Thunder Gods Ch. 05: Tatan's Rescue

Story Info
Gio and Zavisthron rescue Lace's brother, Tatan. Sex follows.
4k words
4.65
2.5k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers

Tatan looked up at the thunder god that had flown straight towards their caravan and circled them. He squinted, was that two riders on its back? No, thunder riders never took passengers. His eyes must be playing tricks on him.

He was tired. After being delayed by rain a week ago, they'd been pushing hard to make up for lost time. Having been on the road for a month, all the men were eager to get back home.

"I can't wait to fuck my wife." Rodo, sitting next to him on the ox-drawn cart, said what was on all their minds.

"Two more days to go." Tatan said.

He was horny too, but didn't have a wife to go home to. There were several girls, even a couple guys, who might satisfy him. But if not, there was always his sister. Lace was always up for a fuck.

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud roar, and he looked up to see a massive beast loping across the field towards them.

"Bear!" Rodo yelled.

Tatan grabbed the massive horn that hung across his back and put it to his lips. He blew as hard as he could. He hoped the call would be loud enough to reach the ears of the thunder god who'd passed over them earlier.

But, in his heart, Tatan knew that the rider was already out of range, and even if her mount heard the call, there was no way they would be back in time to save them. They were all going to die.

Grimly, Tatan unsheathed his sword. If nothing else, he was going to die fighting to give his friends a chance to escape.

"Go! Go! Go!" He shouted at the others as he leapt off the cart and charged the bear.

He really hoped they listened. He hoped he could buy them some time, distract the bear long enough, maybe even injure it enough, to give them a chance. The realistic part of him realized that was unlikely, however.

Gio bent low over Zavisthron's back, scanning the plains below them. They were on the trail of a southern cave bear that had gotten a taste for humans. While the other thunder riders had been leery of Gio and his mount at first, they'd quickly changed their minds when the team proved to be effective large game hunters. No one could afford to turn away food, not here.

With all the other riders off on other missions at the moment, Gio and Zavisthron had been entrusted with the bear hunt.

Gio just hope that they would find the beast before it attacked again.

Zavisthron heard the call of a horn and shifted direction, flying towards the sound.

"A horn has been sounded." He told Gio, knowing his rider wouldn't be able to hear the low frequency of the horn.

"Fly fast, my mate." Gio said, worried for what they would find.

He clenched Zavisthron's shaft tightly with his ass and pulled his bow from his back, notching an arrow. Gio spotted the bear as Zavisthron shot across the plains, wind whipping at them. A lone man was running towards the bear, a sword raised above his head, as behind him three ox-drawn carts were bolting wildly down the road.

Zavisthron didn't slow down at all as they flew full speed towards the bear.

Gio aimed carefully and loosed an arrow into the bear. He saw the bolt land in the bear's side, but it didn't slow at all. Gio hastened to load another arrow and shot again. But the bear kept going, and Gio knew that Zavisthron wouldn't make it to the bear before the bear made it to the man, who at least, was no longer charging forward, but having spotted the coming thunder rider, was sensibly running away.

At best, they could hope to get to the bear before it killed the man entirely.

Tatan heard the spine-chilling growl of the bear, but fainter, the flapping and screeching of a thunder god. He looked up to see a rider flying fast towards him.

The caravan was saved!

Tatan immediately stopped his reckless charge and began running away form the bear as fast as he could. He hoped the rider would make it in time to save him, too.

Tatan felt something hard hit his back and then he fell, a great weight falling on top of him. Then, suddenly, the weight was gone. Tatan struggled to his feet, but it seemed like his body was not quite functioning the way it should. He managed to stand and glanced behind him.

The thunder god had the bear in it's talons and had bit through its spine. Now, the god was tearing the dead bear apart. Tatan felt immense relief, and then he was falling.

Strong arms grabbed Tatan, keeping him upright.

"Let me see your injuries," Gio said.

Tatan looked at the naked man, confused. Where had he come from, and why was he unclothed? Although his thoughts were slow, something clicked in his head. He'd heard gossip at the salt mines that a man had become a thunder rider recently, this must be him, then.

Tatan let the man turn him.

"It's bad, but you'll be fine." Gio told him. "I can take you to the nearest town so you can be treated."

"We have medical supplies with us," Tatan protested weakly. He felt it would be rude, somehow, to impose on the thunder rider just to treat his scratches.

