Taskforce Zastryavshiy

Story Info
Part 4 of the Zastryavshiy Saga.
5.7k words
5
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a year since Zastryavshiy escaped.

George and I are still stuck together for 16 hrs. a day but that means we have 8 hrs. free. We still have and use Monolith religiously. But we were getting bored. With 8 hours free we could actually do some things.

George went back to school and is studying magnetics, electromagnetics and biology. I think there might be a pattern there. We both now work for the FBI.

John got appointed as leader to a special task force whose sole responsibility is to go after Zastryavshiy, or Dr Z as we call him.

The task force consists of Special Agent John Carter. Probably my best friend after George. Leader, Boss, peacekeeper.

Billy, his tough as nails female lieutenant.

Mike and Ike, not really their names but your typical men in black.

George, my beloved butt warmer and husband.

Frank, former local cop, with his tagalong Cindy. Turns out all the cops' dicks were just stuck for 6 to 8 hours. Cindy's hand however was 'Bonded', so now we have a one-armed EMT on the taskforce as well.

Jeff our IT guy. Also, one handed. Not by birth. He was poking around inside Monolith after Zastryavshiy had raided it for Gauntlet. Suddenly he stood at attention for 15 minutes, then dropped his pants and started jerking off. Now he can't stop. Or at least he can't let go, I don't think all of the movement is involuntary. And he's permanently hard just like George and Frank. No one was nearby when it happened, and he couldn't call out. Not that anyone would have wanted to touch him anyway at that point.

And lastly there's me Noel. Sometimes attached to George but never far from him.

A ragtag bunch. Not sure how John managed to swing that one with the brass. More than half are useless as agents. But I guess motivation makes up for a lot. And we're very motivated. George and I would be almost half-way to freedom by now if we didn't have to trade off Monolith with Jeff and Frank/Cindy.

Sometimes I get a little weirded out by having two guys going around the office and sitting in meetings getting hand-jobs. But then I think about how part of the time I'm sitting on George's cock, and no one says a word. We've just had a little longer to adjust is all. I know we all get some pretty weird looks from the non-attached.

All in all, it means that no one wants Zastryavshiy more than the five of us.

So, what does the Zastryavshiy taskforce do? We try to hunt him down of course. The FBI got us a building in South San Francisco. I don't know what it was originally but now it's a series of ten apartments. Seven of them occupied. With communal kitchen, meeting room, bullpen, and lounge. John stays in a loft above the bullpen. One of the apartments has been converted to house Monolith, the servers, and an armory. We call it the TAB, taskforce assembly building. Or the totally anonymous building, or several others that aren't worth repeating.

Billy, Mike, and Ike, provide security. One of them is always awake, and is often moving around the building. That took a little getting used to, but now they are pretty much invisible.

Frank is constantly checking police logs and bulletins for anything related to stuck, glued, frozen, or just weird.

Cindy does the same with the hospitals, clinics and fire departments.

Jeff is constantly on-line looking at porn. He's not really looking at porn, or at least I don't think so. He's always on literotica, deviantart, girlsglueplay, clips4sale, or some such site. Watching him work is always a little disturbing. He had a tech buddy of his adapt some gaming hardware to his situation, so he moves the mouse by moving his dick. That's part of why it's hard to tell if he's playing with himself or just working hard. But he's gotten some of our best leads. Though one time I caught him watching a video of me and George, that somehow hadn't been taken down yet. There seemed to be a lot of mouse movements for watching a video.

Maybe we could monetize our situation after we catch that bastard.

George and I scour the colleges, universities, and social media. We get a lot of hits from Facebook likes, and "you'll never guess what I saw today!"

You wouldn't believe some of the stuff we find.

There was a girl who thought she was being regularly abducted by aliens and had her boyfriend glue her to the floor naked, so she couldn't be taken. Then after the supposed encounter, he took advantage of the situation, and ended up with his balls stuck to the floor in some of the glue that hadn't dried between her legs. Her hands were stuck to her sides and he got his fingers stuck trying to free his balls. So, neither could reach the solvent. Eventually neighbors complained about the noise. And the police were called. He had used some incredibly strong glue, and the solvent took hours to work.

There was a young couple that got his penis piercing caught on her IUD and they couldn't separate. They ended up in an ER. A doctor that specialized in laparoscopy was able to free them. But it sounded just like Zastryavshiy, until they did an x-ray.

