her hot and sexy. Don't you think so?" She waited for my answer. I reluctantly confessed "Yes she is sexy". She continued "In my mind, I am clear that this little monster is all I care about, and would love this cock inside my pussy till I die. I don't need any other cock. I am madly in love with you."

I smiled and said "Let us shower". Tasha led me to the bathroom and we both stood under the shower. Tasha closed her eyes and water was falling on her. I asked her "What are you thinking my darling?" She opened her eyes and smiled. She pulled me and started kissing me passionately. I responded to her kisses. My hands started massaging her breasts and twisting and turning her nipples. She started moaning. She said "Uncle Ralph, these 20-22 hours have given me so much of joy that even if I die now, I would die a satisfied woman". I kept my fingers on her lips and said "Tasha don't talk rubbish. We have just started our journey as lovers and lots of joy is in store for you." She asked "Really Uncle Ralph?" I nodded my head.

I took soap gel and started applying on her body. I asked her "Turn around," she obliged and I applied soap on her shoulders, back and arse, down to the back of her thighs. I took some more gel in my hands and started applying to her breasts. She held my hands while applying soap to her breasts and I squeezed her firm breasts. She started moaning "Oh my god. It feels so good." I asked her to lift her arms and I applied gel to her armpits, then her hands, tummy and finally her navel. My hard cock brushing her arse, every now and then.

Tasha naughtily enquired "Uncle Ralph what about my inner thighs and pussy?" I smiled and said "Wait baby their turn will come." I applied gel to her inner thighs and soaped her pussy. I paid extra care by fingering her pussy. She said "Uncle Ralph I am feeling horny," She picked up the hand shower and aimed the nozzle on to her pussy and I washed the soap away. I took the hand shower and splashed water on every part of her body. To tease her I said "Tasha bend, let me wash your anus." Tasha obediently bent and I poured some soap/gel on my fingers and rubbed it on her anus and started finger fucking her anus. She started moaning and then just pulled my hand away. "Not now," she said. I used hand shower to wash it.

She then took the hand shower from my hand and said "My turn to give you a proper wash". I smiled. She took soap/gel and asked me to turn around. I turned for her. She started applying soap/gel to my shoulders, back and then to my bum. She continued applying gel to my bum and she started squeezing it. I turned around and she biting her lips took little soap gel and rubbed to my anus and she suddenly pushed her finger in my anus and I said "Tasha what are you doing?" She whispered "I wanted to see how tight it is?" She continued pushing her finger in and out and asked "Do you like it Uncle Ralph?" I whimpered "May be". She said "It deserves much more than my finger." She stopped.

She then continued applying soap gel to all parts of my body. She asked me to turn around. She started with my neck, then chest and rubbed my small nipples. She continued towards my torso and finally bent and applied it to my fully gorged cock. She rubbed more gel to my cock and stroked it few times. She left my cock and paid attention to my balls. She then came back to my cock, smiled and said "See this little monster; it has again become very hard." I smiled. She took the hand shower and cleaned all parts of my body meticulously. She kept the hand shower on its stand and started the main shower and we both stood under it.

After couple of minutes, she hugged me and started kissing me. I kissed her back. She then said "Uncle Ralph I have masturbated many times thinking about you while showering. Will you fuck me here and now?" I smiled and said "Why not?" She went down on her knees and licked and kissed my cock. She licked the cock from the tip to the base and played with my balls. She looked into my eyes and took one ball into her mouth and started sucking it and simultaneously stroking my cock. Then she took the other ball and sucked it. Finally she took my giant throbbing cock in her mouth and started sucking it. I moaned "Oh Tasha I am loving it". I started moaning.

