Tattoo Ch. 08: Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you with something, mister?"

"I know the elevator isn't working, but does the door open and close?"

"The elevator is fine. This is preventative maintenance. The door works. Why?"

I boldly took off my toque. The man saw my CUMSLUT tattoo and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Because I would do things to you behind closed doors that you'd like very much."

"Uh, like what?" He sounded tense, but interested.

"You're probably on the clock so I wouldn't take you from your work for long. I was thinking a sloppy, wet blowjob."

"Fuck," the maintenance man said after a moment, sweat condensing on his brow. "I don't mind if you do, so long as you don't expect anything in return."

"Suits me," I said, licking my lips provocatively. I was close enough to read the name tag on his uniform: Doug.

He tripped over himself moving aside the work-in-progress warning signs to let me through and I followed him into the elevator. He turned a key and pressed a button, then turned a key again. The door would not open from the outside for anyone without another key.

I fell on my knees in front of him, licking and nipping at his crotch through his cover-alls. He leaned back against one wall of the elevator while I reached way up to his neck and the top of his zipper. I pulled it down slowly, teasingly. By the time it came down to his waist, he had pulled his arms out of the sleeves and let the top portion of the over-alls fall down behind his back. He wore a white t-shirt underneath his work clothes. I pulled the pant portion of the cover-alls down to his thighs. His briefs were stretched at the front, his cock straining to fill the distance between us. I pulled the shorts down and exposed his penis: a healthy seven-incher.

I leaned in and took the head of his cock in my mouth. I tongue-massaged him, flicking my tongue over his salty piss slit before I engulfed the whole helmet, sucking and caressing. I took him in deeper and I heard him sigh as his cock reached the back of my mouth. I cranked my head back and forth, all the while adding suction to my blowjob, swallowing the entire length of his cock. My nose was in his pubes and I savoured his manly bouquet.

When it was clear to Doug that I could take everything he had, he felt comfortable taking control of the oral pleasure I was providing him. He laced his fingers behind my head, holding it in place while he began to slowly flex his hips back and forth against me, fucking my face slowly at first; when he saw I could take it, that I wanted more even, he increased the speed of his strokes. My gag reflex was suppressed with the amount of practice I'd had giving head lately. I had also learned the art of keeping my head a soft target; the key was in not locking the head, but giving a little bounce with each thrust.

I could feel the sticky, bubbly froth at the edge of my lips as it dripped down over my chin and hung all the way to the floor like a gossamer thread. My own erection throbbed with stimulation. I was even more turned on than usual in these circumstances, that is, when sucking off a complete stranger in a public place.

By his grunts and groans, it was clear to me that Doug was getting close to reaching his orgasm.

"I'm gonna... cum... in your mouth... Cumslut."

I nodded as best I could with his shaft dominating my mouth. With his last thrust, I felt his cock spasm as it spewed his load into the back of my mouth. Far below the action, my own erection discharged against the inside of my pants and my moan was muffled by the tube of flesh in my mouth. Doug pulled out and before he could pull up his underwear, I told him I would clean it for him. He nodded, letting me tongue-bathe him from the tip of his cock down to his wrinkled scrotum. He was satisfied.

Doug quickly dressed while I fumbled in my jacket looking for a rag; I had come into the habit of carrying them with me in case of just such an eventual need. I found what I was looking for and wiped off my face just in time for Doug to open the elevator doors.

"Okay, thanks. Now beat it, cumslut."

"Yes, sir," I replied, replacing my toque, and taking no offence. I realized that Doug was a straight guy who just couldn't say no to a blowjob, and I knew from experience that straight guys could get hostile after indulging in a homosexual act. It was best to humour him and leave; too bad, though, because I would have loved to have added Doug's cock to my list of regulars. It was his loss really.

I wasn't too worried about going outside with my cum-stained crotch; I was wearing dark blue jeans which looked practically the same wet or dry, so the stain was unlikely to be noticed.

I decided to forego the cab and walk home.

As I reviewed my brush with Doug, I observed that I had pursued him; I was usually more inclined to submit to men who pursued me. It was unusually aggressive for me to be the active pursuer in an encounter with a complete stranger.

That was when I realized that the hypnotist had almost certainly planted a post-hypnotic suggestion in me, bidding my submissive CUMSLUT identity to ironically assert its presence on my conscious personality. I had just acted on that suggestion with barely a thought, much less a second thought. I hadn't even left the hypnotist's building before I took the risk of exposing my tattoo to a complete stranger. I literally sucked off the first man I saw after leaving Arturo's office.

Well, that's interesting, I thought.

So far, the hidden instruction had brought me only orgasmic pleasure; maybe the hypnotist had done me a favour. I would have to face him at the next appointment and see if I could get to the bottom of things.

In the meantime, I had a far more important matter to follow through on. I had our tormentor's address and the security code to his building; that left only one locked door between my fellow victims, and Vance.

I would be making some phone calls when I got home, and hopefully I would trigger an emergency meeting of the Society...

12