Tawny and the Charity Gala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mild sensation quickly grew to be surges of pain throughout that breast, although it was still more intense right around the nipple. Dana let those continue as she produced a ball gag, walked over to me, and took advantage of one of my yelps to wedge it into my open mouth.

"Can't have you getting too noisy from what comes next, slut" she announced as she buckled the straps. I felt a thrill of fear run through me, as the shocks I was already getting were pretty painful. I thought about the plug inside my ass, and moaned in anticipation.

Dana said to the audience, "Let's give her tits a rest, and show her what the probe inside her ass can do. I'm sure she's curious." Sometimes I hate to be right.

She pressed buttons, and the shocks to my breast stopped, only to be immediately replaced by a literal pain in my ass. I gave a shrill scream into the ball gag. The strong shocks she was applying to my ass hurt. This went on for a minute or two, with me settling in to the pain, and actually starting to enjoy it. She was using just enough current that it stayed in the "sexy pain" realm, at least for me. (A bit of a Masochist, remember?)

"Let's give her a rest in general," said Dana. "Repeatedly shocking the same area results in de-sensitization to the sensation after a while, and we want her to fully experience the final demonstration." Oh good, that wasn't ominous at all.

Miki took advantage of the brief time I was given to rest to give a quick report on how well the charity was doing, and so on. I'll admit, I wasn't really listening, just thinking about how interesting the shocks had been. And yes, maybe fretting a little about what Dana had planned for the last demonstration!

Miki's "commercial break" over, Dana resumed. "Like any good fireworks show, at the end we put together all of the things you have seen in one great display."

The shocks to my pussy resumed, but this time they were even stronger, making the contractions painful against the unyielding dildo inside of me. As soon as I had a chance to really start feeling that, the shocks to my left nipple started, also stronger. This time it felt like getting needles jabbed into my nipple, and I had to look down to reassure myself that wasn't what was happening. The current through my right breast resumed, also even more painful than before. The wire around the base of my breast felt like it had turned into barbed-wire.

And last but not least, the plug in my ass came alive, with pulses of current so strong I felt my muscles back there contracting just like my pussy muscles were. In this case, those contractions made it feel like the plug was expanding and contracting, even though instead it was just my muscles tightening around it with each pulse of electricity.

I closed my eyes and bit down on the ball gag, screaming and thrashing my breasts side-to-side even harder than before. It felt like this all went on forever, with Dana varying the pulse rate and intensity just enough to keep the sensations fresh, and not letting me anticipate the rhythm. Incredibly, I again felt an orgasm rapidly growing, and with a suddenness that took me by surprise, my yelps of pain turned into one long wordless yell as my body shook with both an orgasm and the shocks that continued to surge through my body.

One second I was being carried away by the orgasm and the pain of the electricity, and the next both were rapidly fading. I let my head fall forward, exhausted and sweaty, as I enjoyed the feeling of my pussy muscles again being mine alone to command.

The Raffle

This time, Perry had led me out onto the stage after my well-earned break from the previous show. I was wearing quite the outfit, one designed to advertise all my best assets. Six-inch heels made me look even taller than I normally did, and between them and a skirt that ended a centimeter below my pussy, my legs looked great, if I do say so myself. Very long, very tan, and very taut. My breasts were supported, but barely covered, by a bright red bustier that matched the skirt. It was made of a sheer material that teased more than it hid.

I stood next to the podium as Miki addressed the guests. "Tonight's final event will be a raffle. The winner will be able to spend up to an hour enjoying Tawny in any way they choose."

A guy at on one of the tables in front raised his hand, "Excuse me Miki, do you really mean any way we choose?" he said archly.

Miki smiled back, although the smile did look a little frosty. "I'm well aware of your proclivities, Terry. At the risk of disappointing you, I must point out that there will be limits in place. I'm not going to list them all, but the winner will be apprised of them."

Terry wasn't done. "So, Miki, who sets these limits - her, or you?" I got the impression that this might not be the first time Miki had drawn a line he wasn't thrilled with.

