Tasting It - 750

Story Info
Boyfriend admits a dirty fantasy, girlfriend makes it happen.
750 words
4.55
15.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
108 Followers

Trinh rolled her head off my chest so she could face me in the dark and whisper in a conspiratorial tone-

"So you've never actually..."

"Mmm. Nope," my face was flushed and there was a little scared flutter in my chest as I just realized what I'd admitted to.

We had been together for 14 months, and things were better than ever. In all my 27 years I'd never been in such an easy and open relationship. I'd always laughed when I heard people call their boyfriend or girlfriend their BEST friend, but with Trinh I finally understood what that was like.

So it shouldn't have been crazy to be laying in bed after a sweaty go around, talking about our deepest and darkest fantasies.

But I had never told anyone about that particular one that had always driven me nuts.

"So you've never actually tasted it?

"Aaagghh!" I turned over and buried my face in a pillow, this was embarrassing. "Nooo, I've never. The minute it comes out, I lose all desire,"

Changing the subject I asked her about her deepest fantasy.

"Besides seeing you eat your own cum? Um, maybe tie you up and use you?"

"Hand me my phone?"

"Why?"

"So I can order some restraints already," We giggled in the dark

* * *

"Is that too tight?"

I pulled at the straps, shaking the headboard.

"No, its alright," Trinh straddled me, giving me ample reason to kiss her little belly as she fiddled with the manacles. She sat down, folding my erection between her legs and rubbing her pussy stubble across my shaft.

She chewed her lip and furrowed her brow.

"Hrm, I just thought you'd be flat on your back, not against the wall,"

"Well we can return these and look for something else later, but I think we could still make this work for now?" I wiggled my hips underneath her, causing Trinh to shoot me an evil little smile.

"Oh can we now? For MY fantasy of tying you down?" We kissed and I nodded vigorously.


"Pleeeeeeeeeease?"

Trinh reached between us to position my cock, surprising me at how easily I slipped inside.

"Oh, fuck me- someones enjoying this," I tried to be casual, but when Trish started riding me, shoving her tits in my face, I was mentally anguished at the feeling of being restrained. My instincts wanted to grab that ass or flip her backwards, but I couldn't. It was excruciating and focussed everything into my sensitive cock.

Trinh slapped down on me hard, bringing me to the edge- but it was her hazy eyed look of dominance that caused me to prematurely shoot my load. Her disdain continued as she ground every inch of stiffness from my being, before she stood up and showed me her dripping pussy.

It was then I horrifically realized both our fantasies were about to come true as she stepped forward and slid her cunt over my mouth, feeding me my own bitter, salty cum.

At first she planted herself on my lips, then dragged her leaking pussy over my face. She leaned back to look me in the eye and I was filled with an array of feelings.

Humiliation, betrayal, disgust, anger, disbelief. I felt violated and tricked, but turned on. My face was painted in sperm, with my beloved girlfriend brushing me with her messy twat.

I hated her, I loved her. I felt it dripping off my chin and knew my only recourse was to eat her out.

Pulling at my restraints I greedily lapped at Trinh's pussy until she pressed me against the headboard. My tongue probed her insides, scooping out my jizz and letting it slide down my throat. Picturing her every time I was blown or finished on her face I imagined this as my punishment. I desperately tried to make her cum, but lashed to the bed meant I was helpless to her withdrawals.

Trinh kneeled between my legs and grabbed my erection, grinning at my filthy face. She revelled in my debasement, and surprised me with a deep kiss as I felt my balls tighten. I shot once more as I moaned into my girlfriend's mouth. My lust was apoplectic.

Finally, Trinh sat back and raised her jizz covered hand to my face.

"Lick it,"

This time she would look me in the eye and watch as I gave in and showed her my truest desire, I was a cum slut and she was my queen.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
108 Followers