Taylor Ch. 16 - Rex

Story Info
Taylor goes bar hopping.
3.7k words
4
1.2k
00

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rex

The cab dropped her off at the hotel entrance and the doorman smiled in recognition of who she was.

"Are you staying here Miss?" He asked.

"No, just dropping in for a drink." Taylor responded.

"Enjoy your visit." He opened the door and Taylor walked into the grand lobby.

The lounge was off to the left and Taylor made her way past a dozen or so men in suits chatting and drinking. She wondered if the lounge was packed if people were drinking in the lobby.

It was a conference party she realized when she saw the sign at the lounge entrance. Lots of out of town men in for the evening, business could be good.

She walked to the bar and nodded to the bartender.

"Red wine?" The bartender said.

"Why yes, thank you." Taylor replied.

"Blanch was here earlier but left about half an hour ago."

"Thank you again. Was she alone?"

"Not when she left."

Taylor put a twenty on the bar and said keep the change.

The bartender smiled and said, "Thank you."

She was watching the room from her barstool via the mirror behind the bar. She saw several tables of men drinking and talking but very few women. Without notice two women came through the door, they were dressed like high-class ladies of the evening. Short short skirts, spike heels, lots of cleavage and lots of makeup.

Competition Taylor thought.

The two girls made a slow walk among the tables, showing their respective wares and trolling for a fish. Taylor watched them amused at the way the operated.

One of them sat down at a table with two men already seated and began chatting with them. The other girl kept circling the room.

Shortly the second girl spoke to the seated girl and then sat down. The body language indicated they seemed to be having a friendly chat.

About that time Taylor saw Blanch come through the door with a big smile on her face.

"Hi Taylor, you come back for some more?"

"I had so much fun last night I just had to see if it was real."

"It's even better tonight, big crowd of conference goers here."

"So I see. And that seems to draw competition."

"Where?"

"Two at that table over there." Taylor pointed with her nose.

"Shit, I know those two skanks, rip off artists."

"Really?" Taylor asked.

"Yea, they have been known to steal from johns after they get them upstairs."

"I don't understand why, these guys all seem willing to pay, why steal from them?"

The bartender sat a glass of wine in front of Blanch and she thanked her.

"The service here is excellent."

"Yea, that's Cheryl, I keep her tipped up pretty good and she sends guys my way."

Cheryl came back with a note and passed it to Blanch.

"See, note says room 1131, anytime."

"Now that's pretty good, she sets them up for you."

"Yea, well off to work. See you in a little while."

"Later." Taylor said.

She turned her attention back to the two girls working the table and tried to read some more body language. There was definitely a negotiation going on.

Cheryl came by and said to Taylor. "You want a date?"

"Sure, what do you have?"

"I have a number to call. He wants to talk to a pro and arrange something."

"Okay, that can't hurt."

Cheryl put her bar phone up on the counter and Taylor dialed the number. It was a room in the hotel.

"Hi, this is Taylor. Cheryl asked me to call you."

"Are you at the bar?"

"Yes."

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Certainly."

"Give the phone to the bartender."

"Cheryl, he wants to talk to you."

Cheryl took the phone, listened for a minute and hung the phone up. She reached under the bar, produced a bottle of scotch and a paper bag and handed it to Taylor.

"Room 840, the booze is on his tab."

"Thanks." Taylor said as she took the bottle and headed for the elevator.

When she got to the room she knocked and a man opened the door and peeked around the edge.

"Are you Taylor?" He said.

"Yes and here is your delivery."

"Oh good, come on in."

He took the bottle and went to the dresser where there were glasses and an ice bucket. He put two ice cubes and three fingers of scotch in one and knocked half of it back, refilling the glass. Then he poured two fingers in another glass and looked at Taylor.

"Ice?" He said.

"No thank you." She replied and he handed her the glass.

"Cheers." He said as he put his glass in the air for her to clink with.

They touched glasses and Taylor took a sip while he swallowed half of his again.

"What's the donation for your time?" He asked.

"What do you want?" Taylor replied.

"Do you have a specialty?"

"I do anal." She said.

"Oh man, I have always wanted to do that. How much?"

"You seem like a nice guy so three hundred for a blow job and anal sex."

"That seems a little steep." He said.

"Sorry baby, I don't negotiate, it's take it or leave it with me."

"How about just the blow job?"

"One fifty." Taylor said.

"Okay, let's do that and he took off his robe and laid on the bed."

Taylor turned down the lights and went to work. He was already hard so she took a small amount of the scotch and held it in her mouth as she slipped her lips over his small head.

"Oh god that's good. It f eels amazing."

A minute and a half later she had a mouth full of cum and was picking up the one fifty from the desktop.

She eased out of the door and went back to the bar.

"Another merlot?" Cheryl asked.

"Yes I need a rinse." And Taylor put a twenty on the bar for her.

"Thanks." They both said.

The two girls Taylor was watching before were still at the table working the two men into something.

A big man in a suit walked into the lounge and headed for the other end of the bar from Taylor.

Cheryl spoke to him and fixed him some kind of drink.

She walked down to Taylor and leaned over toward her.

"Hotel dick." She said.

"Thanks." Taylor replied.

He was watching the two girls at the table that Taylor had been watching.

The girls seemed to be getting nervous by their body language and then they got up. Walked out of the lounge and Taylor could see them angling toward the ladies room.

I guess the boys got nervous. They sure were slow enough. Taylor thought.

The house detective looked down the bar at Taylor. Recognition did not show in his face. It was more of a questioning look.

Taylor paid attention to her drink and did her best to ignore him.

Too late, here he comes.

"Hi, I haven't seen you around her before."

"I am not a regular. Couple of times a week." Taylor replied.

"If you want to work here you have to take care of me."

"If I wanted to work here what does that entail?"

"You give me twenty percent of the take and I protect you. Cheryl takes orders and you tip her out."

"You guarantee the customers?"

"Never, you deal with them on your own."

"Sounds like a raw deal to me. I think I will pass."

"How about you just leave now then."

"I paid for my drink, I think I will finish it."

The dick picked up her glass of wine and dumped it over the bar into the sink.

"Your drink is finished."

"That wasn't very nice."

"I never said I was nice."

"But for twenty percent you could be?"

"Get out of here bitch."

"Whatever you say officer dick."

That pissed him off and he grabbed Taylor's arm and started pulling her toward the door."

Suddenly the two guys who were talking to the other girls blocked his exit.

"Let her go." One of them said.

"Fuck you, I am house security and she needs to go."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Not good enough for us. Would you like to join us Miss?"

"She is leaving!" The dick said.

"Guys, this is a pointless and losing proposition. If I don't pay him his cut he will run me out later just as soon as he can. This is trouble none of us needs."

"Please join my friend and me at the front desk, one of them said."

All four of us walked to the front desk and the speaker asked for the manager on duty.

An older gentleman came out from the office behind the front desk and said.

"I am the hotel manager, how can I help you."

The speaker asked him, "Does this asshole work for you?"

"Yes, he is part of house security."

"Does he have the right to escort paying customers off the property without cause?"

"Not really. But he generally has cause to run somebody off."

"Okay house dick, what's your cause with this lady?"

"None of your business." Said the house dick.

"Mr. Manager when we stopped him he had his hands on the lady and was dragging her toward the exit. No one seems to know why."

"She is a fucking prostitute." The dick said.

"Did you offer to let her stay for twenty percent of her business?"

Taylor chimed in and said, "Yes he did."

The manager was now clearly upset and the dick wasn't talking.

"What do you have to say Mr. Connelly?" The manager asked the dick.

"They are all lying."

"This is not the first time I have had complaints about you Mr. Connelly, you are relieved of duty for the night and I will see you in my office tomorrow morning at 9 AM sharp."

"Bull shit, this is just bull shit."

"Leave." The manager said again.

"Miss, we don't condone solicitation on the premises. I have no control what a customer does or doesn't do in his room but you cannot solicit here."

"We are customers Sir." One of the two said.

"Then please go about your evening and have a good time while staying here with us."

"Thank you.'

The three of them walked back to the lounge just as the two hookers appeared from the ladies room.

"Hi." One of the men said to the pair.

"We just had a conversation with the manager and he explained the rules to us about treating special ladies."

"Oh, what does that mean?"

"You don't have to pay the house security anymore."

"Really? That's great. Are you guys ready to retire to a room?"

"I think so. Would you like to join us?" He said to Taylor.

"I think that might make a crowd?" Taylor said.

"We have a suite and our boss is up there now still working. You just might be a treat for him."

The fivesome headed for the elevator.

When they arrived at the suite the boss was sure enough hammering on his laptop and he didn't look pleased at the intrusion.

"Mr. Blain we found some female company and even brought one for you." Said the biggest of the pair.

He took his glasses off and looked at the group. "What makes you think I want a girl?"

"We did and we didn't want to leave you out."

"Okay, go play and leave her here with me so I can get acquainted."

The two guys and the two hookers left for the second bedroom and Taylor introduced herself to Mr. Blain.

"Hi Mr. Blain, I am Taylor and I sense maybe you don't want me here."

"It's ok, girls aren't really my thing but I don't want them to know about it."

"Would you like something with a cock instead?" Taylor asked.

"Now that would be great but I am not doing that with those sales people around, the word would be all over the office before I got back."

"I understand."

"Do you know a guy who can come here discretely?"

"Already here Mr. Blain."

"You?"

"Me."

Taylor reached under her skirt and pulled her gaf out and let her balls and cock fall into view.

"Son of a bitch. I never even suspected. You are very beautiful."

"Should I stay?"

"Absolutely, can I make you a drink?"

"A little wine would be nice, if not, whatever you're having."

"I can make you a bourbon and water, how is that?"

"Fine." Said Taylor as the two of them moved closer together."

He mixed the drinks and handed one to Taylor. "It's been a very long day for me and I need a shower before we explore one another. Would you like to join me?"

Taylor took a sip of the bourbon and smiled, "I would enjoy that a lot."

They were in the shower and Taylor had soaped him up and washed his crotch with vigor, all the while inspecting his body for signs of abuse or wear.

"Do you have a gay partner?" Taylor asked as they were drying off.

"No, I have a couple of gay friends but no one steady. I do go to a club at home but not regularly." He said.

"Do you have sex at this club?"

"No we meet up and go back to somebody's house for that."

"What kind of sex do you like?"

"I mostly fuck guys. I have only been fucked once and it was painful. I like sucking dicks but the butt fucking doesn't seem to be my thing."

"It takes training and practice. You can do it if you really want to."

"I guess so, maybe I need a teacher."

"If you were in Richmond for a while I could teach you and I guarantee it won't hurt."

"Really, I don't get it."

"Anal sex is a natural thing. People do it all over the world, to women and to men. The anal opening has almost as many nerve endings as the head of your cock or a woman's clitoris. When it is plied right it is very erotic."

"Well I don't live far from Richmond, maybe I could visit you on a weekend or some time it was convenient for both of us."

"That would be wonderful." Taylor cooed.

"My name is Rex by the way."

"Oooo, that rhymes with sex."

They dried off and both were showing raging erections. Rex led them to the bed and pushed Taylor down on her back. Starting at the inside of Taylor's thighs Rex nuzzled and kissed his way to the joint between Taylor's legs.

"My god you smell good."

"Thank you lover."

He licked her balls and took one into his mouth sucking it gently. His hand moved to surround Taylor's long dick and squeezed it firmly.

Taylor lifted his knees and exposed his anal opening and Rex took a lick.

"So this is sensitive?" He queried.

"Very, would you like easier access?"

"Yes, I think I might want to explore."

Taylor turned over and rose to his knees letting his cock and balls swing free and fully exposing his cleavage and asshole.

Rex pulled Taylor's cock back between his legs and took it fully in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head and nipping the very tip.

Taylor dropped his face to the bed and groaned. "Oooo, that's good."

Rex moved to his balls and gave them a good licking before moving up to the rosy petal in the middle of everything. Placing his tongue on the spot he pushed and felt the pulse beat of his partner. The pucker was puckering and he was feeling it. Moving his tongue in circles he tasted the sweet nectar that lingered around the opening. Then he started lapping the crevice from scrotum to coccyx. Slowly, then stopping for a push at the anus, then slowly licking up and down.

"I am amazed at how sensual this is for me." Rex said.

"Have you ever had it done to you?"

"Yes and no, I have had a guy lick me but never really stick around to massage and taste it."

"It's quite erotic to me, you are turning me on big time." Taylor said.

"I want to fuck you now." Rex whispered to Taylor's ass."

Getting up on his knees he began to mount Taylor.

"Baby, did you put on a cover? I don't do raw on a first date."

