Tasty Ass Waiting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting my ass fucked, I cursed myself for myself for making a fifty year old guy cum. Could he recuperate? I had to be diplomatic here.

"I love your taste babe." Lightly stroking his cock.

"You're going to love the feel of it in your little whore ass."

"Ok." I held his gaze and smiled while continuing to stroke him. "Just making sure." Shooting a quick glance to his already stiffening cock.

"I just need a few minutes."

"Take your time baby, I'll be busy here" I stated, disappearing beneath his legs again, my mouth once again slowly on his thighs, sac and taint.

Moaning in pleasure as the minutes passed, he was once again ready to take me.

"Now I'll fuck you."

Carrying me across the room, he dropped me, unceremoniously onto my bed. He took me in more than one position. The first time was on my back. Grabbing my ankles and pushing my legs back, he leaned down to line his cock up with my sexy, small, waiting ass. He put the mushroom head of his mighty tool at the base of my asshole as I breathed heavier in anticipation. Entering me slowly at first, he inserted just his cockhead into me, pressing against my anal ring.

"Fuck you're really tight" was all he said as he slid the tip of his cock back and forth into me to loosen me up. And then, in one thrust he pushed his hips into me and his cock nearly disappeared into me.

"Oh my fucking god!" I cried in surprise as I looked up at him. He looked down at me, impaled on his cock, in obvious pain triumphantly. He started thrusting, jabbing at my anal ring. My tiny ass stretched to adjust to his girth and brought me no small amount of pain.

"Baby, please go slow. It hurts."

"Better?" He slowed.

Seven inches of man meat slowly disappearing deeper and deeper into my tiny ass as my legs curled around his body, pumping in slow rhythm.

"Much."

I looked up, my ass numb from his large cock having his way with me, body now drenched in sweat, and I saw him hovering over me. His big chest was hairy. It was sweaty and matted against his body. He was focused on fucking me but he was looking at my face, watching me react to his cock as it slammed into me over and over. "Who you calling first next time, slut?" Ass slap.

"You baby." I said as he rocked his hips into me in a nice rhythm. Fuck yeah I wanted this.

"Who?" Slap.

"You baby... My ass belongs to you".

Wow. This was fucking hot. I got that he wanted to control the scene so I went with it. Wanting to give him my best and grateful to be off my knees after so long, I started to grind my ass against his cock and thrusted my ass out in a rhythm with him. I could feel everything except the numbness of my ass. I could feel the beads of sweat that fell from him onto me, the way my open legs grazed his sides as he jackhammered his body into me.

He pulled out suddenly and got on his side and effortlessly cradled my much smaller body against him, handling me like a rag doll. Spooning me and snaking his powerful arm around my midsection, he entered me again, his cock now becoming familiar with my asshole. Our bodies were now moving as one. It was pure eroticism.

"Baby, your cock was made for me, keep fucking me, fuck your little whore."

And he did. I went limp. My ass was numb but I could feel his hips smack into my backside and the dull throb of his cock. I needed to cum and I was rock hard. "Jerk me off baby" I asked him.

He surprised me with "Say please." without missing a beat.

"Please Daddy, make me cum."

He started to jerk me off with one hand while cradling my body against him with the other. I needed this. He cradled my small frame against his and I came hard while his skilled hand stroked my throbbing cock dry.

"Yessss" I cried.

Amazingly, he didn't relent for a minute on my tight, tiny ass. He was fully into me, his hips slapping against my numb bottom as I tried to catch my breath. I came all over my sheets and myself. I came on my chest and my stomach. My body, impaled on his cock, writhed in pleasure as I came. Mumbling incoherently as my toes curled and my hard cock spurted and jerked, he just chuckled deeply as I came on myself. I couldn't even move. I was filthy. My body now had my own cum smeared on it as well as that from the guy earlier in the day, not to mention the sweat and pre cum from my current lover. The room smelled like sex and I was delirious in post orgasmic bliss as all of this was swirling around me.

Realizing that I had to get back into it for him I started to grind my ass again trying to match his rhythm, which I finally did. Once I did that I clenched on his cock tip with my ass and gently jerked it off with my ass muscles. He moaned loudly and his breathing got heavier. I knew he was close for the second time.

He pulled out of me and in one motion he spun me around to face him, on my back legs spread obscenely. Kneeling between my spread eagled legs he aimed his cock at my chest and began stroking. In less than a minute his efforts were rewarded with ropes of cum shooting out from his sexy cock and landing on my chest, face and hair. Spurt after spurt of his hot seed painted me.

"Rub it onto yourself, now."

Still spread eagled, with him standing triumphantly between my legs, I proceeded to rub his cum onto my stomach and chest like lotion.

"You're a great fuck, you know that?" he said as he rolled away. I smiled at the compliment but it made me feel kind of dirty. And I loved it.

I crawled on wobbly knees to the other side of my bed and I arranged two pillows for him to sit back on. Giving him his water, I laid my tired head in his naked lap getting cum, sweat and fluid in my hair. Taking his hands into my mouth, I sucked on his sweaty fingers one by one, tasting my own body fluids in the process. "You really are a dirty whore, aren't you" he stated as he looked down at me.

When he had to leave, I had him sit at the edge of the bed while I went to the bathroom to get a hot wet towel. Then I knelt in front of him and subserviently cleaned his cock, belly, thighs and balls while he moaned and grunted in approval. When I finished cleaning him I kissed the tip of his cock to show my subservience, looked up and said "thank you."

"For letting you wear my cum? Your welcome, whore. Next time, you're going to do something more special for me." He said, putting his hand under my chin.

I didn't walk him to the door. Who knew if there would be a next time? I stayed in my bed for an hour, drinking water with my hair matted with dried cum, body drenched with sweat cum and lube.

When I got into the shower I marveled at how good I had become at role playing a subservient slut. Two men had their cocks serviced by me in one day. The stench of sex enveloped me as I washed the cum of these two different men from me. Two men who didn't know my name. Two men who only knew I liked to submit to a cock, any cock for all they knew. Men who knew I got excited by being called a cocksucker and a whore. And then a troubling thought came to me.....was I still role playing?

12