"Hmm... I don't think your caravan is coming back for you. By the time they get control over those terrified oxen, they'll be halfway to town already. They saw me coming, they'll know you're either with me, or dead."

"Oh." Tatan nodded. That did make sense.

"Come on, I'll clean your wounds as well as I can with my supplies while Zavisthron enjoys his meal. My name's Gio, by the way."

"Tatan."

Tatan glanced at the massive thunder god. He'd never seen one up close, and this one appeared much larger than most.

"Your mount is very large." Tatan commented.

"Don't I know it," Gio laughed. "Makes my ass so fucking sore, every time. But it's worth it, to fly."

Tatan eyed the massive life rod protruding from the god's back. "It doesn't seem physically possible for a guy to mount that."

"It required quite a bit of commitment to achieve." Gio replied.

"I'm sure. My ass can only accommodate a human sized cock." Tatan said, flirting a little.

He had to be careful, as even in his relatively modern town, men fucking men was frowned on. Women with women, that was OK, but that acceptance never seemed to extend to men, unfortunately. And, as much as he liked his friends in the caravan, they were all quite traditional about sex. He could never tell them about his adventures with his sister, but even that they would understand more than his affection for other men.

He assumed that this male thunder rider wouldn't judge, though. The guy had broken the biggest taboo there was.

"Uh... Hmmm." Gio said, working out the implications of what Tatan had just said. "Do you mean, that your gay?" He finally asked.

"I swing both ways." Tatan said, frowning. "Do you mean that you're not gay?"

"I guess I never thought about it." Gio said slowly. He was thinking about it now, though. He'd been stuck out on his family's farm, isolated, until he left to make his attempt to become a thunder rider. He'd never actually dated anyone. Besides, his mom had punished him whenever she saw his cock harden, so he'd managed to find ways to keep himself soft - which included never fantasizing.

Since he'd mated Zavisthron, he'd figured that was it for him. He really enjoyed riding the thunder god, and not just because it was fun to fly. His mate's massive cock was quite stimulating. He supposed that other men must have the same pleasure spot in their asses, now that he considered it.

"Well, I'm willing to be your first, if you want to give it a try. I haven't fucked or been fucked in a month, and I'm horny as, well, fuck." Tatan said.

"I'll keep that in mind." Gio said. "But right now, we have to clean your wounds."

Gio walked over to his mate. "Zavisthron, I need some medical supplies, OK?"

"Fine," Zavisthron grunted and turned so that Gio could reach the bag strapped behind his life rod.

Gio pulled out a water bladder, some ointment, and bandages. He turned to find that Tatan had removed his dirty and torn shirt. His well-muscled chest glistened with sweat. Gio admired the bulge of his massive arms. Tatan was and attractive man, he admitted that to himself.

Tatan turned his back and Gio started cleaning his wounds. He took the cleanest part of Tatan's shirt and wet it, using it to wipe the blood from Tatan's back. The lacerations were nasty, but not too deep. When they were cleaned, he rubbed the ointment into the other man's back, freely admiring Tatan's broad shoulders and tight ass as he did.

Tatan hissed through his teeth as Gio cleaned him. But at the same time, he enjoyed the feeling of Gio's strong, calloused, hands as they rubbed into him. Tatan had noticed the angry crisscross of whip scars on Gio's back, along with various other wounds, both old and new. He really wanted to feel those scars, to trace his hands over those lines, to kiss them.

Tatan felt his dick getting hard as he imagined letting this virginal thunder rider fuck him. Would Gio let him top? Would the thunder god be jealous of another cock in his rider's ass? How would Gio's ass feel, regularly stretched to fit the massive thunder god's life rod. Tatan found that he desperately wanted to know.

"My ass hurts too. Can you check it for damage?" Tatan suggested coolly.

Gio let out a breath. He had been wanting to do just that, but he hadn't thought up a way to say it.

"Sure," Gio said.

The words were barely out of his mouth when Tatan had already dropped his pants. Gio sucked in a breath as he stared at the man's perfect muscular ass. Fuck.

There was, in fact, a light scratch that passed cross his butt. Gio gently cleaned it, then rubbed the ointment in. His dick pulsed to life, and he suddenly wanted to try fucking a guy. He'd never stuck his cock into anyone, and that was a shame, wasn't it?

He couldn't do that without talking to Zavisthron first, though. He knew the thunder god males were naturally submissive to their mates, but he'd been in Zavisthron's head when they bonded. He knew that his mate hated the very idea of being submissive, and he railed against his biological need to submit to his mate constantly.