I bent and caught her shoulders and made her to get up and guided her to the wash basin. She knew what was in store for her. I made her to place her hand for support on the platform of wash basin and bend a little forward. I bent and kissed her arse few times, she turned around and smiled. I then got up and started rubbing my cock onto her arse and she started moaning. I made her to bend little more and I rubbed my cock on her pussy lips. She spread her legs a bit and I pushed my cock into her fresh pussy and after a couple of good push it went in. I held her waist tightly and started fucking her. She started moaning "Aah Uncle Ralph, I am feeling so good." I increased the speed of my thrust. She also started pushing her bum backwards matching my thrusts. She moaned louder "Aah oooo." I continued pumping in. She was moaning louder now 'Uncle Ralph fuck me harder and faster." I started going faster and deeper and then Tasha screamed "Uncle Ralph I am ready to cum and I pushed my cock more harder and then she shuddered, her orgasm followed. I continued pushing my cock harder and I spewed my seeds into her pussy. I held her tight. After sometime she calmed down. She then turned around and went down on her knees and started sucking my cock again and cleaned it of the mixture of my and her own cum. She smiled and said "My lover boy, I like this mixture."

She again took the hand shower and washed my cock and her pussy. She smiled and shyly said "Every time I feel that this fucking is better than the previous one". I just smiled in approval. She took the towel and first wiped me dry and then she dried herself.

She said let us rest for some time. As we walked out, she went to the fridge and picked up some chocolates and two cans of juice and joined me in the bed. She ate and fed me chocolates and we sipped juice. She finished chocolate and juice and kept her head on my chest and said "Uncle Ralph I want to have a small nap." I kissed her on the forehead and said "Let us spoon and lie for some time." She immediately turned and I caught her from behind and started patting her like putting a baby to sleep." Within minutes she was sleeping. I also closed my eyes and when I slept, I didn't know. When I woke, Tasha was still sleeping and it was 7 in the evening. I decided not to wake her up. She smelled fresh because of the soap/gel.

I looked at my phone for the first time since the previous night. There were some missed calls but none of any importance. There was a message from Jenny confirming my Monday morning meeting at 11 am.

After spending some time catching up with emails from office, I kept my phone away.

I decided that I will surprise Tasha. I moved just near her arse. I kissed her arse few times. She moved and she was now lying on her back.

I looked at her; she was looking like an angel. I just couldn't resist the urge to kiss her soft skin. I kissed her forehead and then her cheek. It seemed she was in a trance. I kissed her lips and she opened her eyes lazily and smiled. She pulled my head a bit as our lips melted together in a tender kiss. Our lips parted and our tongues playfully intertwined in a slow dance as the passion built. My left hand cupped behind her head, while my right hand fingers ran through her thick blonde hair. I left her mouth and planted kisses on her neck with gentle bites on her delicious skin. She said "It seems so good when are you are giving bites but when I will go back to college, I will have to explain.' I continue my kissing down, to her shoulders and breasts. She started moaning.

Her pretty pink nipples reacted as my hot tongue licked them, stiffening and reaching out as if inviting my mouth. I held her breasts in my hands as I lowered my lips and tongue to her hard nipples, pulling the left nipple in as I suckled it. She moaned "Mmm... " I can't pay homage to just one of her beautiful nipples, so I moved my lips over to the other, my fingers twisting the one which my mouth just left. I left her nipples and continued kissing her under breasts, tummy and navel as my hands explored her body. I realized that she is enjoying my exploration, as I heard a little moan escape her lips. The view in front of me took my breath away all over again. I caressed her thighs with my hot tongue. In anticipation, she arched her back and parted her legs. I felt the heat of her delicious pussy as I made my way to that beautiful flower, her petals glistening with excitement and irresistibly drawing me to her.

The aroma of her pussy consumed me, and I hungrily devoured her pussy with my tongue probing inside her pussy. Her juices were so delicious; I didn't get enough! I saw her soft folds and pleasure center swell with excitement, so I playfully flicked her little button with my tongue, sending visible shock waves through her body. Then her body shuddered and I knew she is ready to have another orgasm. She exploded within seconds. I slowly started licking her juices. Then I looked at her and she said "Lover boy, what time it is?" I replied "Around 8 pm."

She pulled me and kissed and said "Let us order dinner." I nod my head. I get up and press the button and the Special Desk. Immediately the phone rings and I order dinner.