There was a college sorority that ended up with most of their members stuck in one way or another, including one quite publicly. It turned out they had pissed off one of their members and she was getting revenge.

And there was a wife that caught her husband cheating and used hypnosis to make them think they were glued together. They weren't really but it sure seemed like it. And they couldn't stop fucking. That one sure seemed like Zastryavshiy. I caught most of the team blushing while working that one. Finally, the wife confessed.

We're trying to keep a low profile, so we don't tip him off. We don't prosecute any of these. Most aren't even crimes. And none of them rise to the level of FBI involvement.

We're just trying to find something that fits his M.O.

Married Tech CEO found with topless girl glued to his dick!

Egon Mursk CEO of Testra was found today with his pants down! He was found behind his desk with his lips glued shut and his hands glued to the arms of his chair. His secretary Mary Smathers was topless under the desk with her lips glued to the base of his penis and her hands glued to his thighs. Attempts to separate them were futile. When rescuers tried to move them, they found out her knees were also glued to the floor under the desk. No glue was found anywhere in the office. Due to the strength of the glue, it was surmised that it was an experimental adhesive used in his rocket company. It was obvious that the two had been there for some time as copious semen was leaking from her nostrils. Workers are unsure what to do about the situation. For now, the scene is just being contained.

I reached for the buzzer; George beat me to it!

As everyone came flooding in, we had to read it out loud several times.

"Ok people, do we have an address? Is this current?" Asked John as he was pulling on a vest and gun belt. FBI Agent in Charge, prominent on the back. Most of ours said Consultant. But we all had the badge on the front.

Jeff was whacking off like there was a porn star in front of him. His left hand banging constantly on the keyboard.

"Looks legit. Came from inside the company. I'm in. Its Fremont! Right across the bay. Fourth floor, south end of the building. I'm trying to get video."

Jeff nodded to the big screen. Suddenly we saw black and white footage of a crowd of people around a desk and chair. In the chair was a very recognizable figure receiving fellatio. Then one of the suits started giving orders and one by one everyone was leaving the room. Then he pointed at the camera and gave a couple more orders. A few seconds later the feed cut out.

"They shut off the camera" Jeff said. "No, they shut off all the cameras"

"Looks like they're shutting down their entire system.....and I'm out"

John stood in front of the big screen. "Alright people. This is the first big lead we've had. Does anyone disagree that this is HIM?"

crickets

"So, we move in fast and control the situation. George, Noel, how much time do you have?" I checked my app. "Six hours thirty-two minutes" "Right, you're with us. Frank?" "About 90 minutes" "Right, you two stay back. Stay on coms. Don't use Monolith. Try to get in touch with FPD. Be cagy. Learn more that you give out. Jeff, we're going to need you. Get your disguise. Bobby, bring the APC out front. We need to look the part" "Right chief" and "Roger that"

Jeff had an ingenious disguise. It was a prosthetic hand coming out of a fake cast in a sling. With the right pants and jacket, you couldn't tell he was actually jerking off. The idea for which we found online. Amazing what some people will do!

Five minutes later we were heading down 101 In an armored truck with flashing blue lights doing about 90. Ten minutes later we were pulling into the plant in Fremont. I was shaking! Was it really him? If it was, could we take him? Or would we all end up permanently stuck somehow? or dead?

To make a long story short, we didn't get him! No one in the office portion of the plant thought it had been an outsider. So, no lock down. And he probably left when they shut off the surveillance system. He's very smart and usually thinks about ten steps ahead. We did see the back of his head in some of the video footage. He managed to avoid most of the cameras on his way in and out. And was wearing a baseball cap and wrap-around sunglasses in the other footage.

He controlled the security guard on the way in, and had him take a break. Left him there naked and walked around freely with his uniform and keycard. On reaching the office he had the male victim drop his pants and sit in his chair. They talked for some time. There's no audio in a CEO's office. Then had him call his secretary in.