"As always, my judgement will apply." There was definitely some frost in her smile now! I also noticed she hadn't exactly answered the question, but Terry wasn't a complete idiot. He intentionally avoided looking at Perry, who was staring at him with a carefully neutral expression on his face. After a moment, Terry nodded and let her continue.

"I will state a couple of the ground rules," she said. "The venue will be here on the stage, in full view of the assembled guests." I noticed a mix of frowns and smiles from the attendees at that news.

"Active participants will be limited to the winner themselves, plus their spouse, partner, or one other guest of their choosing." She looked at one of the tables towards the middle of the floor, and added, "We certainly don't want to discriminate against any of our polyamorous guests, so should a member of a legitimate arrangement of that nature win, all of their partners will be allowed to participate."

Terry raised his hand again, and Miki spoke, anticipating his question. "By 'legitimate', I mean previously known to me. This is not a loophole for you and your cohorts to crawl through."

He smiled and tipped his head, acknowledging being outmaneuvered. He said pleasantly, "Of course, of course. There are always multiple paths to a goal, and I'm very patient."

Miki looked at him, and for the briefest of moments I thought she was going to reply, but she smoothly moved on from his somewhat mysterious comment and resumed talking to the audience.

"Each raffle ticket is $500. You may see any of our staff to purchase tickets. Please remember the proceeds from this party will go towards providing health services for underserved members of our community, so give generously."

She smiled at the crowd, then turned to me and quietly said, "Terry had earlier expressed interest in arranging for some 'time' with you, and I made it clear to him that we hire you for the guest's entertainment, and not to 'pimp you out'. I also refused to give him information about how we had gone about hiring you. Since you do, after all, advertise, it would not surprise me if he contacts Eric and wants to arrange a party. I would suggest that if he does, you should decline."

Without explaining further, she left the stage and began to work the crowd, showing genuine pleasure as she greeted various well-dressed and wealthy-looking guests. I watched her for a while, and noticed equally warm and equally genuine pleasure as she also talked with guests who looked much more like they actually worked for a living. Interesting, and it supported my feeling that while money was obviously a major goal of these parties, Miki did not value people only in proportion to how much money they had.

I stood there, allowing the guests to see just what their raffle ticket might win them. I know, after both the earlier show, and indeed the previous party, you'd have thought they had seen plenty of me, but nonetheless people kept walking by and staring. Yes, I did find it sort of a turn on.

Being on display, with nothing actually happening to me gave me more time to think about Miki's cryptic caution about Terry. Obviously his interests concerned Miki, and while I appreciated her looking out for me, it did make me curious. I don't think she was warning me about anything truly dangerous. I couldn't see her allowing someone like that to attend her events, no matter how generous a contributor they might be. This is why Eric worries about me sometimes - thinking about whatever perverted thing Terry was into had me more excited than cautious. I do like my boundaries pushed, and obviously Miki thought Terry would push them. The slutty masochist part of me was definitely a little turned on by the thought.

I noticed a familiar face coming towards me through the crowd, and stopping at the edge of the stage. "I enjoyed watching you being zapped up there. Some of that looked fun, and some looked painful," said Kellie, giving those last words a slightly throaty edge. Not a surprise of course, Kellie had made it pretty clear at the last party just how much she enjoyed seeing me in pain. Or humiliated. Or both.

"Hi Kellie. Glad you enjoyed it." Apparently tonight was my night to be polite to people who enjoyed being less than polite to me. First Harry, and now Kellie. "Too bad that wasn't an audience participation event. I know you'd have enjoyed the chance to turn those dials all the way up."

"Oh, I would have, bitch, I would have."

I said, "Hoping to still have your fun by winning the raffle?"

To my surprise, her answer was no. "I've got much better fun planned."

I looked at her quizzically, and she announced, "My husband and I have booked you for a party we are holding later this month."

I guess I looked both shocked and concerned, because Kellie smiled quite happily at getting her hoped-for reaction. She nodded, and said with relish, "I plan to have an entire night of fun with you. I asked your associate to keep that as a surprise, so I could see your face when I told you. And it looks like he kept his word!"

