Taught a lesson

Story Info
A lonely teacher wishes for more.
1.1k words
4.02
37.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bspam551
Bspam551
42 Followers

[Disclaimer: All characters are over the age of 18]

Sue spent most of her lessons daydreaming. While her students copied from books or solved equations, she sat in her chair staring out of her window. To any observer she seemed lost in fantastical thought, but the truth was somewhat darker.

Sue craved sex. She had been divorced for three years and she was suffering for it. It had been too long since she'd been pinned down and fucked like an animal, and she needed it. At 36, she was still very good looking, she knew some guys didn't like big thighs or asses, but He was proud of her assets all the same. She shaved her pussy every day still, hoping she'd somehow end up back at home that night with a cock buried inside her. She had started to dress sluttier too, leaning into the "sexy teacher" angle. She got some disapproving looks from other teachers, but nowhere near the amount of blatant stares she got from her students. There was something so satisfying about how their eyes lingered on her ass, covered up by the thinnest and tightest skirts she owned, or how they'd watch her stockinged legs stride past. She especially enjoyed sneaking looks at their obvious bulges, amused at their obvious arousal.

Not that any of them were capable of satisfying her. She needed a competent lover with at least impressive size. It wouldn't be found at the college she worked at.

When she found herself imagining a graphic scene of her being fucked like a ragdoll, by some massive virile lover, she'd shudder, shake her head, and try to pretend to write notes as she ignored the wetness between her legs. It had been so long...

Darker fantasies entered her mind as she crossed the three and a half year line. She started walking through the worst parts of town on dark nights, hiking her skirt up further, trying to catch someone's attention. In clubs she thought herself too old for, rough hands would grope and molest her, and she'd let them, their demanding bulges pressing against her body. She'd lead them into the bathrooms and jerk their fat cocks in one of the toilet stalls. Pulling her skirt up and turning away, she'd let them line themselves up with her soaked pussy, and-

"Miss?"

Blinking rapidly, she found herself still in class, with a young female student standing in front of her. "I finished the paper?" She said innocently, almost as a question. Sue took the paper and waver her away, feeling a little resentment. Lauren, the girl in question, was no doubt the most attractive girl in school. Sue watched the younger men stare at her, even follow her just to watch her overly developed tits bounce. It didn't help that she was a massive tease. She bent over and hopped whenever she could, showing off that tight ass and those perky breasts whenever she could. Sue would do anything to be in her position. 19 again with her pick of which man would ruin her that night.

She sighed as the rest of the students handed their papers in and filed out, the last guy staying behind.

"Did you need something Adam?" Sue asked, looking at the young man directly. He was staring at her curves, blatantly tracing her ass through her skirt. She repeated her question, but again he didn't answer.

"You are so hot Miss." He said, almost zombie like. Sue was a little surprised, but honestly had expected him to say something like that. She opened her mouth to give a smart reply, when he was suddenly grabbing her. He hoisted her straight out of her chair and roughly kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth, grabbing her black hair as he did so. She immediately went to push him away, but was suddenly aware of how strong this reedy kid seemed to be. His hand immediately squeezed her ass as he kissed her, pressing her against the wall. She looked around for someone to help her, and then she felt it. His hard cock pressed against her pussy, the only thing between them were his pants and her panties. Adam thrusted against her and she moaned, surprising herself. "Why am I enjoying this?" She thought. She dropped her arms, letting him dry hump her. She felt high almost, as her pussy got wetter and wetter, she felt him turn her around and her skirt slide up over her impressive ass. "It feels so good...I'll let him, I need it..." she thought, biting her lip. She was barely conscious of what was happening until his cock slammed into her. She gasped loudly, bracing herself against the wall as his hands kneaded her big tan ass. He was really pummeling her cunt, and she was enjoying the rape. Finally, a man who knew how to treat her, she thought as he pulled on her hair again, his balls slapping against her thighs. It was only then that she became conscious of what she was saying, begging him to fuck her harder, deeper... "Come on boy is this all you've got? Fuck your whore teacher's pussy, make me your bitch!" She growled at him as her pussy started to constrict around his shaft. He complied, making her knees buckle as he used her, staying inside her as she slid down the wall to the ground. Her face pressed against the floor and the wall, her ass high in the air, getting mercilessly pounded by this student, far too young for her, and all she could do was moan about how big he was, how she belonged to his cock...

Finally he pulled out. She stayed there, fat ass held up as he spread her cheeks. She braced herself as she felt him push against her tight asshole. She used to love anal, and put up no resistance as his young dick stretched her out again after three and a half years.

"You like that Miss? How I'm raping your asshole?" Adam snarled at her, mercilessly slamming into her ass. "Ugghh gaawwwd..." was all she could manage in response as she came for the first time in so long, her juices gushing out of her onto the floor. She felt him cum in her ass, the thick liquid quickly filling her up. She could feel it pour out of her as he pulled out.

He left her there, stockings torn, skirt pulled up, ass leaking cum, with a satisfied look in her passed out face. He smiled as he left, the door swinging shut behind him. He'd taken a chance on forcing himself on her since he'd heard she'd been single for so long. Checking his phone, he made sure all the pictures he'd taken were still there. He'd need them for the next part of his plan.


Bspam551
Bspam551
42 Followers