The Female victim entered the room and was immediately controlled. She was forced to strip off her top and get on her knees in front of him. The view was from the side, so we got to see her take his entire penis into her mouth and then to have her lips stick to it. With her hands now stuck to his thighs she was anchored in five places, so control was released. She thrashed around a lot for a few minutes obviously unable to get free. Stretching out her lips and his penis, trying to remove herself from it. His head was the only thing he could move but he was moving it a lot. We couldn't tell if he was in pain or something else.. We saw Zastryavshiy walk into the frame and set up a video camera on a tripod. Then he backed out and after a few more minutes of thrashing he controlled the secretary again and had her do a proper job on him.

Several times.

Then Zastryavshiy walks back into the frame and retrieves his video camera and tripod. No one else is seen until a female exec walks in on them and screams.

God, I hope they're not 'Bonded' We only have one monolith.

We stayed there for seven hours. After five his left hand came free. Half an hour later his right. Then her knees, and finally his lips. After rolling them out from beneath the desk we started asking questions. We didn't get many answers. She still had both her hands stuck to his thighs and her lips were still stuck to his penis, all the way at the base. She had enough trouble just breathing. And he wasn't talking.

"Nothing happened. I don't know what you're talking about. Who's Zastryavshiy? I just need you to leave. There's nothing for you to do here."

"And the young lady?" John asked

"She's my secretary. Entirely consensual, I assure you."

"Her lips are glued to your dick. You call that consensual?"

"She's a highly compensated employee, she's very good at keeping secrets and always has been. That's why she's my private secretary."

"Mmm mmmp mm" she tried to say around his dick

I went up to Bobby. "It's time for our meeting"

"Ahh. Ok" she said "Go, we'll debrief later"

Meeting is our code for being out of time. We're about to 'meet' whether we want to or not.

With that George and I scooted. Out of the office and downstairs to the waiting APC. About thirty seconds after closing the door and dropping our pants. SLAM. We were back together.

"That was too close" I said.

"Yeah, we could have found a closet or something, but yeah, still too close."

"What do you think?" I asked

"Definitely him" George replied "Blackmail?"

"It's in his M.O. Very similar to us. Gave me goosebumps. That could have been the same video camera, he was using.

"But what was he after. If only we had audio..."

"I have an idea" I said. I touched my mike button. "Frank you there?"

"At the donut shop. What can I do for my second favorite attached female?" The donut shop was a running gag at the TAB. I mean, he was a cop, donuts, get it?

"Second favorite? Who's your first? And why?"

"You never give me a hand job, is why. Cindy does all the time. And I mean all the time... oww! Careful with that. Anyway, what can I do for you?"

"Can you go through the rolodex and try to find a lip reader, on the payroll?"

"A lip reader? Ahh for the video." He would have made detective soon, I'm sure.

"Yeah, we have more, and he was talking to Dr Z."

"Dr Z? You have him?"

George butted in with "He got away again, but he was talking to our victim for some time. Maybe we can get one side of the conversation at least."

"The other side not talking?"

"No" I responded "We're thinking blackmail"

"Fits, John still working him? Maybe he'll get something. He's good."

"I dunno, were talking a cagey billionaire. He's used to not talking"

Frank said "I have a lip reader on FBI payroll. She's fairly close, about 100 miles. Bring her to the TAB or remote?"

George took the mike and said "Tell her to stand by for an urgent job, no details. Let Billy or John make the call about location. One of them should be available soon."

"Roger that."

Five minutes later the door opened, it was Bobby. She looked at us for a second then shook her head. "Weirdest taskforce I've ever been on"

Maybe because I was sitting on George's lap, both naked from the waist down. Still wearing body armor and combat boots with our pants around our ankles. I'm sure from the angle she got a pretty good view of him inside of me.

"Right," I said, "Can you hand us a blanket please?"

"Sure." She said and tossed us one from a shelf.

"Nothing more?" I asked?

"God damn sanctimonious prick! He's throwing us out"

"No crime committed!"

"Consensual!"

"No jurisdiction!"

"Invasion of privacy!"

"Etcetera, etcetera. Consensual my ass! How would you like to be stuck to some guys prick for six hours?"

"Oh. Sorry! I didn't mean you guys" she was finally running down.