Tasha got up and went to the bathroom and peed and came back with a bath towel wrapped around her. She smiled and said "I want to ask you something, promise me that you will not laugh at me." I said "Have we not taken vows to be lovers?' she says "Yes" then why you want my permission? She shyly looking down and whispered "I want to stroke and suck your cock and when you are ready to cum, I want you to shoot your cum in the air and I want to lap it up with my tongue and if it misses my mouth it will hit my tits." I smiled and said "Tasha it will be fun," I continued "We can do it after dinner or whenever you want." She smiled and said "Thank you Uncle Ralph" and she came and hugged me and planted a kiss on my lips. The door bell rang and I pulled a sheet over my body. Tasha opened the door and a waitress brought the dinner and placed it on the table near the couch and left.

As soon as the waitress left, I and Tasha started eating food. Then she suddenly got up and sat on my lap sideways and said "Uncle Ralph, do you remember, when I was 4-5 years, whenever you would come to house for lunch or dinner, I would sit on your lap and you would feed me food." I smiled and said "Yeah I remember" She said "Feed me the same way". I started feeding her and I was also eating food. She naughtily passed on the food from her mouth to my mouth and her bath towel came off. While feeding her, I spilt some semi-liquid stuff on her breasts and she ordered me to lick it. I licked it. She then naughtily applied some gravy on her nipples and I licked and sucked it off. She talked about her frustrations in school and college refusing boy's advances. She talked about Kelly who was a long time lover in school and she said it was very satisfying. We finished off our dinner and she pushed the table where the food bowls and plates were there.

Tasha got up from the couch and went down on her knees on the floor. She loosened the knot of my towel and looked into my eyes with lust. I pulled her head and kissed her forehead and looking at my cock she said "You are just made for me". I smiled at her confidence. She then bent and kissed the cock. She looked at me and started stroking my cock. She whispered "It is simply beautiful, I just love it." She kissed it few more times and started licking the tip of my cock. She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it passionately. She took one of my hands and guided it to her breasts. I started caressing her firm breasts. She started moaning while sucking my cock. After sucking for some time she suddenly stopped. She looked into my eyes naughtily and said "I need to preserve your cum for my pussy." I smiled. She got up and climbed the couch and ordered "Eat my pussy". I lifted one of her legs and placed it on the head rest of the couch. Tasha quickly understood and she stood in such a fashion that I could eat her pussy properly.

I licked her pussy lips that were already dripping. I then started chewing her pussy lips and she held my head pressed to her pelvis. I then started probing her pussy with my tongue, she moaned "Ooo this is so good." She was caressing her own breasts. I pushed my tongue deeper into her tight pussy. She tried to tighten her grip on my tongue. I kept on tongue fucking her pussy. She moaned loudly 'I am going to cum." She held my head tight and then she exploded and her juices copiously streamed out of her pussy. I tried to lap every drop of it. She then slowly lifted her leg from the head rest of the couch and collapsed in my lap. She kissed and hugged me tightly. We held each other for some time and then Tasha got up, went to the bathroom and brought a towel dipped in warm water. She first cleaned my face and then her pussy. She dropped the towel on the floor.

She caught my hands and said "Let's go to bed and lie down." We both were lying on the bed and Tasha's head was on my chest. I was running my fingers through her hair and she was licking my small nipples. After some time, she looked into my eyes and said "Uncle Ralph it is like a dream come true for me. I am in this room now for almost 24 hours without worrying about anything in life, just enjoying your love and your massive cock." I smiled. She moved up a bit and passionately kissed me. She continued "I hated Nina when she wrongly accused both of us. In those 2 minutes of madness, my life stood shattered. When I heard about your divorce, I held myself responsible and even thought of committing suicide." I looked at her with surprise and shock. She continued "It was because of you, Dr Juliette started taking care of me. In hindsight, now I am actually thankful to Nina." I looked at her enquiringly and she said "If she hadn't thrown senseless accusations at us, I wouldn't have got a man like you as my lover." She looked into my eyes and said "God has given me someone so precious that, I don't have words to thank him." I teased her "Really?" Tasha smiled and said "Yes."