Gio wrapped Tatan's wounds with bandages, lightly touching the man's stomach as he wound the fabric around and over the wounds on his back. He let his hand brush across Tatan's rigid cock too when he bandaged the wound on his ass.

"I have to check in with my mate." Gio announced as he finished with the bandaging.

Then, he practically bolted.

"Zavisthron," Gio spoke quietly to his mount so that the other man couldn't hear.

"Mate."

"This man wants me to fuck him." Gio said tactlessly.

"Do you want to fuck him?" Zavisthron asked.

Zavisthron was surprised at Gio's admission. He'd been under the impression that human men did not mate each other. In fact, Gio had overcome a considerable taboo about putting anything in his ass, his death hole as he termed it, to become a thunder rider.

"I don't know!" Gio hissed. "I think I might want to," he amended after a pause.

Zavisthron considered his mate thoughtfully. Gio had never been with a human, would it change him? Would his mate become less attached to him? Zavisthron enjoyed Gio a great deal. He found that he loved the feeling of being mounted, and he loved hunting with his human.

On a sub-conscious level, Zavisthron felt that it would be wrong to deny his mate anything he wanted. Vishanee females always took dozens of mates. A Vishanee male was lucky to be mounted a couple times a year if he served well. But Zavisthron resisted that submissive impulse to simply accept whatever Gio wanted.

"What happens after if you mate this male? Do you love him, then? Do you leave me for him, and only mount me when it serves you?" Zavisthron forced the words, ignoring the feeling that he'd overstepped his place. He would not just accept this. He would not.

"I would never leave you, Zavisthron." Gio looked shocked and filled with remorse. "You are my mate, my forever. I won't do anything without your blessing. If you want, we can leave this man here. His wounds are not too deep, he will be fine to walk back to his village."

Zavisthron's anger died at his mate's words. Of course, he knew that Gio was not like the vain queen he'd been given to, the queen he'd refused. Gio felt the bond as deeply as Zavisthron did.

"I apologize, I know you would not leave me. I think you should explore what this man offers. You are a human; you must have some human companionship too."

Gio frowned, "but you have no Vishanee."

Zavisthron rubbed his massive head against his mate and purred lightly.

"That does not mean that you must be alone among your kind too. Go, enjoy yourself. I am enjoying this fine meal that you softened for me with your arrows."

Gio snorted. "I did very little to help you take down the bear and you know it, Zavisthron. False modesty doesn't become you."

"Fine then, go fuck your human man while I eat my kill. I intend to take my time. So can you."

Gio laughed, feeling better.

"My mate will be eating a while, and he tells me that he does not mind if we fuck while we wait." Gio told Tatan impishly.

Tatan looked at the thunder god a little worried. "I thought the thunder gods were submissive to their riders?"

"Most are, but Zavisthron does his best to rebel against his nature."

Tatan gulped, "I do not want to insult your mount, Gio. I can wait to fuck until I get home."

"If that is what you want," Gio couldn't keep the hurt from his voice, he had been beginning to really look forward to the new experience.

Tatan reached out and pulled Gio towards him, hating that sad look on the other man's face. He kissed the rider, pulling him into an embrace. Their hard cocks rubbed against each other.

"No, that's not really what I want," Tatan admitted.

He sank to his knees and took Gio's cock in his mouth. Tatan had learned how to take a penis down his throat from the most unabashedly gay man in town. It had been a while since he'd had a chance to practice that skill.

Gio groaned. The feeling was incredible. He ran his hands through Tatan's hair as the man swallowed his whole cock.

"Oh, that feels so good." He said, surprised.

Tatan moved a hand down to massage Gio's balls while he sucked. With his other hand, he stuck several fingers into Gio's ass. The went in easily, he'd never felt such as loose asshole. A little in awe, Tatan closed his hand in a fist and pushed it into Gio's ass.

Gio jerked as he felt Tatan's fist push into his death hole. That pressure in his ass combined with the warm wet sucking on his penis and the massaging of his ballas all combined deliciously.

Gio tensed, clenching his ass around Tatan's hand, and grinding his penis into his mouth as he came.

Tatan felt the warm rush of semen in his throat as Gio's ass throbbed around his hand. His own penis hardened, and he really wanted to plant it in Gio's ass. First though, he kept swallowing and squeezing Gio's balls, trying to milk all his cum, not stopping until Gio pushed him away.

"Tatan... That was remarkable. Should I do the same for you?"