He had, damn it. I was completely taken by surprise. And I was also a little chagrined. Guys I understood, and could count on to be mostly interested in just fucking me. But I was pretty sure I could count on Kellie to focus on humiliation and pain, since she wasn't going to be distracted by using my pussy for pleasure, or get relaxed and sleepy after her orgasm like most guys do.

And, I was going to have a talk with Eric about keeping this a surprise. Good customer service was one thing, and admittedly I've asked him to keep my parties as much of a surprise as possible, but I'd told him all about Kellie and the last party, so I'd have expected a heads-up on this one.

"My guests and I are going to have such a good time with you. I've got some things in mind that I've always thought would feel quite interesting." Looking exactly like the proverbial cat that ate the canary, she grinned at me and then turned on her heel, merging back into the party.

By this point, it looked like everyone who was buying a ticket had bought one. Or ten. I had seen at least two people purchase a wad of tickets from the staff members. One of them had been Terry, the guy who had been questioning Miki earlier. This had already been the night-of-surprises, I was really hoping finding out what Terry was into wasn't going to be yet another one!

Which led me to a question around what had just happened. Miki had said she'd refused to tell him how to contact me for a booking, but obviously Kellie had known how to. Had Miki told her? Or did she just find my ad, the way Miki warned me Terry might? Interesting question, and one I meant to pursue, even if I wasn't sure just what the answer would tell me about Kellie, Miki, or both of them.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you would please take your seats. The raffle is now closed, and we will be drawing the name of the lucky..." She paused, letting the audience fill in the word "fucker", which she was much too cultured to actually say. Some chuckles came from the crowd, as she ended the pause with perfect comedy timing, "...winner."

A staff member carried a large, clear punchbowl across the stage and set it on a small table next to Miki's podium. It looked like a pretty nice piece of crystal - no fish bowls for this crowd! Miki reached in, pulled out a ticket, and read the number.

Near the back of the room, a man and a woman stood up together, with the woman jumping up and down excitedly, waving her ticket. I half expected her to injure herself, as her extremely large breasts bounced up and down, perfectly out of sync with each jump. I watched, fascinated, along with most of the men in the audience. As I watched, I decided they weren't moving quite as much as I'd expected, which meant they were enhanced. Not that a little surgery was uncommon in this group of "personalities" and trophy-wives, but their extreme size was.

"Congratulations to Larry and Wendy Collard," said Miki, looking genuinely happy for them. And maybe just a touch relieved that Terry's large ticket purchase had not helped him?

"Please follow Dana, she will discuss the details with you, and provide any toys or equipment you may need for your fun."

I got a closer look at them as they walked by. Late 30's was my guess, although if you have money, you can look that age well into your forties. She was attractive, sexy even, and he looked like he stayed in shape, no doubt playing handball or tennis or whatever the idle rich were into these days. They were talking animatedly between themselves, making plans now that they had actually won. She was making a gesture as she explained something to Dana, the meaning of which would no doubt become clear to me shortly!

Another staff member escorted me off the stage, and back to a prep area, where I could sit and relax while I waited to be prepped for the show, in whatever outfit or bondage they were talking to Dana about.

The Show

"They want me tied up how?"

Dana shrugged, and gave me a look that said it wasn't her idea, she just worked here. She had just explained how the Collards wanted me presented to them for their hour with me.

"Ok, let's do it," I said. My attitude was pretty much like hers, with the added aspect that I liked it when people had new and interesting ways of using my body for their fun, so I wasn't actually complaining.

Dana opened drawers, and rummaged through various bags as she proceeded to tie me up. I was fascinated by the fact that the quiet and professionally polite Dana was back, as though Mistress Dana hadn't been sneering at me as she zapped my tender lady parts not even an hour ago.

"I may need to make a few adjustments once we have you suspended," she said after she had finished, "but this should be pretty close."

I was lying on a low, wheeled platform, on my side. My arms were behind my back, and tied to my ankles. She had created a harness of rope around my shoulders, back, and my upper thighs. The bright blue rope she'd used was thick enough to not cut into me, which was good as she'd used enough of it. I could barely move, and was very aware of how helpless I was. So was my pussy, which was wet and a little tingly. I had also learned she was quite the artist when it came to ropes and knots. Apparently my previous experience with her, and the simple cuffs and lengths of chain she had used were almost beneath someone with her talents.

I nodded and said "uh kay" through my ball gag, which she had already placed in my mouth.

"I'll tell Miki we're ready."

She was back in the room quite shortly, and without a word rolled me out the double-doors and onto the stage. I guess she had talked herself out with the couple of sentences she'd spoken to me while she was tying me up.

Miki watched us approaching, and said to the crowd, "Tawny is all prepared, exactly as Wendy and Larry requested. In a few moments we will have her in position and the show can begin."

She looked over at Wendy and Larry as she said the last part, and I could see them nod and smile in anticipation. A large, sturdy looking frame had been placed on the stage, and I was amazed they had something like this on hand, and had set it up so quickly. Wendy and Larry stood by and watched as Dana attached the harness to ropes hanging down from the frame, and started to hoist me up in the air. She did it in increments, using three individual ropes, and making small adjustments by sliding knots, and other things I wasn't really in a position to see. When she was done, I hung there, relatively comfortably all things considered. My back was arched quite a bit, and my arms and legs hanging down, tied together. From the side, my body formed a big loop.

Wendy looked at Dana, and said, "Can we start?" Dana glanced at Miki, then nodded.

"Oh, fun," she said. She ran her hand up my legs, over my stomach and gave my breast a squeeze. "Not bad, but a little small," she said with a chuckle, as she squeezed one of her own huge breasts with her other hand.

I made an "I disagree" noise though the ball gag. She understood what I meant, and said, "Now, now, I'm just teasing," as she gave my nipple a hard tug.

Larry had been undressing, and I had been right - whatever sport he did was working for him because he was in pretty good shape. Not great when compared to Eric or Perry, but he wasn't soft and out of shape like a lot of wealthy guys tend to become. He picked up a small weight with a length of cord attached that ended in a slip-knot. My head was already hanging down, but apparently not far enough. He gathered up my long hair, fed it through the loop like he was making a ponytail, and tightened the knot. The weight now pulled my hair, and my head down even further. So much for this being a fairly comfortable position! I was glad I was keeping up with my yoga classes.

"Dana did a good job, she's at just the right height," he said to his wife. And I was, which he demonstrated by removing my ball gag and then shoving his hard cock into my mouth, in what was almost one fluid motion. He grabbed my breasts like they were handles, and began to fuck my mouth.

Wendy didn't plan to just watch her husband fuck me. I felt her hands on my thighs, and then something soft and firm rubbed against my pussy lips. I wasn't sure what it was for a minute, but then I realized it was one of her breasts. Both of them actually, as it felt like she was taking turns rubbing her hard nipples up and down my slit.

"Hey, bitch," she said. "You like my big titties rubbing your pussy? Feels good, doesn't it?" She made an "ummmm" noise to show it felt good to her. Between getting my mouth fucked, something that always turns me on, and her soft warm breast pressing and sliding along my pussy, I could feel myself getting very wet.

Larry was squeezing my breasts hard as he slid his cock in and out of my mouth. "Umm, I do like squeezing your tits," he said to me. "Wendy's are great, but she doesn't like them squeezed." He gave mine an even harder squeeze as his cock plunged deep into my mouth. I gave a scream, which I'm sure he enjoyed feeling.

It was hard to focus with so much stimulation, but I felt something poking into my pussy, as she used her hands to try and spread me open.

Wendy said, "And how does this feel? You ever been fucked by a tit before?"

What I was feeling was her hard nipple as she pulled my lips wide and wedged as much of her tit as she could into my wet pussy. It did feel good, and also so very slutty, the thought of it making me moan on Larry's cock. I felt her run her nipple up and down along my pussy lips, and gave special attention to rubbing my clit with her hard nipples, turning some of my moans to gasps as she hit the right spot.

My eyes were closed, but I opened them when Larry pulled his cock out and it didn't return. What I then saw was Wendy, bending down to stick her nipple in my mouth.