After lying for some time, I teased her "Your lover is almost 26 years older than you and at some point of time you would get tired of me." She quickly shut me by placing her fingers on my lips and said "Uncle Ralph, we have taken vow to be lovers. If you remember, in the end, the vow had the words till death do us apart. I will stick to my vow, come what may." I pulled her and kissed her and said "Baby I am very proud of you, more so because you are my niece."

Tasha then said "The only thing that worries me is how long we will be in a position to hide it from my mom and dad." I said "Yeah I am also worried, may be time itself will offer some solution. From our side let us not do anything silly which will give them chance to feel suspicious." She nodded her head and replied "I agree," she continued "But to have someone else as my lover is just ruled out. I just hope that, I don't start feeling guilty in front of my mom and dad, because I am actually cheating on them." I patted her and said "Don't worry as of now, you have almost 3 years at the College and majority of time you will be here" I continued "Now cheer up baby" I pulled and kissed her and started playing with her nipples. She smiled and said "See how quickly it responds to your touch." She moved herself a bit and offered her breasts for me to suckle. I start sucking her left nipple hungrily and she started moaning and then offered her right nipple." In between moaning, she asked "Do you love my babies?" I said "Yes" and bit her right nipple and she yelled "Don't hurt me. When it pains I don't get pleasure." I replied "Sorry baby, you are so different than every woman." I kiss and lick the nipple that I bit and she started moaning again.

She naughtily asked "As we discussed, will you shoot your cum and I will try to lap it or you have something new in your mind today?" She reached out to grab my hard manhood and whispered "My little monster is all ready" saying that she kissed my cock head. She then ran her hot tongue over my thick hard cock from the tip down to the base. Then her hot tongue started exploring the bottom of my shaft and my balls while her hand was stroking my cock back and forth. She finally took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it, gliding up and down. Looking down and seeing her lips around my cock, I gripped her shoulders and pushed her head back onto the pillows and said let me fuck your love hole in such a way that you will enjoy each thrust. I made her lie down with her head on a pillow.

Suddenly her phone rang; it was Cathy on Video chat. She took the phone and Cathy said "Tasha what you guys are doing?" Cathy turned her phone towards me and her naked body. Cathy asked "Can I see you guys fucking?" Tasha looked at me and I winked. She gave the phone to me and I placed the phone appropriately on the bedside table and Cathy said "Yeah the view is perfect"

I then returned to the bed and took Tasha's feet and bent it at her knees and pushed it back to her breasts. I made her hands to catch her knees pressing to her breasts. I could see her glistening pussy inviting my manhood. I started rubbing my cock onto her wet pussy lips. She started moaning and whispered "Uncle Ralph, I am ready. Fuck me fast." I lowered myself into her hot tight pussy. She held my cock and guided my rock-hard member into her wet opening. Slowly, teasingly, I slided into her tight pussy, inch by inch. She gasped and started thrusting her hips up to me. She gave me a pillow and said "Put this pillow under my arse". I did as she wished.

We could see Cathy moaning and playing with her own breasts and pussy.

I decided that I am going to tease her little more and I pulled my cock back out of her pussy and she literally growled "What the hell are you doing?" and I entered her pussy again with just my cockhead. With little strokes, I popped my cock head in and out of her tight dripping pussy, teasing as I smiled at her.

Cathy urged me "Mr. Ralph fuck Tasha's tight hole nicely, she deserves that giant cock of yours" We could see she was pushing a toy into her pussy.

Seeing her getting frustrated, I suddenly, without warning, buried all 8 1/2 inches of my thick cock deep inside her and started pumping in and out holding her legs pressed to her breasts. She started bucking and convulsing as pleasure rocked her. We fell into a rhythm, and she screamed every time my cock kissed the walls of her vagina. The passion was building up for both of us, ready to explode any moment. I whispered "Tasha I will explode any moment now," and then I felt the shudder in her body and I knew that she will have her orgasm any second and I also exploded inside her. I slowly pulled her legs back onto to the bed and I collapsed on her, my cock still inside her. She tightened her thighs around my cock milking off all the cum it had. After sometime my cock just slipped out of the love hole.

12