"If you like, but there is something I'd like more, if you're up for it?"

"Oh?"

"I want to put my cock in your ass." Tatan said.

"Do... Do you think that would feel good for you?" Gio asked, thinking about how much smaller Tatan's penis was than Zavisthron's.

"I certainly intend to find out."

Tatan took Gio's hand and pulled him down to his level. He ran his hands over Gio's chest, tweaking his nipples a little.

"Lay down on your stomach," Tatan instructed.

Tatan admired Gio's scarred back. He really wanted to know who had done this, but he thought bringing it up might kill the mood, so he refrained.

Tatan pulled open Gio's ass cheeks and admired the way his ass puckered open welcomingly. He guided his cock in by hand and it sank in easily. It felt so strange, to do this with no lube and no resistance to the intrusion. Tatan thrust into Gio hard.

I am going to pound this ass. Tatan thought.

Gio shuddered as Tatan violently thrust into him. There was no pain, but he still felt the intrusion. It felt nice, actually. He could just relax and let himself be fucked. He was really comfortable, laying like this, in fact. The sun was hot, and he was pleasantly warm.

Gio and Zavisthron had been flying for a straight day, trying to catch up with that cave bear. That danger was over. He'd just had all the cum sucked out of him and all his tension was gone. Now, he was enjoying a nice massage, rough, but nice.

Tatan choked when he heard Gio start to snore. Seriously? The man was taking a pounding to his ass, and he just fell asleep? Actually, that was kind of hot.

And, since he was sleeping, he wouldn't mind if Tatan felt his scars, would he? Tatan slowed his thrusts a little so that he could trace each line, each mark of pain. It looked like the kind of whipping that a gay man in a small village might get, except that Gio had said he'd never fucked a human before.

Maybe it had been something to do with his desire to become a thunder rider? Tatan couldn't help but admire the strength of will that Gio must have had to mate the giant thunder god. He glanced up nervously and was alarmed to find that very thunder god staring at him as he gnawed on the dead bear.

Terror shot through him, but he didn't stop thrusting. Instead, he used the fear, staring at Zavisthron as he fucked Gio. The adrenalin worked like a charm, and he soon came inside Gio. Too late to do anything about it, it occurred to Tatan that the god might not like having his mate's ass filled with another man's cum.

Tatan pulled out of Gio and lay down next to him, wrapping an arm around the sleeping man, and then he fell asleep too. Like Gio, Tatan had also been sleep deprived, managed to survive a bear attack, then fucked dry. The hot sun and the warm body next to him took care of the rest.

Zavisthron watched the two humans sleep as he ate. He wasn't sure he liked this Tatan guy, not at all. He was brave, though, he admitted that. The man had charged a southern cave bear, and he had stared him down while fucking his mate. Tatan was either terribly brave or terribly stupid.

The two men woke in the late afternoon.

"We'd best get you back to your town," Gio said, yawning.

Tatan looked around for his pants. They were not where he'd left them. Suspiciously, he eyed Zavisthron. The god was using his pants to clean the bear's blood, gristle, and fur from his claws and jaws.

Gio followed his gaze.

"Zavisthron!" He said, shocked.

"What?" Zavisthron asked, "I needed something to clean with."

Gio looked at Tatan's shirt, pointedly.

"That one was dirty." Zavisthron said primly.

"Uh, sorry about your pants." Gio said to Tatan.

"No, it's fine." Tatan said, wary of angering the thunder god who was making his feelings about the interloper quite clear as he proceeded to raise a leg and piss on Tatan's pants.

Gio rolled his eyes at this display. He jumped up onto Zavisthron's back and settled his ass over his mate's giant cock.

"Come on up," he said to Tatan.

Tatan eyed Zavisthron who waited patiently. He had seen other thunder gods kneel to be mounted, but it seemed that was another thing this one didn't do. Nervously, he climbed up.

"Sit in front of me so I can keep you from falling. Zavisthron likes to fly fast."

Tatan settled down in front of the rider dubiously. Would Zavisthron try to kill him by rolling? He suspected he might. But his only other option was to walk for two days, naked.

Tatan was barely seated when the big thunder god leapt into the air, beating his massive wings to take them higher. The ascent was so abrupt that Tatan's ass slid backward and right onto Gio's hard cock. Tatan sucked in a breath but didn't say a word. The last thing he wanted was for Zavisthron to make some crazy maneuver to try separating the two human riders.

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
404 Followers
12