Before she could start up again, I jumped in. "You do mean us! Why do you think we are after this guy so hard? I've been stuck on some guy's prick for almost two years now. No offense George, I happen to love him, which makes it bearable. But look at Frank and Cindy. They barely knew one another's names and now she has to hold his prick while they eat, while they sleep, even while they use the toilet. And it's not just her hand is on his dick, he is hard all the time and she is tightly gripping him, and I mean tightly. And Jeff is not much better, you should have seen him trying to learn to eat left-handed. And so embarrassed. Walking around with a boner and not being able to let go of it. When it first happened, I thought he was going to rip it off at the root. When he's trying to catch his balance or get in a car his first reaction is to reach with his right hand. But since its attached and won't come loose, he looks clumsy and awkward. He can't even tie his shoes, and forget about a tie. When we're relaxing, he wears a toga. None of us could get a job anywhere else, and none of us would want to be anywhere else. We need to be here. I know we're not the most effective members of this taskforce, but you won't find anyone on the planet more motivated to get this guy!"

"I know Noel, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Sometimes it's still a shock to see something that would normally get you kicked out of the Bureau, and for you guys it's the reason you're in it."

The rear door banged open again. It was John, with Mike and Ike behind him, and he didn't seem happy. "Fire it up Bobby, we're leaving. Getting kicked out. Idiot! He has no idea who he's dealing with"

"Sir" Bobby said as she headed to the front of the APC.

"Noel can you get me the San-Francisco Office? I need Paul Mayweather. Thanks. George, we're going to need a lip reader, see if Frank can set one up."

"Ahead of you chief, Frank has one, on the payroll. Lives out in Stockton. We were waiting on your call, to bring her in, or send her the videos." George replied.

John chuckled and tilted his head. "Good to have a team that can think for themselves. Bring her to the TAB. That's a lot of video to send through the web. By the time it's uploaded and downloaded, she could be here. And she'll need to be briefed"

Jeff was the last one back. As he climbed into the front with Bobby, he said. "Got it all boss. Everything from today, and the audio bug is in his office and transmitting."

I handed the phone to John "Paul Mayweather"

"Paul, John here. Look we just got kicked to the curb. I need a dummy team to replace us here. Don't need a senior agent or anything. Just two agents that look enough like me and Bobby to pass a quick looksee. If you can put them in an unmarked van and park it across the street for a few days? No No, just until he finds the bug we placed in his office. Once he destroys that you can pull them off. He'll stop looking at that point and will never notice that Jeff turned on the audio from his camera and spoofed the software to show that it's still off. No, thanks Paul. I wouldn't want you for an enemy either. Thanks a bunch, I owe you one."

"Ok people, good work today, let's go home."

Back at the TAB we were having lunch. Meals were always interesting. We all took turns. Nothing as formal as a calendar, just when someone felt like cooking, they announced something like I'll do lunch tomorrow and would add their ingredients to the shopping list. Today Billy had made spaghetti. I really think sometimes the menu choices were intentionally hard for the one hander's to deal with. So today we got to watch Jeff trying to twirl spaghetti left-handed. He was actually doing better than Cindy, and she had a partner helping. Of course, everyone denied doing it on purpose. Even John innocently grilled ribeye steaks one evening not thinking that two of us would be unable to cut them. Without batting an eye Jeff picked his up left-handed and just started eating it caveman style. Of course, John apologized. Jeff just looked up from the steak and said "Sorry for what? It came out perfect!" We got a good laugh from that. I love this group.

Billy was just telling us something about the sauce when she was interrupted by the watch, who came up and whispered in her ear. "Check the plate, and get ID, if it's her show her in."

"Boss, reader's here."

"Right. Set her up in the conference room. Scan her ID into the system. We'll be in in about 10 minutes."

Then he turned to us. "What she's about to see is going to lead to a bunch of questions. I'm not going to read her into the entire file right now, but she's going to need to know some of it. The attached should watch on the monitor in here, when I call for you, I'd like you to come in. As you are. I know someone is due for Monolith in about half an hour, if you could hold off till we're done I'd appreciate it."

"It's me" Jeff said. "I'm fine with waiting."

John started the briefing. "Bonny? I'm Special Agent John Carter"

"Of Mars?" she asked?"

"Oh my god! Someone finally gets it! No, no relation. But thanks.

I understand you have top security clearance. I've had you upgraded to TS/SCI. This in an SCI situation. Nothing discussed in this room can be shared with anyone outside of this taskforce. This includes your immediate supervisors. Any inquires must be referred to me. Is this understood?"

12