Taste Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was talking to the smart, thoughtful, and adorable Rachel now, the version of her that I'd fallen for all these months ago. Well, that should be the permanent version now, right? No more darkness or paranoia. A part of my heart swore that I'd do everything in my power to avoid ever triggering that sad and repressed side of her again.

Shit, this was real. I was thinking about the future now, our future? Together?

"What do you think of that?"

"It's sensible," I said teasingly.

"I'm not going to get more out of you tonight, am I?"

Her adorable tone made me want to cave in and spill my heart out, but no, I held my ground. "No. Not for a while."

"Fair," she sighed. "But as a matter of public record, I should state that your neck is delicious and I can't wait to taste it again, at, uh, some point, if you'll allow me of course. I won't stumble into it and attack it with my evil lips without your consent like I just did. I'll be a good girl and wait for your OK, despite how wonderful it was to be in your arms and how much I wanted to lick all the way up to your lips and down to your other lips."

I shuddered and tried to grab the wall to avoid collapsing in a heap of overexcited neurons. She kept going, demolishing all of my nerves in the wake of her words.

"And, since I'm the only one being honest here, I should say that the goosebumps I felt on your skin and the way your nipple answered my squeeze were incredibly hot, and if you ask me not to think about them every time I talk to you, I'm going to fail very, very miserably. And if you ask me not to get wet when I think about them, you're going to have to take it up with my pussy. I can't control how drenched it gets when I think about you. You, uh, experienced it tonight."

Holy F...

"I wouldn't ask."

"Good, because I don't think I can ever cum again without the thought of your nipple in my mouth," she whispered in a teasing, tantalizing voice.

"Rachel!"

"Amy!" She parodied my admonishing tone.

Gosh, I'd missed her. I'd missed talking to this real her so much, not to mention all the uninhibited layers of her that were now coming to light. I was usually the one using colorful and sexy language in our chats, while she remained shy and went for words like 'intimacy' and 'core' and 'inside' instead of 'pussy' and 'lips.' But something had clearly changed. Was this really happening?

"Rachel..."

"Amy... "

A silence fell between us. Heavy. And light. Promising. And frightening. New. And familiar.

She broke it first. "What do you want me to do? Stop talking and saying the truth? Stop teasing you? Why? Because you're not ready to face these feelings? Because you might risk spilling them all now?"

The teasing had let in a bit of a commandeering tone beneath it. Where had this side of her been all this time? I had taken control of every one of her orgasms for months and not once did she show any sign of resistance. The change was fascinating. Tantalizing. Erotic.

I was left babbling. "Yes. And I don't... You don't..."

"Ok, Ok, you're right, you're always right. I'm getting ahead of myself. In my defense, I still have your nipple on my mind and it's making me think impure thoughts. So I'll shut up now."

I whimpered. I don't know why, but my impatience and disagreement escaped in a whimper. There was no question she heard it.

"That. Is. Goddamn. Sexy. See, these kinds of sounds, they make me think things. But they're all theories in my head because you don't want to admit anything now. And I respect that. Gotta protect yourself. But you know what, baby?" My knees buckled at the word. "I'm gonna do the work. I'm gonna do it all. So in a month or two or more, we're both ready and you're no longer apprehensive. So you'll unlock your heart and tell me why you've been talking to me all these months. Why all the fantasies you tell me always seem so fucking realistic, literally. Or why you remember every detail of my pussy from that one pic I sent you, and why you never say no when I share more naked pics of me with you, friend." The inflection on the last word drove the point home. We'd hid behind the friendship lie for too long. "Or why you did sit next to me today, and why you gave me your hand, and why you never let go of mine."

She lowered her voice and slowly, seductively continued. "And maybe, just maybe, you'll show me the other definition of that Morse 'fuck you,' because fuck me, baby, I'd love you to tap it onto my clit or inside me to make me cum. And maybe you'll finally tell me why, when I gave you my pussy juices, you didn't hesitate at all." She took another deep breath. "And maybe, baby, in a month or two, you'll reveal the secret and unspeakable reason why you sucked and licked every drop of them and why you did, indeed, taste me."