Task: Swearing Punishment

Info
Time to wash out your mouth with soap, young lady. [M4F]
927 words
4.19
14.6k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*

This audio is a task. Use it when you've been a bad girl and said unladylike things, such as using swear words, being rude, and so on. Do this as soon as you can after committing the offense. Be prepared to follow the instructions. You will need a hairbrush or paddle, a bar of soap, and privacy.

I'm very disappointed in you, little lady. The kind of language you used is absolutely unacceptable, and you must be disciplined immediately! Get your hairbrush. NOW, I'm serious.

If you don't have it by the count of ten, you are going to be punished more.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Eight...

Nine...

Ten...

You better have the hairbrush now. If not, pause the recording, get the hairbrush, and use it HARD on each breast three times.

You have the hairbrush now? Good.

If you're wearing shoes, take them off. If you're wearing pants or shorts, take them off. If you're wearing a skirt or dress, hold up the skirt with one hand.

You're going to paddle yourself nice and hard. You need to make it HURT to make up for being such a bad girl. Alternate butt cheeks. I will count each blow. When I count a number, you will swing the hairbrush and then will say "I'm sorry for being a bad girl, Daddy." Remember to say that after EVERY time. Let's begin.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!

Did you paddle yourself ten times, nice and hard? Did you make sure to say "I'm sorry for being a bad girl, Daddy" after EVERY blow? If not, you need to start the paddling over and do another ten. If so, pause the recording while you do that.

Does your butt sting? Good. The pain will remind you to be a good girl. Remember, I'm doing this for your own good. You need to learn to be ladylike.

Now set the hairbrush aside. If you're wearing a skirt, KEEP it hiked up above your waist! Do not let it drop. Now get the bar of soap. I'll give you to the count of ten to get that bar of soap firmly in your mouth!

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Eight...

Nine...

Ten...

Is the bar of soap in your mouth? If not, pause the recording, get the hairbrush, and use it HARD on each breast three times.

Stand in the corner, girl. Now! Keep the bar of soap in your mouth. Keep your hands behind your back - if you're wearing a skirt, keep holding it above your waist. AND stand on tiptoes. You will STAY just like this until I tell you that you can move. On tiptoes, your butt exposed, your mouth full of nasty soap, your hands stuck behind your back.

Listen up, little girl.

You know I expect you to be feminine, to be sweet and kind and ladylike. I want you to make Daddy proud. You know how you are supposed to behave. I am so deeply, deeply disappointed in your behavior. I have high expectations for my little girl and I know you can reach them.

Each and every day I expect you to focus on being the best little girl you can be for Daddy. You need to wear cute, girly outfits. I expect lots of skirts. I expect lots of pink. You should try putting your hair in pigtails occasionally. Always be feminine. Always be pretty. Wear high heels often if you can. Every time you get dressed, I want you to look at the mirror and ask yourself if you're being feminine and cute enough to please Daddy.

Be ladylike in your movements as well. Smile. Swing your hips as you walk. Bend at the waist, not the knees. Ladies are gentle. Delicate. Graceful. Feminine. Soft. Be a lady. Be a good girl for Daddy.

Be ladylike in how you talk. Be meek. Be respectful and polite - you should be addressing most people as "sir" or "miss" or "ma'am" in everyday life. Give people compliments. Giggle often. Do not be rude or insult people. Do not be disrespectful. You are a lady. You are a good girl. You are sweet and gentle. Be kind and soft. Don't talk too much.

And of course, do not swear. That is extremely unladylike. I don't want to hear any curse words from you! You may use alternate expletives, such as "fiddlesticks" or "shucks" or "sugar" or other laughably cute alternatives.

Good girls wear what they're told. Good girls walk as they're told. Good girls speak as they're told. Be a good girl and make Daddy proud.

There. You don't have to be on tiptoes anymore. If you're wearing a skirt, you may stop holding it up. You may remove the bar of soap from your mouth and wash out your mouth.

But... did you stay on tiptoes the entire time? If not, you need to be punished. You are going to give yourself a firm swat on the pussy for every time your heel touched the floor. And I do mean firm. Make it hurt. Pause the recording, do the pussy punishment, and then return.

If you did stay on tiptoes the entire time, good girl! I'm proud of you.

Now I hope you've learned your lesson, little lady. You don't want to disappoint Daddy again, do you?

Good girl. Make me proud.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Nobody1903Nobody19036 months ago

The pussy punishment part of this is my favorite even tho it I stayed on my toes for the entire time, I still did this just to add an extra effect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doing one of yours tasks is always the best part of my day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I squirted oh my gosh. Would you please make one with multiple orgasm punishment daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot. Would you make a punishment for touching myself daddy?

Share this

Similar Stories

Thank You, Sir Jen is given her new rules and gets a punishment.in BDSM
Breaking Bridezilla Ch. 01 Megan's first day at Bridezilla camp.in BDSM
Attraction du Voisinage Exploration fantaisiste du consentement non-consenti.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kyunki Saas Abhi Bhi Bahu Hai A woman and her mother-in-law get some marital discipline.in Incest/Taboo
Imprisoned Ch. 01 My first encounter with you, my captor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories