Tattoo Ch. 07: The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other five men in the room were not observers for long. They lost their clothing quickly. Soon, I saw FAGGOT and HOT4COCK kissing passionately as they handled each other's dicks. COCKSUCKER and MANEATER lay on their sides on the carpet, assuming the sixty-nine position, sucking each other's cocks with gusto. That left COCKS4ME to join CUMDUMP and myself.

COCKS4ME helped me to divest myself of my clothes, pulling my shirt over my head, removing my shoes and socks and dragging my pants and underwear down around my ankles. When I was completely unclad, COCKS4ME stripped CUMDUMP equally nude. Standing beside me, he leaned in and gave me a long, hot kiss before moving back behind me. Just as CUMDUMP knelt in front of me and pleasured my penis, COCKS4ME knelt behind me, parted my buttocks with both hands and put his tongue in my arse.

I'll be honest. I thought putting men branded as submissive sex slaves in the same room might result in some kind of sexual activity, though this was more than I ever expected. In any case, I had showered and thoroughly cleaned my arse in case it might be used tonight.

I was surprised to find myself enjoying this rimming. I wasn't fond of eating ass myself; I always worried about catching a parasite or something and the taste wasn't pleasing to me. Since getting my tattoo, I had refused no man any service they requested, but so far, no man had demanded my devotion in that way.

But what COCKS4ME was doing to my asshole with his tongue was exquisite. He had actually penetrated me to a depth of a few centimetres without using fingers. His hands kneaded my ass-cheeks as he licked and probed my anus. It tickled and tantalized me.

As I was pleasured in front and back, I looked around the room again.

The four men had somehow integrated into a writhing circle of flesh. FAGGOT and HOT4COCK had inveigled themselves between COCKSUCKER and MANEATER. Two lay on their backs, while two were on their hands and knees. They were all joined cock to mouth in a small chain. It was highly arousing to watch as these men abandoned themselves to the giving and receiving of pleasure. I wanted to be a part of that.

I gestured to CUMDUMP, who watched me through the top of his eyes as he blew me, indicating that we should join the others. CUMDUMP nodded and pressed his way into the expanding ring of pleasure, now with a new cock in his mouth and a new mouth on his cock. COCKS4ME took me by the hand and we too were absorbed into the wriggling beast made of many men.

COCKS4ME continued to suck me in this new position, while I didn't even know whose penis I was pleasing. I was on my back, staring into the pubes of my subject as I stretched my neck to fellate him efficiently. My hands were free and I placed them on COCKS4ME's shoulders and thrust myself deeper into his mouth. He took it easily.

We all continued in this symbiotic position for several minutes. We must have looked like a strange new animal: writhing, undulating and flexing against each other. Then came the first orgasm; out of the corner of my eye, I could see HOT4COCK squirming with pleasure on the other side of the circle, his stuffed mouth muffled by pulsating cock-flesh. He emptied his balls into his cocksucker's eager mouth and that triggered a chain reaction: each of us groaned almost in turn, stimulated by lips and tongues and excited by the sounds of HOT4COCK getting off, we all blasted our splooge into happy, hungry mouths.

After a while, we released our hold on each other's genitals and pulled apart, sitting naked in the circle. We were all covered in a sheen of perspiration, overheated from our efforts. Every one of us had a froth of semen and saliva, if not merely at the edges of our mouths, then all over our cheeks and chins. We were all flushed from our efforts and our orgasms. The room smelled like cum and fresh sweat (not B.O.).

I thought to myself that this was the most interesting club I had ever joined. There was no doubt in my mind that Vance, in having tattooed me, had given me the strange gift of plentiful and satisfying sex, and yet, as fulfilling as it was, I was always hungry for more. Looking around at the group, I could see that after just a few minutes refractory period, some of the members were already hard again and ready to go. My stiffening cock stirred in my lap.

As soon as my dick was at full attention, HOT4COCK put his lips on it, and I saw similar scenes unfolding around the room; FAGGOT fell on COCKS4ME's member with zeal while CUMDUMP and COCKSUCKER began licking and nipping at MANEATER's meat.

Once the three of us, COCKS4ME, MANEATER and me, blew our loads down the throats of the other men, we reversed positions. I began sucking HOT4COCK, COCKS4ME went down on FAGGOT, and MANEATER serviced CUMDUMP and COCKSUCKER, alternately blowing them and jacking them off.

HOT4COCK had a respectable six-inch dick, but my well-trained mouth was more than its match. I let my head fall on his cock, taking the whole length into my throat at a single stroke. He moaned as he tickled my tonsils. I bobbed my head back and forth, applying all the tricks to get a man off that I had learned in the past few weeks. My tongue vibrated like a tuning fork against the sensitive cock-flesh. My mouth watered, mixing with the residue of HOT4COCK's semen from his last orgasm and lubricating my progress. I sucked him, hollowing my mouth so that the inside of my cheeks caved in to create a tight hole for his penis. After an aggressive start, I slowed the pace a little; I wanted this to last. There were no arguments from HOT4COCK.

"Damn," HOT4COCK said through a groan. "You feel fucking amazing!"

I had the strangest sense that CUMDUMP heard HOT4COCK's praise for my cocksucking skills, and stared daggers at me, jealous of the compliment. I don't know why, but this sent a small thrill through me.

A few more minutes passed and I gradually increased my pace, almost desperate to swallow the cum of this man who had let me into his home as an equal. I didn't have to wait too long. HOT4COCK bucked and gave out an orgasmic groan as he splashed my tongue with his jizz. I licked him clean and showed him his load, pooled in the back of my mouth. Without hesitation, HOT4COCK bent down and kissed me on the mouth while pulling me to my feet. Our exploring tongues shared the taste of his cum as we pressed the nectar back and forth between our mouths. At the sight of our cum kiss, the other men on the receiving end of stimulation came in short order, flooding the mouths of their suckers with their semen.

We had all taken longer to come the second time, and we were all thoroughly exhausted, except for the insatiable CUMDUMP, who expressed the desire to take a cock up his ass. Nobody was ready to accommodate him, and he pouted a little.

"As chairman of the Society, I declare this meeting adjourned," said HOT4COCK after a while.

We all gathered up our clothes and started to say our goodbyes. It was strange being on such polite terms with these intimate strangers with whom I had joyfully exchanged bodily fluids. Once we were dressed, the men left and HOT4COCK reminded me to consider calling the hypnotist.

"We are all willing 'cumsluts' now," HOT4COCK said. "But that doesn't make what Vance did okay. He has to be stopped. If we could find him, we could charge him and testify against him, or find some other way of putting an end to his vindictive branding of innocent men and women."

I remembered the police mentioned there had been rumours of female victims bearing similar obscene markings.

"Call the hypnotist. If you can remember just one detail that helps us to find out where he lives, what he drives, or even his last name, it could be just the lead we need."

I agreed to call the hypnotist the next day. My eyes wandered from HOT4COCK's face down to his crotch and I realized I was contemplating either sucking him again or rolling over for him. I decided to show a little resolve and resist the urge, just for a change.

"Thanks for showing me I'm not alone," I said.

"You're never alone. We're all in this together."

He advised me the meeting would be same-time, same-place next week. I knew I would be there. I wondered how many times I would be used by strange men between now and then.

I left the apartment building feeling satisfied and content, and a little eager to follow through with the hypnotist. I kept my toque pulled down low over my brow as I made my way home. I'd given enough head for one day.

That night, I slept peacefully.


12