"Sorry, your right, but I don't have any."

"I do, let me get to my purse."

Taylor got a condom from her purse and took advantage of the situation to roll Rex on his back and plunge his lips over his fat cock. He wasn't real long but he was very fat and also very hard. Seems he liked Taylor.

Taylor popped the condom in her mouth and rolled it down the shaft with her lips, pushing it all the way to the bottom.

"Oh my, your mouth is amazing." Rex cooed.

"Thank you. May I sit on your cock?"

"What, okay, sure if you want."

Taylor spun around and squatted over his new friend and gently lowered himself and penetrated his anus with Rex's slick cock. The reverse cowgirl position enabled Taylor to easily slide him to the bottom while controlling the pace and open the tunnel for more positions.

Taylor moved up and down, massaging Rex with his strong sphincter muscles, then in one smooth motion spun around again to face Rex.

"You're pretty agile up there." Rex said.

"How does it feel?" Taylor asked, while sitting still atop Rex's midsection and leaning back on her hands.

"Very different, I have never fucked in this position before."

"Remember how easy it was to get in?"

"Yes."

"When you try to let somebody in your ass the first time this is the easiest way to open up and take the intrusion."

"Okay, I know that once it's opened up it's much easier to come out and re-enter." Rex said.

"Would you like to go to doggy now?" Taylor asked.

"Yes, then I am going to fuck you silly."

Taylor rose up slowly, squeezing him as he pulled out. Swung over and resumed the all fours doggy position for him.

Rex moved to the rear and gripping his gleaming cock pushed it back into Taylor.

"This seems tighter." Rex said.

"It is, the angle is different and the angle of entry is the most important thing for the receiver."

"Oh, why is that?"

"The entrance is really a tunnel and if you try to go in at an angle it resists and makes you push much harder. It also makes it more painful. If you line up correctly you can enter easily."

"How do you know the right angle?" Rex asked.

"The tunnel is approximately in line with the back bone. So if you look up the backbone and then extend the line to your cock when you try to get in it will be straight."

Rex pulled back and looked at Taylor's back and then put the head of his cock at the entrance. Lining up was easy and he slid right back in.

Taylor said, "Enough school, fuck me baby, give me your best."

Rex applied his energy to pounding Taylor. His balls were slamming into Taylor's and the bells were ringing.

"Baby, this is great, I have never enjoyed fucking as much as I am right now."

"Do you want to cum there or try missionary?" Taylor said.

"Let's do missionary and I can hold your dick."

He pulled back and Taylor turned over and placed her long strong legs outside of Rex so he could move in. Lifting her knees up high, Rex pushed them a little and then slipped right back into Taylor, snuggling up tight against his ass.

Leaning forward Rex pounded Taylor for a few minutes and then sat back on his knees and gripped Taylor's cock.

With his cock inside Taylor and holding Taylor's cock in his hand he spit in his hand and began to stroke Taylor slowly and meaningfully. The saliva gave him enough lubrication to make it sensuous for Taylor. He loved the feeling of slick and this was slick.

"That's good baby, you can make me cum if you keep that up." Taylor cooed.

"Then we can cum together." Rex said as he began to fuck Taylor again.

"Make it happen baby, make it happen."

Taylor eased her head back on a pillow so she could feel and watch.

Rex added some saliva and kept up a maddening pace at both ends. Taylor was panting, Rex was panting and both were going to cum soon.

Rex went first and cried out to his god as he pumped stream after stream of hot sperm into the condom.

He didn't stop stroking Taylor and shortly Taylor began to spurt straight up in the air. The first squirt landed on Rex's belly and the rest on Taylor's. Rex was still buried in Taylor and exclaimed he could feel Taylor's prostate spasm on his cock.

They were both exhausted and collapsed into the bed covers. Rex moved up alongside Taylor, pulled her into an embrace and kissed her gently.

"I have never experienced anything like that before, thank you."

"It was my pleasure."

Rex was soon snoring like a sleeping log and Taylor slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom. She wanted to clean up and leave. Using a warm washcloth she washed herself and took the cloth back to the bed and washed Rex up after removing the condom. It was very full. She took the condom back to the bathroom, flush one and washed out the other.

She was almost dressed when he woke up and looked at her.

"You're leaving?"

"Girl has to make a living."

"What will you do now?"

12